Jaclyn and Her Bitch Go Out

Story Info
A lady and her sissy boy have a night out.
6.3k words
4.27
78.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg was kneeling at the door as usual when Jaclyn walked in. Without even a glance downward she handed him her briefcase and her jacket'

"Good evening my love." Greg said.

She ignored him and began shuffling through the mail. Greg hung her coat on the rack and set her brief case on the floor next to the rack. He hurriedly caught up to Jaclyn as she entered the living room. Her heavy steps made her heels click loudly on the hard wood floors Greg had cleaned earlier that day. He admired the wobble of her wide hips and round ass as it shifted in her tight business length skirt. She walked across the floor and plopped down on the big cushy recliner with an exhausted sigh.

Greg, dressed as he always was when at home, pink garter belt and stockings, with pink lace g-string panties, and his spiked heels, dropped to his knees at her feet and removed the sexy high-heels she was wearing. "Tough day, Dear? Would you like a foot rub?" He asked her.

"No," she replied almost kicking him away from her feet. "We don't have time for that right now. Everyone is going to be at the bar soon. Did you lay out the clothes I asked for?"

She was referring to the office staff. Whenever the firm had a good quarter, Jaclyn was authorized by her father, the owner, to take the staff out for drinks and socializing to thank them for their hard work.

"Of course, dear. They are on the bed." He replied quickly, hoping for some form of approval from his demanding and domineering wife.

"Well, in that case go get dressed." She ordered him. "And, Gregory, try to look like a man you pathetic pussy."

"Yes, dear," he meekly replied. He was in his bathroom finishing up when he heard the loud demanding voice of his wife bellowing throughout the house.

"What the fuck is this?" Jaclyn demanded to know. "Get in here, Gregory, right fucking now."

Greg scurried to the master bedroom as fast as he could. When he arrived, he found Jaclyn standing in just her nylons, garter belt and bra, and she was holding up a pair of her silk panties with just her thumb and forefinger.

"What is it my love?" Greg asked nervously.

"These panties feel like sandpaper. What in the hell did you wash them in?" She demanded to know.

"I washed them by hand in the bathroom sink, dear, just like you told me too," he assured her.

"What kind of detergent did you use?" She snapped.

"The powder detergent, dear, we ran out of the delicates soap," he told her.

"Are you kidding me? That shit is for your clothes, not mine you stupid fucking wimp. Feel these." She barked.

Greg reached for them and felt the material, Just like when he had put them away, he could not feel the difference between how they felt now and how they felt when he washed them with the correct soap.

"Do you think I should put those against this fine pussy?" She asked him, as she ran her hand up and down her pussy.

He knew the right answer, "Never my dear."

"Should that scratchy material touch this ass?" She questioned as she turned, bent over and rubbed both hands over her big round ass.

"Of course not my dear." He replied, feeling his tiny excuse for a cock growing inside his chastity devise. This caused some pain and he cringed a bit.

"You know my little sissy bitch; I am going to have to punish you now."

"Yes my love." He replied,

"Now I'm gonna be late, Gregory, and you know I hate being late." She snapped, as her tone grew angrier. Now strip back down to your sissy clothes you little fagot boy."

Gregory did as he was told, taking off his slacks and dress shirt, leaving him dressed as he was when she arrived, minus the high-heels.

"Well, what are you waiting for go get it!" Jaclyn demanded.

Greg knew exactly what she meant. He went to the closet and opened the top drawer of the dresser inside and pulled out Jaclyn's favorite riding crop. He closed the drawer and slowly walked back and handed it to her.

"Assume the position, pussy!" she commanded.

Greg crawled up on top of the bed on all fours and raised his ass to his voluptuous wife. Without saying a word and with no warning, Jaclyn rattled off at least 15 consecutive smacks to Greg's exposed ass. It was so fast and furious that the pain didn't even hit him until she was done.

"I think it would be safe to say you won't ever wash my delicates with your fucking powder soap again will you, you fucking useless wimp?" Jaclyn asked him.

"No My Dear, never again." Greg replied as the pain in his ass hit suddenly.

Jaclyn rattled off about ten more smacks, all over his skinny little ass again just to emphasize her point, leaving Greg's ass cheeks on fire. She threw the riding crop on the bed next to him.

"Get dressed! We're late enough" Jaclyn commanded after she decided she had punished Greg enough for his indiscretion. Normally she really got into Greg's punishments, making him count the lashes, and rubbing his ass after every one, but she didn't have time for that right now.

