Jacob's Harem Ch. 02

Story Info
Jake has a plan to figure out why his mom got him laid.
5.3k words
4.73
94.4k
241

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night, I couldn't sleep at all. I wasn't sure if it was due to the breathtakingly attractive and very nude girls on either side of me, or if it was what Lisa had said before she fell asleep. Had it all really all been Mom's idea, or was Lisa making a joke of some sort? And if it actually was Mom's idea... I shook my head. I couldn't even comprehend what that might mean.

I carefully pulled Lisa's arm off my chest and Jessica's leg off of my own, and stood up slowly. They looked so peaceful; so beautiful. My cum had dried under Jessica's ass and on her inner thighs; I'd have to remember to ask her if she was on birth control. Somehow, It hadn't occurred to me to ask when I was inside her.

I had to go somewhere to clear my head. I glanced at the clock on my nightstand; two in the morning. The world outside would be quiet, which was exactly what I needed right now.

Mom's car wasn't in the driveway when I left. I wasn't exactly sure how I felt about that, so I didn't think too much about it. Instead, I took off to nowhere in particular and turned on the radio. A driving rock beat poured out of the speakers into the faded interior. It didn't exactly drown out my thoughts, but it helped.

I edged onto the highway. I didn't have any particular destination in mind, but I knew driving would help me focus. The further I got away from home- away from my twin sisters- the more I began to see things clearly.

If it was Mom's idea, that meant she was okay with what Lisa, Jessica, and I had done. More than okay, it meant she supported it. And if that was the case, it was something that could happen again. Hopefully, many times again.

Or she just can't admit that she wants you, too.

The voice was so loud and so clear, that for a moment I thought someone was in the car with me. But then I recognized it as my own voice from somewhere deep inside my head.

"No way," I argued. "Can't be."

Why not? You've been the only man in her life for so long. You don't think she has needs, too?

I didn't have an answer for that- not really. Mom had most likely gotten me laid; sent my twin sisters into my bed. The only remaining question was why.

By the time I passed Pikesville, an idea began to form. But it wasn't until I was halfway through a tasteless breakfast at the greasy truckstop near Miller's Landing that I knew what I had to do. I'd set a trap. A trap of sorts, maybe; but my mother would be my prey and I would be the bait.

By the time I got home, Lisa and Jessica were gone. Or at least they weren't in my bed anymore, other than that I had no idea where they were. I noticed they hadn't bothered to clean up my sheets, but I didn't really mind. The room still smelled of sex, bringing back very happy memories that I vowed to remember forever. Remember, and create new ones.

In a house full of women, it was pretty rare to have any time to myself. Aside from the relative privacy of my bedroom, that is. But there were brief, predictable windows that I could always look forward to. Normally, I just used that time to watch porn with the volume up or walk around the house naked. Guy stuff. But in three days, I would be setting a trap for Mom.

I happened to know that Saturday night was going to be the next time I'd be home alone. Lisa and Jessica both had late classes, and Heather would be at work. Sam was going camping with some of her friends, and Jamie was visiting a sick relative in Idaho... or Ohio. Something like that.

That left Mom.

Once a month, with this Saturday marking the date, she would pamper herself just a little bit. She'd go down to the day spa, get a massage, and do whatever else women do at a place like that. But I knew something that I was pretty sure she didn't: this weekend, the spa was closed for repairs. If I was correct, she'd leave the house and I'd have the place all to myself. And if everything went accordingly to plan, about thirty minutes later, she'd be back. Disappointed, but back.

After that, the plan was very simple. I'd simply allow her to catch me in some sort of compromising situation; maybe getting out of the shower or jacking off with my bedroom door open. I wasn't entirely sure about the specific details, so I figured I'd just play it by ear.

It wasn't easy to wait. Every chance they got, Lisa and Jessica would subtly tease me in one way or another. They'd spend a little bit too long bent over while picking up a conveniently dropped item; wrap their towel just a little too tight after getting out of the shower; walk around the house in a tight t-shirt and panties. Nothing too overt and nothing that was a clear invitation to do it again, so I didn't bring it up and neither did they. I got the feeling that they enjoyed the game, but I didn't intend to let them win at it. One thing at a time.

