Jacob and MJ's Story Pt. 02

Story Info
Day of roleplay and dinner date.
14.5k words
4.78
14.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

Mary Jane woke up Thursday morning in a great mood. Here she was in a new town for only a couple of weeks and yesterday a nice gentleman gave her a tip on a job that wasn't even in the papers yet. She was very grateful but a little worried also since she really had no idea who Jacob was or why she stayed with him and had the picnic lunch with him. All she could think of was his eyes, how thoughtful they were and how they also had a look of determination about them. Every time she though of his eyes, she could feel her pussy start to get wet. Gees, how pathetic is that? As she got ready for the morning, she got a pen and paper handy and decided to make a list of things that she would need right away so when she started her job she could concentrate on doing the best she could. As she reached in her pocketbook for a pen she noticed Jacob's telephone number. He had wanted her to call him to let him know how the possible job opening went.

She didn't really know him but she usually wasn't the type of person to just flake off a request that someone made of her. She always tried to do her best to fulfill any request made of her within reason. Mary Jane decided to wait for a bit to call him since she really needed to see if she had the proper clothing and enough food to eat until she could get paid.

After getting her lists ready, Mary Jane decided to have a little nap before lunch, as it might be a long time before she got another catnap in. She turned on some New Age instrumentals and relaxed. As she closed her eyes, she saw once again deep penetrating eyes that seemed to see everything about her and knew more about her than she did herself.

***********

Eyes. Deep, penetrating, brown eyes.

Hmm. Strong hands. Brown hair with a tinge of gray.

Hands tied behind me. Kneeling with my knees wide apart. Pussy cream dripping down my leg.

The hands are now petting my head and massaging my scalp.

I can no longer see but what a wonderful clean musky smell. Want more. Need more. Hands now pulling my head forward.

"Lick. Show your appreciation for your Master."

More cream flowing down my leg. Hard to stay still. Want to devour these balls in front of me and eat this cock until it overflows in my mouth. I want to taste him and show him that I am his.

**********

The doorbell was ringing. "Darn," Mary Jane thought to herself as she pulls herself awake, "I really wanted to know where that dream was taking me. Why would I dream of something like being tied up? That is so not me."

Mary Jane went to answer the doorbell and talked for a few moments to the landlord to let her know that she had a job and that she didn't need to worry about her rent being paid. When the landlord left, Mary Jane collected up her lists and then went out to collect the supplies that she thought she would need, putting off on calling Jacob since the dream had her somewhat unsettled.

Mary Jane vacillated throughout the day many times whether or not to call him but eventually ran out of time for the day and went to bed hoping that she would be able to make a decision in the morning.

********

Kneeling in a large room were two women with very gorgeous men standing in front of them. I can't seem to move my hands or legs. Oh I really want to see more of what is going on. "Please."

"Please what my dear. What is it that you want?"

"What are they doing sir? Why can I see no one but them? Please touch me."

"Well, well, well. So many questions this little girl asks. She is so curious. Just wait and watch. One thing at a time."

While I watch the pair who is in front of me they slowly turn sideways. I feel hands roaming up and down my body and lush sucking kisses on my neck. I watch the women try to swallow the cocks of the men in front of them. One is so long, I can't believe anyone could take all of him and the other is so wide that I am surprised that the little lady in front of him could even get him in her mouth.

I feel someone pulling on my tits and pinching me nipples. My pussy is starting to leak down my legs. Oh I want more, "Please."

"Please what my dear."

"Please I want more."

"More what?"

"I want to feel more. My pussy is empty and I want more."

"Hmm. You really must learn how to ask a question politely and you must be specific in your requests or you might get something you don't want. Isn't that right little girl?"

The women are now kneeling doggy style in front of me. I can see those gorgeous cocks sliding in and out of their tunnels. He wants me to think of a correct way to ask a question and all I can think of is, "Fill me!"

"Excuse me little lady. Did you say something?"

"Please I want you to fill my pussy. It is so empty."

"Your requests are getting better so I shall reward you."

Wow. He is pushing something very big in me. It is so cold and wide. I don't know if I can take it. He is playing with my clit and working it in me. Shouldn't it be all in by now? I don't know how much more I can take.

