Jacqueline Joins the Mile High Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Romeo conquers Jacqueline Fernandez and makes her his whore.
2.6k words
4.16
57.9k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Romeo stepped out of the plane toilet, he came face to face with an air hostess. She was a really beautiful girl with a round face and slender, shapely body. At the moment, she was wearing a stern expression and shook her head slowly in disapproval as Romeo looked at her. Then suddenly she broke into a smile and quickly slipped him a piece of paper before walking past him quickly.

He waited to look at the paper until he got back to his seat. It was a napkin from the business class galley and held only two items. One was her name "Sonal" and below it her phone number. Romeo smiled and put it in his pocket.

It was not more than an hour later that the captain announced that the plane had a small maintenance problem and the need for an unscheduled stop in Tokyo. He assured the passengers that there was no need for alarm and everything was under control.

Just before the approach to Tokyo the supervising flight attendant announced that the maintenance task will take approximately 6 to 8 hours because of the multitude of security checks that will need to performed in order to ensure that the flight will reach its destination without further trouble.

She added that this being the night time, the passengers will be accommodated in an airport hotel and the flight will continue in the morning.

All through this Romeo simply lay back and relaxed while the hum of the passengers' conversations around him indicated their excitement and concern.

Romeo had made it his practice to travel light and not to carry one single item more than he needed. Anything that he could buy on the airport he would not carry. As a result, he was settled, bathed and relaxing in his hotel suite within an hour of arriving at the hotel. He got up to answer a knock on the door.

Jacqueline was standing there with a bottle of champagne. She was wearing a long, sheer nightie that came down to her ankles but was so see-through that every single inch of her body was visible. Including her bare, smoothly shaved pussy that was devoid of any kind of panties.

"I thought why should we get bored while they are fixing the plane!" She said playfully.

In response, Romeo took her hand, pulled her in, closed the door and pointed her to the bedroom.

While she was walking to the open door of the bedroom, he caught up with her, took the bottle from her hand and said one word, "Strip!"

Jacqueline slipped the filmy nightie off her shoulders in mid-stride and kept walking to the bedroom with long, graceful steps of a dancer.

At the bed, instead of climbing on it, she grabbed the foot of the bed and bent over with her ass pushed forward and her legs wide apart. The only thing on her body was her 8 inch high super slutty spike heels that made her ass push back in a very inviting manner!

Romeo, after dropping his dressing gown, got behind her and taking a firm grip on her hips, jammed his long, hard cock deep into her cunt with a masterful thrust!

Less than thirty seconds since her knock on his door, she was impaled on his cock like a piece of meat!

That was her first whimpering scream of the evening. For the next six hours, Romeo ravaged her like an animal. And she surrendered to him like she was born to be his personal whore!

After fucking her at the foot of the bed, he pushed her on to the bed on her back and nailed her hard. Jacqueline moaned and screamed as he fucked her raw but cooperated fully. After they both came explosively, she knelt between his legs and ate his cum like a good little slut.

Room service delivered the food they ordered and they took a break for eating. They had red wine with the food.

Afterwards, Jacqueline asked "Shall we open the champagne now, Sir?"

"The only thing you will drink now will be my cum, darling!"

"Mmmm. With pleasure, Sir!"

Romeo sat back and Jacqueline knelt between his legs. She started licking his cock and soon had it hard and erect like a flagpole. Then she closed her soft, red lips around his bulbous cockhead and slowly lowered her mouth over his meaty shaft. She sucked his cock with expertise and passion.

He took her hair in his fist and pulled her head up with a jerk.

"Look at me as you serve me, whore!" he commanded.

Jacqueline obeyed just like a good whore. She looked up into his eyes as she attempted to take his hard, throbbing dick into her throat. The feeling of humiliation and servitude that she got from staring into his dark, deep eyes made her pussy throb hard.

She moaned loudly as she sucked his cock. Her pussy was hot and wet, she could feel her juices soaking her pussy slit before dribbling down between her open legs. Finally she could not control it any longer and started rubbing her hot, hungry pussy.

