Jacob's Harem Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa shook her head, causing her breasts to jiggle subtly. She didn't seem to notice. "Nope. We're the only ones home."

I had run out of reasons not to fuck my sisters.

I only took a moment to take off my own clothing. I stood nude, hard, and proud in the center of my bedroom. I was surprised by just how natural it felt.

"He's big," Jessica noted in a stage whisper, biting her lip.

Lisa nodded. "Do you think we can take him in?" She asked, not taking her eyes off of my cock.

I knew they were saying those things purely for my benefit; it was all part of their carefully-planned scheme. All the same, it was working. My cock twitched involuntarily, almost as if acknowledging their praise. I gave it a few quick strokes, ensuring that it reached its full size.

"Your turn, girls," I said. I was starting to find my confidence again. Uncertainty was giving way to desire; surprised to enthusiasm.

"Whatever you say, big brother," Lisa cooed. Jessica giggled. Once again, I knew that was for my benefit. I was only surprised at the effect those words had on me. I was their big brother, after all. And they were my little sisters. And I was going to fuck their brains out.

Their outer garments came off first, revealing the first surprise: Jessica was wearing a black, lacy thong. She turned around slowly, showing off her beautiful ass. Conversely, Lisa wore a much more conservative pair, which left quite a bit more to the imagination.

When they finally removed their panties, they revealed the second surprise. Lisa had only a small patch of hair, carefully trimmed and just above her soft slit. Jessica was completely smooth. A piercing in her clitoral hood caught the dim light in my room. I would have imagined it would be the other way around.

"Do you like my piercing?" Jessica asked, having caught me staring. She ran her finger over the thin metal.

I only nodded.

"It's pretty new."

"It's beautiful." I wasn't talking about the piercing.

Like the standoff at the climax of every old western movie, we stood facing each other. No one moved. No one spoke. We all knew what we wanted to do, but none of us quite knew how to begin. It was all just too new for us. I was relieved, then, when Lisa took the initiative. She took our sister by the hand and came over to where I stood.

"This is all for you, Jake," she said, gesturing to Jessica, then to herself. "Whatever you want, it's yours." She leaned in close and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Anything," Jessica added. She did the same- a quick, loving kiss on the cheek. It would have been a tender moment if I hadn't been driven wild by the feeling of their soft, creamy breasts pressed against my skin when they had leaned in. That made it something else entirely.

Lisa lowered herself to her knees, pulling Jessica down with her. I looked down at my twin sisters, who looked back at me with bright, beautiful eyes. I could see their perfect tits and asses from the way they held themselves, both of which were amazing. But perhaps more relevant to the moment, I could see their mouths. They were both open and ready for me.

It was Jessica that made the first move. She grabbed the base of my cock, wrapping her soft, dainty hands around my shaft and aligning the tip to her mouth. I could feel her warm breath wash over the sensitive head.

And then, suddenly, she took me in. I shuddered when I brushed against her soft red lips; I moaned when I felt her tongue glide over the tip. She took me in deeper, then deeper still. I thought she would pull away when I felt myself reach her throat, but she only took a moment to prepare herself and pushed forward until she had swallowed me entirely.

"Oh, God," I moaned. "You're amazing."

"This isn't our first time," Lisa said enigmatically, brushing a strand of hair from Jessica's face.

Jessica smiled as best she could around the base of my cock and winked.

Our. She had said "our first time." I immediately understood what that meant, but couldn't decide if I felt aroused or jealous. I settled on aroused. I wondered, idly, if they had ever fucked each other... I'd have to remember to ask sometime.

Jessica pulled away until only the head was still in her mouth; my shaft glistened with the moisture from her mouth. She took me in again- not quite as deep, but with a passion and enthusiasm that I had never experienced before. Even Lisa seemed impressed as she watched her brother's cock slide in and out of her sister's mouth.

"My turn," Lisa demanded, after watching for as long as she could.

Jessica, reluctantly, conceded. She pulled me out of her mouth and, still holding the base, offered it to Lisa.

Lisa's technique was different than Jessica's, although no less incredible. Although she couldn't take me in as deeply as Jessica could, she had a much more creative technique. For one thing, she used her tongue to stimulate the most sensitive parts of my cock. For another, she also used her hand to stroke the part of my shaft that she couldn't fit in her mouth.

"He's close," Jessica warned. "Don't let him to cum yet."

She was right about the first part. The feeling of my cock in a woman's mouth paired by the visuals of two nude, attractive women kneeling at my feet was enough to bring me to the edge of release.

Lisa pulled away, a thin string of precum briefly connected my cock to her lips before breaking away. She stood, helped Jessica to her feet as well, and then the pair walked over to my bed.

"So then," Lisa said in her most seductive voice, "how do you want us?"

She barely had time to finish asking the question before I playfully, yet very purposefully, pushed her backwards onto the bed. She squealed and laughed as she fell; her breasts bounced when she landed. It may have been unintentional, but she ended up with her legs slightly open. This also parted her pussy lips, allowing me to see into her moist, pink sex.

But then again, perhaps it wasn't entirely unintentional. After all, Jessica fell in the exact same way and to the same effect.

I sat on the bed, between Lisa's legs. Although I wouldn't have told them this, Lisa had always been the one I felt closest to. It only made sense that I would have her first.

"You're twins," I began, tracing a finger along her inner thigh. "You look almost exactly the same."

"True," Lisa agreed, shivering from my gentle touch.

