Jacob and MJ's Story Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as the video was turned off and the lights turned up, Grigori looked over at Jacob and said, "I have no excuse for not following the rules. I would expect a submissive to follow the rules that I set or a subordinate, if you will. I will submit to any punishment that you deem necessary but I would like to ask you to take something under consideration."

"What is it that you are thinking about? I can make no assurances until I hear what you have to say, Grigori?"

"Jacob, I feel as though I have let everyone down by not following the rules. To the effect, I would like you to consider allowing everyone to have a say in my punishment since I have left everyone down including myself."

"I will think about that. Grigori, you are to go into the dungeon and strip. Afterwards you are to assist Nicole and Hazel in moving the St. Andrews cross so that it is in front of the bed. Hazel and Nicole, after the cross is in position, I would like you both to assist Grigori onto the cross. Make sure that the wrist and ankle restraints are tight. When you are finished, I would like Hazel to stay in the dungeon and keep an eye on Grigori and Nicole you are to come back here."

Nicole walked over to Jacob and Franz when she was finished assisting Hazel with the cross. Jacob looked at both Nicole and Franz and then said, "I agree with Grigori that he not only left himself down but everyone who lives here. I have decided that instruments of our choosing will punish Grigori. I want both of you to make your choice and them bring the to me. The amount of strokes that he will receive will count on why type of flogger or whip you choose. After you make your choice, bring it to me and set it on the table that I will have set up. I would appreciate it if your choice is kept to yourselves as Grigori will find out soon enough."

While Nicole and Franz went over to the wall of floggers and whips, Jacob set up a table to the rear of Grigori. Nicole brought the deerskin flogger to the table and then sat on the bed next to Hazel. Franz brought a heavy flogger to the table and then listed to Jacob while Jacob whispered into his ear. Franz then went over to the bed and passed along the instructions to Hazel while Jacob went to the wall and brought back a single tail whip.

Jacob went over to Grigori on the cross and made sure that the cross was positioned as he requested and that it was set not to roll. Then he double-checked the restraints to make sure that Grigori was secure. After everything was to his satisfaction, he said, "Grigori, I have decided that you will receive 45 strokes by various instruments which were chosen by all of us. One lesson for everyone here is that once the punishment has been given then we don't hold grudges. Nicole, I want you to watch Grigori throughout his punishment."

With that said, Jacob picked up the deerskin flogger and then positioned himself to the side and rear of Grigori making sure that he had enough room to accurately give Grigori his strokes.

Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack. Grigori took a deep breath to help him relax his muscles and then he felt Jacob start to move again.

Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack. Grigori noticed that Nicole was starting to tense up and he smiled at her to let her know that he was all right. He was glad when he noticed that Franz and Hazel were starting to lightly rub Nicole's back.

Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack. Wincing a bit while receiving the smacks from the flogger, Grigori attempted to keep a smile on his face to keep Nicole from worrying. He noticed that Nicole was still keeping her eyes on him as instructed but was very glad that she had Hazel and Franz there to keep her slightly distracted.

Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack. Groaning slightly, Grigori was hoping that Jacob was finished using the flogger on him but was also worried about what else would be used.

"That was 20 strokes. I am going to change to Franz and Hazel's choice now and you will get 15 strokes of this one."

Jacob gave Grigori a few minutes to catch his breath while he switched the deerskin flogger for the heavy flogger. He took the time to visually examine Grigori's back and although it was turning red from the flogging it was in good enough shape to continue. Taking up the same position that he was in before, Jacob started the next round of Grigori's punishment.

Whack, grunt, whack, grunt, whack, grunt, whack, grunt, whack, grunt. Grigori could feel that these whacks were landing right on top of that last round of his punishment. He knew that he would probably have welts on his back, thighs and rear end but he didn't want to scare Nicole anymore than she already was so he tried to internalize that pain instead of vocalizing it.

Whack, grunt, whack, grunt, whack, grunt, whack, grunt, whack, grunt. Grigori noticed that Nicole was now keeping her knees apart and that he could see her lovely pussy. He was very proud of her for not breaking down and very grateful to Franz and Hazel for distracting her as well as they were.