Slap. Ouch. Slap. Ouch.

"Oh why are you hitting me? How much more can I take? I am going to come and I don't even know who you are or where I am?"

Slap. Ouch. Slap. Ouch.

Strangely, my pussy is getting wetter and wetter each time he hits me. He has put an ornament on me that is buzzing right above my clit.

Slap. Ouch. Slap. Mmmmm.

All of us are coming at the same time.

**********

"What is it with me that all of a sudden I am having such dreams? Things like this don't happen and they sure don't seem right. But I sure feel good." Mary Jane thought to herself as she woke from her dream and got ready for her day.

Mary Jane sat at the kitchen table with a bowl of fruit, some toast and cheese, the telephone and Jacob's number. Every time she reached for a piece of cheese or a piece of fruit her hand traveled over the telephone. She told Jacob that she would call him and let him know whether or not she got the job he suggested and instead of calling him she kept chickening out. "Humph," she said to herself, "there is no reason to be such a chicken. He said he wanted to be my friend and I really don't know anyone else here to tell the news."

Before she could talk herself out of calling him again, she picked up the telephone and dialed his number. Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Hello."

"Oh, hello. Is this Jacob?"

"Yes it is and you must be the lovely Mary Jane. I am so glad that you called. How are you doing this fine Friday morning?"

"I'm doing fine. I wanted to thank you for your advice the other day."

"Did you go to J & J's to apply for a job? How did it go?"

"Yes I did apply for a job and I am to start on Monday. They said that they were just getting ready to put an ad in the paper for applications. I feel so lucky that I got hired before anyone else even knew that a job was opening."

"Well we must really celebrate. I know just the place to go for a friendly dinner and some dancing."

"I really couldn't put you out like that."

"My dear, I would appreciate it if you would let me take you out for a congratulatory dinner. It is no trouble and you might meet some interesting people. It sure would be better than sitting home alone, wouldn't it."

"Thank you. I would like that."

"Good, I'll pick you up at 6:30 tomorrow night and we will go for dinner and some dancing."

They talked on the phone for a little while longer and Mary Jane gave Jacob her address and directions to her house. After hanging up, Mary Jane went to her closet and tried to figure out if she had something that would be good enough to wear for dinner and dancing. After looking through her closet for a half an hour and not finding anything to her liking, she decided to look in the little dress shop down the street to see if she could find something there that she would like.

After Jacob got off the phone with Mary Jane, he decided that today would be a play day. He saw Nicole walking down the steps towards the exercise equipment and called to her. "Nicole, I have decided that we all need some time to play since it has been so hectic around here for the last week. Go tell Grigori, Franz and Hazel to meet me downstairs in a half of an hour. I want you ready for play so make sure you are clean inside and out."

Nicole rushed of to relay the messages and to get ready for her master. "I wonder what he has planned," she thought to herself. "Oh, I just can't wait to find out."

Jacob returned to the exercise area of the game room just as Nicole was re-entering it from the bathroom. Franz, Grigori and Hazel were already there and waiting to find out what was going on. They all noticed a little twinkle in Jacob's eyes and were getting excited to see what kind of fun he had planned.

Jacob looked at Grigori and Nicole and said, "I have decided that I want to take our new Puppy Nicki outside to play. She needs some exercise and lots of loving care. We wouldn't want her to start feeling neglected or anything."

Franz looked at Jacob and said, "I have a friend from University who I think you would like to meet. We shall meet you outside in about fifteen minutes if that is okay with you."

"Sounds great." Jacob then looked at Nicole and said, "Puppies don't talk, and they bark, whine and beg. Those are the only sounds I want to hear out of you today. Puppies also don't walk on two legs so I expect you to correct that right now."

Nicole went into a crawling position and then Jacob went up to her and put a new red collar on her with a red leash. He then handed he leash to Grigori and said, "Take our new puppy for a walk through the house. I will meet you in the back yard soon. I want to collect up some of Nicki's toys so that we can all have some fun playing." Grigori then gave the leash a small tug and Nicki followed him.

Franz looked at Hazel and said, "I want you to go and change. Put on your Lycra shorts and your Lycra halter-top. Hurry up now. I want to see you in the back yard in fifteen minutes."

