Jacob's Portrait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few moments later he'd hauled in her suitcase and boxes. He then stood in the doorway to the kitchen. "Is that it?" he asked as she hurriedly put together a meal.

"Nope. Now I need for you to share my steamed vegetables and blackened chicken, if you want," she said.

"Ok, it's a date," he accepted. Then he leaned against the door frame and watched her magnificent ass as she finished preparing the food. There was something familiar about her, though he couldn't call it. That playful sensuality. Her smooth brown skin. And that big fine ass.

~

A short time later they sat across from each other at Mattie's counter high table and shared some of their past. Jaye was thirty two, never married, but he has a fourteen year old daughter name Jill.

"That's ironic," said Mattie. "My son's name is Jack, he's eighteen."

Besides having a son, Mattie was thirty six, divorced, and fun loving.

"I see we both started early," said Jaye.

"With what?" asked Mattie.

"Doing what it takes to make babies," replied Jaye, looking straight into Mattie's eyes.

"Use it or lose it I say," she responded.

"I sure don't want to lose mine," stated Jaye.

"Neither do I," agreed Mattie. "Do you believe in ghosts?"

"Never seen one," responded Jaye.

"As far as you know," countered Mattie.

"Touché," acknowledged Jaye.

"Do you believe in reincarnation?" she asked.

"I think it's possible," replied Jaye.

"Do you believe in lust at first sight?" she asked.

"I sure do," he said.

"Follow me," she said as she headed to her bedroom.

They saved the foreplay for later and got down to business. Neither of them knew for sure why they felt that way, but they felt familiar to each other.

When Jaye dropped his draws, Mattie's eyes bugged out. He had a set of balls like a bull and a cock to match. "I hope your sack is full of nut-juice," said a smiling Mattie, as she lay on her back, put her hands behind her knees, then spread her legs as wide as she could for him. He then mounted her and drove his cock into her hairy pussy to the hilt in one thrust.

After sighing deeply Mattie said, "I've been waiting for this since the first day I laid eyes on you."

"Me too," said Jaye, then he started pounding that poontang of hers.

They married the following June.