Jacob's Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EasyE42
EasyE42
64 Followers

Once outside I started to realize I was only in the short purple shirt and panties that were given to me that morning. I also realized I couldn't go back into the house without fear of the video going online. I started plotting my path back to my dorm room that would allow me to avoid being seen by anyone. As I started to walk I quickly understood how dangerous my new outfit was for me move in without exposing any of my private parts. Every step I took I felt my ass jiggling and balls and penis falling out of the panties. I figure walking was not option for a situation like this so I took off in a light jog towards my dorm room. As I jog towards the first building I was going use as cover on m journey, I quickly realize my ass never jiggle this much and I didn't know if it was due to being in panties or if was due to the fucking I took from Jacob. As I peered around the corner at the first building to see if anyone was around, I started to fix my underwear again to hold my balls and penis without everything falling out. As I took off towards next closest building my ass started jiggling and I thought heard someone whistle and say "cute ass" but when I reached the second building and look around I didn't see anyone.

The closer I got to my dorm room the faster I ran and the more my privates and ass jiggle. When I finally saw the next building was my dorm room a rush of fear and joy came over me. The thought of being seen by someone this close to dorm room would be the worst humiliation I could think of right now. Once I reached the door I quickly unlock personal item bag and grab my student ID so I could swipe it to unlock the door. As jog upstairs to my second floor room I quickly notice everything was jiggling even more up the stairs.

As I open the door to second floor, I peered inside to make sure no one was up yet and quickly ran to my room before any could see me. I unlocked and open the door as quietly as possible to avoid waking up my roommate. As I turned to quietly shut the door, I heard my roommate in a mumbling voice "What the hell happen to you?" I quickly responded that I was involved in a fraternity prank and that it wasn't a big deal. As I slipped into my bed I hope my roommate didn't see any more of what I was actually wearing. As I heard him rolled over and go back to slip, I started replaying the events from last night.

As I lay there in bed, I quickly remember I needed to get the number off my ass cheek before it rubbed off. I got a flashlight and small mirror from my nightstand next to bed. As hover the mirror over my ass cheek I slowly starting writing the numbers to a piece of paper on the nightstand. Once I got all the digits down I put the flashlight and mirror back into the drawer in the nightstand and rolled over to get some needed sleep.

I was awaken a couple hours later as my roommate got up to go eat breakfast and asked me if I wanted to come with him. I shook my head no and rolled back over to get some more sleep. As I dreamed I kept on dreaming on everything that occurred the night before and how turned on I was getting my ass fucked by Jacob.

This dream was short lived due to my roommate slamming the door shut coming back into the room. As I rolled over my roommate asked me how I liked the black cock up my ass. In my morning haze I asked in a terrified voice "What are you talking about?" He told me that he heard through his older band members that due to how I was dressed this morning that I had been involved in the black fraternity party "Bitch Night" which involved black fraternity guys fucking white guys. As I instructed him he was missed informed he quickly pulled the sheets off me to reveal that I was in panties and t-shirt. He that mumbled, "That exactly what my friends said you would be in!"

As started to beg him to not tell anyone he stated that he could care less if I was gay or not but it won't be long until the whole school knows I am some black guy bitch due to the shirts and panties they make their guys wear so I better get use taking it in the ass and having people laugh at me behind my back. As I started to cry my roommate laughed and told me he going to one more orientation for the day then band practice so I better make sure I don't get any more black cock shoved up my ass during that time period.

As my roommate left the room I slowly starting changing out the clothes that I had on. I quickly folded them in put them in chest drawers by my bed. I looked at that black smear of numbers of my ass and the numbers I had written down earlier to ensure I had the correct number to get my other stuff later today. I then decided I better go take a shower to get rid of the ink mark on my ass plus I figure showers were pretty empty right now. As I wrapped a towel around my waist and slip on my flip-flops I started making my way down towards the showers. I quickly found a shower stall and enter as fast as I could to avoid anyone seeing the ink on my ass. Once inside stall I let water run over me for couple before I started wash my body and hair. As I completed rinsing off I quickly saw the ink wasn't removing as fast I wanted to from my ass and spent the next 15 minutes scrubbing it off.

Once I got the ink completely off, I turned off the water and wrapped the towel around my waist started heading back to my room. The walk back to my room I started to notice my ass was still jiggling more then usual. This had confirm my suspicions that my ass was jiggling due to the ass fucking I took last night. Once inside I changed into some shorts and a t-shirt slip on my shoes to head out to some of the other orientation activities. Around six I headed back to the dorm room and called the number Jacob gave me. I knew that this was best time for him to come over since my roommate would be at practice between 6-8.

After talking to Jacob and telling him where my dorm room was he instructed me that he would be over in 15 minutes and that he wanted me in the outfit that I was in this morning. After hanging up I quickly changed back into the purple shirt and the laced thong panties. As I nervously waited for a phone call or knock at the door, I was also curious to way he wanted me back in the outfit earlier today. I started to get worry that he was going to fucked me in dorm room and that my roommate would find out.

Suddenly there was knock at the door, as I open the door Jacob pushed himself inside in handed me the clothes I left at the fraternity house. He quickly asked which bed was mine and I pointed it to him. As he went to sit down on the bed he motion for me to come to him. As I put the clothes that he handed me into the dirty clothes hamper, I walked over to him but before I could sit down, Jacob made me model my outfit for him. As I did a catwalk in the room and turn for back view of the outfit Jacob made the comment "He loved how my ass jiggle in those panties!" He then instructed me to stand in front of him with my back towards him. With my ass facing him, Jacob started to squeeze my ass cheeks with his hands before releasing grip to give my ass a hard slap. Then he petted the seat next to him, as I took it Jacob started explaining some of the things a good bitch would do for him. The most important things were that my ass and mouth were his to use so I better be ready 24 hours a day to please him or our "little show last night" would make it on the internet.

Then Jacob unbuttoned and unzipped his pants pulled out his big dick. I figure he was going to fuck me again but instead he told me give him some head so he could clear his mind for classes tomorrow. I lowered my head started taking his dick in my mouth. As I got six inches down, Jacob started pushing on the back of my head and I was force to take his whole dick in mouth. As I lay there choking on his dick in my mouth and his pubic hairs touching my chin and face, Jacob commented "Now that how to get some hair on your chin." He then proceeded to release his grip on my head and started letting me give him the best head I knew how with my hand and mouth.

After bobbing my mouth on his dick along combine with a hand job for five minutes, I started to feel Jacob's penis tighten up. Before I could get him cum, he pulled me off his dick and told me to lay on my back with my head towards him. As complied with the instructions, Jacob start masturbating over my body and told me start licking his balls. As his balls got tighter, he took a couple steps back and started to jizz all over me. His cum sprayed over my whole body including getting on my face, shirt, and as far way as my panties and legs. I even had cum in my hair as he made sure to spray every last drop on me.

As lay perfectly still on the bed to make sure Jacob was done spraying his cum on me and to catch my breath. Jacob then proceeded to wipe any excess cum off the tip of dick into my hair. He then told me "To clean all cum stains out of my outfit before next weekend." As he zipped up he looked at clock by my bed stand stated, "Hey it is almost 8 and I have to go meet some fraternity brothers so if you have any questions about next week call me." He then gave a kiss on, the only spot that didn't have cum on it, my forehead before heading out the door. As slowly started to crack open my eyes and started to look at the clock it read 7:55 and realize I only had a couple of minutes to clean myself up before my roommate came back.

To be continued...

EasyE42
EasyE42
64 Followers
12