Jackson Kez - Space Diplomat Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, you aren't wasting any time," Vera said. "Are you gonna use those new tricks you learned on your hot little slime girl?" She swirled her tongue around his cock and pressed her face down harder, her nose squishing against his groin. "Or do I have to beg for it?" she said, shifting her weight. He felt her tits against his legs, they were totally bare, her nipples hard. Knowing she did that just to turn him on didn't make it any less effective.

"You'll get a chance to beg for me, don't worry," Jackson said, tightening his grip. He pushed his hips up, driving his cock deeper into her. He felt part of his crotch sink into her and his cock pushed into Vera's throat. She moaned loud, and he hissed, "Shh," then he pulled her head up and off his cock, looking into her eyes. "You need to be quiet or I won't give you the rough fucking you want. Do you understand?"

Vera nodded, not saying a word. Her face flushed purple and turquoise and he could read the desire in her expression.

"Now get up here and straddle me," he said.

She complied immediately, sliding up him and reforming with her legs astride his waist and her hands on his chest. His cock lightly brushed the entrance of her pussy and she bit her lower lip, but waited for him to make the first move.

He grabbed one of her tits, his fingers sinking into it. Vera bit her lip harder, trying her best not to moan but wanting so badly to let it all out. Jackson remembered what Yucce said about deep stimulation being better and he pushed his hand into her breast, plunging his arm inside of Vera's torso. She was so tight and wet, her body hungry for him in a way Yucce's hadn't been. With Yucce there had been a slight resistance, Vera seemed to be pulling him in.

Up to his elbow in her, he flexed his hand, focusing on wanting to grab her, and her took hold of her from within, keeping her steady. "Lower yourself," he said, and Vera stifled another moan, "but don't mount my cock, I have other plans for you."

Vera nodded, her whole body now a blend of hot purple and turquoise. She pressed her waist down on him, her wet pussy sliding along his cock but, as requested, she didn't try to slide him into her. When she moved down his shaft he squeezed her, his hand clenching inside her body, and she froze.

"Stop," he said, "right there." Jackson leaned up and kissed her, and then pushed his hand deeper, down through her stomach until he was almost sitting up and buried up to his shoulder in her. Her tits pressed against his chest and he kissed her again. "I'm going to fuck your wet, hungry body," he said.

"Please," Vera whispered, "I need it so bad."

Jackson paused, staring into her golden eyes. "What do you need?"

Vera leaned in like she was going to kiss him, but then turned her head to put her lips near his ear. There was no hot breath when she spoke, but her words were enough to make the hair on his neck stand up on end. "I need your dick, Jackson." She moaned as she spoke. A low, pervasive hum, "Please fuck me, please fill me with your cum."

Jackson's dick had been hard already, but hearing her beg for it made him so stiff he ached, and only one thing would help. Tightening his grip inside her body, near her waist, he held her in place and pushed his hips up. His cock slide into her, not into the pussy she had shaped into her body, but directly into her just below her waistline.

Vera's mouth hung open and she looked down, watching him penetrate her. "Oh yes," she said, her body twitching and quivering. "Don't stop, whatever you do."

He pushed himself into her in one long, steady thrust. Every inch that slipped inside her brought fresh twitches and moans from Vera, and her body welcomed him. Like she wanted to fuck him with every cell of her being. She was so warm, her heat sinking into his cock as her body squeezed around him.

She tilted her head up once more, staring into his eyes. She looked so hot, her beautiful round face, her mouth open in an 'o' shape, her eyes wide and shining. The swirls of turquoise in her shimmering, purple gelatinous form. She stuck her tongue out, and it stretched to impossible lengths. She wrapped it around one of her tits, circling the entire perky handful and then sliding up over the front. She flicked the tip of her tongue over her hard nipple, teasing and toying with herself.

"Holy shit," Jackson said. Watching her lick and play with herself had him so fucking turned on. He wanted to buck his hips into her and just jackhammer her body like a wet pussy until he came, but he knew Vera needed this to be about her. At least for now. He'd get his turn.

Jackson twisted his arm around, rotating inside her, and then pushed deeper, now he was sitting fully upright, Vera on his lap. Part of his torso pushed into her. No distance separated their faces, and he kissed Vera's cheek, then moved down, kissing his way down to her neck. Jackson pushed his lips into her and started humming, then he bottomed out his cock inside her.

