Jackson Kez - Space Diplomat Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackson didn't know what to say.

"Gently jump your bones," Vera clarified. "Very softly. I promise."

She stood up and put one leg over his waist, straddling him. She lowered herself so she barely touched him.

"See?" Vera said, reaching out to stroke his chest with both hands. "I can be gentle."

It felt nice. She felt good. He wanted her, in spite of the bruises and the aches and the hellish experience he'd just been through, he felt safe with Vera. She made him feel good. And with everything falling apart, sometimes the most important thing to do was something that felt good.

"Only if you want this, Jackson," she smiled, with just a hint of remorse, "I'm not going to coerce you again."

"I want you, Vera."

She tilted her chest forward, drawing his eyes to her always intoxicating breasts. He hadn't noticed that her outfit had changed until just now. She was wearing something like a jumpsuit, similar to what he had on, but simpler. A no frills outfit with a facsimile of a zipper running from the waist to her neck. She grinned at him and the zipper moved down of its own accord, exposing some of her bright pink cleavage to him.

He knew it was all an illusion, but it worked. The nanoweave gave them at least the illusion of privacy, and as the rush of the near death experience left his system he started to notice other feelings taking its place. He'd always wanted to have sex on a camping trip, this just wasn't the way he expected it to happen. He realized he should tell her that.

"I've always wanted to have sex on a camping trip," he said, putting his hand on top of hers. "Just take it slow, okay? I'm fragile and you're an indestructible bad ass."

She grinned at him. "That's right," she leaned over his chest, her breasts pressing lightly against him. Her face an inch from his. "But I'm your indestructible bad ass, and I'll be gentle with you," she whispered. She kissed him, so lightly. Somehow, Vera was able to support herself entirely with her core, and despite having her hands on his chest and her whole torso leaning over him, he barely felt her. Except where she wanted him to feel her.

Vera kissed him again and pushed her waist down slightly, pressing against Jackson's cock through the flightsuit. When she leaned back slightly, she blushed, a brief flash of turquoise in her cheeks. "You've become very important to me, Jackson. It's been... somehow less than two days since you got here, but..." her blush deepened, "what I'm trying to say is that you've learned more about me in those two days than some people have in years. So I want you to just lay there, okay? Because you're hurt, and... because I want to try something."

"Should I close my eyes?"

She shook her head. "You're sweet to ask, but no. I want you to see this. I want you to see me."

Vera melded down onto him, her legs and waist spreading out to cover Jackson's entire body from the neck down. It felt so comforting, so warm and safe. As she shifted, the jumpsuit she'd been wearing came unzipped, revealing her perfect tits and narrow waist, and the slight curve of her stomach. Vera's torso moved forward and she lay on him, her breasts squished between her chest and the layer of herself covering Jackson, her face right in front of his. She cupped his face in both hands and pulled herself in to kiss him.

His cock twitched, steadily hardening as part of Vera kneaded and teased him. Slowly, with perfect ease, she manipulated the cocoon around him to unzip the flightsuit and remove it. He felt it slide off him, through Vera, until she ejected it with a pop. It landed close by in a heap, and Jackson was totally naked inside Vera. She felt warm against his skin, and he shuddered, remembering what had happened to his arm.

Vera saw the sadness in his eyes and kissed him. "It's okay, Jackson. If you're scared, be scared. If you're hurt, be hurt. And," she said, scooting forward and lifting her torso to give him a clear view of her perky tits, "if you're horny for your slime girl fucktoy, be horny." She pressed her breasts against his face, moaning. He knew it was for his benefit, but it was still hot.

"It's a little scary," Jackson said, his voice muffled by her chest, "but I don't care. I trust you, and I want you."

"I don't know what all Yucce told you," Vera said, "but this is going to be an empathic session, okay? I need you to relax, and focus only on how good this feels. Don't think about pleasing me, don't try to last longer. Just be here," she kissed him, "be here with me. So I can get off on how hot you think I am."

Jackson nodded and kissed her back. He reached up with his hand, and it slipped through the part of Vera wrapping him up, emerging from her body seamlessly. She let out a low moan as he moved through her. Jackson ran his fingers through her hair, then along her cheek, across her lips, and she gave him a light nibble.

"Yes," Vera said, her voice getting higher in pitch. "Do you like having me all over you? I want you so bad, Jackson."

The part of Vera over his crotch pulsed, and he felt something slide over his cock. His legs and waist and everything else were still covered, but she'd changed her texture or form or something. He didn't care what it was, Jackson couldn't see what she was doing, but he felt it. She pulsed around him, squeezing his cock gently and giggling as he stiffened inside her.

"I can feel your heartbeat all through your body," Vera said, "but especially in your big, hard dick." She gave it a squeeze with each word and Jackson groaned louder each time. "You're such a hot stud, fucking two different women in one day. I want to make you cum harder than Yucce ever could."

