Jacob and MJ's Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the boy and dog left, Jacob started to set up his picnic lunch. Just as he was pulling the food out of the basket, the red-haired lady walked in to the alcove he was in. She seemed to be distracted and was carrying a newspaper.

"Hello, my name is Jacob. Would you like to sit down for a bit?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see you there. I don't want to bother you. I'll just be on my way."

"Don't go. I was just setting out a picnic lunch and since you are here I thought you might like to share it with me."

"No that's okay. I really don't want to intrude."

"Come now. Sit down and have something to eat. I always pack more than I can eat by myself and I really don't want to waste the food. Just some good food and some conversation is all that I am asking for."

"Okay. I didn't mean to sound rude. Guess I am a little gun-shy when it comes to being with strangers."

"That makes sense. Let's start again. My name is Jacob and I have seen you several times around town. What's your name?"

"My name is Mary Jane. I am new to town and I am looking for a job."

They spent the rest of their time eating and talking. Jacob unbeknownst to Mary Jane started drawing information out of her as to what type of job she was looking for and her qualifications. By the time they were done eating as much as they could, Jacob was certain that she would be a good employee for J & J Enterprises. Just as they were ready to part, Jacob said, "Mary Jane, I have heard of a place that might be hiring if you are interested. It is J & J Enterprises."

"Really, I didn't notice a notice in the paper for them."

"J & J Enterprises doesn't usually put many notices in the paper for jobs since many people who work there, stay there for a long time but I heard that a couple of people were leaving town and that there might be some openings. In a small town like this you start hearing the news before it hits the newspaper. Anyhow if you are interested I think it would be worth a shot."

"You are right about small towns. I grew up in one when I was small and always wanted to live in one after college. That is one of the reasons why I chose to look for a job here."

"Tell you what, here is the address of J & J's. If I were you I would just go to the personnel department and put in an application. I might be wrong and there isn't any jobs available but having an application in there would be good as they are one of the biggest employers in this area."

"Thanks I will do just that. It was nice meeting you and I hope I get to see you around town sometime."

"How about Saturday night."

"What about Saturday night."

"How about Saturday night we go out to dinner together. I know most of the eating spots around here and it would be nice to have someone to eat with who is also good company,"

"Maybe some other time although I wouldn't want to put you in an embarrassing situation. I know how people in small towns talk. What would they say to you taking a twenty five year old out to dinner?"

"Wouldn't embarrass me either way. I would like to take a friend out to dinner for some conversation. I am not asking for a full-blown affair but if people take it that way it is their problem, not mine. Here's my number. Call me and let me know how your interview goes. That way I will know whether or not I should tell others of this job opportunity or not."

"Thanks, I will do that." Mary Jane then picked up her things and started walking towards the entrance of the park.

Jacob got on his cell phone and called the personnel department of J & J's and told them that Mary Jane was coming in to put in an application. "If she is qualified, I would appreciate it if you would hire her. She does not know anything more about me than my name and I don't want her to. If she is not qualified, don't hire her but I think there must be something that she could probably do that we need." With that conversation finished, Jacob headed back to his car so that he cold get back to the ranch, he needed to check up on the exercise area and get ready for a meeting with Franz and Grigori before dinner.

The ride back to the ranch seemed much faster to Jacob then the ride to town. It seemed funny how a change of attitude seems to change many other things. As he was entering the house, he gave Hazel a quick kiss on the cheeks and ran his fingers up and down her back. He turned her around and licked her breasts until he heard her starting to moan, stopped and then gave her the picnic basket and what was left of the food. Softly humming to himself, he left the kitchen to see how the exercise area was doing. Hazel just shook her head and grinned. She hadn't heard him humming for a very long time. She wondered what happened on his picnic and was glad that whatever happened did because Jacob seemed almost like his old self.

