Jacqui's Wedding Ch. 02

Story Info
Michelle brings one of the groomsmen back to our hotel.
4.3k words
4
31.8k
24
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,616 Followers

This story is a direct continuation from Jacqui's Wedding Chapter 1. The complete order of my stories is listed on my profile page.

Thank you very much to shygirlwhore for editing the story.

*****

I had returned to my hotel room a few minutes earlier from attending my ex-girlfriend, Jacqui's wedding. Michelle stayed behind to enjoy the festivities a little longer.

I'd only read about half an hour when I heard rattling at the door. I closed my book and listened, anxiously waiting for my wife to join me in bed. Michelle opened it and I heard her giggling, then what were obviously kisses. She told whoever it was, "Thank you for this evening, I had so much fun." I could imagine the fun she probably had after I left. Then she said, "Can you come in a few minutes?" I didn't know who it was and the room was completely dark. I thought my best move would be to pretend to be asleep.

After a short moment and hearing footsteps, I heard her ask whoever it was, "Would you like a little reward for the fun night and giving me the ride home?"

"I don't know, what kind of reward do you have in mind?"

I heard more kissing, then my wife whispering, "I think my husband would like to watch you make love to me." Then she went on, "And I know I want you to." He didn't say anything, but I heard his answer in more kisses. I can't imagine any red-blooded male saying no to that offer!

Then Michelle turned on the light on her side of the bed, and I rubbed my eyes like I had been sleeping. She leaned over the bed, kissed me and whispered in my ear, "I have a surprise for you."

I already knew what it was, but asked her anyway, like I'd just awakened and hadn't heard what was just said, "What?"

"I promise you, you'll like it." Then she added, "Maybe not as much as I will though."

She stepped back over to her future lover, who I recognized as Jacob, Dave's young brother. I heard him ask very softly, "Are you sure this is okay?"

"Oh yeah, it's more than okay. I want you so bad, and my dear husband likes watching me be happy."

Jacob looked over toward me with a very nervous look on his face. I smiled and gave him a slight nod of approval. My anticipation is on high alert. I had been hoping something like this might happen. I've been ultra-horny since last night, and what better time for my wife to have a first-time experience, right in front of me no less! I was there, on the adjacent bed a few weeks ago when she had Brian for the first time, but the lights were out. It was black-dark and I couldn't see her expression, the lust on her face as his cock plunged inside her the first time, or the expression on her face when her orgasm hit her.

I'd been there once before when all that happened, that night in Kodiak nearly eighteen years ago. We've come close, but I'm not sure we've ever duplicated the eroticism of that night, or likely ever will, but we were just kids. As beautiful as Michelle was then, her maturity has made her far more beautiful in my eyes, and I'm pretty sure in the eyes of any man.

One of the things going through my mind was Jacob's reaction when he discovered her baby-smooth, bare pussy. She waxes regularly and did so not long before this trip. The skin of her mound is always a hundred percent bare and so incredibly soft. It drives me crazy every time I nuzzle my lips against her, or even when I run my fingers inside her panties. The thought that another man was about to discover that and enjoy it for the first time was about to drive me crazy.

I digress. Jacob looked back toward my wife and with a smile on his face, kissed her again, like he really meant I this time. Michelle cupped his head in her hands and opened her mouth to him, kissing him like she'd undoubtedly wanted to all evening. Michelle pulled away from him once again after encouraging him to explore her mouth with his tongue, and told him, "I'd be a lot more comfortable if you helped me take this dress off."

She turned away from him, held her long hair out of the way, giving him access to zipper on the back of her dress. I remembered wondering earlier in the day if it'd be me or some other guy undressing her. Now I knew the answer to that question and couldn't be more turned on! I was suddenly shivering with excitement.

Jacob's hand lowered Michelle's zipper. then he eased the straps off her shoulders. When her dress was lowered down below that sexy bra, his hands wrapped over her boobs, kneading them and pinching her nipples through the bra. At the same time, he kissed the back of her neck. I was sure that Michelle was getting very turned on and it was obvious Jacob was. Her hands went over his, encouraging him playing with her nipples.

Michelle closed her eyes, bent her head around and kissed him again. As I've said lots of times in these stories, Michelle loves to kiss. It turns her on as much or more than almost any other foreplay. She's told me that besides the physical pleasure she gets from a passionate kiss, it gives her a more emotional connection with the man she's about to make love with. Because it turns her on so much, I love watching her kiss.

