Jacob and MJ's Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob went off to bed going over the happenings of the night and feeling good about the way things went. He stopped by the office for a few minutes before bed and watched Hazel, Grigori, and Franz playing. He noticed that everyone once in a while one of them would reach and play with Nicole's tits or lightly pinch her breasts and then go back to their own play. "I think that Nicole will have an interesting night," Jacob thought to himself, "especially since the remote will turn on for three minute intervals throughout the night with the time in between being random."

After a good nights sleep, Jacob got ready for breakfast. He stopped to do his journal entry before going down so that he would have his impressions of the actions down on paper so he wouldn't forget. Then he continued on down. Upon entering the dining room, he noticed that the table was set with fruit and pancakes and that Nicole was kneeling by his chair with her beautiful ass in the air, her forehead touching the floor in front of her and her hands stretched out in front of her. He went over to his chair and sat down. He then said, "Kneel up, Nicole. Raise your chin so that I can see your eyes and put your arms behind your back. When you are in position, please tell me what is going through your mind."

When Jacob could see her eyes he noticed how shiny they were. Nicole then softly started to talk. "Master, I want to thank you for your guidance last night. You showed me that if I was going to be bad that I would be disciplined but discipline don't mean a hospital stay. I want you to know that I will do my best to do my chores as you wish knowing that you have my well-being in your mind at all times. I want to stay here if you will have me and I want to learn from you how wonderful this life can really be. Please, master, I promise to do the best I can. May I stay?"

"Definitely my little maid. You may stay to learn and become a better person. Now do you think we might be able to eat a little breakfast? Hmm, little maid."

"Oh yes, whatever or whoever you wish to eat."

"Let's not get cheeky now." Jacob said laughing. It does look like everything might work out after all.