Jackson Kez - Space Diplomat Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," Vera said, loudly, "I feel so full, fuck."

He let her go and she slid off of his cock. Vera flopped over on her left side, staring at Jackson.

"Yeah," she said, "that was good. I liked that." She was having some trouble putting words together, still recovering from her orgasm.

Jackson moved, still on his knees, somewhat awkwardly over to Vera and lay down behind her, draping his arm over her and cupping one of her tits. He pulled her in close and nuzzled the top of her head.

"Ooh," Vera said, "is it time for aftercare? I love aftercare." She wiggled into him and he felt her meld slightly onto his chest, her body welcoming his embrace.

Haeva walked around so they were facing Jackson and Vera and sat, cross legged, a short distance away. "Aftercare?" they asked. "I have many questions."

"Uh," Jackson said, unsure of how best to explain it. He'd never been interviewed right after sex. "Well, do you remember I mentioned sex is about processing emotions?"

"I remember."

"This is part of it, especially since..." he wasn't sure if he should get into explaining Vera's kink yet. She elbowed him in the ribs.

"It's a thing, don't worry about it. We'll explain later," Vera said. "You're too pure and innocent right now." She giggled.

"I understand," Haeva said. Then, a moment later, shook their head. "I do not understand, but I accept your explanation."

Jackson couldn't read Haeva well, but his gut told him they wanted to ask another question. "What's on your mind, Haeva?"

"I want to cuddle," Haeva said. "To be aftercared."

Vera held her arms out wide. "Get in here," she said. Haeva obliged, standing up, walking over, then sitting down again and rolling on their side. They pushed back against Vera, and she wrapped her arms around Haeva, embracing the Rhorak.

Jackson felt the sadness run through Vera, this must be bringing up all sorts of difficult memories for her, but there was a joy, too. The recent orgasm probably helped, but maybe there were good memories coming up too. He squeezed her more tightly against his chest and kissed the top of her head. Poor girl. She'd been through so much, and there was a lot more still to come.

With his arm wedged between Vera and Haeva, the part of his skin in contact with Haeva tingled. It felt like tiny jolts of electricity running through him, it didn't hurt but it wasn't exactly pleasant either. Not the way it had been when they did the same thing to his dick. He wondered what sex with Haeva would be like. Then a big zap shot through and up his arm and he spasmed a little.

"Ow, what the hell?" he said, yanking his arm away.

"You are electric!" Haeva shouted. They flipped over, rolling away from Vera, onto their hands and knees and staring at Jackson. "Here," they said, pointing at his chest, "and here," they pointed at his head, "and here," they pointed at his cock.

"What do you mean?" he tried to rub his arm with the hand he didn't have, and frowned, settling for just staring at it. At least it didn't have any obvious damage, and he could still move it normally, so no harm had been done.

"You are like us," Haeva said, coming closer. Now they were sort of looming over Vera.

"Uh," Vera said, staring up at Haeva's chest. "Jackson? What are they talking about?"

"I don't know," Jackson said, "but I'm curious. Can you explain more, Haeva?" He sat down in a more comfortable position and pulled Vera over so her head rested on his lap.

"I believe I can show you," Haeva said, reaching out toward Jackson's head. They stopped short of touching him. "Do I have permission to touch you?"

"I'd like to know more about what you're going to do first," Jackson said. He felt nervous. He didn't want a shock like that running through his brain, that sounded like a bad idea. A hand touched his arm. Vera's hand.

"You can trust Haeva," she said. She gave him a gentle squeeze. "They won't hurt you."

"I'd still like to know more," Jackson said, but Vera's assurances did make him feel better. "Can you explain what you want to try?" he asked Haeva.

"I do not have the words," Haeva said, their hand still outstretched a short distance from Jackson's head. "Forgiveness, I will try." They pondered, their fingers wiggling slightly as they tried to find the best way to express it. "Your body has electric in it. My body has electric in it. This is how Rhorak exchange experiences. Therefore, I can give you experiences. Like Rhorak."

Jackson wasn't a biologist, but he knew that the human nervous system used a form of electricity, is that what Haeva meant? Did the Rhorak have something similar? That would make things much easier, and his mission was on a tight time limit... but it would be an understatement to call it risky to zap his brain with an unknown amount of electricity from an unknown source. He looked into Haeva's eyes, searching for something.

"I will not hurt you," Haeva said. "I promise. You are special to Vera. The one that we love."

Vera blushed hot purple. "I will never get used to being called that," she muttered. She squeezed Jackson's arm again. "If you don't think this is safe, don't do it. I trust you."

He smiled at Vera. "And I trust you." Jackson looked back at Haeva. "Okay," he said, "I'm scared, but I want to try it. Can we... start slowly? Test it somehow?"

Haeva nodded. "I can share a small experience. Clear your mind," they said, like that was an easy thing Jackson could just do.