Whack, grunt, whack, grunt, whack, grunt, whack, grunt, whack, grunt. 'Gosh my back is really hurting.' Grigori thought to himself. 'I just hope that I can keep it together until this is over so I don't scare Nicole anymore. I really hate to see the tears starting to shine in her eyes.'

"Okay we are almost done here. 10 more strokes and we will be done." Jacob stated as he went to change from the heavy flogger to the single tail whip. Jacob was proud of the way Grigori was taking his punishment. He took a few seconds to watch Nicole and was very glad that she was holding it together. When he was in position again, he gave a nod to Franz and that got ready to swing.

Crack. Ouch. Crack. Ouch. Although Grigori refused to cry, he couldn't stop himself from verbalizing the pain of the whip. He did notice that Franz and Hazel were now licking Nicole's breasts and running their nails up and down her thighs.

Crack. Ouch. Crack. Ouch. Grigori took a deep breath and got ready for the next couple of swings.

Crack. Ouch. Crack. Ouch. Although he was really hurting, Grigori couldn't help to notice that with the attention that Nicole had been getting that he pussy was now starting to leak and her eyes was beginning to glaze over.

Crack. Ouch. Crack. Ouch. 'Just two more, just two more and it will be over. I can handle two more strokes. As soon as I can I definitely want to spend a little quality time with Nicole. I have to let her know that I am proud of her.' Grigori thought to himself.

Crack. Ouch. Crack. Ouch.

"Franz help me get Grigori off of the cross. Nicole, go run a warm tub for Grigori. I want you to give him a massage like you gave to me. Hazel, I want you to put these items away for now and when Franz is done assisting me he will help you take the food back down to the kitchen."

Grigori was standing in the doorway of the bathroom after a short walk from the cross. He noticed that although he heard no sounds that Nicole appeared to be crying.

"Why are you crying my petite fille?"

"It's my fault."

"What is exactly your fault? Did you tell me not to follow the rules for the exercise room when they were posted right by the time clock? Did you insist that I be punished for not following the rules?"

"No, I didn't do that." Sniff. Sniff. Sniff.

"Then are you telling me that you are God and that you determined that I should be punished?"

"No, I would never presume to do such a thing."

"Then petite fille stop crying. What happened in the last hour was done because of my failure to follow the rules. If I had followed the rules then I would not have been punished. It is over now and I am all right so there is no reason for tears. If my bath is ready, I would like to help me in washing off."

Nicole saw the reason in Grigori's words but knew that it would take a little while before the meaning of them sank into her consciousness. She was very happy to be able to wash Grigori so that she could get used to her master's body while doing a good deed.

When Grigori was cleaned off, he said to Nicole, "Is there anything you need to do to get ready for my massage? If so why don't you go now and get everything ready. I am going to relax here for a bit so just wait on your knees by my bed until I get there."

Nicole jumped up and walked to the bedroom to get the massage oils and towels ready for Grigori's massage and when everything was as ready as she could get it, she knelt by his bed and waited.

Grigori stood in the doorway and watched Nicole for a few minutes before going over and standing behind her. He was awed by the submissiveness Nicole showed. When he could talk without betraying his emotions he told her to stand and turn around. Grigori started to his her forehead and slowly moved to her lips. Licking and nipping at he her lush lips, Grigori took his time before moving his head to the side and strengthening his kiss. He relished the taste of Nicole and wanted to take as much time as he possibly could before inserting his tongue in her mouth and instigating the mating tongue dance.

"Lie down on the bed, Nicole and don't come until I tell you to." As soon as Nicole was lying on her back Grigori sat down next to her and started to nuzzle her neck. When Nicole started to moan, Grigori moved down to her breasts and started to lick them like they were ice cream cones alternating between the left and right breast until Nicole started to beg, "Please fuck me sir. Oh please fuck me."