Lisa's words still echoed in my thoughts. Mom knew. What's more, she wanted it to happen. I hadn't been able to think of anything else. Anything except for my plan.

Finally, it was the big day. I had hardly slept the night before, I was so excited. One by one the girls of the home left for their various destinations, until only Mom and I remained.

"Headed out?" I asked. Cool and collected, just like any other day. She didn't seem ready, and I was worried that she had somehow gotten wind of the spa's closure. If so, my entire plan fell apart. I didn't really have any sort of backup plan, either, so it was now or... well, some other time, I guess. But I preferred now.

She looked at the clock. "In a few minutes," she replied. "What, in a hurry to get rid of me?" she teased.

Dammit, Jake. Be cool, I scolded myself. "No," I quickly explained, laughing nervously. "Just don't want you to be late."

She looked at me strangely, but let it go. She glanced at the clock. "But I guess you're right, it's time for me to leave. Don't start any fires while I'm gone."

That was our usual goodbye; an inside joke that started when I was a teenager and tried cooking by myself for the first time. It hadn't been an issue again, but that event was still something that I'd never quite lived down.

The clock was started. I watched her car leave; fifteen minutes to get there. A minute or so to realize that the place was closed, then another fifteen minutes to get back. By that time, I decided, my door would be open, the porn would be loud enough to hear, and I would have my cock in hand. What happened next would depend entirely on her, but at least I'd have plausible deniability if she didn't like what she saw.

I chose carefully. The plot and pretense didn't really matter- it just had to sound good. I propped my door open and started the video. I took my time getting undressed before positioning myself carefully; just right to show off the best parts, but not obviously staged. Perfect. My trap was set.

After an eternity, I could hear the door open and close. My heart was thundering in my chest. I had no idea how she'd react. What if she saw through my ruse? What if she was disgusted or offended, or if she just didn't like what she saw?

I heard her say something, but I couldn't quite make it out. She was getting closer, coming down the hallway; there no going back now. I could hear her getting even closer. I closed my eyes; shifted my body just a little bit. Jacking off in the same bed that I had fucked the twins in drove me wild, just as it had every night since.

"Jake?"

I could barely hear the voice over the sound of the video. I didn't reply, as though I hadn't heard.

"Jake? What are..."

I heard the door creak open.

"Oh my god." It came out as a single word, tinged by surprise.

That wasn't Mom's voice.

In a single flurry of movement, I opened my eyes and covered myself as best I could. I fumbled with the volume while stammering something that hopefully sounded like an apology.

But there she stood- shocked and unmoving. Sam was, for whatever reason, home.

And there I was. Nude, with only a pillow covering my stiff cock. I had only managed to turn down the volume, so a woman's moans could still barely be heard over my heartbeat. It was more of a subliminal sound then, felt more than heard.

Time froze. I had no idea how to explain myself. What could I say? 'Hey, I thought you were Mom?' That would be even worse than saying nothing at all.

Slowly, my brain started to spin up again. Time resumed after having been frozen for... I had no idea how long she had been standing there.

"Hey, Sam," I began. Fuck it, we were both adults. Not like she didn't do it, too. "I didn't think anyone would be home."

"Is that what you do when you're home alone?" A hint of a smile in her voice.

"No. Sometimes," I replied defensively. This wasn't going the way I pictured at all, starting with the fact that the wrong girl had come home. "What did you see?"

Sam smiled. "Everything."

I laughed. The tension was starting to lessen. At least she wasn't screaming. "Well, sorry you had to see that. Hope you're not traumatized," I replied dryly.

"Not at all."

We stared at each other for a moment. Why wasn't she leaving? Interesting.

"Is there something you need?" I asked, tentative.

"Did you fuck Lisa and Jess?"

For the second time since Sam came home, my brain twisted around on itself. "No," I lied through dry lips. I tried to laugh casually, but it turned into a cough.

"Oh, my god! You did, didn't you?" she asked, eyes open wide and laughing. "I knew it, you fucked 'em!"

"Okay, fine," I confessed. She didn't seem upset at least. "Did they tell you?"

She shook her head. "No, just a guess. A girl can always tell." She thought for a moment. "I can, at least. But I don't think anyone else knows."