"Do you taste the same?"

"I don't know," Lisa replied thoughtfully. Then a smile came across her face as she realized where I was going with it.

"There's only one way to find out!" Jessica added excitedly.

I knew they were both watching me as I turned and positioned myself between her legs. When I slid my tongue along her pussy lips, she moaned. When I reached her clit and began to focus on it, she started rotating her hips slowly.

"Oh, Jake," she sighed. She tried to say my name again, but only a moan came out.

I didn't reply. My mouth was far too busy. I continued, savoring the taste of her pussy and the sounds she was making. Her moans grew louder and louder, more and more intense. She started working her hips back and forth; she grabbed the back of my head, holding me close to her.

Before she could cum, I pulled away.

"Very nice," I said, licking my lips. I collected her juices from my chin and licked those away, too.

She made an unintelligible, disappointed sound. Her hand rushed towards her pussy, but I pulled it away before she could touch herself.

"Not yet," I said simply.

She whimpered, but she also complied.

"Good girl." I then turned my attention to Jessica, who smiled back at me. She was lazily rubbing her clit in slow, small circles. Her pussy, quite unsurprisingly, was very wet.

I didn't have to pull her hand away. She did that herself in anticipation of what was to come.

"My turn?" she asked, quiet and far away.

"Your turn," I replied.

She smiled and laid her head back onto the bed. "Good."

She tasted different. Not better, not worse. Just different. But her moans and physical reactions as I licked her pussy were just as sincere and incredible as Lisa's had been. As I licked her clit, playing with her ring with my tongue, I pushed a single finger into her. I continued playing with her body, using my hands and tongue to bring her nearly to the point of climax. And then, just like I had before, I stopped.

She looked at me with glassy, pleading eyes, but she said nothing.

"I can't tell the difference," I lied. Both girls smiled. I decided that I much preferred the taste of Lisa. If that were the case, I'd probably prefer the feeling of her as well.

"Ready?" I asked.

Both girls nodded.

I thought about how I would like to have them. Generally speaking, I preferred the raw sexuality and dominance of having the girl on her hands and knees. But I left Lisa and Jessica where they lay. I wanted to enjoy the sight of their bodies; I wanted to look them in the eyes as I entered them.

Lisa, once again, was first. She smiled as I positioned myself between her legs.

"I love you," she whispered.

I smiled back. "I love you, too." I looked at Jessica, who looked back at me adoringly. "Both of you," I added.

And then, carefully and slowly, I slid my cock into Lisa's wet, warm, and eager pussy.

There was a moment, right after I pushed inside her and I could feel her pussy gripping onto my cock, that I was certain that I had died and gone to a heaven that was better than I deserved. She moaned softly as I filled her, which turned into passionate groans and sexual pleas as I started fucking her in long, deep strokes. Her breasts shook each time I pushed into her, and her sounds reached a higher pitch each time I filled her completely.

I noticed that she had run her hand across Jessica's body and started sliding her finger in and out of her sister's pussy to match my rhythm.

"I'm close," Lisa moaned. Although the near-orgasm had faded as I was licking and fingering Jessica, it hadn't faded by much. I could already feel her pussy contracting around my cock; her moans reached a new, desperate intensity. Her legs wrapped around my back, pulling me deeper into her.

Our eyes met as she came; her eyes shot open and her mouth twisted into a stunned smile. It seemed to take her by surprise, even if only in intensity. She moaned my name over and over again, begging me to fuck her harder and deeper as the climax took control completely.

I pushed deep inside her and stayed, riding the waves of orgasm with her. When the waves began to subside, she kissed me. Not on the cheek; not like a sister would kiss a brother. Like one lover would kiss another only after being very thoroughly fucked.

I pulled out of her; she allowed her legs to fall to the side and release me. She looked as though she was somewhere very far away.

Jessica was next. I knew she was still very close; I was, too.

She sighed happily as I entered her, then she wrapped her hands around the back of my neck. "I've wanted this for so long," she whispered.

I realized then that I had, too. No matter how much I had tried to ignore or deny the feelings, I had wanted Lisa and Jessica for so long. And now here we were; one just-fucked, and my cock buried deep inside the other. The thought alone sent an electric shock through my body. I was acutely aware of every inch of my cock as I thrust in and out of her- wild and powerful strokes bringing us closer and closer to release.

"I'm going to cum," I managed. I could feel it building, somewhere deep inside myself. All I could think about was my primal urge to fill her completely.

"Me, too!" she moaned. "Cum inside me. Please, big brother- please cum inside your little sister's..." She couldn't say the rest; she tried, but the orgasm took over before she could. She dug her nails into my back as she came; pulled me closer to her, as if she were trying to ensure she got every drop.

With one final thrust, I pushed deep into her pussy. My body shuddered as I came inside her, giving her exactly what she had begged for.

After several moments; or maybe minutes, I wasn't sure, I pulled out of her. A large pearl of cum dripped from her slit, slid down her ass, and pooled on the bed beneath her. I didn't mind the mess. I positioned myself between the two girls, and pulled them into my arms.

"I love you," I said, yawning. I was exhausted. Happy, but exhausted.

"I love you, too," they said together. They, too, were drifting off to sleep.

I turned to Lisa. Our eyes met and she smiled. "Don't tell Mom," I teased.

"It doesn't matter," she said, closing her eyes and drifting off into sleep. "It was her idea."

12