Vera slid back, out of his reach, her torso moving back like was swimming through water. She stopped just beyond his cock, and if she were a human, she'd be lying on her stomach between his legs.

"You like my tits, don't you?" She said, pressing them together with her hands. "Do you want to fuck them, Jackson?"

"I thought about it the first time I saw you," Jackson said, "they're just begging to get fucked hard."

Vera grinned and bit her lower lip. She changed something inside herself, and Jackson felt his waist being lifted up from below. His cock sprang free of Vera as she retracted herself just enough to let his dick stand to full attention.

"I love catering to your kinks," Vera said, "I want to be your hot little slut, so you can use me until you're satisfied. Your heart is racing, you want this so bad." She moaned, and got warmer around him. He felt her clinging more tightly to his body. "Did you know I can cum just from you blowing your load on my tits? But only if you really enjoy yourself," she said, winking at him.

Her hands left her breasts just long enough to lean down and press his cock between them. Then Vera pushed her tits together again, compressing his dick in the softest embrace he'd ever felt. Part of her body under his head and torso expanded, pushing him up slightly off the ground. He had a perfect view.

"Oh, Vera," Jackson moaned, "you're so fucking hot."

"I haven't even started." She grinned at him, excited. Eager. Horny as hell. She opened her mouth, letting her long, smooth tongue hang out. A few drops of saliva fell from the end, golden yellow in color. They landed on Jackson's cock, warm and slightly tingling. Then Vera began slowly pumping her tits up and down over his dick. They molded to him completely, squeezing him tighter than any human woman's body ever could.

He watched the tip of his cock poke out from between her tits each time she slid down his length, and then Vera winked at him, her mouth still hanging open, and she stretched her tongue out. It extended in length until it coiled around his dick, sliding between her tits and all the way down to the base of his cock. She started stroking him with it while she titfucked his cock.

With this being Jackson's fourth orgasm of the day, it wasn't going to be fast, but the intense experience, the bond he felt with Vera, and the sheer enthusiasm on her face as she pulled her tits up and down his dick were getting him well on his way. He'd never actually gotten a titjob before, but he'd always fantasized about it.

"Talk dirty to me," she said, speaking clearly even with her tongue hanging out, "and... tell me to be submissive. If you want," she added, "I don't—"

Jackson leaned forward, quickly sitting up. It hurt a bit, but he didn't care. He reached out and grabbed Vera by the chin. Yucce's signature move. "Oh, I want to. All I want is to fuck you. It's like you were made for my cock." As he sat up, Vera shifted beneath him, molding to his back and supporting him.

"Just like that, Jackson," Vera spoke clearly even with her tongue hanging out, and that just made it hotter. "My body can do anything you want. I'm the perfect plaything, the ultimate fucktoy, and I know that gets you so hot." She squeezed her tits tighter around his dick and her tongue started spiraling around him, paying extra attention to the head of his cock.

"You're amazing, I just want to pin you down and fuck your brains out," Jackson said.

"You'll get your chance. I want this thick, gorgeous dick to fill me up over and over again." Vera pulled her tongue back into her mouth, and Jackson moaned hard as it slipped across the tip of his cock. He let go of her chin and some of the cocoon around him stretched up, pulling his hand back inside of her. "Keep that hand there, and squeeze me if you like what I'm doing."

Jackson gave her a quick squeeze, pushing his hand through her like he'd learned with Yucce. Vera stiffened at his touch and flashed him a quick smile. Then she brought her tits down to the base of his cock, compressing them against the part of her still covering his waist, and then put her lips against the tip.

"You want me to suck it," she said. A statement, not a question.

"Yes, I need your soft, warm lips all over my dick. I want my cock against the back of your throat."

"Promise to shoot your load over my tits? It'd be a shame to have you cum in my mouth twice in one day when there's so many other places for you to enjoy."

"I might shoot my load right now," he groaned.

Vera just grinned. "I know, Jackson. I can feel the urge rising. Let it." She pressed her lips over the tip of his cock and licked him, right under the head.

Vera shifted her torso slightly, finally taking her tits off his dick. She used part of herself to push his hips up, forcing his cock deeper into her mouth. It kept going, sinking deeper into her until he bottomed out in her mouth. Then she started moving his waist up and down, making him fuck her mouth. She drove his dick into her over and over, forcing it so deep he couldn't believe it. He felt realistic muscles tighten around him, like he was actually going down a throat he knew she didn't really have.

"I'm getting close," he said. His hand clenched inside Vera, grabbing part of her, and she moaned.

She released his cock, moving forward to put him between her tits again. "You promised, Jackson. I want to see you fountain all over me." She moved her tits up and down and at the same time, reached up with both hands. Her tits stayed tight around him, as though compressed by an invisible string.

Her hands traveled up and then slid into the cocoon around him, her arms extending. She traced them up his chest, and then they emerged again, holding his face tenderly. She stuck her thumb into his mouth and he bit down, knowing it wouldn't hurt her.