"Jackson yes," Vera moaned, she wrapped her arms around him and clutched at his back, her hands warm and smooth on his bare skin. "Fuck my body like I'm your little slut," she said, her voice right in his ear. "I'm just a busty slime girl for you to dump your cum into." He felt her tense around him, her whole body tightening in short, quick pulses.

Unlike her, Jackson needed to breathe. He stopped humming and moved his head back. Seeing her tongue still flicking and teasing her nipple gave him an idea. "Can you stick your tongue inside yourself?" he asked, twisting his hand more tightly inside her as he spoke.

"I—" Vera tried to answer and then moaned, far too loud, but neither of them cared anymore. "I can," she said, her voice heavy with hunger. "Tell me what to do," she pulled her tongue back into her mouth, "I'll do anything, just don't stop."

"I want you to stretch your tongue out, I want you to slide it into yourself, and I want it wrapped around my cock while I fuck you." Jackson felt a little nervous asking her to do something like this, but Vera's immediate response cleared all of that up.

"You want me to be your slutty slime girl? You want my whole body to please your big, sexy cock? I'm going to wrap my tongue all around you."

She pressed herself into his crotch and pushed her tits against his chest. He felt the heat radiating out of her, she seemed to be grinding every part of her body into him, desperate for more contact. Her tongue slid out again, stretching and sliding between her tits, along her stomach, then it dipped into her gelatinous form and Jackson watched it circle around his dick. He gasped as it tightened and started stroking him up and down.

"Good girl," he said, his voice low and husky. "Lick my cock while I fuck your hungry body." He started moving his hips up and down, his entire waist sinking into her, then popping back out again as he used his hand to force her to stay still. He felt her squirm, she wanted so badly to meld around him, to bounce up and down on his cock, to just fuck herself silly on his body, but Jackson knew the longer he made her wait, the harder she'd cum.

Then he realized they weren't alone. Somehow, Haeva had snuck into the tent and they were sitting to one side, watching.

"Shit!" Jackson yelled, letting go of Vera. Alarmed, Vera's body released him and he slipped out of her, dropping back on the sleeping bag. Vera looked at Haeva in shock, and neither of them knew what to say.

"Do not cease," Haeva said. "I wish to learn."

Vera and Jackson looked at each other, and Jackson knew Vera was really hoping he would handle this. He obliged.

"I would be happy to explain everything to you later," Jackson said. He knew the right thing to do would be to focus on Haeva and the mission but even being ambushed by Haeva hadn't totally killed the mood and his balls felt ready to burst. He needed to cum, badly. "But sex is..." he tried to think of a way to convince Haeva to let them get back to it. "Sex is important for processing emotions, and yesterday was... very emotional. To put it mildly. So we need to... finish this. If you don't mind."

Haeva nodded, but didn't leave.

"And we like to have... privacy."

Another nod.

"Can you wait outside so we can finish?"

Haeva shook their head.

Vera spoke, obviously a bit upset. "What do you mean no?"

She was still straddling Jackson, his cock buried in her. Her tongue had snapped back into her mouth when she saw Haeva, but seeing the outline of his dick inside of her made him want to finish what they started.

"I wish to learn," Haeva said again, as though that explained everything. "I... need to learn. Khraesk shared with us the knowledge of love, but I am the first Rhorak who... wants sex."

Now that was a surprise. "You... what?" Jackson said. Vera didn't reply, but he saw tinges of blue appear in her body at the mention of Khraesk's name.

Haeva scooted closer, sliding along the sand until they were right next to Jackson and Vera. "It is clear the Rhorak must take our place in the stars, among those that travel. We have learned that sex and pleasure is a means of connecting with other beings, even those of differing species. It is my purpose to learn this, so that I may share with all Rhorak."

Jackson's diplomat brain wrestled with his horniness for control of the situation. He marshaled enough willpower to ask, "So is that why you look human?"

"Yes, humans have found means of sexual compatibility with all known species," Haeva said, matter of factly. They weren't wrong, humans were horny and creative. A dangerous combination.

"But why a woman?" Jackson asked. "Why did you choose a feminine body?"

"There are two of us," Haeva said. "Another Rhorak shares my mission with a body matching a male human. We will travel the galaxy together. I was chosen to meet with you because of your sexual orientation."

That cleared that up. Jackson looked at Vera. She was still in total shock and unsure what to make of everything. No time like the present to be really direct.

