Jacob's Harem Ch. 01

Story Info
Twins Lisa and Jessica find a way to thank their big brother.
5.9k words
4.71
195.3k
626

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My family had always been somewhat unconventional. We were just a bunch of misfits that somehow found a place we all belonged. The life we had may not have been the life I had in mind growing up, but it was my life and that was good enough. Little did I know that our life together was about to take an unexpected turn.

Mom had lived a hard life, but you wouldn't know it by looking at her. Her hair was long and dark, her eyes deep and calm. I wouldn't call her short, not to her face anyway, but she certainly wasn't tall. I had towered over her since my early teens. After Dad died, she had taken whatever jobs she could find to care for us kids- most often, a few jobs at a time. But somehow, she always found time for all of us. She was there to help with schoolwork or attend games and recitals; she always stood up for me when the teachers all said I wasn't cut out for school, even though I knew they were probably right. When it came to her children, she was a mother bear- something that always took people by surprise when they ended up on her bad side.

I was the oldest out of all the kids, behind Mom by only seventeen years or so. I was also her only son, so our relationship had been a little bit difficult during my rebellious years. After I grew up and calmed down, we had grown very close. More than once, someone thought I was a much younger husband or boyfriend. I took it as a compliment; I was never sure how Mom took it.

My twin sisters, Lisa and Jessica, were a few years younger than I was. Although they were completely alike in appearance, they couldn't have been any more different from each other when it came to personality. Lisa was athletic and outgoing while Jessica was more bookish and somewhat reserved. Lisa's major was "sports medicine" while Jessica's was chemistry. Night and day. When it came to looks alone, however, the two were indistinguishable. Both kept their blonde hair long and, most often, pulled back in a ponytail. Both had the same soft, delicate features framing fiercely intelligence blue eyes. They were also both extremely attractive, which boys started to notice early on. When they started to develop, I got in my first real fight.

Then there was the youngest, Heather. She had a different father than the twins and I, having been conceived and born during the brief time that Mom and Dad had been separated. Her skin was a very light olive and her eyes a soft brown. She was very slender, almost dainty in appearance, but she had an energy and love for life that no one else I knew could ever match. Her father wanted nothing to do with her or our mother, but she was as much a part of our family as any of us.

At some point, we had picked up a few strays, too. The turbulent redhead Samantha (don't ever call her that to her face unless you want a bruised shoulder. It's "Sam." Always Sam) was Lisa's best friend. Her home life wasn't all that great, so we had become somewhat of an adopted family for her. I felt a little better about seeing her as an attractive woman, since we weren't related in any way. She was best described as "curvy." But, again, not to her face.

Last but not least, there was Jamie. She had been Mom's coworker once- while younger than me, they held the same position at the time. She came over once or twice, and then she just sort of stuck around. It was far from an imposition- we were all glad to have her in the home. She was a great cook and funny as hell. She looked a lot like Mom, too, so it was a little bit awkward for me to admit that the younger brunette was hot.

When Dad died, it left me as the man of the house. I was the one that chased down the spiders and met the boyfriends. Chased them down, too, when I had to. I learned how to unclog sinks and fix holes in drywall. I couldn't always fix a broken heart or convince a teenaged girl that she wasn't getting fat, but I suppose most father figures struggled with those things as well. I was also still the big brother for nearly all of them, Jamie being the sole exception; it was itself a full-time job.

It was a chaotic home- always loud and generally disorganized, but it was our home. One by one, as we all became legal adults, we decided to stay. Despite the home being a little too small for so many people, we were happy there.

Most days, at least. In a house filled with sisters, there were bound to be fights once in a while.

I was just coming home from a double shift. I was tired and wanted nothing more than to crawl into bed and sleep. But even before I opened the door, I knew that wasn't going to happen.

It really wasn't unusual for the girls to fight among themselves, but a small part of me wanted to just turn around and go somewhere else for a while. Sometimes, those fights could get pretty intense. I sighed and pushed the door open. Whatever it was, I'd probably have to referee it sooner or later.

I listened, trying to gauge the tone and topic as I hung up my heavy winter coat and set aside my snow-covered boots.

"How long's it been now?" It was Lisa's voice, pointed and frustrated.