"You have such a hot fucking cock," Vera said, her tits bouncing up and down on his dick. "I want it everywhere in me. I want it in my mouth, all over my tits, in every hole I can make for you. Isn't it so fucking hot knowing you can fuck me anywhere?"

Jackson could see her color shifting, becoming bright purple and her voice started to crack. They were both getting close, muscles all around his body tensing. Wherever they did, streaks of purple color shot through Vera and she twitched all around him.

"You can grab me and stick this cock into me and fuck me senseless, my whole body is just a wet, ready pussy for you, Jackson. Now shoot that hot cum ev—" She didn't finish the sentence as the pressure in his balls reached a crescendo.

"Vera!" Jackson kept saying her name like it was shelter in a storm. His cock erupted, firing one, then two spurts of cum up and across Vera's face. Some of it dripped down onto her tits. A third, final spurt fell across her chest. Waves of pleasure cascaded through him, reflected and amplified by Vera's body and their kinesthetic connection. He felt her cum, his body reacting to her pleasure just as hers responded to him.

When Vera came, her torso slipped down into the gelatinous part of herself that was covering Jackson's body and she lost hold of her humanoid form. She flashed hot purple, and moaned, the sound coming from all of her at once. The cocoon around him squeezed him, hard, and it quivered around his body, twitching in sync with his pulsing orgasm. Vera sank into herself, but it stopped at the shoulders, and she let go of his face so she could pull her hands back and brace herself against him. As she did, his cum seeped into her. Watching it disappear into her body was just as hot as it had been the first time.

"Damn," Jackson said, trying to catch his breath. "That was... wow."

Vera smiled, her color slowly returning to normal. "Yeah," Vera said. "I... haven't cum like that with a partner in a long time."

After a pause, she reformed her torso and slid up to rest on Jackson's chest. He was still mostly cocooned by her, and he didn't mind. The part of her that had been holding his torso at a slight angle relaxed, and he was soon laying flat on his back, comfortably resting on her soft body with part of her acting like a pillow. She put her head just under his, and nestled her forehead against his chin. Jackson reached his hand out of her to rest it on her back. She wiggled into him, her torso sinking a bit deeper into the formless cocoon.

"So how was that?" Jackson asked, "I mean, how was it really? And no dodging the question this time, I'm still learning about how sex works with you."

Vera smiled and nuzzled his chest with her nose. "It was good. It'll get even better. I'm still learning too, connecting empathically with a human is a bit different. You're the first human I've been with, actually." She looked up at him. "I don't remember if I told you that."

Jackson shook his head.

"It's been... nice. I've had a hard time balancing being a Sela with my fondness for humanity, for human behaviors, and... thanks for being interested in both sides. You've helped me a lot, Jackson."

He wrapped his arm around her and kissed the top of her head. "It's been good for me too," he said, "I feel safe with you in a way I usually don't. I trust you. And that's a little scary."

"Scary how?" Vera asked. She didn't sound worried this time, just curious.

"Well, I let you eat my arm without hesitation. I didn't even flinch."

"Are you still mad about the arm eating thing?" She smiled at him but he could see the sadness in her eyes. She hadn't totally come to terms with it, and honestly, neither had he. But that was okay.

Jackson maneuvered his hand around somewhat awkwardly to put it under her chin and lift her face to meet his. He kissed her, softly and slowly. When their lips parted, he said, "What I mean is that I normally don't get attached, and... people don't usually get attached to me. I'm normally running solo, and to be totally honest, I'm normally lonely." He smiled at her, feeling her warmth and enjoying the closeness. "But I don't feel that way with you."

Vera nodded. "I understand. It's easier for you to keep connections at—" he was pretty sure she'd been about to say 'at arm's length', but instead she said, "at a safe distance."

"Yeah," he said, "it's... it's just easier."

"So you don't normally bang the ambassador?" She smirked up at him, accentuating the dimples in her cheeks.

"The ambassador isn't normally smoking hot."

"One of these days I'm going to get your full story, Jackson," Vera said, "but right now I think you need to rest." She kissed him. Tendrils of her reached out in several different directions, one grabbing his flightsuit, another picking up a small blanket, and a third grabbing a pillow. She absorbed it all, still kissing Jackson, and dressed him. The flightsuit slid on easily and she zipped it up, then put the pillow under his head and draped the blanket over him before finally retracting herself back to humanoid form.

It was, in some ways, the sweetest thing anyone had ever done for Jackson. "Thanks," he said. A woefully inadequate expression of his feelings, but Vera's smile told him she understood.

"I'll take care of you," she said. She kissed his forehead. "Now get some sleep. I'll get this all packed up and wake you in an hour."

Jackson yawned. He already felt his eyes getting heavy. "I know you will," he said, so softly Vera might not have heard him. He drifted off into a contended slumber, grateful for a few moments of peace.

[Thank you for reading! Please rate and leave a comment if you enjoyed this chapter, and I'll do my best to get the next one posted as soon as possible!]