Jacob's Portrait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob bucked his eyes at the guide. "She cries every night," repeated Jacob.

"Comfort her then," said the guide. "She needs to learn how to connect with another man.

"I'm out. My schedule is packed today."

~

The next day was a repeat of the one before that, and the one before that, but that night Jacob climbed into bed with Karen and held her. When she felt a man's arms around her and their bodies pressed together with her back to his front she stopped crying and laid there completely still. The only thing that was moving was her eyes. She was sure that she was awake. She didn't believe in ghosts regardless of what the real estate agent said about Jacob De Cum's spirit living there.

But if she wasn't dreaming then who was holding her, and why did she feel cozy instead of scared? She tried to think rationally; ghosts are scary but spirits are kind. Maybe it was Tom, but she didn't believe that was possible because...there's no such thing...and well, this person's cock was huge. She finally decided that her mind was playing a trick on her. No matter what it was, she was happy that someone or some thing cared. She simply went to sleep.

~

When she woke up the next morning she felt like she'd had her best night's sleep in months. She was sure someone had been in bed with her, but when she searched the house there was no sign that anyone or anything else had been there.

She then went about her day as usual and for the first time since her husband died she thought about something other than how much she missed him.

When she got into bed that night, instead of crying herself to sleep she laid there waiting with anticipation of feeling cared for again. Jacob was in her bedroom too, waiting to see if she'd cry. When she didn't he let out a big sigh of relief. "My work here is done," he congratulated himself. He then crossed over to the spirit realm.

An hour or so later Karen had given up on whatever happened the night before happening again. The sadness that hadn't been around all day came back. She didn't cry as hard as she had in the past, but she cried herself to sleep just the same.

The next morning she found it hard to fight through her depression and get out of bed and Jacob noticed. He saw the sadness in her eyes and he felt awful for letting her fall asleep alone. He stood there looking at her and wondering what to do. It was broad daylight, she was wide awake, it was possible she would freak if she felt someone crawl into bed with her when she could see that no one was there.

On the other hand she had a look of absolute misery on her face. He'd made things worse instead of better, at least she was getting out of bed before he held her. Now she was basically broken. He was sure she'd been awake the night before last when he snuggled with her, so he trusted his spirit guides suggestion to comfort her.

Karen was lying in the fetal position when she felt someone curl their body around hers. Again she wasn't afraid even though she didn't have a plausible explanation for what was happening, but she knew she needed it. She let him hold her from behind for a few minutes, then she turned to face him. All she saw was an undefined shape that resembled a thin puff of whitish smoke in bed beside her, but she felt a man's body against hers.

"Tom," she said, "Baby is that you?"

Jacob knew that she couldn't hear him speak because he'd yelled foul and profane things at his son and that real estate agent a thousand times and they never flinched.

He was trying to think of a way to communicate, but her heart could already tell that the kind of care and concern being shown to her wasn't Tom's love. "You're not Tom are you?" asked Karen, though she didn't pull away.

It was then that Jacob realized how he could speak to her. He took her right hand in his and wrote his name on her palm with the tip of his finger. "Jacob, where's Tom?" she asked.

"In heaven," he wrote.

She just stared at him with a look on her face that he couldn't read

He embraced her and laid her down. When she finally stirred it was nearly noon. She sat up, looked around the room then said, "I gotta pee." She then got up and tossed her nightgown on her bed. Her soft brown eyes had a glint in them that Jacob hadn't seen before. "I'm sure you already seen all of me, and I wish I could see all of you," she said before going into the bathroom.

~

From that time on she was a different person, and she didn't cry herself to sleep anymore. Jacob also granted her wish, sort of. Whenever he laid down with her he'd be naked, and while she couldn't touch him she could sense every inch of him. She told herself that Jacob wasn't real, instead he was a coping mechanism created by her mind to help her get past her grief. Having a plausible explanation for his existence allowed her to become friends with him and they interacted often.