"Do you mind if Haeva joins us?" he asked Vera. "I don't know what that will look like, but... it sounds like it's important."

Vera took a long moment to consider, then shrugged. "Maybe it's because I'm still horny as fuck, but I've had the weirdest two days of my life since I met you, Jackson. I might as well lean into it." She smiled at him and her body swirled around his cock, tugging it and stroking him back to full hardness. "I guess you can both fuck me."

Jackson groaned, enjoying her ministrations, then took a deep breath and looked at Haeva, not entirely sure how to proceed but knowing he was expected to take the lead here. "I'm gonna ask some direct questions, I hope they aren't rude but we're both so turned on it hurts and we need to get back to fucking."

Haeva nodded, ever the willing student.

"Do you have sexual... organs? Or parts?"

A pause. Then Haeva nodded. "I can be penetrated," they said, directly. "But I am not ready."

"Where do you want—" Jackson gasped as Vera started sliding up and down on his dick. He shot her a look and she just bit her lower lip and kept riding him. "What are you ready for?" he asked Haeva.

Another pause. "I want to watch. I want to..." their eyes looked to Vera. "I want to touch Vera. I want to give her pleasure."

Vera looked more than a little surprised at Haeva's boldness. "Me?" she asked, still riding Jackson's cock. "I thought you were supposed to learn about humans," she waved one hand toward Jackson, "he's right here."

Haeva shook their head. "You first. He can wait. I am supposed to ask for consent." Haeva leaned over, mere inches from Vera. "Do you consent to sex with me, Vera?"

Vera giggled. "Yeah, get in here. I'm pretty submissive so just—"

Haeva moved forward with purpose and confidence. They got up on their knees and then reached both hands into Vera's body, their smooth emerald fingers slipping effortlessly into Vera's torso.

Vera gasped, and Jackson felt his cock get even harder. Haeva worked their hands through Vera's torso, sinking deeper into her and weaving their fingers in smooth, circling patterns. It looked like the movement was building up currents inside Vera, making parts of her interior flow in small vortexes.

He started moving his hips up, pushing his cock deeper into Vera, and reached out, putting his hand on her waist and squeezing. He wanted to plunge his hand into her, to hold her and fuck her brains out, but he held back. For now.

Haeva moved in even closer, their arms now past the elbow in Vera's body. Haeva was able to slide laterally through Vera, not just forward and back, and Vera's gelatinous form molded around the Rhorak's dense body as Haeva moved through her. Haeva kissed her, pressing their emerald lips to Vera's flushed purple ones, and Vera kissed back. The two of them made out, though it was mostly Vera kissing all over Haeva's face.

"I've never had two people fuck me at once," Vera said, pulling back to stare down at Jackson, "do you like watching Haeva play with your little slime slut while you fuck me?"

She was so good at talking dirty, Jackson didn't think he could get any hornier. "Fuck yes, you're such a perfect, sexy Sela. I want you to cum, Vera. We both do. We're going to fuck you until you cum hard," he squeezed her waist harder and started thrusting faster, pushing his hips up and into her body. "And then I'm going to pound your hot, wet body until I'm satisfied."

Haeva's hands moved like a weaver's, creating currents and eddies within Vera's body. Jackson watched Vera sway with them, leaning left and right. Haeva had Vera totally at their mercy. Then Haeva pushed one hand totally through Vera, reaching in through her back and out through her stomach. Haeva angled their arm up and squeezed one of Vera's tits, lifting it and playing with it.

"Ah," Vera gasped, she couldn't form any words, but her moans were encouragement enough.

In Vera's torso, Haeva's other hand continued spinning, whirling around. They leaned in to Vera's ear and said, quietly. "Cum for us." Their melodious, sing-song voice sounded incredibly sexy with smooth, sultry tones.

That almost sent Jackson over the edge, and he accelerated his thrusts, driving his dick as deep as he could into Vera. She sank down onto him and his cock passed into the center of the whirlpool in her torso. He felt her body flowing along his stiff length, and she moaned louder than ever before.

"Oh Jackson, I'm gonna cum! Don't stop, please!" She flashed hot purple, and only purple, nothing but lust and pleasure in her mind.

When she came, she came hard. Vera twitched and slid down and over Haeva's arm, flowing across Jackson's body. She moaned the whole way, her body shaking and wiggling as the orgasm passed through her.