Grigori continued eating her tits for a few minutes longer and then moved down and started to eat her very wet pussy. While Grigori was eating his favorite desert, Nicole's cunt, he heard, "Please, please, please, please." He waited a few more minutes and then moved into position and entered her pussy in one fell swoop. Grigori knew that he wasn't going to be able to hold off too long so he said, "When I come then you can come with me." It was only a few minutes longer and Grigori started coming and Nicole joined him. They were exhausted when they were finished coming but Grigori only waited about five minutes before saying, "I think I am ready for that famous massage that Jacob was talking about." Nicole then set about giving him the most sensual massage that he had ever had.

Meanwhile Jacob headed back to his office to see if Mary Jane had called him yet and to get some work done. Before he checked his answering machine messages, Jacob decided to call Brock and run his ideas by him.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"William's Law Offices. How may I help you?"

"Hello Melissa. This is Jacob. I need to talk to Brock for a few minutes. Is this a good time or should I call back later?"

"I don't think he is busy right now but let me double check. I will be right back."

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

"Yes Melissa what can I help you with?"

"Master, Mr. Anderson is on the line and he is wondering if you would be available to talk to him or if he should call back."

"Melissa, what did I tell you about calling me Master at work. We shall deal with this when we get home. Give me a minute and then put Jacob's call through."

"How you doing there Jacob? I heard that you were taking some time off work, is everything okay?"

"I am doing all right. I was given a reminder by a very good friend that Dora would not be happy if I didn't get my act together and decided to take this time to get some things done that I had neglected for a long time. Talking about that is why I am calling."

"Just let me clarify is this personal or is it business?"

"I guess you could say it is a little of both." Jacob then went on to explain about the ideas of the school for Dom's and sub's and also gave him an option of his resort ideas for people in the lifestyle. Brock and Jacob talked for quite awhile then Brock told him that he needed to check out the laws on how it would deal with such a school or resort and told him he would get back to him. Before hanging up, Jacob said, "I would prefer that you call me at home or on my cell phone with any news on these ideas. I am not going to bring it up at work until I know more about how things will go."

"That is a good idea. I will call you at home or on your cell phone when I have any news."

"Sounds good. Oh one more thing, I am having a get together with a few friends next week and I was wondering if you would like to come and bring Melissa."

"I would be very pleased. Hopefully by then we will have a pretty good idea on what is happening with your ideas."

After thanking Brock and saying his goodbyes, Jacob decided to check his messages.

"Hello, Jacob, this is Mary Jane. I am sorry that I missed talking to you but I wanted to thank you for showing me such a good time last Friday. I was wondering if you would like to come over for dinner on Friday. I would love to show off some of my cooking for you. It won't be anything fancy. Anyhow, I would love for you to come over again. Thanks for making me feel beautiful."

Jacob was very glad that Mary Jane got his message about her being beautiful and decided to call her back right away. After dialing her number, Jacob was transferred to Mary Jane's voice mail so he left the following message. "Mary Jane, I would love to come over and visit with you on Friday. I have a couple of questions though. Is there anything that I can bring to help you out with dinner? You forgot to mention what time you would like for me to be there? I wouldn't want to arrive before you are ready. I will talk to you soon." Jacob then left the office for a short walk. When he returned, there was another message from Mary Jane.

"Hello Jacob, guess I missed you again. I do not need any help with the food but if you want you can bring some wine with you. I don't have any in the house and that would help me out a lot. I will look for you on Friday."

Jacob just shook his head and noticed that Mary Jane didn't give him a time to arrive so he made another quick call to find out. He ended up getting her voice mail again.

"This is Jacob again. It looks like we are playing phone tag. You forgot to mention what time you wanted me to come over. I will call you later in case you don't get this message or I miss yours."

Jacob then returned Belle's telephone call.

"Hello, Jacob. I got a message from Bill that you would like me to assist you in organizing a party for you. Is there anything special that you would like?"

"First off, I would like to thank you for doing this for me. Dora used to do all the social things for me and I have no idea how all that went together. I am thinking about having a few friends over who are business associates and also members of our lifestyle. I don't want anything too elaborate."

"Do you know how many people you thought you would like to have over?"

"I was thinking about having a dinner, a small business meeting and then some entertainment. As for people, it would be you and Bill, of course, Victoria and Mark and I would also like to invite Brock and I would expect them to bring at least one partner. Does that help you with the count? I will help you out in any way that I can so just let me know."

