Jaclyn and Her Bitch Go Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Seth began to speed up. His hips thrust forward with greater intensity each time. Jaclyn's body moved in rhythm against this movement. Greg watched as her big heavy tits swayed back and forth beneath her chunky torso. He loved watching her fat tits, and his caged little wee-wee was in pain the entire time.

Greg was use to his wife being nasty and loud, but the cock in her mouth was making that difficult, plus Josh had a handful of her auburn hair and was fucking her mouth like a man possessed. He watched his wife's fat ass ripple with each pounding Seth gave it, and saw Josh gagging her with his long thin shaft, and he wished he could be a part of it. He knew that wasn't going to happen, but he always dreamed of taking his wife like this. Greg watched his wife cum at least twice in this position, and he marveled at the staying power of these young men. He couldn't last 30 seconds inside his wife's pussy before he unloaded. How could these guys stay hard so long and not cum?

Not long after her second orgasm, Jaclyn could tell the boys were going to blow. They were both moving faster and harder with each stroke, and she could see Josh tensing up. So she took his dick out of her mouth and told Seth to stop.

"I know something you will both enjoy." Jaclyn told the two studs.

She sat Seth down on the couch and straddled him so her tits were right in his face. Then she turned around and told Josh, "Now put yours in my ass."

"Hell yeah!" Josh screamed, and he slid his saliva covered dick all the way up Jaclyn's willing asshole.

"Oh my!" Jaclyn moaned. "I love a big dick in my ass. Fuck me boys, fuck me hard and fuck me deep."

Josh and Seth needed no more encouragement. Both of them began fucking hard and fast. It was awkward at fist with their movements and Jaclyn all going in different directions, but soon they all found a rhythm and everyone's pleasure became obvious.

Greg gazed on in excited pain as he watched his wife being pounded by to big young cocks. His little needle dick was so hard it hurt, and that had nothing to do with the spikes in his chastity device.

Seth grabbed hold of Jaclyn's fat hanging tits and started squeezing them roughly and sucking her nipples.

"Harder, suck 'em harder." Jaclyn told Seth. "Bite 'em, bite my nipples."

Seth did exactly that. He bit each nipple several times, soliciting loud screams of pleasure from Jaclyn.

"Yes, Yes, I love it rough more; more ... bite them again ... harder."

Seth obliged, and Greg watched as he stretched Jaclyn's nipples with his teeth so far, he thought they might rip right off her tits. Jaclyn just screamed for more every time. She was bouncing up and down on Seth's fat cock and Josh's long slender dick was riding in and out of her ass like a jack hammer. Greg could not remember ever seeing anything so erotic in his life.

"Fuck me!' Jaclyn screamed. "Fuck my ass. Fuck it harder. I'm going to cum."

Greg didn't think their actions could get any more rapid, but he was wrong. Jaclyn began rising and falling on Seth's cock faster and faster, and Josh matched her pace from behind. Soon it was just a blur of flesh as everyone thrashed around wildly.

Seth was the first to cum, grunting like a wild animal, his entire body stiffened and his face crunched like he was in pain. Jaclyn didn't pay any attention to him when he announced his orgasm, because hers was coming on rapidly as well. Seth could do nothing except sit there for the few minutes it took for Jaclyn to finally climb the mountain that led to her extraordinary orgasm. Her flabby soft body was one big wave of ecstasy, as it washed over her. She screamed out with pleasure as she enjoyed the ride to blissfulness. When she had finally finished, she collapsed on top of Seth, but Josh was not done. Feeling him still assaulting her asshole, Jaclyn turned around and began coaxing his orgasm to the surface.

"That's right big boy, fuck my ass, and fuck my ass like a whore." She told Josh, "Come on baby, cum inside my ass. I want to feel your spunk fill me up. Come on do it, cum in my ass, stud."

Josh of course found this totally exciting, and his pace which had slowed to watch Jaclyn cum, sped back up to a feverish pace. He was pounding Jaclyn's big round ass, and her fleshy cheeks were rippling with each thrust. Greg loved watching her ass jiggle when she got fucked from behind, and so he just stared at it.