"Yes Coach. I'll hurry. I'll be ready in a few minutes."

After hearing that Hazel would be ready in a few minutes, Franz and Jacob left the room and headed towards the back yard, picking up a couple of balls and Frisbees along the way.

Once they were outside, Jacob set up water bowls on both ends of the play yard. When Grigori came outside with Nicki, he told him to let her off the leash so that they could play catch with the ball. Jacob looked down at Nicki and said, "Remember your posture when you are sitting. My puppy is a proud little girl and sits with her haunches on the outside and her front legs straight in the inside. She holds her head high." Nicki starts to correct her sitting position as Jacob is describing how a puppy sits. "That's a good girl. Now let's have some fun. Go get the ball, Puppy Nicki." Nicki starts to stand up when she feels a tug on her collar. "Puppies run on all four legs not two. Get it right now." She immediately kneels down and starts crawling as fast as she can after the bouncing ball. When she catches up to it she turns around and looks at Jacob and he tells her to take it to Grigori. Puppy Nicki then takes the ball to Grigori.

"Sit, Nicki. Sit so I can get the ball and throw it for you again." Nicki then crawls to the front of Grigori and tries to sit as Jacob had instructed her. Grigori then pets her head and slowly runs his hand down her neck and back. He then gets the ball from Nicki and throws it towards Jacob.

While Nicki is chasing the ball, Hazel comes to the back door. When Franz sees Hazel, he takes her over to Jacob and introduces her saying, "Jacob, this is one of my students at University. Her name is Hazel but she likes to be called Haze. I hope that you don't mind but I told her that she could practice here today."

Jacob looked at Hazel and said, "She is a beautiful young lady. It will be a pleasure to watch you train her."

Hazel spoke up and said, "Thank you for the compliment,sir. I am 20 years old and will be going to my second year at University this fall. Coach told me that I could work on my gymnastics today and I sure hope that is be okay with you."

"That is definitely okay with me. Are you already on the gymnastics team?"

"No, not yet. While I was growing up, I was in gymnastic classes all the time. For a while my parents had dreams of me going to the Olympics but my coach at the time said that I was too tall and that I grew curves too young that I would have too many problems and it wasn't worth his time to teach me any more. I have kept up my skills on my own and I am planning on trying out for the team so that I can get a scholarship. It sure would help my parents out and to tell you the truth, I just love to do the floor exercises and bars."

"Well, it will be fun to see how good you really are."

"Haze, I want you to start stretching your muscles and then we will work on your acrobatics." Coach Franz stated with an air of authority.

Haze decided that she would use the banister of the deck as a bar and started to stretch out her hamstring muscles and her ankles at the same time. When she was done that she put her legs on the banister and then started stretching her torso and back muscles. The whole time she was stretching, Jacob and Franz were watching. As soon as she was satisfied with her stretching, she went over to Franz and asked him what he preferred her to start doing first.

Franz looked at her and said, "Do you remember what I told you when I said that you could practice here?"

"Yes sir. You said that your ways of teaching were a little unconventional but that if I follow your advice that I will achieve what I want. You also said that I was to do what you said and that I would not be allowed to complain or question anything you say."

"Do you still agree with this knowing that if you don't do as I say there will be consequences?"

"Sir, I want this very much and I definitely still agree."

"Okay then. I want you to do two back flips, a round-off and then land in a split."

Franz watched carefully as Hazel did the ordered jumps and then called her over to him. "Okay, Haze, I want you to do a hand stand and hold it." When Hazel was in her handstand, Franz moved behind her and said, "Now I want you to straighten your arms and back. Good. Good. Now hold this position no matter what."

Franz then said, "Good, now I want you to open your legs like you are doing a split but keep the rest of your posture as it is now."

"Coach. I need to get up."

"Why?"

"I need to fix myself as I seem to have fallen out of my top."

"There is no need, Haze. No one here will mind."

"But Coach."

"Are you arguing with me? I said to stay as you are that there is no need for you to fix anything."

"I'm not arguing, Coach."