Jacob went down to the game room to see how the exercise equipment was coming along. Franz told him that they should have all the equipment up and running in two hours. Jacob nodded his head a bit and then told Franz that when the exercise equipment was together that he needed to have a short meeting with him and Grigori. After getting an affirmative reply, Jacob went to his office and checked his security cameras. Since he had them in every room, it didn't take long to find Nicole in one of the bedrooms just sitting in one of the chairs and daydreaming. He turned the cameras on automatic as he turned to check the journals that everyone was supposed to send him. One more thing to add to her list, he thought to himself as he got things ready for his meeting with Franz and Grigori.

Two and a half hours later, Grigori and Franz knocked on the office door. After they entered, Jacob had them sit in the upholstered chairs and then he got down to business.

"You have both asked for some training to become better dominants. I am sure that you are aware that everyone in this house is in a virtual sexual haze. Some of that will be eliminated tonight and we will slowly build up your training. I have some items that I need to tell you straight off that are rules that are not negotiable in this house so bear with me for a few minutes. First off, everyone in this house has a safe word that they agreed to use if things became too intense for them. Because we are all working together we are using the traffic light system here. If you decide to go on your own then you can change that to whatever pleases the partners. If someone uses his or her safe word everything is to stop, immediately. No ifs ands or buts in this situation. Second there will be no cutting or permanent marks to be left on a submissive. The mental and physical health of the submissive is a dominants main concern. Thirdly, knowing that there will be punishments dealt out but it will never be to the degree of abuse. There is a difference between a punishment done out of love and those which are just abuse There is one more rule that will be enforced on all and that is that no one is to left in bondage by themselves. If you put someone in bondage then it is your responsibility as a Dom to stay nearby and make sure that your submissive is okay."

"Before we get down to particulars, I have a couple of others things I also want to say. First off, Franz and Hazel and thinking about having a child together, this is one of the reasons no one has had any sexual intercourse since the doctor has been here. Hazel is not pregnant now so the only vaginal intercourse that she will receive will come from Franz. But luckily for us she has other openings, which are available for us to use. Secondly, Nicole came to us from an abusive master so we need to teach her that all punishments do not mean a stay in a hospital."

They spent the rest of the meeting talking over the behaviors of the subs. Jacob let Franz and Grigori give their ideas on what type of punishments they should receive. Jacob told them that Franz would mainly be Hazel's dominant and that he wanted to train Grigori to be Nicole's dominant, letting them know that these weren't exclusive relationships except for the one restraint that he imposed on Hazel for the other dominants.

The talk at dinner was of the new exercise program that Dr Black wanted for everyone and very innocuous subjects. It was very pleasant but the girls seem to feel some kind of sexual tension in the air and didn't seem to be able to sit quietly in the chairs. As dinner was finishing up, Jacob looked at Hazel and Nicole and told them that he expected them in the dungeon in a half an hour and that they better take time to go to the bathroom before them as they wouldn't have time later. Jacob then looked at Grigori and said, "Grigori, make sure that Nicole is prepared the way that I told you I want her to be. See everyone in a half an hour."

Jacob looked around as he entered the dungeon and saw that Grigori was leading Nicole in from the bathroom area and that Hazel was kneeling in front of Franz. Looking at Grigori, Jacob raised his eyebrows in question.

"Sir, she has taken 3 quarts of the enema solution and I have the bardex nozzle inflated inside of her so that she won't leak any of the liquid out."

"All right. Put her on the platform next to the bed and make sure that her feet are spread at least 3 feet wide and cuffed. Then pull the chain down and cuff her wrists and pull the chain taught after she is cuffed."

Jacob then looked at both Hazel and Nicole and said that even though he had wanted this evening for pleasure alone that their behavior has dictated that they need otherwise. "Hazel, you were late with your journal three days in a row. That is unacceptable. Climb up on the bed on all fours so that your arms and legs are not touching. Nicole, we will deal with your infractions throughout the evening, as they are numerous. I want you to know that your punishment in this part of the evening is due to not getting your work done and for day-dreaming most of the day."

After Nicole was spread as much as possible on the platform, Grigori went to join Hazel and Franz on the bed. Jacob nodded at Franz and then stood behind Nicole so that she could see what was happening on the bed.