Greg stood up and put on his shirt. Then he grabbed his slacks and pulled them up over his sore, aching ass cheeks. They burned even more as the material slid over them. Then he returned the riding crop to the dresser.

Jaclyn's pussy was dripping. Dominating Greg always turned her on, even when it was a short quick punishment like this one had been. She slipped on the short leather mini skirt she had requested be put out for the evening. It was just long enough to cover the tops of her thigh high stockings and garter straps. Next, she slipped on a black silk top. She left one too many buttons undone, displaying an abundance of cleavage. She could feel the moisture in her heated pussy and she decided to tease Greg a bit more.

"Come here, pussy." She demanded.

Greg did as he was told.

Jaclyn lifted the skirt above her hips. "I can't wear panties now and my pussy is all wet. Clean me!"

Greg dropped to his knees and eagerly licked her hairy snatch. Her juices covered his chin and she pulled his face against her roughly. This, of course, didn't help make her pussy less wet, it was just her way of letting him know she was going without panties tonight.

After a few minutes of this, she ordered him to stop and she pulled her skirt down. "Let's go...........No, wait, one more thing." She walked to the dresser in the closet and opened the second drawer. Greg cringed, because he knew what she kept in that drawer. She turned around and ordered Greg to open his shirt. He unbuttoned three buttons and spread it. Jaclyn applied the metal nipple clamps she had chosen from the drawer.

They were very painful and Greg let out a whimper as each one was applied. He knew better than to say anything, closing his shirt and buttoning it to conceal his tormentors.

"Alright, that should do it, let's go, fagot."

The two of them walked out the door to Jaclyn's Cadillac Escalade. As he had been trained to do Greg opened the driver's door for his curvaceous bride. After closing the door, he walked around the vehicle to take his place in the passenger's seat. His face was still covered in her juices, but he dared not ask to clean it. He wiped his chin with his hand several times and cleaned it with his tongue. Jaclyn giggled to herself as she witnessed all of this while driving. She knew his face would be sticky all night and he would be turned on by the whiffs of her pussy he would get as well.

When they arrived at the restaurant Jaclyn quickly parked and waited while Greg scurried around the vehicle to open her door. Greg also held the door for Jaclyn as entered the dimly lit restaurant. Jaclyn walked straight towards three tables which had been shoved together by several of her employees who had already arrived. With a bright smile and cheerful voice she said hi to everyone. She didn't bother to introduce Greg to anyone at all, not even the new hires that had started work since he had been fired.

Jaclyn found a seat and sat down. Greg took the seat next to her but quickly stood when Jaclyn shot him a warning glance. The curious looks of the others as Greg stood beside his wife's chair wasn't lost on Greg as he flushed a bit with the embarrassment. After several minutes of small talk with her employees Jaclyn turned to Greg, "Gregory, get me a drink." No please, no thank you, just an order. "Does anyone else need anything?"

A few of her employees gave Greg their orders, and Jaclyn said to Greg, "Ok off with you pussy boy."

"Yes Miss. Fellows." Greg replied and he hurried off to the bar. Greg could feel the burning stares of the others as he preformed his task.

While he was at the bar, the waitress arrived at the table and asked Jaclyn if she wanted anything. Jaclyn reached into her bra and pulled out a couple of bills she had stuffed there before coming in. She handed the waitress a fifty, then in a voice loud enough for everyone at the table to hear, she said, "This is for you, sweetie, your services won't be needed at this table anymore, we have our own waitress already."

The waitress was puzzled, but all was made clear when Jaclyn pointed at Greg who was making his way across the bar with a handful of drinks. The cute young waitress thanked Jaclyn graciously and walked away with a smirk on her face.

For the next two hours Greg was treated like this and everyone at the table had a great time as he made his way back and forth from the bar keeping everyone's drink filled.

"Another round for everyone, wimp." Jaclyn would announce.

"Yes Miss Fellows." Greg would answer before rushing off to retrieve them.

One time when he returned with a tray full of drinks, the table was very quiet as he passed them out to everyone. Greg could tell the table had been talking about him, and it was quite awkward. The silence was broken by his wife who had had a few drinks and was getting quite loud.

"Come here, baby doll." She told Greg. "I was just telling the group what a good little hubby you are, and how much you love me."

She had her arm around his shoulders and she was rubbing her other hand all over his chest. This was torturous, because he had the nipple clamps on under his shirt. Each time she ran her hand over the clamps, Greg winched in pain. He did his best not to show his pain, but everyone knew something was wrong.