"That's none of your damn business," snapped Mom. Oh boy. I took a deep breath and collected my thoughts. If I was going to wade in the middle of that, I had to be ready.

"We just care about you, Mom," Jessica chimed in. She rarely argued, especially with Mom. Things must be bad if she was involved. "It's just... you haven't seen anyone since..."

Don't mention Dad. Don't mention Dad, I thought to myself.

"Dad," Lisa finished.

Shit.

Mom hadn't dated anyone since Dad died. She said that she didn't want anyone else after him, but I knew that she was also privately worried that no one would want her "at her age" and with a whole houseful of kids. I never really understood why she felt that way; although she was my mother, even I could admit that she was extremely attractive. Beautiful, even. Lisa and Jessica took after her in a lot of ways, although our mother also possessed the confidence and poise that could only come with time. So, Dad was kind of a sensitive topic.

Mom went silent as I entered the room.

"What's going on?" I asked, calm and collected. The last thing I wanted was to exacerbate the situation, especially before I knew what was actually going on.

"Nothing," Lisa and Jessica replied in unison. It was always "nothing" and they always, always presented a united front.

Mom, however, was a bit more forthcoming. "Your sisters seem to think that I need to start dating. Still." She shot a look at Lisa and Jessica, who ignored it. It was a conversation they had several times before. I had always tried to stay the hell out of it, but I didn't really have a choice this time.

"Mom," Lisa began delicately. "We all miss dad."

"But he wouldn't want you to be lonely," Jessica continued. "We're all grown up now, Mom. It's okay."

Mom didn't respond. One by one, each one of the women- the most important women in my life- looked at me. They expected me to arbitrate, just like I always did when they reached an impasse. In this case, they all wanted something very different from me.

Long moments passed. I took a very deep breath before speaking. "Mom," I said finally. "They're right."

Her eyes narrowed. I know it wasn't what she wanted to hear, but it was the truth. Jessica and Lisa looked away.

Mom didn't reply. She stood up, left the room, and slammed her bedroom door behind her.

...

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Mom sighed. She looked herself in the mirror as Heather straightened her dress.

We were all there- Heather, Lisa and Jessica, Jamie, Sam, Me, all helping Mom get ready for her first date in a very long time.

"You look great," I assured her. She really did. Mom and Jamie had gone out earlier in the day to pick out a new dress. It was tight and clung to her body in a way I hadn't really noticed before. Then again, I hadn't seen her dressed up in years. I tried my best not to stare. It wasn't easy.

"Are we going to meet him first?" Sam asked.

"He'll have to get past Jake," Heather joked, poking in in the chest.

I'd met every one of the girls' boyfriends before they went out together. Most of them were fine, but there were a few that had been left dateless and blue-balled. Good riddance to those ones. But I hadn't really thought about meeting my Mom's date first. On one hand, I was her son and had no business interfering with her love life; on the other hand, I wasn't about to let my mother's first date in years get ruined because the guy was a creep.

"I think Mom can screen her own dates," I replied.

"All the same," Mom said, "I'd like to know what you all think. He'll be here any minute." She looked at me strangely; I couldn't tell exactly what was in her eyes, but I could see that she had misgivings.

"Of course, Mom. Really, you look great. He's a lucky guy."

Mom smiled warmly.

As if on cue, the doorbell rang. Mom, for the first time in a very long time, blushed.

I went down to meet the man, most of the girls in tow. Only Jaime and the twins remained to help Mom get ready. We all sat in the living room, most on the couch or chairs taken from the dining room. No one, not even Mom's date, sat in Dad's old recliner. This left him on the loveseat; comfortable, but very much the center of our attention.

The man's name was Franklin, and he was a perfect gentleman. He seemed to understand our unorthodox family dynamics and bore the interrogation with good-natured grace. He'd met Mom at work (He was a supply chain analyst for a vendor's company); he'd never been married (he said he hadn't yet found "Missus Right"); he liked fishing and sailing (Mom didn't, but that was a small detail). He seemed all right to me. More importantly, to us.

When Mom came downstairs, Franklin lit up. She was already glowing.

"What do you think?" Mom whispered to me.

"I like him," I whispered back, kissing her on the cheek. "Have a good time."

