Jackson Kez - Space Diplomat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does Vera know about all of this?"

Yucce sighed. "No. It pains me to keep secrets from her, but it is important for her safety that she not know.

"So why have me give my presentation? Why not just contact the Stellar Alliance directly?"

"Oh yes, because what the situation needs is a army to descend from the stars and tell us how to live our lives. And before you object and tell me the Stellar Alliance doesn't have a standing army, what I mean is that any real change must come from within. Otherwise it will be coercion and it won't stick. Think of it as the difference between therapy and an intervention."

"What if it gets bad enough that an intervention is the only option?"

"Then our gamble will have failed, and we'll have to admit we aren't as highly evolved as we once thought."

"I don't quite know how to give you a hug when you're wrapped all around me, but I think you need one."

"Perhaps," Yucce said. She squeezed him gently. Then he felt her retracting around him, returning to her humanoid form. She left her arms around him, three of them holding him in a tight embrace while Yucce used the fourth to twirl his hair around her fingers. "You're a good man, Jackson Kez. Amasa and I wanted to test you, she with her many questions of policy and practicality, and me... I wanted to know your heart. You can learn a lot about a man by the way he makes love."

"And what if I didn't pass your test?" Jackson asked. He put his arms over Yucce's, returning the embrace.

"I would have killed you, Jackson." Yucce seemed far too comfortable with the thought. When Jackson didn't reply she said, "But you passed, so I'm not going to do it." She kissed the top of his head. "As I said, you are a good man. Despite your dire need for a proper therapist, I believe you have the skills necessary to find a path to peace. And, though not as important, I give you my permission to pursue Vera."

"Oh," Jackson said, "we decided—"

Yucce put one finger briefly over his lips. "Shhh. I don't care what you decided. You need her, Jackson. And I believe she needs you as well. Be it as friends or lovers, you are good for each other."

"I don't know what to say."

"Perhaps something inspirational, like 'Thank you, Yucce, I'll try not to screw things up with the beautiful, ambitious woman who is totally smitten with me. Also, I know this task is a great responsibility and I shall give it my all so that we may live in peace forevermore.'"

Jackson chuckled. "Yeah, something like that."

"Well with those stirring words ringing in our ears, I believe it is time for you to go." Yucce slipped out from under Jackson, smoothly disengaging from their close embrace to slide over the edge of the bed and land smoothly on her feet. She stood up to her full height, and waved him toward the door.

Jackson climbed out of bed, gathering his clothes and beginning the awkward process of getting dressed in front of someone who clearly had no patience for his lack of shapeshifting ability. "Thank you, Yucce. Can I ask one more question? Sorry if it's dumb, but I can't stop wondering... you said you needed me to finish for you to be able to cum, so what happens when two Sela have sex? How can either of them be the first to orgasm? Isn't that a paradox?"

Yucce laughed, loud and hard. "Oh, Jackson." She laughed again. "It's good that you're so handsome." She grinned one of her predatory smiles, full of lust and hunger. "As beautiful and entertaining as your body is, for a Sela to cum from pure stimulation rather than empathic connection requires more force and finesse than you are capable of generating in the way that we were arranged. What we did was a mere fraction of what I could do to you in bed. And a mere fraction of what you could to me," Yucce licked her lips, "You're inexperienced, and some of the more pleasurable positions might have terrified you."

He stared at her. "I see." He took one of the hydration tablets out of his pants pocket and popped it in his mouth, wondering what kind of positions Yucce might be suggesting.

"Don't worry, my sexy human stud, a little practice and you'll get the hang of it." Yucce walked over and stroked his cheek with one hand.

"Just not practice with you," he said, unable to hide the hint of disappointment in his voice.

"Rule two, Jackson. I said when we were done, I want you gone, and we are now done. As promised, all we know of the Rhorak has been sent to your ship. It will be up to you to arrange your initial meeting with them."

Though he was sad this wouldn't be happening again, he knew it was for the best. Especially if he wanted to explore a deeper connection with Vera. By now Jackson had his pants on and was fumbling with his shirt, still a little dazed from the intensity of their lovemaking. Finally he got it properly tucked in and looking reasonably professional. He picked up his jacket and folded it over one arm, then looked over at Yucce. "What will you be doing while I'm negotiating with the Rhorak?"

"Slowing Luminalia down by any means necessary." Yucce's voice had a grim tone to it, and Jackson wondered if she was planning something dangerous.

"Be careful, Yucce."

"You too, spaceman."

With that, Jackson left, wondering if those might be the last words he and Yucce ever exchanged. He had barely walked out of her home when his tablet buzzed in his pocket. A message from Ace, text only.

"Captain's input needed. Vera is outside your ship, she's carrying a badly wounded Sela identified as former Councilor Tinoqa. Vera says she needs immediate access to use the medbay. Override locks Y/N?"

"...shit," Jackson said, under his breath. He hit 'Y' on his tablet and started running.

[Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed getting more insight into the Sela, both physically and politically! Please rate and leave a comment if you enjoyed the story, thank you!]

1...345678