Franz told Grigori to kneel in front of Hazel and then went and got a wooden paddle and stood in back of Hazel. "Hazel, you are to suck Grigori. I will spank you until you make him come and then we will change places. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir, I understand."

Grigori took a hold of her hair and lifted her head so that she could see his eyes and said, "You better be careful because I spank you next. Think how hard I will spank you if I feel your teeth on my cock or if you bite me. Start now."

Each time Hazel came to the tip of Grigori's cock, Franz would spank her with the paddle pushing Hazel forward and then Grigori's cock would go back into her throat. While Nicole was watching this Jacob was fingering her pussy. "You will take your punishment without complaint. You are not to come, you bad little girl." Nicole was starting to feel her stomach cramp and started to groan. "It looks like you need something to occupy your mind for a while. Open your eyes, Nicole. Just look at how long Grigori's cock is. I'll bet you can feel it going down your throat." Jacob then went and got a pair of alligator nipple clamps and put them on her. He twisted the knob on them until she gasped and then tightened them one more turn. "Don't you just wish that Grigori was fucking your little pussy? Hmm. I bet you can feel it right now. Can't you?" He then ran his fingers up her sides and grasped her tits from behind, kneading them and pulling on them. When she started getting close to climax he would stop touching her altogether and wait until she started groaning again. She had come close to climaxing three times when all of a sudden Grigori took a hold of Hazel's head and started coming down her throat. Grigori and Franz then changed positions with Grigori behind Franz.

The first thing that Nicole noticed when Grigori and Franz changed places was that although Franz's cock was a little shorter than Grigori's, his cock definitely had a larger circumference. Oh how she wanted a taste of both cocks. Jacob saw the look of lust growing in her eyes and gave her bottom a couple of very hard spanks. He noticed that Nicole couldn't keep her eyes off of the spanking that Hazel was getting this time by Grigori with a one-inch thick leather belt. He also started noticing tears slowly falling down her face. Every once in a while he would rub her stomach to help alleviate some of the cramping that she was experiencing but not enough to take it totally away. This was punishment for her after all.

Hazel was having a harder time with the belt than she had with the paddle but kept sucking Franz and trying to get him to come. She had tears rolling down her face with every swat of the belt. Franz pulled out of her mouth and she said, "Please sir, I promise I will get my journal done on time. Please, stop, I promise." Franz entered her mouth again and Grigori gave her a couple more swats with the belt.

Nicole was then heard to say, "Please sir, I promise to put more effort into my work and do it properly. Please I have to go to the bathroom so bad. I promise, I will do my work." Franz looked at Grigori and signaled for him to stop hitting Hazel with the belt. He then removed his cock from Hazel's mouth and had her lay on her back facing him. He entered her pussy with one very hard thrust. Grigori went over to assist Jacob in taking Nicole down from the chains. Just as they finished taking Nicole out of the chains, they heard Franz say, "I do believe that you mean what you say. You can come when I do but not before." Jacob and Grigori stood next to Nicole who watched Franz and Hazel until they finished coming and then she gave a very loud groan. Jacob told Grigori to take her to the bathroom and help her out and to come back to the dungeon as soon as she was finished.

While Franz and Hazel came down from their sexual haze and Grigori helped Nicole finish up in the bathroom, Jacob moved the platform that Nicole had been standing on to the end of the bed. When Grigori and Nicole came back, Jacob looked at Nicole and said, "That was the first part of your punishment. No we need to deal with the fact that you only turned in two journal entries and they were hours late and you didn't turn in any for the last two days. I cannot allow this behavior to continue. I respect your intelligence a lot more than that. I want you to stand on the end of the bed."

When she was in position, Grigori attached her ankle cuffs to the rings near the top of the mattress. Jacob put a belt around her waist and made sure that it was tight then he attached chains to the sides of the belt and attached them to the sides of the bed. Grigori then helped Jacob attach chains to Nicole's wrist cuffs and attach them to the top of the bed. When that was accomplished, Jacob told Grigori to join Franz and Hazel on the bed and to have fun.