There were goodbyes and feigned warnings ("have her back by midnight," Sam warned. "Tomorrow!" Heather added. We all laughed), and then they were off. It felt strange to even think, but I hoped Mom got laid. She needed it. We all watched as they got in his car- he opened the door for her, which was a good sign- and drove off.

"It's weird, isn't it?" Heather asked, moving away from the window. "Am I the only one that thinks it's weird?"

"What's weird?" Sam asked.

"That she's finally going out with someone. I'm glad she is, I mean, but... I don't know."

"It's just different, that's all. It's change," Sam replied. "Hopefully it'll be something we'll have to get used to."

"Yeah," Heather said absently.

"I just hope she has a good time," I added. Translation: I hope her heart doesn't get broken on her first date in years. Franklin was much older than I was, but he was also a big guy; I had learned my lesson about started fights I didn't have to, but I always welcomed the opportunity to defend myself after someone hurt one of the girls.

"She will," Lisa said. "I know it."

"How do you know that?" Jessica scoffed.

"Because it's meant to be. She's going to fall in love, I just know it." Lisa seemed to fall deeply in love a few times a year. To her, true love was always around the corner. It was like she was living in some sort of fairy tale, and had been ever since she was a little girl.

Jessica only rolled her eyes. Jamie's call to dinner was the only thing that interrupted a sarcastic retort.

During dinner, we talked about anything but Mom's love life. And afterwards, we all retreated to our separate places in the home. I had just showered and started to get settled in when there was a knock at my door. On the other side, Lisa and Jessica.

"What do you want?" I asked, only a little bit annoyed. It had been a long day and I wanted nothing more than to just jack off and go to bed.

The girls pushed their way past me, coming into my bedroom without any sort of invitation.

"Come on in, then," I said, rolling my eyes. Sisters.

They sat on my bed, leaving me to take the chair nearest my desk.

"It was good what you did for Mom," Lisa said.

"What did I do for her?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"She wouldn't have gone out if you hadn't said she should," Jessica answered.

"Whether she'd admit it or not, she needed your approval." Lisa added.

I hadn't thought of it like that before. I had only been relieved that she had gone. "Oh, okay." It was all I could think to say. It seemed only slightly underwhelming, given the credit they were giving me, but I never really had much of a way with words.

The girls exchanged glances. There was something going on between them that I couldn't quite figure out.

It was bold, brave Lisa that finally asked the question that they had come to ask. "When was the last time anyone did the same for you?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, defensive. Cautious.

"We mean," Jessica clarified, "that you haven't been dating much yourself. As far back as we can remember, you've been taking care of us. Who's taking care of you?"

"I don't need anyone to take care of me. I'm fine," I lied.

My sisters looked at each other again, finding some sort of strength in one another.

"We don't think so," Jessica said delicately. "Thin walls," she added with a wry smile, as if it were some sort of an explanation.

I tried my best to pretend that I didn't know what she meant.

"But, anyways, we talked about it," Jessica continued, "and we want to help."

I knew where they were going with that. It wasn't the first time they'd tried it. "No," I said firmly. "You're not setting me up with one of your friends. The last time was a disaster."

"That's... not exactly what we had in mind," Jessica said after a long moment.

"We want you to fuck us," Lisa declared, bold and unashamed.

"Both of us," Jessica clarified, as if it weren't clear enough already. She leaned closer to our sister. "I thought we were going to be subtle?" she scolded in a harsh whisper.

My brain did an odd sort of summersault, trying to make sense of what I was hearing. I could only manage to stare. I thought that I must have been dreaming. Or maybe hallucinating. Or maybe I had simply gone insane.

The girls glanced at each other nervously.

"I told you he'd be upset," Jessica fretted, clenching and releasing her fists. She always did that when she was nervous.

Lisa studied my face for a moment. "He's not mad... he's confused." She giggled. "Take your time, Jake, we'll wait."

That brought me back to my senses. Even then, I couldn't quite accept what I had heard. "I don't know what kind of game you're playing, but I don't have time for it."

"It's not a game," they said in unison. They glanced at each other and laughed at the unintended synchronicity.

"We want to do something nice for you; we want to do this," Lisa explained.