"Tell everyone how much you love me." She said with a big fat smirk on her face.

"I love you............. more than anything in ...............the world Miss Fellows." Greg replied, stopping twice because Jaclyn had found a nipple clamp with her hand.

"Oh yes, that reminds me." She said, rubbing a nipple clamp especially hard as she asked, "They all want to know, why do you call me Miss Fellows?"

Greg tried his hardest not to show the excruciating pain she was administering to his nipple. "Out....... of......respect........Miss.......Fellows."

"See everyone, he respects his lovely wife, don't you Gregory?" She bellowed with a chuckle.

"Yes Miss Fellows. Very much so" Greg replied.

"Who wants a tequila shot?" Jaclyn asked loudly as she abruptly changed the subject much to Greg's relief.

Four of the employees raised their hands.

"Five tequila shots it is my little pussy boy!" Jaclyn commanded Greg.

"Right away, Miss Fellows." Greg told her as he hurried off to the bar AGAIN.

The one drink he had gotten for himself on his first run to the bar was still ¾ full and completely warm when the crowd at the table had thinned enough that he finally got a chance to drink it.

Jaclyn had been shamelessly flirting with Josh, one of the twenty something mortgage brokers she had fucked a few weeks ago. The two of them had gone to "lunch", and had ended up in the back parking lot of an old abandoned building near the office with Jaclyn riding his cock, fully clothed as he sat in his seat holding her massive tits and enjoying the ride. However, Jaclyn had her eye on the new guy, Seth. She had taken a liking to him the moment she saw him. Her dad had hired him a few weeks ago and Jaclyn had promised herself she would have him the first opportunity she got.

It was about 10PM and only a few people remained. Josh excused himself to go to the bathroom. While he was gone Jaclyn made her move on Seth.

She moved to the chair next to him and looked him in the eye, "So Seth, where did you work before joining us?"

Before he could answer, he felt something on his thigh. He looked down and saw Jaclyn's hand making its way toward his crotch. He stuttered trying to answer her question. Before he could stammer the name of his old company, Jaclyn's hand had found the bulge in his pants. He jumped a bit in his chair and pulled her hand off his crotch.

"Mrs. Fellows, your husband is right there." Seth told her, placing her hand in her own lap.

"Oh please, it's Jaclyn" She corrected him. "And, don't mind him. He is a complete pussy with no cock." She told him referring to Greg who was close enough to hear what she said. "Isn't that right, pussy boy?" She asked looking directly at Greg.

Burning beet red with humiliation Greg answered the only way he could, "Yes, Miss Follows."

With an evil grin Jaclyn demanded, "Answer my question, bitch."

Greg knew what she wanted to hear and the though caused his tiny pee-pee to grow once again inside the confines of his cock cage. "Yes, Miss Follows, I'm a total pussy with no cock."

With a domineering smirk Jaclyn replaced her hand back in Seth's lap and began to rub his already growing cock. Jaclyn was delighted to feel the girth of it, and as she rubbed it a bit more, she was rather impressed with its length as well.

Seth was a bit surprised, and didn't know what to do. About this time, Josh returned from the bathroom. He looked at Jaclyn and noticed what was going on. Disappointed, he began to say his goodbyes. This triggered a chain reaction and all the remaining employees said their goodbyes as well.

As Josh gave Jaclyn a hug goodbye, she whispered in his ear, "There's no reason for you to leave, there's plenty of me to go around."

Josh was a bit shocked, but his libido was racing on high from all the flirting and he wanted to get laid, so he stayed as the others left and sat down next to Jaclyn on her other side.

He too was a bit stunned by Jaclyn openness right in front of her husband, and he said the same thing Seth had said just a few moments earlier.

Jaclyn grabbed both of the men's cocks through their pants and said, "Like I told Seth honey, He is a complete wimp and he has no cock. He will do whatever I tell him." She grabbed Josh's hand and placed it on her nylon covered thigh and returned her hand to his lap.

Josh needed no further instructions. His hand immediately began to climb up her thigh until he found her bare cunt. Then he began to fiddle her swollen clit.

"Watch this." She told them. "Hey lover boy."

"Yes Miss Fellows?" Greg replied as he turned to face the threesome.

"Show these real men what you have on under your shirt." Jaclyn ordered him.

Silently and with shame written all over his face Greg opened his shirt to reveal his painful nipple clamps.

"Holy shit!" Josh said.