That was a relief. I wasn't sure why, but it was. It wasn't that I was ashamed... I just didn't know how the others would feel about it. Jamie and Heather, at least. I knew where Sam stood; Mom was still a wild card.

"And you won't tell anyone?" I prompted. I managed to pull the blanket over the lower half of my body, hiding my shame- if I had any left.

A smile slowly came across her face. It was coy and mischievous, a look that she had perfected over the years. "That depends on you, doesn't it?"

I sighed. "What do you want? I don't have any money."

"I don't want money."

"What then?"

"Are you really this dense?" she huffed. "You're not making this easy, God dammit. If I need to spell it out for you, I want you to make me cum. Specifically, I want you to eat me out until I'm satisfied. Do that for me and I keep your secret."

I tried to keep the laughter inside, but i couldn't hold it for very long. After a moment, I gave into the absurdity of the situation. Sam, based on her expression, didn't share my sentiment.

"What's so damned funny?" she demanded, arms crossed and looking absolutely beautiful despite her confusion.

I choked back the laughter. "Do you really think you need to bribe me to fuck you?"

She crossed her arms defensively. "I never said anything about fucking me," she shot back. "I didn't say you can do that. This is something for me, not you."

I rolled my eyes. "Right. Close the door,"

She did exactly as I said. That was a good sign.

"Come over here."

Once again, she did what she was told.

I took her into my arms. The girl that had been like a sister to me was now the person that person I wanted most in the word. At least, for that moment. I kissed her; a kiss that left us both gasping for breath and eager for more.

Her lips trembled. There was something different in her expression. She tried to harden her expression, but her secret came pouring out anyway. It was almost like she couldn't keep it inside any longer. "I want you," she whispered. "I've always wanted you." For the first time that I had seen, Sam looked almost vulnerable.

I smiled. There was a lot in it. It was a smile that both accepted what she said and told her that I felt exactly the same way. In her eyes, I knew that she understood.

"You won't tell anyone?" I asked. "I mean, that would kind of defeat the purpose of blackmail, don't you think?"

Sam laughed. No, not a laugh. A giggle. I had never heard her giggle before; I didn't even know she could. "Not a soul." Her eyes narrowed and her characteristic smirk came back to her lips. "Wouldn't want the twins getting jealous, would we?"

"Yeah, that's it," I shot back dryly. Ostensibly, it was the same arrangement I had with Jessica and Lisa: no one would find out what we had done. But, if I were being honest, there was a small part of me that actually didn't want them to get jealous. "Now, are you going to take off those clothes or am I going to have to do it for you?"

Sam thought for a moment, but it didn't take long for her to decide. "I think you'll have to do it for me." She walked closer, stopping just before she reached the bed.

"If I have to," I sighed, making a big show of rolling my eyes. I move the blanket aside, allowing her to see me again. This time, she was able to stare unabashedly. She did exactly that.

What we were doing, and what we were about to do, it all seemed to natural. And I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about her in that way before. Sam had an incredible body, one which was normally hidden beneath unfortunately loose-fitting outfits.

I unwrapped that body like a present, starting with her loose-fitting shirt. No bra, which wasn't particularly surprising given what she had come here to do, so her massive breasts spilled into view. They were much larger than Lisa and Jessica's, but somehow, despite their size, they fit perfectly on her frame; it took every bit of my self control not to caress them or to take her nipple into my mouth. There was so much more to do, and so little time to do it in.

Her pants came next; I pulled them down slowly, enjoying every inch of smooth flesh that I exposed. I was surprised to find that she was wearing panties, but also happy that she had chosen to. Something about the mystery- knowing that her wet, delicious pussy was concealed behind the thin silken fabric- only served to heighten my excitement.

"I bought these just for you," she confessed, gently rubbing the cloth. She also did something that I couldn't remember seeing her do before: she blushed.

"They're beautiful," I replied as I took them off.

"Thank you."

"So are you."

Again, she blushed. That made her even more attractive.

Her panties really were beautiful, that much was true. But her pussy itself was breathtaking. Smooth and perfect, with a neatly-trimmed triangle of red hair just above her slit. Everything else was smooth and flawless.

