Jacob and MJ's Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly they calmed down enough to move. Jacob sat up and just pointed at his cock. Hazel remembering that Jacob always insisted on getting cleaned after sex, moved to take his cock into her mouth and to lick of any juices, which were on his balls, legs and lower abdomen. When Jacob was satisfied, he got up and started to put his pants on again. He then continued his meeting with Hazel getting any suggestions that she had for improving the kitchen area as well as her ideas on what had been going on with the staff while he was grieving. Jacob told her that he was going to have a meeting with everyone at nine and reminded her that no one was to go to the servant's quarters until told they could. Hazel finished dressing and then left to finish the chores that she had been given.

After a half an hour of going through his notes and making plans, Jacob called Grigori into his office. They talked first of the lists that Franz and Hazel had given to Grigori per Jacob's request, trying to prioritize the lists and to figure out the best way to handle everything. When they had that cleared up as well as they could Jacob looked at Grigori and asked him to have a seat for a few minutes.

"You have been working here for quite a while and yet I cannot remember why you told me you wanted to come here since you knew that this was not a ranch like most. Could you explain your motives to me? Maybe we can work them into some future plans."

Grigori sat with his fingers templed in front of him and then started to explain. "When we first met, we were at The Marquis. I watched the way other men would look to you for advice and women looked to you for your arrogance and sexiness. I am not saying that you asked for any of this attention or even wanted it but that your dominance and the security of your belief in yourself was enticing to all who came in contact with you. Being just out of college, I needed a job. I talked to the bartender of The Marquis and he told me that you had just lost your chauffeur and probably needed another one. He also mentioned that every man in the building was hoping that you would teach them what you knew in for form of dominance and every woman wanted to be submissive to you. I watched you with your wife for a while and knew that she was first in your life. I saw the respect and love that she had for you and told myself that if I could get a job here that maybe I could learn what you know."

"I feel as if I let you down and I didn't even know any of this. Is my memory failing so much that I forgot having a conversation such as this?"

"No your memory is not failing. I got the chauffeur job that I applied for and then the two weeks later you got the horrible news of your wife's plane going down. I did not feel right in discussing such things while you were hurting."

"So tell me plain what is it you want to know."

"I have been told that there is an air of dominance around me but I have not explored that area except in minor ways. What I would like is to learn from you the techniques you have employed in your dominance of your wife and staff. I believe that if I knew the how then finding the right submissive will happen. I will not force my wishes on you as you are still recovering from everything that has happened but if you could take the time to think about this conversation and give me clues that would aid me, I would appreciate that a lot."

Jacob said he would think about everything he had been told that day and after telling him that there would be a meeting at nine that evening, he also made one other request. I want you to tell the staff that I want everyone at the dinner table together. He then watched Grigori head to town to take care of the original chores that he had been given.

Going to his filing cabinets, Jacob started going through them looking for some master lists that he knew he had stored there. The first item he found was the contract for a submissive. Looking at this contract he figured out that it wouldn't take much to also make it into a contract for those who wish to learn to be dominants or masters. Making sure that his desk was clean, he then placed the contract on it with a note to make sure that he would try to alter it for dominants. Going back to his filing cabinets he found the other item he had been looking for. It was a likes/dislikes list that was intended for subs to fill out. He spent the next half an hour making changes to the lists and contracts so that he would have one for each side of the dominant/submissive person. He had just finished copying the contracts and lists when he heard Hazel on the intercom telling him that dinner was ready to be served. Gathering the lists and contracts, he placed one of each into an envelope and labeled it for the person he intended it to go to. Feeling as if he accomplished a great deal, he left with the envelopes and then went to dinner.

Hazel went all out in preparing a sirloin roast with potatoes a gratin, baby asparagus and buttered carrots. The meal was delightful and the conversation was continuous but not overly boisterous. As the meal was coming to a close, Jacob called for everyone's attention and then handed out the envelopes.

"I have had conversations with all of you today. In these envelopes are some items I want you to look at and a letter to read. Each envelope and letter is for the individual whose name is on the envelope. Take the time between now and nine o'clock to make your decisions. I will see you all in the living room then. Remember the servants quarters are off limits until I say so."

Jacob then went down to the servant's quarters to see how things were going. He talked to the head carpenter and the head of security getting all his questions answered. He then sent them to the kitchen to get a plate of food before they left. Going into his office he wondered what his servants were thinking about the envelopes he had given them. He really didn't see any problem except with possibly Nicole but he knew he would stand by her final decision. At nine o'clock he headed into the living room and already seated there were Hazel, Franz and Grigori. Just as he thought Nicole wouldn't show up, she came into the living room and walked straight to Jacob.

"I have done a lot of thinking today. The choices, which you gave to me, were the hardest ones I have had to decide upon in a long time. I have decided to give you a month and then see what happens."

She then sat down. Jacob opened the envelopes going over the contracts of each person to make sure the answers were what he had been hoping for. Nodding his head after reading each one, he stood up and collected the envelopes and told the others to follow him. After dropping the envelopes in his office he took them down to the servant's quarters. They noticed right away that all the doors had been removed from the little rooms, which were down there. In fact there were no little rooms anymore but two large rooms and a large bathroom. Next to each bed was a computer and the beds were covered only with one sheet. There was only a small wardrobe beside each bed, which made each bed look separate from the others but gave no real privacy.