Jacob's hands slipped under her bra, pushing it up off her breasts so he could feel her bare skin. Michelle pushed her chest out, obviously enjoying his hands on her. It was a front-clipping bra, so she took the initiative of undoing it and letting it fall away. Then she turned back toward him and pulled his mouth down to one of her nipples. When Jacob saw her totally naked above the waste, he growled out, "Holy shit, you're beautiful!"

I love hearing the sucking noises in conjunction with Michelle's moans. She doesn't "fake" moans when a man has his lips around her nipples. Her sensitive nipples are another thing that drives her crazy with desire. Watching and listening was driving me crazy as well. I've only actually seen her with another man a few times and I know it'll never get old for me. I took deep breaths, trying to control my shivers

Michelle's dress was bunched up at her hips and Jacob pushed it the rest of the way down leaving her standing in only her tiny panties and high heels. Jacob returned to kissing her even hotter than before. Michelle's started to frantically work on his clothing, unbuttoning his shirt, pulling it out of his slacks and off. One hand roamed his bare chest and the other reached down inside his pants to wrap her hand around his cock. She kissed his nipples, sucking one, then the other into her mouth. He's a young man, very fit and I'm sure in a woman's eyes extraordinarily sexy. From Michelle's reaction to him, it was pretty obvious she certainly thought so.

Jacob's fingers were shaking as he tried to undo the clip on his tuxedo slacks. Within just a few minutes, this had gone from playful kissing to near desperate lust. When his slacks were finally pushed down, along with his shorts, he pushed Michelle back onto the bed beside me and slid her panties off. My emotions were running overboard nearly as hard as my wife's. Although I've seen her with other men, it's not an everyday occurrence and is still nerve-wracking as hell for me. This was also the only time she'd done it with another man right next to where I was laying, and like I said before, the first time I'd actually been there witnessing her first time experience.

Michelle sat on the edge of the bed, leaning back and supporting herself on her hands, breathing hard and excitedly with her knees spread apart while Jacob ran his fingers over her bare pussy lips. I wasn't disappointed. He simply looked into Michelle's eyes as she moaned from his fingers caressing her. I'm pretty sure that, at that point, Jacob had forgotten I was even in the room, even though I was on the same bed, only a few feet away.

Jacob kneeled down in front of her to kiss the inside of her thigh. He pushed one of her legs up over his shoulder and kissed up her thigh to her femininity, then repeated the action with her other leg and kissing her thigh. This time though, he didn't stop at her apex. He spread her pussy lips slightly with his fingers and kissed her there. Michelle's head was thrown back and she was muttering, "Oh God, Oh God, feels so good, don't stop!"

My wife was right in front of me, completely naked with both legs thrown over Jacob's shoulders and his mouth and tongue lapping at her hot, juicy sex. Her hips were arching up off the bed to his mouth as she urged him on to push his tongue deeper into her. Michelle's eyes were closed and her hips were thrusting up to Jacob's mouth when her body suddenly went stiff with a heart-throbbing orgasm, "Oh God, Oh God, aahhh" she screamed as she fell back on the bed right beside me, with Jacob's hands pulling her hips up to his mouth. Michelle's face was contorted as garble erupted from her mouth. She squeezed his head between her legs and seemed to lose control of her body bucking and jumping, and drenched his face with her gushing pussy juices.

When my wife finally calmed down after what seemed like several minutes of orgasmic hysteria, she lay quietly for a couple minutes with Jacob still gently mouthing her. When she'd seemed to recover enough to move her body on her own, she scooted back away from the edge of the bed and stood up, telling Jacob to lie down. As soon as he did, his face wet from Michelle's juices, she straddled him in reverse, and scooted her pussy back to his mouth, spreading her legs wide as she lowered herself to him, only a foot or so away from me. At the same time, she took the head of his cock in her mouth and sucked briefly before pulling him out and licking up and down the underside of him briefly before wrapping her ruby-red lips around it again.

I lay beside them and watched as my wife simultaneously ground her pussy into Jacob's face and sucked his cock all the way down her throat. I heard the squishy sounds from Jacob's tongue and lips inside Michelle's pussy, in conjunction with the noise of Michelle's sucking.