Romeo's heavy, calloused hand connected with her soft, creamy cheek with a loud slap! Jacqueline blinked back the tears that filled her eyes and looked up at her new boss.

"Did I say you could touch yourself, bitch?" He asked not harshly but with a very firm tone.

She took her head minutely taking care not to let his cock slip out of her mouth. He patted his thigh and Jacqueline put her hand back on his thigh, with a groan as her hungry pussy ached to be touched and fucked.

Grabbing her soft, silken hair with both hands, Romeo started to fuck her beautiful face with long, deep strokes. His thick, meaty shaft was drilling her throat, reaching halfway down to her belly. She could hardly breathe the way he was using her roughly! She surrendered herself in his hands. Let him use her as he wanted. Her body was getting hotter and hotter with this rough abuse.

Then she felt his cum hit the back of her throat. Quickly she gobbled it down and started pumping his pulsating cock with her mouth to get more of the delicious seed he was feeding her.

Before he could get soft after cumming, Romeo pulled her up by the hair and pushed her towards the seat of the couch. Jacqueline put her elbows on the seat as she knelt on the floor and he sank his throbbing beast deep into her wet, hungry cunt without any preamble!

She screamed!

It did not deter him in the least. He started to drill her wet, slippery cunt with powerful, hard strokes!

Jacqueline kept her legs wide open and pushed back with her ass to take his hard, throbbing monster deeper into her aching cunt. After just a few strokes she was begging him to let her cum. To her surprise and relief, he allowed her to cum quickly.

She collapsed on the couch face first as her pussy exploded around his cock. He simply keep hammering her cunt with that monster cock and it prolonged her orgasm to the point that Jacqueline could feel her whole body going numb from the intensity of those sensations!

Finally, she regained control of her faculties and lifted herself on her elbows again to present a better target for her boss to nail. But Romeo had other ideas. He pushed her down to the floor, making her lie down on the carpet with her face down.

Without taking his cock out of her wet, slimy cunt he picked up a pillow off the couch and gave it to her to put under her face. Then with a smooth, quick motion he pulled his cock out of her pussy, spread open her ass cheeks and jammed the thick, soaking wet cock into her tight ass.

Supermodel Jacqueline screamed as Romeo's cock opened her tight ass and several inches of the thick, hard, meaty shaft invaded her tight, virgin ass! He pulled back an inch and drove in deeper. And again! Each time he would pull back a little and drive it deeper into her ass.

She grabbed the pillow with both hands and let him fuck her ass. Her cheek was getting a good grinding against the pillow as he fucked her ass from behind. Her moans were long and deep.

"Aaaayyyyeeeeeee!"

Jacqueline's long scream came from deep within her a with a firm, hard thrust Romeo jammed the whole length of his massive cock into her small, tight ass!

She had never had her ass fucked. One of her boyfriend used to like fingering her ass when he fucked her, and she used to think that that hurt and used to complain and not let him do it too often.

And here she was...a beautiful supermodel, a gorgeous Bollywood heroine who inspired so many men to masturbate with her videos, and this man that she just met a few hours ago had just stuffed all of his massive beast fully deep into her ass and she was taking it like a good little whore!

He lay over her naked body, his chest rubbing on her bare back, his breath warming her neck as he whispered in her ear.

"Who owns this ass, darling?"

"You do, Sir" She replied promptly "You own my ass! And my body! I am your bitch. I am your whore!"

Jacqueline knew that her submissive response pleased him from the way he started to move his hips to fuck her tight, hot ass with smooth, grinding strokes. She could feel her whole body feeling electric sensation as she started to know the first anal fucking of her life.

Not only was his fat, hard cock hurting her ass with each thrust, her boobs were getting crushed on the carpet and her hardened nipples were grinding painfully hard on the coarse weave of carpet. But then something unexpected happened.

The pain started to merge with other sensations and she began to feel pleasurable vibrations all over her body the likes of which she had never felt before. His strokes were heating her up, her body was warming quickly, to the point that...

And then she was begging again, eager to be allowed to cum, ready to submit to anything just so she could have this orgasm.