"From now on the dress code in the house will be different. Hazel and Nicole will only be wearing aprons to signify their position in the household. Although the aprons will cover the front of them, they have ties at the neckline and waist so that they will be easily available for anyone who has my permission to touch them. Franz and Grigori, you will note that the only items in your wardrobes are black pants. No one in this house will be wearing underwear. Next to your beds you will each notice a new computer. I expect you to use the computers daily. Each computer holds a journal program, an assignment program and a program for you to lists what activities you did that day and your opinions of them. Every morning you are to check the assignment diary and by ten o'clock I want your entry in the journal completed. The assignment program should be done each night before going to sleep unless things were too hectic then fill it out immediately upon waking. If no one has any problems with those instructions, the rest of the night is yours to do with as you wish. I would suggest an early start for tomorrow as I have Dr. Black coming in tomorrow to give everyone physicals. Good night."

Jacob then went downstairs to his office and turned on his security cameras that he knew were recording the actions of his servants. He started to smile as he watched the love on Hazel's face when she undressed for Franz and he liked seeing the appreciation on Franz's face. Nicole was turning on her computer to see what she would need to be doing the next day while Grigori watched Nicole. Jacob knew that until he put his orders into the programs into their programs all the would show were porno films. He enjoyed the look of surprise on Nicole's face and the darkening of Grigori's eyes. "Yes," he thought to himself, "this just might work." With that he turned off his security screens deep in the knowledge that they were working as expected and then went to bed setting his alarm for 4:oo am so that he could program their computers. "Should be an interesting day tomorrow," he thought. "Should definitely be interesting."

Chapter 2

Jacob's Journal Entry

I have started to institute some changes around here that I think Dora would have been proud of. When Franz mentioned starting a training program, I was reminded that it was one of our goals. I have decided to start small with the staff that I have at hand. If things go well, I might have some dormitories built and a larger dungeon a couple of acres away. I will have to see about that.

Dr. Black has been here and given everyone very thorough checkups per my instructions. Since the contracts everyone signed give me control of every phase of their lives the medical information will go to me. Dr. Black said the results should come in on Wednesday so I should have the results of all the tests later today. Franz and Grigori have been told to gently find all of the erotic zones on each of Nicole and Hazel without bringing either of them to climax. From the time of the physicals until I get the reports from Dr. Black there will be no intercourse in this house so everyone is walking around in a sexual haze. I should get the reports from the doctor sometime today since it has been a couple of days since he was here. I will need to get Franz and Grigori in here to talk about the likes and dislikes charts from the girls and set up something for these evening.

--------------------

After Jacob finished writing his journal entry for the day, he went to the kitchen and told Hazel that he would like to have her make up a picnic lunch. He also suggested that she might make a picnic type lunch for everyone and has it outside under the pine trees. About a half an hour after making sure that Nicole was cleaning the third floor of the house and listening to her attitude, he went to check up on the progress of the human pony stables and the condition of the grounds. Since everything looked good, he took the picnic basket and headed into town.

On the way into town, Jacob got a call on his cell phone from Dr. Black. Pulling to the side of the road, he talked for a few minutes to him and then called back to the ranch and talked to Grigori.

"Grigori, I just got a call and I need you and Franz to stop working on the projects that you have started on and to go down the game room and make room for about 4 to 5 pieces of exercise equipment. I still want some stuffed chairs and possibly a couch to stay in there but the games will probably have to go. I will call you later to let you know when the equipment will be arriving."

Jacob then finished his drive into town and parked along Main Street. As he was entering the sporting goods store, he noticed a young lady with red shoulder length hair just leaving the store. Without much more thought he went to the exercise equipment area and started to purchase some equipment, which would be good for running, strengthening and conditioning, and a machine, which would be good for a cardio workout. He made sure that he bought the top of the line equipment, making arrangements for the equipment to be delivered that afternoon and to be set-up on premises. When he left the store he again called Grigori with the time of the delivery telling him to make sure that the workmen stayed in the game room area and not let them bother Nicole or Hazel. He also told him that he needed to have a chat with him and Franz before dinner. When he was assured that Grigori would pass the messages along, he hung up and continued along his way.

As Jacob walked down the street, he again noticed the red-haired lady. Since he was walking behind him he noticed that she was about 5'4" and that she had on a dress, which flared open at the knees while she walked. "Too bad," he thought to himself, "that she is so young. I am old enough to be her father. Oh, well."

He did a little more shopping to get more towels and some other supplies which he thought would be important to have in a home gym then he went to the park with his picnic basket and went looking for a private place to hang out. Knowing this park as he did, he knew of several quiet areas, which very few people knew about so he was almost guaranteed a private spot to think and eat. He finally found the spot he wanted which was a natural gazebo hidden off the main path. Not ready to eat yet, he pulled out the blanket and decided to rest for a bit. His eyes slowly closed as he lay on the blanket looking at the leaves on the trees slipping into dreams.

