Jacob and MJ's Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After breakfast the next morning, Jacob went into his study to go over some of the notes that he made the day before. After a quick reading of them, he went into the living room to discuss things with his servants. He noticed right away that Nicole was missing from the room. He looked at Hazel and asked her if everyone was given the message to meet with him here at this time.

"Yes, sir. I got everyone together and told them all at the same time what you told me yesterday."

Turning to Grigori, Jacob said, "Go downstairs and get Nicole and bring her up here at once. If it is needed bring her firemen style but have her here within five minutes. I will hold our talk until you come back."

It was only a few minutes later when everyone in the living room started to hear noises coming from the stairs from the servant quarters. It wasn't long before they could hear Nicole swearing up a storm and yelling to be put down. Jacob went over to one of the tables and got something out of it then turned and waited for Grigori and Nicole to arrive.

"Nicole, were you told about this meeting?"

"What difference does it make if I come to this meeting or not? It is just a waste of time," yelled Nicole.

Jacob then went over to Grigori and Nicole and slipped a gag on Nicole. "Hold her legs tightly, Grigori. Franz stand behind Grigori and hold Nicole's hands." Jacob then went over to Nicole and took out the scissors that he had placed in his pockets and started to cut her pants from the ankles to the waist on both sides. Nicole was yelling the entire time but Jacob continued with his plan and paid no attention to Nicole's noises. Jacob then took the material that had been her pants and slid them away from her. When the material was gone, Jacob ran his index finger up the outside of one leg and the he gave the other leg the same treatment. He then traced the crack of Nicole's ass pressing lightly on her rosebud but not entering it. He continued his tracing of Nicole down to her pussy feeling how wet she was. Noticing that Nicole was starting to settle down and that the yelling had stopped, Jacob then took the gag out of Nicole's mouth. He then took the scissors and cut away the blouse that she had been wearing. Pulling the material away, he then cut the straps and sides of her bra. The bra would have fallen onto the floor if Nicole hadn't been held tightly against Grigori's back. After getting a nod from Jacob, Franz lifted Nicole just enough for the bra to fall to the floor and then traced the outline of Nicole's breast with his fingers. Soon everyone was hearing Nicole's moaning instead of her yelling.

Jacob then said, "Nicole, I didn't want to start this morning out by giving you a spanking but you seem determined to have it start that way. Franz make sure that you hold her arms tight so that Nicole doesn't continue to hit Grigori on the back and Grigori, I want you to continue to hold her legs tightly."

Jacob then went over to the fireplace mantle and retrieved the one-inch thick paddle that he had placed there the night before. He then gave Nicole four very hard whacks to Nicole's butt. Looking at her, he said, "Are you ready to listen to what I have to say?"

"What difference would it make? You don't care about anything but yourself."

Whack. Whack. Whack. Whack.

Jacob then took his fingers and then went right to Nicole's pussy and stuck three of his fingers in her. He started to thrust back and forth for a couple of minutes until Nicole was moaning again and then asked her again if she was ready to listen. After getting a negative reply, Jacob applied four more whacks on that small butt of Nicole's. Jacob then finger fucked Nicole again. Between sobs and moaning Nicole was heard to say very softly, "I will listen. I will listen. I will listen."

Jacob then nodded at his helpers and they lowered Nicole to a kneeling position. Grigori whose cock was harder than he could remember went to adjust the position of his cock when Jacob told Nicole that she had a responsibility to relieve the pressure that she created for Grigori.

Nicole reached up and then very slowly pulled down the zipper of Grigori's pants and then undid his belt and started to lower his pants to the floor. When his pants were off, Grigori went over and sat in an overstuffed chair and Nicole crawled over to him and started to lick his balls and cock. In the meanwhile, Jacob went over to Hazel and told her that she needed to assist Franz with his problem. Gratefully, she went over to her husband unbuckled his belt and zipper and then pulled his pants down as fast as she could. Franz took her by the arm and had her standing in front of the couch in no time flat. Pushing her head into the seat cushions, Franz kicked Hazel's legs apart. He then quickly felt her pussy to make sure that she was ready. He noticed right away how wet and slick she was then entered her in one long hard thrust. It wasn't more than ten minutes before both men had come from the delicious blowjob and fucking that they received.