"Please let me cum, Sir. Please! Please! Please let your whore cum, Sir. Please?"

"Who's my bitch, Jackie?"

"I am, Sir, I am your bitch. I am your fucktoy. Please let me cum, sir. I will do anything you say, just let me cum! Please!"

Romeo tortured her more by asking more degrading, humiliating questions and she answered quickly and eagerly. She was ready to degrade herself to any level just to be allowed to cum!

Finally, when she thought her body was going to explode into flames, he suddenly gave her permission.

"You may cum, whore!"

Her pussy exploded in an uncontrollable, unbelievable orgasm that made her whole body jerk and buck. She could feel him pounding her ass as she came hard.

Jacqueline hugged the pillow tight, crushing it in her arms while her naked body thrashed on the carpet in the throes of a powerful, mind-blowing orgasm.

"Oh, thank you, Sir. Thank you!" She finally managed to say after what seemed to be a long time, when her orgasm finally subsided.

In response he pulled his cock out of her ass, turned her over and showered her in his cum. She lay here, fully naked, and enjoyed the sensations as his warm cum landed on her face, her tits and her belly. She knew well what it meant. He was claiming her, marking her as his property.

Like a good whore she licked up all the cum from her body as well as from his cock. Then she sighed and lay back on the carpet next to him.

But in less than an hour she was bent over the dining table and he was nailing her again. This time he was rough with her. He spanked her ass, pinched her nipples and crushed her soft, firm tits in his strong hands. She submitted to his abuse willingly and enjoyed the rough use of her body. She had never been fucked like this before and it was driving her crazy with passion.

By the time they got back on to the plane, every inch of her body was aching and she felt so amazing as she had never felt in her life!

Romeo was greeted at the plane door by the beautiful, moon-faced airhostess Sonal.

"Welcome back, Sir. I hope your stay was comfortable." She smiled as if she knew what he had been doing the last few hours.

She led him to his seat and instead of letting him sit down she turned and took his cabin bag from him.

"Let me put that away for you, Sir!"

She turned toward the overhead bins but stepped back a half step so that her body was close to Romeo's who was standing right behind her. She lifted the cabin bag and slid it into the overhead bin. While doing so she arched her back and her firm, shapely ass rubbed on Romeo's crotch in no uncertain manner.

Romeo smiled as Sonal made no effort to move forward. She kept her hands on the overhead bin while subtly grinding her ass on Romeo's crotch. Romeo looked around. There was noone in the Business class yet. The economy passengers had their own entrance. They were alone in this section for the time being.

He pushed forward with his hips and Sonal responded by moving back so her whole body was pressing against Romeo's tall, hard frame. He circled her slim, slender body in his arms and kneaded her firm, hot tits in his hands, simply slipping his hands inside her open uniform jacket.

With his lips on her neck, he kissed and sucked just below her jawline. Sonal moaned and let him play with her young, supple body.

"How long are you in Bombay, pet?" He whispered in her ear.

"One week, Sir."

"You will stay the week with me." He told her.

"It would be my pleasure, Sir." Sonal replied happily.

They both knew what would happen in that one week.

He let her go as there was a faint sound from the direction of the door and Sonal disappeared quickly in that direction.

A minute later, Jacqueline joined Romeo in the adjoining seat.

During the rest of the flight Jacqueline and Romeo talked in quiet, intimate whispers. She was delighted to accept his invitation to come and stay with him after she came back from her outdoor shoot which was due to start in 2 days.

Jacqueline knew she was now Romeo's whore and her stay at his mansion would be more or less permanent where she will become his property like some of the other Bollywood actresses that he owned.

When the air hostesses came and opened the business class seats as completely flat beds to allow the passengers to sleep, Jacqueline also pulled her duvet over herself and pretended to sleep.

However, once the airhostesses went back to the galley, she quietly slipped over to Romeo's side and under his duvet. There she got between his legs and sucked his cock keeping under the cover of the duvet.

Thus, when the plane landed in Bombay, Jacqueline had the taste of his cum on her tongue and a naughty smile on her lips.

The End