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He tried not to think of anything. Definitely not the voltage of electricity about to surge through his precious, important gray matter. Oh no, now that was all he could think about. Was he about to die? Haeva's fingertips touched the side of his head, their thumb on his jawline and the other four fingers near his temples.

Bright, hot, searing white light flashed in his vision and he tried to shout, to say anything, but nothing happened. He couldn't see anything, couldn't think, couldn't move, couldn't—

Until suddenly he could. His eyes were open without him remembering opening them. He was in the Sela capital, its bustling streets and popping, whooshing chutes all around him. A bright pink Sela walked toward him, waving and smiling. It was Vera. She was dressed in her ambassador's outfit. He raised his hand to wave back and almost screamed. He had a left hand again, but it wasn't a human hand.

He looked down at himself, seeing only the freckled soft-red gemstone body of a Rhorak. In this moment, he was Khraesk. And he was about to meet Vera for the first time. Again.

Jackson's head spun and he almost threw up, but he didn't actually have control over his body. He tried to focus, tried to find something to hold on to. Shared experience, that's what Haeva kept saying. This wasn't his experience, it was Khraesk's. He was a passenger, but every choice felt like his own, how could he figure out what was him and what was Khraesk? Who was he? Where was he?

The questions piled up, threatening to drown him in uncertainty and confusion. Jackson's eyes snapped open. He saw Haeva, he felt them take their hand off his head. Vera sat up and grabbed his face with both hands. She asked him something, but he couldn't hear her, just watched her mouth move.

"...me?" Vera asked him again.

Jackson's hearing started to return, and he blinked slowly. "What?" he said. Vera flinched, and he realized he'd basically shouted the question at her. "Sorry," he said, at a normal volume, "that was..."

Vera kissed him. "You're safe, you're okay. I'm here." She kissed him again, running her hands along his cheeks and through his hair. "Haeva said I need to stimulate your senses to help you get grounded in the present again. You can lick me if it'll help."

"They said all that?" Jackson asked. He put his hand on Vera's leg, enjoying the familiar sensation. He noticed his body had become hyper-alert, every sensation vivid and feeling more than real.

Vera giggled. "No, they said," she tried to imitate Haeva's melodious tones, "touch his face and speak to him." She gave him another kiss. "I added the rest. So it worked?"

Jackson nodded and took a long, deliberate breath. He exhaled, slowly, looking himself over and confirming he was in his own body again. "Yeah," he said. He inhaled again, feeling the air expand his chest. Strange how good it felt to need to breathe again. "Yeah, it worked."

Vera gave him one more kiss and released his face. "Good. I'm proud of you, you're so brave." She smiled at him, mischief and admiration in equal measure. "If I wasn't still recovering I'd probably fuck you right now."

He gave her a look. She knew what it meant.

"Don't get any ideas," she said, "we have a lot of work ahead of us, Mr. Diplomat."

She was right, and Jackson knew it. Teasing her was just too much fun. He looked to Haeva. "That was incredible," he said, "I can't believe it worked."

"I am excited," Haeva said, "I am learning much from you. I scanned the language center of your brain and absorbed much."

"That's... good," Jackson said, not sure how he felt about having his brain scanned. The deed was done, best to accept it. "Is that how Rhorak communicate with each other? Direct transmission of experiences?"

"It is," Haeva said. "Very efficient," they added. "Not slow like speaking. I prefer it, but I am learning to enjoy language."

Another voice came from outside the nanoweave tent. "If you're all done having an orgy in there, I could use some food." Tinoqa.

The three of them shared a guilty look. Jackson and Vera looked guilty, at least, Haeva's face remained impassive. Jackson's stomach growled. He hadn't had anything eat since the dense nutrient bar yesterday morning.

"Okay," Jackson said, standing up. "Let's eat and then we'll plan."

Vera looked up at him, smiling and waiting for him to offer his hand to help her up. He did, and she took it, standing up under her own power anyway. It wasn't quite an experience transfer, but in their own way, it showed trust and support with no words required.

"Better get dressed first," Vera said, shifting her body to her desert outfit again. She looked him up and down and bit her lower lip. "As much as I like the view, I'm not ready for a foursome yet." She winked at him.

Deciding it was better not to reply to that remark, Jackson grabbed his flightsuit and got dressed, still thinking about what it was like to be Khraesk. Vera and Haeva left the tent, ducking under the nanoweave, and gave Jackson a moment to reflect on the new memories. His memories. They felt so real, like he'd really been there. It was strange to remember being in two places years ago. This was going to take some getting used to. He missed Ace, and wondered if she had a therapy module he could install to help him process all this stuff later.

Finished with the flightsuit and zipped up, ready to face the day, he followed Vera and Haeva out into the morning sunlight. Food first, then it would be time to get to work. Time to teach Haeva about humanity, peace, and forgiveness.

[Thank you so much for reading, please rate and leave a comment if you liked the story, have any questions, or just want to say hi! I read them all even if I'm not great at responding because of social anxiety. Have a wonderful day, and stay tuned for the next chapter as soon as it's ready!]