Nicole watched while Franz and Grigori started kissing Hazel on her forehead and in tandem started moving their kisses downward. While she was watching them Jacob was licking her tits and fingering her pussy. When Franz and Grigori started to lick and kiss Hazel's tits, Nicole moaned. She tried to press down on Jacob's finger so that she could climax but just as she did this, Jacob stopped touching her altogether. "Darn," she thought to herself, "I was so close. I really need to come. Maybe next time I get close Jacob will forget and press a little harder than he thinks he is doing."

Since Jacob was touching her at the moment, Nicole's attention went back to her friends on the bed. Jacob who was standing behind her on the platform moved to stand closer to her. He started to whisper in her ear while she watched. "Look at how long Grigori is. He has to be about 9 inches long. I bet he sure would fill your cunt and make you feel so good." When he wasn't whispering to her he had his cock place in the cleavage of her ass and started softly thrusting his cock touching her rosebud each time he started a thrust. "See how well Franz is eating out Hazel. Too bad that you were a bad little girl or you would be down there enjoying yourself too. Bad girls don't get to play." Jacob them positioned his cock so that it would slide against her pussy but not enter her. He did this for a couple of minutes and then stopped. He loved how wet her pussy was but made sure that he kept himself and her in control. He could hear Nicole started to moan again and knew that she wanted to come but since she thought she was still on control of everything, Jacob was not about to allow that and pulled away from her again. He waited until Nicole was settled down again and groaning. When he looked at her face he saw tears starting to fall down her cheeks.

Nicole was once again looking at Hazel and noticed that Grigori was now fucking Hazel's tits and Franz was just about to enter Hazel's cunt. Oh how she wished she were down there. She started sniffling and even though Jacob was bringing her closer and closer to climax, she was getting very little enjoyment from anything. She started thinking about deliberately not doing the journal to see if Jacob would follow hurt her the way Sir Sigfried did. She started sobbing because she wanted the type of punishments that were being dealt out here and the knowing that once the punishment was over that there would be fun to be had. She then tried to stop sobbing and said. "Master, I am sorry that I did not complete the journal as you wanted me to do. I promise that I will do as you say from now on. Master, I am so sorry."

Jacob had been waiting for her to realize that she was responsible for her actions and that joy was available here if she worked for it. He stood behind her and said, "It was very brave of you to realize that. You may come when our friends on the bed come and not a minute before." He then took off the chains to the belt and undid the ankle cuffs from the bed. He loosened the chains that were holding her wrists so tight so that she would be easier to position and then he entered her pussy from behind using her to get his relief. It took only moments before all five members of the household came and came hard.

When they started to recover a bit. Jacob told Franz and Grigori to attach the netting to the top corners of the bed while he finished taking Nicole off of the chains. He then told her to stand at the end of the bed with her hands leaning against the mattress of the bed. Going to the table nearby he pulled out a large and medium sized vibrator and lubed them up. He put them into a harness and then went back over to Nicole and placed the medium vibrator in her ass and the large one in her pussy. Jacob them had Nicole stand up while he finished attaching the harness on her. Taking the remote that was in his hand he set it to random setting and watched Nicole realize what was happening. He looked at her and said, "You have been punished for your daydreaming and not getting the cleaning done as you should. You have just been disciplined for not doing the journal work, which is expected of each member of this household. You have one more punishment to think about. This punishment is to deal with your snobby and bitchy attitude. If your attitude is not corrected, I am not sure how much longer you will be here. Now climb up on the netting. Grigori, take the chain and attach it to her wrists cuffs. We don't want them tight just attached to the top of the bed so that she cannot finger fuck herself. She should be able to roll from side to side. While Grigori was taking care of the wrist cuffs, Jacob put the remote on the bedside table. As he was getting ready to leave the dungeon, he said, "You may all sleep in here tonight. Grigori make sure that you make sure that Nicole is up and ready by breakfast time. You may all play with Nicole but she is not to come. Enjoy the rest of the evening. I will see you at breakfast."