Satisfied that everyone was ready to start paying attention, Jacob asked then to take seats. "I want you to know that thanks to a dear friend of mine I have realized that I have been very selfish and so involved in my grief of losing Dorable that I was about to lose something that Dora and I held precious in our hearts. That precious thing that I am talking about is the way we ran our life and our home. I am not going to promise that there won't be times when I will still be grieving but I know that it is time to start getting my life back in order."

"First off, no one is to go down to the servants quarters today until you have my permission. Since you will need to clean up and use the bathrooms, you will have to make do with the ones in the rest of the house. I am taking a leave of absence from work to get things in order here so know now that I will be expecting everyone to assist me in getting things done correctly. One of the first things that will be done is getting this house a very thorough cleaning from top to bottom. Hazel, I expect you to get the entire first floor cleaned. Start in the kitchen suite first then move onto the rest of the first floor. Make a list of any kitchen supplies or groceries that you feel are needed. Nicole will be working on the second floor today. All bedrooms and baths are to be spotless. Franz, I know that you usually work outside in the gardens but I want you to work in the dungeon today. I want an inventory of all the equipment. I want you to let me know if anything needs fixing or repairing. Check to make sure that we have a good supply of batteries, condoms and leather cleaning supplies. All dildos and vibrators and to be disinfected and then I want the entire dungeon organized so that things are easy to find and use. Grigori, I want you to take down all the curtains in the house and then fold them and put them in the car. I want you to steam clean all the upholstered furniture in the downstairs. After you are done the steam cleaning, I want you to get any lists from Franz or Hazel to take with you. Check with me before you leave. I want to make sure that I double check the lists and give you enough money so that you can replace anything I deem necessary."

"One more thing before we break up this meeting, I will be calling you into my office for one on one talks. If I call you, I expect you to be there within five minutes. Once again, no one is to go down to the servant's quarters or punishment will be dealt out. Okay, lets go get to work."

Jacob went to his office and got together his information about Nicole. He wanted to show her some items off of the tapes that he had been given and to see if the could figure out if there was a way for a salvageable relationship. After about a half of an hour, he called Nicole on the intercom system and waited for her to arrive.

Forty-five minutes later Nicole knocked on his office door. He called for her to enter and then told her to be seated. He noticed that she had taken the time to find some jeans and a t-shirt to put on before she came to see him in the office. He just sat there silently watching her to see how long it would take before she either tried to get up and walk out or say something to him. Five minutes later with her chocolate brown eyes blazing, she started to yell that everything was a waste of her time.

"Sit down. I can only blame myself for the lack of discipline that you have shown so far today. I have a few things that I want to show you and then we will have a short talk. Until I tell you I do not want to hear another word from you. Is that understood?"

Nicole nodded her head and then sat down on the chair that Jacob had placed in front of the plasma television. Jacob then started the tape of him and Dora and ran about half of it. As he was changing tapes he heard sobs coming from Nicole. He went over and held her until the sobbing stopped and then asked her what she was thinking about.

"Master Jacob, the tape you just showed was so beautiful. It is the type of relationship that I have always wanted for myself. When I was with Sir Sigfried, I thought I had a chance at that type of relationship. It wasn't until after three months when I realized that he didn't care for me except as a punching bag that I thought such a relationship was just a pipe dream. Now that I know someone has had this type of relationship, I wonder if it is still possible and why I haven't found it yet."

"I know that you bought my contract from Sigfried to keep me from being beaten all the time. I have come to realize that the type of relationship that I thought you would give me is something that you just can't but I have no idea what to do next."