"Cum for me Josh, cum for me now. Cum in my ass, baby." Jaclyn encouraged him.

Josh thrust deep inside her and held it as his dick spasmed and jet after jet of his hot spunk filled Jaclyn's ass. Jaclyn loved the feel of the hot liquid in her bowels and she moaned appreciatively.

Josh finished and began to pull out.

"Wait!" Jaclyn told him. "Just one minute."

She turned and looked at Greg. She didn't say a word; she just looked at the floor. Greg got off his knees and lay on his back.

The guys were a bit puzzled.

"I told you he would get off watching us didn't I? Look at his little pathetic dick. It is rock hard" She said.

They both nodded with amazement.

"Now let me show you what a good little cunt cleaner he is." She nodded at Josh and he pulled his withering dick from her ass. She placed her hand over her ass to keep his cum inside. Then she stood up. Seth's limp cock dropped from her used pussy and she covered that hole with her other hand. She walked over to Greg and straddled his head. Then she knelt down so one knee was on either side of his face.

"Open up, baby cakes, Momma has a something for you." Jaclyn told Greg. Then, she removed the hand from her pussy. Immediately a big glob of Seth's cum dripped from her and into Greg's mouth. After he had swallowed, she shoved her cum covered fingers into Greg's mouth. He sucked them clean. Jaclyn lowered her used pussy to Greg's mouth and he began devouring it like a starving man given a morsel of food.

"That's a good boy clean momma's cunt like a good little pussy boy."

Glob after glob of Seth's cum drained into Greg's mouth and he just ate it up. Jaclyn rode his face for about five minutes, building herself up to the edge of another orgasm while Josh and Seth just watched with amazement. When Jaclyn felt Greg had licked all the cum clean from her pussy, she turned around and ordered Greg to open up again. She sat on his face so her asshole was over his open lips. When he began to tongue her ass she stopped him.

"No tongue yet, just suck." She demanded

Greg sealed his mouth around her asshole as best he could and began to suck. As if taking a shit, Jaclyn pushed Josh's load of cum from her bowels and into Greg's mouth. It was a considerable amount, and Greg swallowed every drop. Then Jaclyn began fiddling her clit.

"Now tongue that ass, bitch!" Jaclyn commanded. "Show these real men how a dickless pussy like you makes his wife cum."

Greg instantly started tongue fucking Jaclyn's big fat ass feverishly. All the remaining cum slipped from her ass and he licked it up. It was not long before Jaclyn's next orgasm blossomed and she ground her ass on Greg's face as it rushed through her.

Josh and Seth really didn't know what to do with all this. Being only in there mid-twenties, they really had no knowledge of this kind of kink. When Jaclyn had recovered from her climax she noticed they had both already dressed. They both tried to dismiss themselves, saying they needed to use the phone to call a cab.

"No need for a cab boys, Gregory will take you, but just one more thing, I think you will get a kick out of this. Have a seat." Jaclyn told them.

A little reluctantly, they both sat back down on the couch. Jaclyn ordered Greg to stand and go get the key to his chastity device. Hurriedly he obeyed, returning to hand his naked wife the key. She unlocked it, freeing his throbbing rock hard penis. Holding it with three fingers she turned to the boys on the couch.

"Isn't this thing pathetic?" She asked

Both Josh and Seth agreed.

"This is why I need dicks like yours. This little thingy could never get me off."

"I would never let a woman see my cock if it was that small." Seth quipped.

"No shit," chuckled Josh,

"Now pussy boy, don't you have something to say to these men?" Jaclyn asked Greg.

"Without hesitation Greg said, "Thank you for fucking my wife tonight. She deserves to be satisfied, and I could never do it with my little pee-pee. Thank you for pleasing her like she deserves."

Both Josh and Seth burst into laughter on the couch, not believing what they had just heard. Jaclyn slowly stroked Greg's penis just enough to keep it hard through the humiliation. After the boys had finally collected themselves, she ordered him back to his knees.

"Show these real men with real dicks how momma lets her dickless, wimpy boy cum." Jaclyn demanded.

"Yes my love." Greg replied, sparking another round of laughter from Josh and Seth.

