Jacqui's Wedding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed her gown up over her head, baring her breasts to me, which was more of a temptation than I could resist. I wrapped my arms around her back and sucked her breast into my mouth once again. Jacqui writhed on top of me and finally started moving up and down on me, pulling nearly all the way off, then plunging back down eliciting groans from both of us. I couldn't believe how good she felt. She ground down onto me one more time and pulled my face to hers for a long, passionate kiss.

I knew I was nearing the end of my ability to withstand her charms, and felt my unstoppable orgasm begin to arise in my body. I gripped Jacqui's hips and pulled her up one more time, then down hard and thrust up into her as it hit me with full force. Hers obviously hit at the same time as I felt her body shuddering and heard loud screams through my fog hazed brain. I wasn't sure if it came from me or the woman on top of me, possibly both.

Afterward, when I was breathing hard, trying to regain a semblance of humanity, Jacqui leaned down and whispered in my ear, "I love you." It was then that I once again realized it was my wife I'd been making love to, not the lover I'd desperately wanted to be with earlier in the day.

I smiled back at her and said out loud, "I love you too! I love you, I love you , I love you!"

Michelle lay down beside me I eased Jacqui to another part of my brain. Michelle and I snuggled our naked bodies together for the rest of the night. I was more sexually and emotionally satisfied and drained that night than I remember being for a very long time.

The next morning, we had a nearly six-hundred-mile drive so needed to leave early. Michele had found out which room Tina was in, so took her bridesmaid dress to Tina's room and left it with her. We ate a very quick breakfast in the breakfast nook, checked out and started for home. I remembered all the details of the night before, wondering at what point in our lives it could ever be re-created. I felt totally at peace that Jacqui, my first and forever-best lover other than my wife, was happily married.

Just a little before we got to Spokane, Michelle's phone chirped telling her she had a text. She looked at it, giggled a little, then typed out a reply. I was curious, so asked her what it was. "It was Jacob, telling me how much he enjoyed himself last night and asking about seeing me again."

"And what did you tell him?"

"I'll read it to you. 'Me too, you're wonderful. Come to Kennewick. We can spend a few days together, and all night, just the two of us."

"Oh, so you want to exclude me now, hunh?" I jokingly told her.

She closed her eyes and laid her head back against the headrest with a big smile on her face, "You can join in the second night, but I want him to myself the first night."

I glanced over, seeing the grin on my wife's face. "How long do you plan to spend with your new boy-toy?"

She was squeezing her legs together like she was getting horny as hell, "Mmm, I might even drive up here and stay with him a few days. I liked him...a lot!" She went on, "Now I'm going to sleep so I can dream about him. Don't wake me."

12