"Nicole, you are a beautiful girl and you are right in the reasons that I bought your contract. My Dorable saw how badly your old master treated you and felt that we could possibly help you out. It was an unfortunate event for all of us when Dora's plane crashed. We have all floundered and in my grief I had forgotten all the pleasure that having a slave and submissive brought to my household. I know now that I need to correct the mistakes that I made with you. I would like to re-train you. I would like you to give me a month to do this and then if you are still unhappy here I will do the best that I can to introduce you to masters who are not abusive. If you are willing to give me that month then your re-training will begin tomorrow but I will need your decision tonight. I will be having another group meeting tonight at nine o'clock so you have until then to make your decision. The choices you have are whether to leave with a clean contract and try to make it on your own, to stay here as hired help, or to stay for at least a month and get re-trained as a submissive/slave. I do not want you decision until the meeting tonight. Take the time to think about the consequences of your choices."

"Thank you for giving me so many choices. I had better get back to work and think about all that we have talked about."

Jacob then started to re-wind the tape Dora had made for him and then got one of the other tapes and put it into the tape recorder. He then called Franz to his office and waited for him to arrive. It wasn't long at all before he was answering Franz's knock on the door. When Franz had taken the seat that Nicole had recently left, Jacob went and put on the tape, which showed the horse stables and the human pony stables. He then showed the tape of the servant's quarters with everyone sleeping in little doggy piles. After showing this tape, Jacob turned up the lights and told Franz the following: "I am not blaming anyone but me for the changes that have taken place here while I grieved. The reason I asked you here is to find out what is needed to get the atmosphere of our loving home back to the joyousness that it was before my Dorable died. I want to hear your ideas and tell you a few that I have had. I think together that we can make the changes necessary."

"Jacob, I am not sure that the ranch will ever go back to what it was when Dora was alive but I do think that we can make it even better. One of my ideas is that instead of just keeping the ranch for our private hide-away is that you might want to use it as a training ground for new dominants and new slaves. At one time when you first thought of owning this property that was one of your goals. Unfortunately it is one that never happened. I think that you should also open up the human pony stables again. Start slow though so you can see how things are going before adding to many different things."

"Personally I think it is good that you are thinking about making things better again. I would like to ask you one thing though. While you were grieving no one used the dungeon because they didn't want to offend you. If you think about using this as training grounds, I think that you should build a new dungeon that would be supervised while in use. I want you to know that until you tell us otherwise Hazel and I will always consider this our home. Hazel is my submissive but she will always be your slave. We do want to think about having children but we aren't sure how we will be able to work that out with the relationships as they now stand."

"I like your ideas of opening a training center on the property. I will have to get together with my accountants and see how that could be worked out legally. Let me think about it and when I have some more ideas, I will bring you in and we will talk them out together. As you know, Dora and I have always felt that you and Hazel were part of the family. Let me get past this next month and we will have another meeting about what we can do to enlarge your family and how things will work out."

After discussing a few more ideas, Franz left the office and Jacob told Franz that he was going to have another meeting that night at nine and expected him to be there. He then sat down for a few minutes to write down the ideas that Franz had given him so that he could see what if anything could be done about them. He then called Hazel over the intercom and told her to come to the office with some coffee. Hazel knocked on the door about ten minutes later with a pot of coffee and a small plate of sandwiches.

"Master Jacob, you forgot to eat again so I hope that you don't mind that I brought some sandwiches with your coffee. I just hate to see you getting so thin."

While they ate, Jacob listened to Hazel talk about the running of the house and kitchens. After they were done eating the sandwiches, Jacob asked Hazel if she had ever thought of leaving the ranch and what her goals were. Hazel looked at him for a few minutes and then said, "Master Jacob, I have been around here for the last ten years. I think about it as my home. While you were grieving most heavily, I turned to Franz for support as I was very lonely and I didn't think that you would mind. I am in love with him but he also knows that I consider myself your submissive and that pleasing you come first in my mind. I would love to be able to have children with my Franz but only if you gave your permission for that to happen. There have been times in the last couple of years that everyone was very afraid that we would lose you to your grief. I felt so good last night when I looked into your eyes and saw some of the fire coming back."

"There is one thing that I need before we go any further," Jacob said. "I want you to slowly strip your clothes off just like those dancers do down at 'The Kitty Cat Bar'."