His companionship helped her heal emotionally, and the contact with his big cock stirred her dormant interest in sex. They were spooning one day with Jacob's big hard dong laying in the crease between her asscheeks, when out of the blue she said, "It'd sure be nice to be stuffed with that monster." Jacob had been thinking the same thing for a while and he didn't hesitate to slide it into her sopping wet pussy.

"Oh my," she exclaimed as she felt him bottom out. "That feels amazing doesn't it." From that time on every time they laid down together she wanted him to fuck her. He was surprised at how active the otherwise conservative woman's libido was, as sex became a regular part of their brother and sister relationship.

Once he had reawakened her desire she found a real live man of her own, but she wouldn't spend time with him intimately until the one year anniversary of Tom's death had passed.

As the day approached she called out for Jacob, "Are you here?" and a moment later she felt his presence. She then said, "You always give me your honest opinion, and I value it." Then she paused and gathered herself before going on, "I haven't spent time with a healthy man in a long, long time. The man I'm interested in...I've invited him here for dinner...and I want you to meet him. If you approve of him, I'm going to give him some pussy."

Then she bit her lower lip and said, "I made sure that he's similar to you in a certain way, and I want you there with us while we fuck, if you want to."

Jacob was mildly surprised when Karen brought home a man who was several years younger than her, and quite the physical specimen; well over six feet tall and two hundred plus pounds. And oh by the way, he was several shades darker. She sensed Jacob's reaction and gave him an explanation. "Tom was a wonderful man, and I'm not complaining, but I figured that I might as well go for the gusto this time," she said to him while she was in her kitchen making her new man a glass of ice tea.

Needless to say Jacob didn't object, and later that night he watched in awe as a dark skinned black man climbed between Karen's lily white thighs and stretched the opening between her pink pussy-lips with a cock that was worthy of the man's physique. At one point while her new beau was drilling her balls deep, Karen looked over his shoulder at Jacob and mouthed the words, "Oh. My. Fucking. God."

She also gave him a blowjob that rivaled any that Jill had given Jack.

Karen and Shaquille married the following year.

~

For the next nine years Jacob ran off everyone of the real estate agent's clients until the Mattie Tucker we met at the beginning of this story, walked through his front door. She signed the mortgage documents on Friday morning and later that afternoon she walked into the living room and said, "Honey I'm home. Jacob De Cum, show yourself if you're man enough to face me." She then stood in the living room with her hands on her hips like a boss.

Jacob watched her from inside his portrait hanging above the fireplace with a bird's eye view of her magnificent ass stuffed into a pair of mid-calf length white pants.

After standing there for a moment she went from room to room calling Jacob out, but he didn't accept the challenge because he didn't want to scare her away.

After she'd gone to every room in the house and verbally marked her territory she returned to the fireplace and looked into the eyes of Jacob's portrait. "It takes balls to hang a portrait of yourself in your home Mr. De Cum," said Mattie. "I like a man with balls...especially a big pair of bull's balls loaded with nut-juice, and I hope you have a big cock to match." Then she busted out laughing.

"Thank god nobody heard you say any of that Mattie," she said to herself.

"Beep, beep," went the horn of the truck from the furniture store delivering the pieces she'd bought during the weeks leading up to closing on her new cottage. She invited them in then got out of the way while the decorator indicated where to place everything.

She then went outside and walked around the yard. Jacob also left his portrait in the form of a lite stream of smoke that nobody noticed. He then found Mattie taking a look at the fruits of Karen's labor. Karen had convinced the property's caretaker to look after the fruit trees and blackberry bushes, and to keep the vegetable garden weed free after she moved out.

As soon as Jacob was near her Mattie felt his presence, then she stood still for a second before looking all around her. The feeling that she wasn't alone lingered, and for the first time she wondered if there was any truth to the story the real estate agent had told her. She hadn't taken the story seriously, but now that she was sensing someone, surprisingly she wasn't afraid. In fact she suddenly felt safe and secure as she headed back inside.

Even though it was a small country house in metro Atlanta, she furnished it as though it was a cottage in Maine. The furnishings were wood and wicker and very colorful. There was no doubt that a woman lived there and Jacob knew her style would take some getting used to.