Having said his piece Coach then started to run his hands down each of Haze's legs. When he got to her knees, he applied a little more pressure and then his hands continued their journey down her legs. "That's it. Just hold your back straight and let your legs relax." When he got to the juncture of her legs he started to softly rub the cloth covering her pussy. As he started to feel the wetness of Haze's pussy, he rubbed a little harder. Since she was only wearing lycra pants and he knew them to be a very thin material, he took a hold of the pants and ripped them so that her pussy and its wetness was showing its glory to the world.

"Coach, my arms are getting very tired."

"Lean against me just a little Haze but keep this position," he said as he moved a little closer to her so that she could lean against him better. Knowing that Haze's arms were about to give out, he slowly lowered their bodies to the ground while he fingered her pussy folds. When they were on the ground, he lifted her hips to his mouth and started to lick her pussy juices and circle her clitoris with his tongue. Franz was enjoying the purring sounds that Haze was making but made sure that when Haze tried to entice him to give her clitoris more pressure that he would back off as he didn't want her to come for awhile. Franz brought Haze close to orgasm three times before he completely withdrew all of his attention. He smiled to himself as he heard her groaning. When she calmed down, he had her sit with her back against him and just hugged her for a bit while pointing out the activities that were going on across the yard.

Puppy Nicki took the ball to Grigori. This time Grigori says, "Puppy Nicki, it is time that you learn to great your masters the way they should be greeted. Put the ball down in the grass." He unbuttons his pants and sits on a lawn chair. "Now Nicki, pull down my zipper and greet me the way puppies greet their masters."

Puppy Nicki goes over and puts the zipper closure in her mouth and as carefully as she can pulls the zipper down. When the zipper is down Gregori pulls down his leather pants and slips them off. The puppy then crawls over to Grigori and starts smelling his musky scent. Very cautiously, she starts to lick his balls and inner leg moving up to his very long cock.

While Puppy Nicki is busy with Grigori, Coach says to Haze, "I want you to practice your handstands. When you get into position, I want to see you spread your legs in a Y position."

While Franz is holding Haze, she turns around to see what Puppy Nicki is doing and then says, "Coach, what is the puppy doing? Is she supposed to be doing that?"

"Haze, the puppy is greeting her master. Isn't that such a pleasant way to say 'Hi. I know you and love you.'"

"Coach it is very interesting watching the puppy but you didn't come to completion when you were playing with me earlier. Can I do something to assist you in that endeavor?"

"Now Haze. You are forgetting your manners. I want you to practice your dance moves and go over and see if Master Jacob can give you any suggestions on improving your skills. Remember the same rules that apply to me apply doubly for Master Jacob."

Hazel then got off of Franz's lap. On her way over to Jacob, she did several turns and some high leaps. "Master Jacob, I was wondering if you have any suggestions that would help me in improving my skills."

"Haze, that counts on which skills you are talking about." He then unbuttoned the button on his pants and then sat back down on his lawn chair. "Come Haze, since your top isn't doing you much good, I want you to take it off for me." After Hazel took her top completely off, Jacob leans over and starts to nibble on her breasts. He takes turns licking them and then pulling on the nipples with his teeth. As he is paying attention to Haze's breasts, he reaches down and notices that her pants are open in the crotch area so he pulls them down to her knees. He stops nibbling on her breasts for a few minutes and tells her to finish taking her pants off. After they are off, he instructs her to take his cock out of his pants and to show him how well she is at making his cock hard.

Taking Jacob cock, Haze starts licking it from the base to the top just like she is licking an ice cream cone. She then takes Jacob's balls out of his pants and starts sucking on them. As soon as she has his cock nice and wet, she starts to take as much of his cock into her mouth as she can while playing with Jacob's balls.

In the meantime, Franz decides that the day and action are so hot that he doesn't need to be the only one with pants on and takes his pants off. He looks over at Jacob and sees that Haze is sucking on Jacob's cock while he is holding her head. Jacob looks over to Grigori and Puppy Nicki and watches while Grigori pulls his cock from Nicki's mouth. He then comes all over her back. Grigori then leans down and rubs his come into Puppy Nicki's back. At the same time Jacob comes into Haze's mouth. "Young lady, you learned that lesson very well." Jacob looks over to Grigori and notices that he has taken Puppy Nicki over to a water bowl and is petting her head murmuring to her while she drinks her water.