Hazel went to the stereo system and put some music on and button-by-button she opened her blouse. As each button was unbuttoned she would open it to show Jacob some of her skin then continue with another button. She took her blouse off with her back to him and then unbuttoned her skirt. As she unzippered the skirt, she turned back to him and started to dance very sensuously around him. When she got in front of him again, she allowed the skirt to fall to the floor. She stood for a minute in just her bra, garter belt, stockings and 3-inch high heel shoes. As she bent to pick up her skirt, then Jacob said, "Don't move. Stay in that position until for a while as I love the view."

Jacob walked over to her and lightly moved his fingers up her long legs and then cupped the cheeks of her ass. "Move your legs apart but otherwise stay in this position," he said. As she moved her feet to about three feet apart, he moved his fingers down so that he could feel her pussy. "Oh, yes, your cunt is as wet as I thought it was." He dipped his finger in and out of her cunt several times and watched her pushing her ass and pussy back in an effort to have him push his fingers in deeper. Just as she was really getting into it, he pulled his fingers away and then slowly moved them down her back leaving all the pussy cream he had collected there. He then went back to the doorway where he had been standing before.

"Okay, finish getting undressed."

It took a few minutes for Hazel to realize that he had moved away but as soon as she did, she stood up with her skirt, folded it and placed it next to her blouse. She then slowly took off her shoes and danced around with them. Hazel then reached behind her and unclasped her bra. She crossed her hands in front of her and turned so that her back faced Jacob. She allowed the straps of the bra to fall down as much as they could before she sweepingly turned back to face Jacob. Jacob nodded his chin and then she started to uncross her arms allowing more and more of the breasts to come into view. Hazel noticed that she had every bit of Jacob's attention and as she realized that she started to feel her pussy cream even more. When her bra was totally off, she started to unhook the garters on her stockings. Sitting on a hammock next to the bed, she rolled her right stocking down her leg inch by inch flexing her toes as far as she could. She then did the same with her left stocking. She then stood up, bent over to pick the stockings up off of the floor when she heard a groan. Looking behind her she saw Jacob start to move into the room. Seeing the hungry look in his eyes was enough to start her pussy cream to drip down her legs.

"Come here and undress me. Let's see if you remember how I like it done." Jacob said with a loud groan.

Hazel then went over to Master Jacob and unbuttoned his top button and then slowly unbuttoned the next one. As she started to uncover his chest she started kissing and licking the skin that was exposed. When she had enough buttons open to reveal his lightly furred chest, she leaned in and started to lick his nipples taking her tongue and swirling it around the areola until he started groaning again.

"Let's get a move on it or this will be finished before you get my pants off."

Hazel then continued to take his shirt off. When completely off, she folded his shirt and placed it on the upholstered chair. She then moved to his belt and took it out of the loops and placed it on his desk. Since all major obstructions were out of the way, Hazel started to unbutton the pants and slide the zipper down. As she was undoing his zipper she remembered that Master Jacob never wore underwear because he wanted to be as accessible to his slaves as he wanted his slaves to be accessible to him. She started to kiss the area, which she exposed when she heard something but couldn't make out what the sound was. All of a sudden she felt her hair being pulled and her head went back.

"Didn't I tell you to get a move on it? No more dawdling, it is time to have these off."

Hurriedly Hazel removed the rest of his pants and then folded them. She then placed them on top of his shirt. Jacob then took Hazel by her upper arm and guided her to the couch, which was in his office. He started to kiss her and tongue her mouth. As she started to groan, he lowered her to a lying position. Moving down her body he started to lick and nip at her breasts. She was moaning and groaning so much that Jacob knew that if anyone was outside the door that they would be able to hear her and know what was going on in the room. He didn't care since Hazel proudly proclaimed herself his slave but the sounds were turning him on so much he was afraid that he would finish before even entering her. When she started flailing her arms around, Jacob took them in his hand and held them above her head. He then positioned himself between her legs and with one fast thrust entered her cunt. Since it had been so long since Jacob had had sex, his thrusts were hard and fast. He knew that he was close to finishing and then looked down at Hazel and said. "Come when I do." It was only three thrusts later when he had the explosion of his life and he felt the contractions of Hazels climax too.