After the movers left Jacob retreated to his portrait while Mattie completed tasks that she preferred to do for herself, like putting away dishes, stocking her bathroom then running out to the local grocery store for enough food to last the weekend. Before leaving the house she used the bathroom. She no longer had the feeling that someone was around, but before she went in there she still said, "House rule number one Jake, I use the bathroom alone."

Nearly the entire weekend he mostly stayed in his portrait during the day, then he went into the spirit realm at night to give Mattie her space. He also stayed away because he was attracted to her.

When she was about to return to her home in the city on Sunday evening she stood in front of the fireplace and spoke to Jacob's portrait. "Well Jake, this is the end of our first weekend together. Thank you for being a gentleman, but I hope you're not going to behave yourself every time I'm here, or you'll hurt my feelings.

"See you Friday night," she then laughed and left.

~

During the following week Jacob found that for the first time since his demise he noticed the passage of time. It seemed like Friday would never come and he was even tempted to go find Mattie. In the end he decided to be patient and let her set the pace.

When she walked through the front door Friday evening Jacob greeted her with a hug, though she only felt a warm air mass surrounding her. She didn't think anything of it and proceeded toward the kitchen with the groceries she bought for the weekend.

A few minutes later she returned to the living room and stood in front of the fireplace and said to Jacob's portrait, "Hey sexy, did you miss me?" She then smiled big before turning and strutting into her bedroom.

A half hour later she was freshly showered when she passed through the living room on her way to the kitchen to make dinner. She was wearing an African print kimono held closed only by a sash that allowed the robe to open to her waist with every step.

Jacob nearly lost it. She was a queen in all her glory. The kimono also hung off her left shoulder and showed the soft brown skin of her upper chest and the rise of her left breast. As she walked, the thigh she strode with was exposed, and though it was mighty dark down there Jacob was almost certain that he could see her pubic hair.

Twenty minutes later she came back into the room carrying a plate of steamed vegetables and blackened chicken. She sat her food on a small thirty six inch high counter table alongside a bottle of wine and a half full wineglass. She then sat in a chair and crossed her legs, thereby showing all of her thick thigh. After blessing her food she said, "Have some Jake...I'm talking about my food not my coochie," then she laughed at her bawdy comment before drinking another sip of wine.

As soon as she focused on eating, the wispy cloud of smoke that was Jacob floated across the room and joined her at the table. Seconds after he sat in the chair in front of her, Mattie felt his presence then she stopped eating. She looked at the chair; she didn't see anything, but she didn't not see anything either. There seemed to be a hazy blob of light, or mist, or smoke.

"What the fuck?" she said before squinting as she focused in on the mysterious mass in the chair. She studied it for a long moment, and then said, "Jake?"

She continued to stare at him until curiosity got the best of her and she reached out and tried to touch the wispy mass. Her hand went through it, but then a hand grasped hers. "Son of a bitch," she said. "It's true, you're a fuckin ghost. Ain't no way...I can't believe this is happening.

Jacob then let her arm rest on the table but he held on to her hand. "I thought that real estate agent was shittin me," she said quietly, then she was silent for a long moment.

"I was just running my mouth all this time, I didn't think anybody could hear the things I said...or see me," she added.

"My, my mind must be playing tricks on me because that agent had put the idea in my head of this house being haunted," she reasoned.

Then she quieted again. This time Jacob let go of her hand. She rubbed her fingers together before holding her hand close to her face and studying it. She exhaled and took another sip of wine. She didn't stop sipping until the bottle was empty. She then stood on shaky legs and said, "I'll clean up tomorrow...don't take advantage of me while I'm passed out." Then she staggered to her bed without turning the lights off.

Jacob followed her into the bedroom and watched her fall asleep, before returning to his portrait until Mattie dragged herself out of bed late Saturday morning. She walked into the living room looking a hot mess, but she made sure her robe was closed and not showing her womanhood this time. She stopped in front of the fireplace and looked at Jacob's portrait, biting the corner of her lower lip but she didn't say anything.