I stood and kissed her; she melted into my body, pressing her body against mine. When I pulled away, she sighed. Her eyelids fluttered open and she looked at me with a glassy, far-away expression. I kissed a trail down her body, stopping at her breasts, where I teased both nipples until they hardened then took each into my mouth and sucked gently.

"Lay down," I said once I could break away from her perfect, creamy tits.

"Anything you say," she sighed. She knew what was coming, and there was no way she was going to argue against it. Not when it was exactly what she had come to do. She lay down on my bed and parted her legs, which opened her pussy slightly. Her lips and opening glistened with arousal, and I wondered how she would taste. I knew I wouldn't have to wonder for long.

"You can do anything," she whispered.

There was something about seeing the headstrong Sam, the red-headed force of nature that she was, so physically and emotionally vulnerable... I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but it made me want her even more.

I looked her in the eyes. "I intend to," I grinned; I lowered my head between her thighs and tasted her. I could hear her gasp, then I could hear her moan. She said my name softly, followed by another word that I couldn't quite make out. I didn't respond to anything she said- I was far too interested in her body.

I started with her clit, teasing it with my tongue before sliding down her slit. I collected her juices, savoring her taste and the feeling on my lips and tongue.

"You taste so good," I said. It was the most sincere and intimate compliment that one person could offer another. It was also very true.

"Thank you," she smiled.

That smile became a moan when I began to lick and tease her. I was surprised by just how much I enjoyed not only her body, but also her reactions. She just seemed so... eager.

"Oh, fuck, Jake," she moaned. "That feels so good."

I looked up at her, past the neat patch of hair above her pussy and over her mountainous breasts, to find her propped up and watching me. She looked like she wanted to smile, but her quivering lips wouldn't quite cooperate with her. Perhaps to keep them still, she bit the lower one. That only partially stifled the next moan.

Sam and I seemed to be connected in a way that I couldn't quite understand. I could almost anticipate her desires, and her moans and quivers told me that I was right.

She was getting close, I could tell. From the sounds she was making, and from how wet she was getting, I knew that her climax was going to be incredible for her. I was a little bit jealous, of course, but happy for her at the same time.

I began to explore her body; not only with my tongue on her pussy and inner thighs, but I also allowed my hands to tease and caress her most sensitive flesh. As I brought her closer and closer to release, I also brought my fingers closer and closer to her wet slit. When I finally slipped a finger inside, her moans reached a new pitch and intensity.

"Oh, God, right there!" she moaned. "I'm so close, Jake," she panted.

I avoided the temptation to speed up or fuck her harder with my fingers. When she reached the peak, it would be the result of a gradual erotic journey- not a amateurish sprint. So I took my time, teasing her and playing with her body. Licking her clit and sliding my finger in and out of her.

"I'm gonna..." she squealed. "I'm cu..."

She couldn't quite manage the words, but she didn't need to. She allowed her head to fall back and gave into the orgasm, allowing the sensations to flood through her body. I rode the waves with her, careful not to allow them to crash over her entirely; careful not to allow them to fade too soon. Slowly, I pushed my finger past her pussy lips. Just as slowly, I pulled it out again. It was difficult to keep the pace as she thrashed in my bed and bucked against my tongue and fingers, but I managed.

Sam's moans filled the otherwise quiet home. I loved the sound- feminine, yet passionate. Exactly the way a woman should sound when she's in the middle of an orgasm. It only made my cock swell more, which had grown nearly to the point of discomfort. I wondered if her offer extended to...

"Fuck me, Jake," she moaned, both interrupting my thought and answering my unasked question. "I know it wasn't the deal," she managed between ragged breaths, "but I need it."

She looked at me with pleading eyes as she begged for my cock. This time, I didn't have it in me to laugh.

I kissed her pussy once more, enjoying the taste of her juices. Kissed her belly. Traced the gentle contours of her pale, soft skin up to her breasts. At the same time that I reached her face, I felt the tip of my cock brush against her slit. She moaned, then kissed me deeply and passionately.

When I finally pulled away, she licked her lips. "I taste good, don't I?" she asked with a smile.

I nodded. "You do." I pressed forward, using my cock to find her opening. She opened her legs wider, inviting me in. When the tip passed her lips- when I was inside her- she smiled.

"You're in me," she said absently. "I can feel you."

12