What a change from the woman I'd been married to for fifteen years, who'd reluctantly, finally agreed to spend a night with her ex-lover only a couple years ago!

I watched, enthralled with my wife's excitement as she bobbed her face up and down on Jacob's cock while he continued to lap up her remaining juice. It was only a couple moments until he abandoned his task and concentrated on what she was doing to him. His cock had seemed to grow several inches in the space of seconds and Michelle was having trouble getting all of him in her mouth when he started groaning and bucking his hips up. His face was inches from my wife's pussy when he erupted in her mouth. Michelle had wrapped her hands around his buttocks, squeezing them and pulling him into her mouth when his cum started to ooze out of her lips. I could see her attempting to swallow his cum, but it was obviously too much, too fast.

When he finished, Michelle pulled off of him, wiped her hand over her mouth to wipe the leftover cum off of her. She turned around and kissed me, letting me taste Jacob's cum in her mouth, then back to Jacob, who she kissed passionately.

I was fascinated that his cock didn't seem to lose any of its' size. I guess that's the result of being young with a beautiful, naked woman kissing you with the taste of your own cum. Michelle's pussy was pushing against his cock when she told him, "I need you to fuck me now."

She started to sit up and position herself over his cock, when a thought entered my sex-addled brain...a fantasy that I've had for a long time. She'd lowered herself about halfway down his cock when I told her, "Tell him you want to do it doggy style."

I wasn't sure if she heard me because she pushed herself the rest of the way down on his cock and ground against his pelvis for a moment. When it apparently registered to Michelle what I'd said, she pulled back off of him and told him, "I want on the bottom." He rolled away from under her and she situated herself on her hands and knees, with her knees spread wide waiting for him.

While she was repositioning herself, I scrunched myself under her with my cock under her face. This is something we'd never discussed or done before, but I had an overwhelming desire to be sucked while she was being fucked. I was so damned incredibly horny from what I'd just watched and nothing sounded better.

Michelle understood what I wanted and wrapped her lips around me, quickly sucking me all the way down her throat. Right after she swallowed and took my cock down her throat, I saw her reach between her legs and guide the head of his cock to her swollen pussy. I don't know if Jacob realized what was happening but I felt Michelle lunge forward when he thrust his cock inside her. That first thrust from Jacob's cock inside my wife pushed her lips down harder on me and I felt the tingling vibration from her groan.

This is what I'd been dreaming of for a long time, ever since that night when Michelle was kissing me while Mike was fucking her. On that night, I felt every one of his thrusts into her pussy on my lips. That was the closest we've ever come to an actual three-some with another man. Ever since then, I've wondered what it would feel like to feel her lips around my cock while another man was fucking her.

I wasn't disappointed. I could feel every one of Jacob's thrusts transferred through Michelle's body into her mouth. His pushing her deeper onto me and the vibration from her moans from another man fucking her was more thrilling than I can even begin to describe. I knew that there wasn't any way I'd be able to endure the treatment I was getting for long. Michelle wasn't sucking so much as she was simply fucking my cock with her mouth bobbing up and down in conjunction with the cock that was fucking her.

I wasn't even able to think emotionally. The physical sensation was simply so overwhelming that nothing else was registering in my brain. I came before either Michelle or Jacob, blast after blast of my cum into Michelle's mouth, some down her throat, some just in her mouth and dribbling out on her lips and chin. The look of her face while she was close to coming herself from the fucking she was getting, plus my cum dripping from her mouth had to be the most erotic sight I'd ever seen.

Our faces were only a few inches apart when Michelle's orgasm finally hit her. Her face grimaced, her eyes had a glassy-looking, glazed over look, and my cum was still dripping from her mouth, her body shuddered and she started screaming unintelligible noises. Jacob came right after, pulling her hips back onto him so that he was as deep inside her as his hard cock could get and growling like a Grizzly. I couldn't stop myself, when he began to come inside my wife, I pulled her face to mine and locked my lips onto hers so that I could feel his body shuddering through her.

Michelle and Jacob collapsed on top of me, basically making a Michelle sandwich in between me and Jacob. When Jacob was able to speak again, he said, "That was the best fuck I've had in my life!"