"That should be easy to arrange. Why don't you let me talk to Hazel and I will see what we can put together."

"I am going to put you on hold for a few minutes so that I can locate Hazel and then I will transfer that call."

In the meantime, Franz and Hazel loaded up their arms and started to take the food and drink from the exercise room to the kitchen. Franz asked Hazel how she was feeling and got no reply. Going up a couple more steps, he heard Hazel mumbling. It sounded like she said, "no fair. Just no fair." Franz asked her what she was talking about and got no reply again. He noticed that as Hazel was walking that she was taking very small steps and trying to rub her thighs together. After trying to continue the conversation again and getting no response, Franz realized that Hazel was in her 'me only' zone and figured that he would just have to find a way to get her attention.

Franz entered the kitchen in front of Hazel, put the items in his hands on the counter and then stood in front of Hazel and said, "Hazel, what is going on? Where are you?" Hazel still didn't answer him but tried to move around Franz when Franz moved again so that she couldn't get around him.

"Stop moving. Stay right there. Move your legs apart about three feet. Don't say one word." Franz said in a stern voice.

The tone of Franz's voice caught Hazel's attention and she stopped trying to get around him but was very puzzled as to why he was talking so sternly to her. Franz then took the trays from Hazel's hands and put them on the counter and said. "Who am I?"

"You are my master."

"What does that mean, Hazel, when you say I am your master."

"It means that your wants and needs are extremely important to me and that I will put them in front of my own wants and needs."

"Well you talk a good game. It is a shame that you don't follow your own definitions. I want you to go over and put your hands on the seat of that chair. Take your apron off before you place your hands on the chair. I want you legs three feet apart. I also want you to close your eyes and think about why you are to stand in that position."

Franz waited until Hazel closed her eyes and was in position and then started to put everything away. While in the refrigerator, he got out some ice and put it in a bowl. He put some water on to boil on the stove and then went to one of the drawers and got out some leather thongs, a blindfold, earmuffs and wrist restraints. He then went back over to Hazel and put the blindfold, earmuffs and wrist restraints on her.

Jacob was looking at the cameras that he had installed in each room of the house to locate Hazel when he saw both Hazel and Franz in the kitchen. He noticed that Hazel had her hands restrained behind her head and that her apron was off. He opened the intercom and talked to Franz, "There is a call for Hazel, Franz. There is no reason for you to stop what you are doing but she will need to be able to concentrate on the call."

"No problem Jacob. Just give me a minute to change the earmuffs for the telephone headset and give Hazel a little instructions and then I will signal for you to transfer the call."

Franz removed the earmuffs from Hazel and said, "Hazel there is an important telephone call for you that you must take. Since you are in this position because of your inattentiveness, I would suggest that you pay attention to the call. Any lapse of attention will add to your punishment. Do you understand, junge dame?"

"I understand, sir. I will make sure that I pay attention."

Franz then put the telephone headset on Hazel and then signaled to Jacob that all was in readiness.

"Hello, this is Hazel speaking. How may I help you?"

"Hi, Hazel this is Belle. Jacob wanted me to help him in setting up a dinner party and since you will be doing the cooking, I insisted on talking to you. It is good to see Jacob getting back into the swing of things."

Franz picked up the leather thongs and started playing a tattoo on Hazel's shoulders, back and backside. Rat-a-tat. Rat-a-tat. Rat-a-tat-tat. Franz started softly at Hazel's shoulders and as he got into the rhythm he increased the strength of his tattoo.

"Yes, Miss Belle, it is good to see Mister Jacob starting to get back into life. What is it that I can do to help you with the party?"

Rat-a-tat. Rat-a-tat. Rat-a-tat-tat.

Belle started to tell Hazel about the dinner party that Jacob wanted her assistance with and approximately how many people would be invited.

Rat-a-tat. Rat-a-tat. Rat-a-tat-tat.

"What kind of food would you like for me to prepare for the party, Miss Belle?"

Rat-a-tat. Rat-a-tat. Rat-a-tat-tat.

"Well I was thinking that for entertainment that we could have the subs belly dance?"