"You're drunk," I guessed. "Go to bed." If they weren't my sisters, I would have taken the chance all the same. There was no denying that they were hot, and twins at that. With both of them- the identical twins- sitting on my bed, practically begging me for sex, I could imagine... Your sisters, my brain reminded me. You're talking about your sisters. Right.

Jessica sighed and turned to our sister. "I told you he wouldn't want us," she said. She sniffled. I knew that trick, but that didn't mean it didn't work every damn time.

"Why don't you want us, Jake?" Lisa asked. "Aren't we pretty?" Her lip started to quiver. Tears started welling in her eyes. She could cry on cue, any time she wanted. It was impressive, really.

"Knock it off," I argued weakly. I was wearing down; I wasn't sure if they were serious or testing me for some reason, but I could feel my resolve slipping. I could also feel my cock started to swell. All that my body knew was that two attractive women were sexually available to me. It didn't care who they were.

Another look between them. They seemed to speak their own language sometimes, and I was positive that they could communicate without saying a word. And then, at the exact same time, their shirts came off.

"Wha..." It was all I could manage.

Neither of my sisters wore a bra. That wasn't a surprise, though. I had noticed it shortly after they sat down. I had seen their bare breasts before, of course. Growing up together, there were bound to be occasional dropped towels or bikini malfunctions here and there. But they had never showed them to me. After a moment, I realized that I hadn't stopped staring.

"You like them?" one of the girls asked. I wasn't exactly sure which one.

Before I knew exactly what I was doing, I nodded. With that, my resistance crumbled and they knew it. Their breasts were perfect- creamy and firm. Pink nipples, stiffening from the cool air and their own arousal, were contrasted against their pale skin. I thought that Lisa's may have been slightly larger, but decided that illusion was caused when she leaned towards me.

"I knew that would get him," Lisa smirked.

Jessica only nodded.

"You really want to do this?" I asked. One more chance to back out; one more opportunity to reveal the prank before I fall for it completely. I could barely take my eyes off of their perfect tits to catch their response.

They nodded. Once again in unison.

"Jake," Jessica replied tenderly. "You've done so much for us; and we know how much you've given up for the family."

"Remember when Tanya broke up with you because you weren't spending enough time with her? You think we didn't know that it was all of us keeping you so busy?" Lisa said.

"That bitch," Jessica muttered under her breath. None of them liked Tanya.

"Or the fact that you haven't taken a day off in as long as we can remember? Even Mom gets weekends," Lisa added.

"I make more then she does. And there's a lot of mouths to feed, it just makes sense."

"Mouths to feed? How about the tuition you've been paying so we can go to school?"

"You girls are crazy smart; you just have more potential. Again, it just makes sense."

They rolled their eyes. "Let us thank you then; it's the least we can do," Jessica demanded. "Jake," she added, her voice softening. "We've wanted this for a long time. We've talked about doing it for months... but when Mo-"

"How long since you had your dick sucked?" Lisa interjected bluntly.

Any other time, hearing my little sister talk about sucking a dick would have made me sick. Probably earned some asshole a black eye, too. But hearing her talk about my dick while they were both topless? It was something else entirely.

"Too long," I confessed.

"Then that's where we'll start," she replied with a satisfied smile. As usual, my little sisters had gotten their way. This time, however, we all were going to get what we wanted.

"You won't tell anyone, right?" I asked.

"Not a soul," Jessica promised. Lisa nodded in agreement. I looked the two in the eyes, one after the other. There was something I had never seen in them before.

Lust.

"Take off your clothes," Lisa said. It wasn't a request. It wasn't even a command. It was simply what had to come next.

I stood up; their eyes were fixed on me. Subtle hints of smiles on their matching lips. My heart was thundering in my chest. My legs were weak. Was I really going to do this? With my little sisters of all people?

One more glance at their tits convinced me that yes, I definitely was.

"Someone will hear," I said. I didn't know why I was so uncertain. It clearly wasn't a prank and they obviously wanted is as much as I did, but there was still something holding me back. Perhaps it was the forbidden nature of what we were about to do; maybe it was the fear of getting caught. Whatever it was, it wasn't enough to stop me any longer.

12