----------------

"Dora why are you whining?"

"I don't want to go on a trip without you Jake. It's not fair."

"You have said that four times in the last five minutes and at least 25 times in the last two days. There is nothing you can do about it and I am tired of hearing your whining."

"But Jacob"

"Dorable, stop. Do not say anything else. Go to the bedroom and strip. Then stand in the corner with your nose in the crack of the wall. Do not move out of the corner until I give you permission."

"But."

"Go now."

Walking into the bedroom 15 minutes later, Jacob heard Dora softly crying. He sat on the bed and watched her. She was sobbing and didn't even realize that Jacob had come into the room.

"Stand up and come over here. I don't want to hear one word from you."

Dora went over and stood in front of Jacob and he moved her to next to the bed. Holding her chin in his hands he said, "Dorable, I had wanted to make this an enjoyable night but you just couldn't keep yourself from whining. Now lean over and put your stomach on the bed. I do believe that the reason you have been whining so much is so that you will get a spanking. Too bad that is not what you will receive."

When he mentioned spanking, Jacob had seen the lights in Dorable's eyes so he knew that he would punish her in another way. He made sure that she spread her legs apart so he could see all of her treasures. To get her attention, he ran his fingernails down her back leaving read stripes. Dora tried to pull away but quickly realized that she couldn't move and that she really didn't want to either. Jacob then took his nails and ran them up her legs ending at her buttocks. He then took his fingers and without any foreplay thrust them into her cunt and finger fucked her several times.

"You are very, very wet little girl. You better not mess up the bed." He then took his fingers and put them by her lips pressing softly until she took them in her mouth and sucked her juices off of them.

When his fingers were clean Jacob went to the side table and got out the largest butt plug they owned and lubed it. He then moved behind Dora and pushed the plug into her anal canal. Because she wasn't prepared for it, she cried out a bit but knew that she didn't deserve gentle treatment after all the problems that she had given to her master. Jacob then took some cotton rope and had Dora stand next to him. He then started to loop the rope over her neck so that it hung down the front of her. Taking the rope he then looped it around her body underneath her breasts. When the rope reached the front on both sides he then started to loop the ends of the rope around each tit several times making sure that it was tight but not overly so. After he looped it several times, he took another length of rope and put it around her waist. Making sure that the rope would not fall off he took the ends of the rope and took it down to her cunt. He made sure that the rope was next to the inner lips of her cunt but not touching her clitoris and then continued up the back, over the butt plug and then tied it off on the rope at her waist. He then attached a leash to the rope in the front and had her put her 6-inch stilettos on. Jacob then took her leash and led her into the bathroom and told her to start a shower running. When the water was warm enough he undressed and had Dorable get in the shower and wash him off. There was no way that Dorable could keep the rope from getting a little wet but she didn't really think to much about it. After washing off Jacob, she dried him and then he took her leash and started walking out of the master suite and down the hallway. As she was walking Dora could feel the rope was tightening in her cunt and pulling the butt plug more into her. It was becoming very distracting walking around the house with the ropes pulling in tighter.

Jacob took her into the kitchen and told Hazel that her mistress's pussy needed attention. "Just don't make her come, Hazel. She doesn't deserve that." Hazel reached over dried her hands off and then went down on her knees and started to eat what she could of Dorable. Jacob knew that Dora was not comfortable having another woman eating her but since this was punishment, Dora had little choice in the matter. Just as Dorable was forgetting who was eating her out, Jacob called a halt and took Dorable over to the corner and told her to stay there. He faced her so that she faced the kitchen and could see what was happening. Jacob then lifted Hazel up and placed her on the counter and started eating Hazel out. Jacob could see the tears forming on his Dorable's cheek because she knew that if she had been good Jacob would be having his fun with her instead. Jacob then pulled Hazel off of the counter and turned her to face it instead. With one very hard thrust he entered Hazel, after a couple of short thrusts he was all the way in Hazel and started pounding into her as fast as he could. It wasn't long before Jacob came. He held onto Hazel until he was finished coming and then flipped her over to lie on the counter again.

"Dora, come over here and clean up this mess. It wouldn't have been made here if you hadn't been bad."

Dora slowly went over to Hazel and even though tears were running down her cheeks and she was sobbing very loudly, she bent over and started to lick Hazel. "Make sure that you get her totally clean and your punishment will be over."

Dora starts to realize that she is not as adverse to having a woman eating her or of eating a woman as she thought and really gets into cleaning Hazel. She is into it so much that Hazel starts to climax.

-----------

Jacob feels something nuzzling his crotch area and starts to wake up. "Mister is you okay? I am sorry that my dog woke you up. I tried to stop him from coming in here but I couldn't hold him back."

Jacob started brushing the sleep from his eyes and saw that the one of the neighborhood children was standing there trying to pull his dog away from him.

"I'm fine young man. Just taking a small nap. You puppy probably smelt some of my food and wanted to check it out." He then pulled a sandwich from the picnic basket and gave it to the boy. "Why don't you take this with you and you can give him a little meat. I am sure that you will both like it."