Jacob and MJ's Story Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds like fun, Miss Belle."

Rat-a-tat. Rat-a-tat. Rat-a-tat-tat.

Belle continued to talk about how she wanted to decorate the room that would be used for the dancing and about the invitations, etc.

Rat-a-tat. Rat-a-tat. Rat-a-tat-tat.

Franz noticed that Hazel hadn't said anything for quite awhile so he took a handful of Hazel's hair in his hands and tugged on it. He whispered in Hazel's ear that she wasn't paying attention and that she earned more punishment.

Hazel straightened her spine and said to Belle, "I am sorry Miss Belle. I was trying to think about what kind of food would go good with your theme and I didn't hear what you asked. Could you please repeat your question?"

Belle repeated that she had been asking about what kinds of foods would be appropriate. Hazel replied, "I will have to do a little research but if I remember correctly the Gypsy's or the Rom people did that style of dancing along with the Middle Eastern countries like Turkey, Egypt, Persia, and Lebanon. What would you think about having dishes that would cover some of the countries where belly dancing was prevalent? If you wish I could fax you a list of dishes tomorrow and then I can brush up on the recipes so I have it correct for the party. Does that sound okay?

"That sounds great. Now if you could switch the phone back to Jacob for a bit, I would appreciate it."

"Thank you, Miss Belle. I will have the phone switched to Master Jacob right away."

Franz took the telephone headset from Hazel and let Jacob know that he was switching the phone back to him. Taking his time he went back to Hazel very quietly and starting the tattoo again on Hazel's back harder than he had been doing before.

Rat-a-tat. Rat-a-tat. Rat-a-tat-tat. Rat-a-tat. Rat-a-tat. Rat-a-tat-tat. Harder.

Rat-a-tat. Rat-a-tat. Rat-a-tat-tat. Rat-a-tat. Rat-a-tat. Rat-a-tat-tat. Even Harder. Hazel's back and buttocks were now a bright red from where the leather thongs had landed. Rat-a-tat. Rat-a-tat. Rat-a-tat-tat. Rat-a-tat. Rat-a-tat. Rat-a-tat-tat.

After looking at Hazel's back for a few minutes, Franz went to the bowl where he had the ice and started to run a piece up and down Hazel's back. Although Hazel did not move her feet, she did move her back in an effort to move away from the ice. It was a very sensual movement. As soon as Hazel seemed to get used to the ice, Franz switched to the rags that had been in the boiling water laying them on her back and behind. Hazel started to groan in pain when Franz switched back to the ice. Back and forth he went keeping Hazel off guard as to which sensation she would feel.

Franz then decided that Hazel was ready for her spanking. Taking a quick aim, he spanked both cheeks twice. "Ouch. Ouch." Hazel cried. Taking a quick aim, he spanked both cheeks twice. "Oh, oh, oh." Taking a quick aim, he spanked both cheeks twice. Sniffle. Sniffle. Sniffle. Taking a quick aim, he spanked both cheeks twice. Tears were now running steadily down Hazel's cheeks. Taking a quick aim, he spanked both cheeks twice. Hazel stopped sobbing and seemed to go into her zone again.

"Hazel that was for your not answering the questions I asked you on the way to the kitchen. Just five more for your lack of attention on the telephone and your punishment will be over."

Hazel took a deep breath and nodded her head. "I'm ready."

Franz smacked each cheek five more times then started to lightly rub Hazel's behind.

"Oh, please, sir, please."

"What do you want Hazel?" Franz then dipped his fingers down to her honey pot. "So wet you are junge dame, so wet. I think we must put this honey to good use now, don't you?"

Hazel didn't seem to hear the question and just kept mumbling, "Please, please, please."

Knowing that Hazel was so into her zone that she couldn't reply coherently, Franz stepped up behind her and in one hard thrust filled Hazel to overfilling. Franz was in a very animalistic state and just pounded into Hazel as fast as he could. It didn't take very long for either of them to crest. Hazel started to orgasm the instant Franz entered her. When Franz started to come, she collapsed onto the chair with Franz on her back. As soon as Franz could feel his legs again, he got up, lifted Hazel and put her on his lap while he sat on the chair. He softly rubbed her back and held her while she came back to earth. He knew that she was once again with him when he hears Hazel say very softly, "Master that was the best. Thank you."

When Jacob finished talking to Belle about her ideas for the dinner party, he called down to Franz and Grigori to meet him in the dungeon. He spent the rest of the afternoon talking to them about how to take care of the equipment and tools of the dungeon. He answered any questions they had about the safest way to use the whips and toys and then decided to call it a day.

After a late dinner and a nice warm bath, Jacob decided to call Mary Jane back to find out the details that she had forgotten to give to him.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Hello, how may I help you?"

"I hope you are having a good evening, Mary Jane. This is Jacob and I was hoping to talk to you person to person instead of through answering machines."

"I am glad that you called. You haven't changed your mind about Friday have you?"

"No, I haven't changed my mind but you forgot to tell me what time you would like me to come over."

"I did? I am so sorry. I am planning on just having a casual dinner so anytime after 6:00 pm would be great. Just remember to wear something casual like jeans."

"Jeans, hmm. Okay, I will wear jeans if you will wear that outfit that you told me that your mother always wore, the sundress outfit."

"That is a deal. Sundresses are so comfortable and easy to get into that it will be my pleasure."

"Great. Now let me go over it again just to make sure that I have everything right. Wear jeans, bring wine and be there after 6:00pm. Is that all correct?"

"Definitely."

"Okay, then I will see you on Friday, beautiful MJ."

Jacob was very pleased after he hung up and decided to read a bit before heading to bed. He was definitely looking forward to Friday.