Haeva had begun emitting a slight glow, a faint green light suffused throughout their body. It cascaded across the nanoweave around them, casting barely perceptible patterns and colors on the thin material. It was beautiful, but Jackson's cock had been hard all morning and he needed to cum, so he had other things on his mind.

Vera slid shapelessly across him, her body resting on and around his torso in a totally amorphous state. "I need a minute," she said, her voice groggy and mumbling.

Haeva looked at Jackson and then at his still hard cock, now free of Vera since she was concentrated entirely on his chest. "May I touch you?" they asked.

Jackson hesitated a moment, then nodded. "Just be gentle. I'm a lot more fragile than she is."

"I understand." Haeva reached out and wrapped one hand around his dick, no subtlety or teasing. They gripped him lightly at first, their hand feeling smooth but hard around him. He wasn't sure this was going to work, but his cock tingled like a bit of electricity passed through it.

He gasped, equal parts surprise and pleasure. Haeva pressed their thumb just under the tip of his cock and the feeling intensified.

"Fuck, that feels really good," he said. His cock twitched and he felt his balls tighten against him, and then Haeva let him go. He groaned, frustrated, and looked at them for an explanation.

"It is not my place to finish you." Haeva put their hand on his dick again, vibrating less intensely this time, just enough to keep Jackson hard and horny.

He felt Vera shift and move on his torso, slowly reforming into her humanoid shape. Her torso lifted up and her legs formed so she was straddling his chest. She looked down at him and wiggled back and forth.

"Damn, Jackson. I needed that."

She slid back, across his stomach, and Haeva released his dick. Then Vera pressed her warm, bouncy ass against his cock and moved back and forth, grinding against him.

"Wanna pound me until you blow your load?" she said, biting her lower lip.

Jackson nodded and pushed his hips up, flipping Vera off him to his right. She giggled and rolled over, obligingly. Soon she was on all her hands and knees, pointing her ass at him. She gave it another tantalizing wiggle.

"I'm not sure I can handle your cock totally inside me again so soon, I might pass out," Vera said, looking back over her shoulder at him. "Use my pussy, Jackson." She blew him a kiss.

"I've been waiting to hear you say those magic words." He got on his knees behind her and lined himself up at the entrance to her. He pushed his cock in. She'd had her fun, now he needed his turn. The familiar tight, wetness enveloped him and he let out a low moan of satisfaction. He pushed in deeper until he bottomed out, his balls pressing against her.

"Oh yes, yes," Vera said, forcing her ass back against him. "Use me, Jackson, like I'm a horny little slut and you're just looking for a place to cum."

He reached his hand forward and grabbed her hair, pulling it.

"Mmm," Vera said, "rougher. I'm a naughty girl." She wiggled her ass on his cock. "Fuck me like you need it."

That was enough. Jackson pulled her hair hard and started thrusting into her waiting pussy. "You want to be a hot little slut, I'll fuck you like a hot little slut." He tightened his grip on her, knowing he could pull as hard as he wanted to, pound her wet hole with everything he had, and none it would ever hurt her... she was so fucking perfect.

Haeva watched him fuck Vera, and Jackson noticed one of their hands sliding between their legs. Were they pleasuring themselves somehow? It just turned him on even more, he'd never had an audience before. He picked up his pace, ramming his cock into Vera. He felt himself getting close again, and he was so ready. "All I want is to ram my cock into you until I blow my load deep in your wet pussy." He needed this, he needed to drain his balls into Vera.

"Fuck me 'til you cum," Vera moaned, "please fill me up. Please," she begged.

She pushed back onto him harder and his balls tightened, he felt the rising pressure. Jackson let go of her hair and leaned down, reaching around her to grab one of her big tits in his hand. He squeezed it as tight as he could without sinking his fingers into her and kept pounding.

"Vera, fuck, I'm so close," he pulled her against as he went over the edge. His balls emptied one huge spurt of cum at a time, pouring and pulsing the hot, thick load into Vera.

"Ohhhhh," Vera let out a long moan, "yes, yes, yes, I love it," she repeated over and over.

Jackson's cock twitched again and again, he'd been so horny and gotten so close so many times, it was an impressive display. "Fuck," he growled, squeezing Vera even tighter. He pulled her with him as he straightened back up, holding her back against his chest and clutching one of her tits as hard as he could.

Finally his cock twitched one last time, shooting one more thick pulse of jizz into Vera's waiting, eager, desperate body.