Greg grabbed his pitiful little penis with his hand and began stroking. He was so turned on, and Jaclyn had not let him cum in over three weeks. He only got about five strokes out before his orgasm hit, causing him to spurt his feeble, watery load of cum all over the hard wood floor.

"Oh my gawd, I have heard the expression two pumps and a dump, but I never thought it really existed." Josh laughed.

"What a fucking douche bag." Seth chuckled.

Greg ignored the cat calls, and just relished his climax. He did not get them too often, and when he did, he wanted to enjoy them. When the last spurt had dribbled from his penis, he immediately began licking the remains from his hand.

"Well clean up your mess fagot." Jaclyn ordered him. "And hurry up, the real men in this room need a ride back to their cars.

Greg licked up the mess his orgasm had left on the floor, as the boys teased him a bit more. Then he began to get dressed to take the boys back to their car.

"What do you think your doing?" Jaclyn snapped. "There is no need to get dressed. These men know what a little sissy boy fagot you are, you can drive them back to the restaurant like that." Jaclyn didn't even let him put his panties back on.

The three men got in to the Escalade and Greg opened the automatic garage door. He pulled the car out into the night and they drove back to the restaurant in complete silence, dressed only in his pink stockings, garter belt and pumps. His exposed and wilted little boy penis was barely visible between his thighs. When they arrived, the men climbed from the car, and as Seth closed the door, he said, "Thanks for the ride, bitch." The young men burst into laughter again as Greg drove away.

When he got home, Greg was met with another surprise. As he drove up to the house and pushed the garage door button, nothing happened. He tried again and again, but nothing. Of course, the light sensor had been triggered by now as well, and the entire driveway was lit up like Yankee Stadium. Greg tried shaking the remote, and messing with the batteries, but nothing worked. What he didn't know was Jaclyn had unplugged the garage door opener.

Greg decided the shortest distance to privacy was through the gate next to the garage. He opened the door to the car and made a dash for the gate. When he pulled the chain to release the latch, it didn't work. He pulled again, nothing. He shook the heavy eight foot tall metal gate as he pulled the chain hoping it would release. Of course this made quite a racket, but it too yielded no progress. There Greg stood in plain sight making all kinds of racket trying to get somewhere that he would not be seen, but Jaclyn had thwarted his advance with a lock on the other side of the gate.

He finally decided there was no alternative but to head to the front door. As he did, the porch light motion sensor was triggered as well lighting up the porch and front yard like JFK Airport. Their porch was wide open to the neighborhood and Greg just prayed the neighbors were all asleep. Greg knocked on the door, but nothing. He rang the door bell, still nothing. He pounded louder thinking Jaclyn might not have heard, but still the door remained closed.

Inside, Jaclyn was really enjoying herself; as she watched the news and listened to her husband call her name and pound on the door begging her to let him in.

Greg did his best not to make too much noise but he didn't want to be out there all night. Finally about 15 minutes later the door opened.

"Stop making all that noise damn it. I can't hear the TV." She scolded him.

"I've been out here forever." Greg told her. "Didn't you hear me?"

"Of course, I heard you; the whole damn neighborhood probably heard you. I was watching the news, and didn't want to miss any." She told him putting him in his place.

Greg turned around to see if anyone was watching, all the houses in the cul de sac were dark, but what he didn't see was his new neighbor, the black girl who had moved in recently standing in her dark bedroom window witnessing the whole thing.

Greg went inside and closed the door behind him. Jaclyn ordered him to the master bath where he was made to wash her tired body then lather it with her expensive body cream before dressing her and tucking her into bed.

As he lay under his blanket at the foot of the bed, Greg began to fall asleep dreaming of the nights events. His little pee-pee began to get hard and he realized that Jaclyn had forgotten to put his cock cage back on. He lit up with anticipation of what he could do. He waited until Jaclyn's breathing indicated she had fallen asleep. Then he reached down and began slowly playing with his stiffening little pecker. He knew he would be in big trouble if he was caught, but he could not help himself. He rubbed out a small little orgasm as best he could without waking his bride, and fell asleep in total bliss.

The End

12