After standing there for several minutes she cleaned up after Friday night's meal. When she inspected the empty wine bottle she exhaled and said, "I'm scared of you. You had me seeing a ghost." She then put herself together and went to her local home do it yourself store to buy plants for her garden, before spending most of the day in her yard. The entire time she was processing the events of the previous night and trying to decide what to do.

"Obviously there's no such thing as ghosts; there's a logical and scientific explanation for everything," she reasoned. "But I can't deny that something happened last night, and I can't deny that I'm drawn to this place...What if I'm having a mental problem?"

She abruptly decided to put her gardening tools away, then went into the house, picked up her purse, headed out the front door without ever looking at Jacob's portrait, and drove to her home in the city.

Jacob sensed her mentality and realized that she likely wouldn't be back anytime soon. He also understood that he could only make matters worse by finding her and showing himself to her again. She surprised him when she drove up the following Saturday morning, his hopes were dashed however when she watered her garden, filled a gallon sized container with plumbs, then got into her SUV and drove away.

That became her routine, she'd come to see about her garden every week or two, take a quick walk around the house, and also inspect the job the lawn service had done. After a couple of months she finally went inside the house and looked around. She was in and out in a hurry with barely a glancing look at Jacob's portrait.

Jacob looked at her from his perch in his portrait and wished he could hold her in his arms, but if there was any possibility that she'd ever speak to him again it would have to be her call.

The last time he saw her was the Saturday she came to clear out her garden as fall weather was in the air. Before she left she went inside and changed the t-stat for the heat pump to heat mode, and set it at a temperature that would prevent frozen water pipes.

A few weeks later Jacob's spirit guide popped in, in a very good mood. "Jacob my boy, do you know what day it is?

"Hump day?" responded Jacob dryly.

"That's clever," said the guide, "But wrong. It's November 5, your one hundredth birthday, you've been sprung player."

"What?" asked Jacob.

"For her own reasons, and nobody knows her ways, the almighty has granted you this particular new host, and on your first day of eligibility no less. And I think you're going to like him."

"Really," responded Jacob apprehensively. "How does this work anyway?"

"Didn't I ever explain it to you?" asked the guide. "I really am spreading myself too thin. But I have a great job, so... How it works is this, when a person expires, they have to decide whether they want to go to heaven forever, or to be reincarnated as you know. The almighty then decides how much of your life you get to do over if you choose to be reincarnated."

"Ok," said Jacob. "How much time do I get?"

"Your host is thirty two, and his name is Jaye Money," replied the guide. "Apparently the almighty was satisfied with the quality of the life you'd lived up to that point. I suspect you have fifty years to live, give or take, but don't quote me on that."

~

Mattie pulled into her dirt driveway early Wednesday evening on November 6. It had been two months since she'd come to check out the place. After walking around the house to make sure nothing was out of place she got back into her car to wait for the contractor who would be bidding to remodel her cottage.

Moments later he arrived right on time. She got out of her SUV and met him half way. "I'm Mattie," she said, offering her hand to shake. She smiled big as he reached for her hand.

"My name is Jaye, Jaye Money. Please to meet you Mattie," he said in a voice as smooth as milk chocolate.

When he touched her she froze and her eyes bucked. A surge of sexual arousal went straight into her clit and she went into a momentary trance-like state.

In her mind she was saying, "You're tall, bald, dark skinned and handsome. Do you want some pussy? But in actuality she said, "It's nice to meet you Jaye. Please come inside." That little voice in her head added 'me'.

Once inside she stopped them in the center of the living room and said, "If you can take down that portrait," pointing to the fireplace, "Your work is done and I'll pay your minimum fee. If you can't, then I want you to tear the fireplace down if necessary.

Without saying a word Jaye walked over to the fireplace and took down Jacob's portrait. As soon as he did a surge of sexual desire caused Mattie's clit to engorge. "Do you have time to help me with something else?" she asked.

"Sure," he replied.

She then led him to her SUV. "Help me to unload these winter clothes I brought. I'll carry the groceries.