"Oh that's nothing "Jaclyn said. " In fact, he is such a pathetic pussy, that not only will he wear those for me, he will let me fuck you both, and he would get off from watching it. Isn't that right my wimpy little pussy boy husband?"

Greg looked her right in the face, and even though he had heard every word she just said, be replied, "What Miss Fellows?"

"I just told these real men, that you would love to see them fill your wife's holes with their big fat cocks. Isn't that the truth, pussy?" Jaclyn asked.

Greg could see her hands in the men's laps and he could tell Josh was playing with his wife's pussy. Greg's little pee-pee jumped in his pants and he answered, "Yes my love."

Josh and Seth couldn't believe their ears. They just sat stunned as they looked at this guy telling them to fuck his wife. Jaclyn reached inside her bra again and pulled out the other bills she had stuffed in there earlier.

"Go pay the bill; we will be in the car." She told Greg handing him the money. He turned and walked to the bar to settle the Tab. He slyly sniffed the bills hoping to get a whiff of his wife's scent, but there was no smell at all.

Greg made his way to the Escalade and noticed no one was in the front seat. So, he opened the driver's door and climbed in. As he turned to ask Jaclyn where to take them, he could see that not only did she already have both Josh and Seth's cock out already, but her skirt was up over her hips, and Josh had a couple fingers buried in her dripping bush. Seth was not empty handed either. He had Jaclyn's blouse unbuttoned down to her full belly and he was massaging her big fat tits through her silky black bra. Her nipples were rock hard and very visible through the thin material.

"Where to dear?" He asked.

Through her breathless moaning, she answered, "Take me home Gregory, take me home now so I can fuck these big, fat, wonderful cocks."

Greg turned around, started the car and headed out of the parking lot to head home. By the time Greg had arrived at their home twenty minutes later, Jaclyn had sucked Josh and Seth's cocks, her tits were hanging out of her bra and both men had fingered her pussy to an orgasm. Greg opened the garage and pulled in. Hoping to save himself the embarrassment of the neighbors seeing or hearing anything, he closed the door behind them.

Everyone got out of the car and the drunk horny threesome all went inside, leaving Greg to close the doors and bring his wife's purse and both men's jackets in the house with him. He laid the jackets neatly on the couch in the family room and set down Jaclyn's purse as well. He could hear the three of them giggling and making noises as he finished his task and headed toward the sounds.

He wasn't surprised that they didn't get pasted the couch in the living room before they re-engaged in their sexual activities. He found them all enjoying themselves. His wife was on her knees on the couch with her elbows resting on the back of the couch. She was sucking Seth's cock and Josh was already jack hammering his wife's pussy from behind.

Greg stood mesmerized by the pleasure those cocks were giving his wife. Neither one was particularly huge, but both put Greg's to shame. He stared at them both as they pistoned in and out of his wife's mouth and pussy. His wife's ass was thrusting back hard with each stroke of Josh's cock, and she was moaning loudly through the cock stuffed in her mouth.

When Jaclyn noticed Greg standing there she pulled the dick from her mouth and snapped at him, "What are you doing? Go get dressed and get where you belong."

Greg went to his room and removed his male street clothes, put on his pink spiked pumps to match his girly undergarments and returned to the living room. He immediately moved to the end of the couch and knelt as he always did when he watched his wife get fucked by other men. He was not allowed to touch himself, his hands were to be crossed behind his back and he was to say nothing unless spoken to. So he knelt and watched his wife get nailed by the two young studs. His little pee-pee got so hard when he watched this and it was always a pleasure (watching it) and a pain (his spiked chastity device)

Not too long into this, Seth wanted to switch. The two of them traded places and Greg got a real good look at both men's dicks. Josh's was a long, maybe 7", but not too big around, about 3". Seth on the other hand was much thicker, maybe 5" around, but not quite as long as Josh. It didn't matter, they both made Greg's pathetic unit look like a Vienna sausage in comparison.

Jaclyn took Josh's cock in her mouth and began sucking her own pussy juices form it. She swallowed its entire length several times, and then Greg watched as she licked his hairy ball sack clean of all his wife's cum. As he watched this, he heard Jaclyn groan loudly. He looked back to see Seth sliding his thick monster into her willing cunt. Seth slowly buried it balls deep and Jaclyn enjoyed every inch of it. She wiggled her ass back and forth to help accommodate the bulky intruder. Greg could tell she really liked the feel of it as it stretched her pussy wide. Soon Seth was deliberately thrusting all the way in and out, as Jaclyn moaned and groaned while never skipping a beat with Josh's cock stuffing her mouth.

12