Michelle kissed me, and I tasted and swallowed some of my own cum from her lips. I was still horny and was anxious then for Jacob to leave so I could make love with my wife. He was still on top of Michelle crushing her down onto me. Although the two of them combined were heavy, it wasn't an unpleasant feeling. Michelle's legs were still spread wide and I wasn't sure if Jacob had pulled out of her or not.

He answered the question a moment later when he climbed off the bed and started to get dressed. Michelle watched him from her perch on top of me, and when he was dressed she also got up, still completely naked, and kissed him. Before he left, she told him to wait a moment. She scurried over to the room desk, wrote something on a pad and pressed the paper in his hand. "Call me, come to Kennewick. I want to see you again."

"Oh baby, I will!" he replied. Then they kissed one last time, long and passionately, my wife still completely naked, before he left.

My heart was thudding with sexual excitement. There was one more thing I needed to do that night. I wanted to make love with her cum filled pussy. Even though I'd just had a world-class orgasm, the eroticism of the situation had me hard all over again. We'd already done things that night that I'd only imagined before, and I wasn't nearly ready for the night to end. The smell of sex in our room was overwhelming and I was intoxicated with it.

Michelle wanted to shower before she came back to bed with me. She'd already gone into the bathroom before I could get out that I really wanted her exactly the way she was. I told her that I couldn't wait, that I needed her then. "Sweetheart, I'm going to be a few minutes." She yelled back through the bathroom walls.

I resigned to my fate of waiting, disappointed because I badly wanted to slip my cock into her cum-filled pussy. While I waited, I closed my eyes and relived those exquisite moments of her lips around me while Jacob was making her come from behind. In a way I was disappointed with myself for not feeling the jealousy I used to feel. Maybe it was because I knew he didn't mean anything to her, other than a very fun one-night-stand. That didn't mean it wasn't erotic as hell and I didn't enjoy it, because I did...immensely! The look on Michelle's face and the way her body shuddered when she came with him inside her was making sure I was hard all over again. Then I thought about their exchange when he was leaving, her invitation to come to Kennewick and I realized maybe this might turn into more than a one-night-stand. Hopefully, much more!

I continued to re-live the experience, getting harder by the instant when I finally heard the bathroom door open. There walked my exquisitely beautiful wife in a long, flowing, transparent gown with clearly nothing underneath it. She'd brushed out her hair, put on new make-up and perfume, and was simply out-of-this-world gorgeous.

"I remembered how Jacqui used to fix herself up nice for you and thought you might enjoy it tonight." She came and climbed in bed and smiled at me. "I thought you might even like to pretend you're with her for a little while."

I thought briefly about our first night together, when I was bashful and scared to death. I remembered speaking the words to Jacqui, "I want to do this so bad Jacqui, but I've never been with anyone besides my wife."

She was running her fingernails up and down my chest, "Maybe we need to start out a little bit slow then." She kissed my lips very lightly. "Don't be afraid of me, I won't bite." Then she giggled a little bit, kissed the tip of my nose and back to my lips a little more passionately. "It's okay to kiss me, I don't think Michelle will mind."

I realized that it was Michelle that had pushed me to spend the night with Jacqui and that it was okay to kiss her, so I kissed back like Michelle had taught me over the years. Jacqui seemed to approve by the way her tongue was tickling the tip of my own. She whispered to me, "Remember that night you were so scared in the store? Your mouth on my nipple felt so good. I'd love for you to finish what you started that night." She pushed the strap down off her shoulder baring a breast in front of me. I wrapped my lips around it sucking it into my mouth, eliciting a soft groan from Jacqui. Her hand went around my head pulling me in tighter to her, "Oh God, that feels so good!"

It felt good to me too. Her breast felt so different from Michelle's. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and sucked her whole breast into my mouth, caressing her nipple with my tongue. I pushed her other strap down and moved to her other breast, sucking on it just the same. Jacqui's hands were clawing in my hair while she moaned.

"I can't take this any longer. I need you inside me." Jacqui rolled over on top of me and lowered her pussy down over my cock. She was slick and felt so wonderful encasing me inside her. I leaned back and wrapped my arms around her waist underneath her gown. Her skin felt so wonderfully soft as I caressed up and down her back and waist. She sat on me, grinding herself down encompassing me as deeply inside her warm sheath as she could get.

robertl
robertl
1,616 Followers
12