Jacuzzi Ch. 05

Story Info
Threeway in the Jacuzzi.
6.2k words
4.39
26.3k
7

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 01/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With this new development, the following night took on a different level of significance. While the games were fun, this time we were more eager to get to the Jacuzzi. Things were routine as everyone got in until Jan showed up in the two-piece suit she hadn't worn for a long time. I think that it was Lois who commented on it first, merely noticing the change, while both Doug and Tim made enthusiastic, jocular observations about improving the landscape. I dimmed the lights and, as planned, I directed a question at Doug to get his attention while Jan worked her pants down over her hips and down her legs. I watched her, out of the corner of my eyes as she quickly raised her bottom off of the seat, shortly afterwards reach down into the water and, then sit back with a smile on her face. I knew that she was sitting in the Jacuzzi naked below the waist and, undoubtedly, was hotter than the water.

I'll admit that I was surprised at how arousing it was to know that my wife was sitting in the Jacuzzi completely naked under the water with six other people right around her and that one of those people undoubtedly was playing with her cunt! I guess it was the danger of exposure (literally) combined with the erotic situation that caused that reaction, but it gave the whole situation a thrill that I hadn't expected. Lois and Tim finally left, followed by Susan and Doug, with no one the wiser, leaving the four main characters in the drama.

Not surprisingly, there was a period of awkwardness as we sat there in the Jacuzzi engaged in desultory conversation, not knowing what to do or what to say. Finally, it was Marianne who broke the ice, asking Jan, bluntly, "How did it feel with your pants off? Was it exciting?"

Jan made no coquettish response or pretended reluctance to reply as, with a wide smile, she brought her bikini pants up out of the water, wrung them out and put them out on the deck. Almost smugly, she replied, "It was very exciting, sitting here like that with everyone around. It was a bit scary at first, but I got over that pretty quickly. I love being in the Jacuzzi naked. In fact, what do I need this for?" As she said that, she calmly reached behind her back, unfastened her bra and put it with her pants. She just sat there, now completely naked, her cunt still beneath the water and her tits barely hidden just below the surface. She just sat there with amazing aplomb, showing absolutely no sign of embarrassment. It was very impressive.

At that point I turned the lights up, fully illuminating her nude body through the water. There was nothing there that we hadn't seen before - or felt, for that matter - but the insouciance with which she posed there was perfect. There was complete silence for at least a minute before anyone reacted, the first, I believe, was a "Wow!" from Bryan. Then, Marianne recovered to ask questions like, "Did you have any problem taking then off? Were you scared when Jeff put the lights up? Did you have your legs open?" It was shocking in a way to hear her, for it certainly would not have happened a few months ago.

Jan replied very succinctly, "No, while Jeff talked to Doug distracting him, I just slide them down. Yes I was scared the first time, but I put my pants over me when the lights were on and I knew that I was hidden." To the most personal question, she answered with a grin at Bryan, "Yes, my legs were wide open. Very accessible!" She made it very clear that Bryan knew about her spread legs. I could tell that she was really hot from that and the way she flaunted her nakedness, nipples hard as rocks, aimed directly at Marianne. We just sat there, staring at her, really having nothing to say and just waiting for the next step.

After about another five or so minutes of this and she finally took that step by saying, as she usually did after enough time in the water, "I'm getting water-logged, I think I'll get out." I don't know if the others were disappointed, thinking that she meant to end the show, but, if so, that disappointment quickly vanished. Without haste, she stood up, displaying her triangle of cunt hair for the first time that night. Turning, showing her curvy bare bottom, she stepped up onto the seat, raised her right leg and straddled the Jacuzzi rim - and got stuck, one leg in, one leg out. There she stood, blatantly exposing her entire cunt like the last time, but without the frantic struggle to get her legs together! If anything, the cunt was opened even wider than the last time, the lips spread further, the hole, itself, a deep red tunnel going up into her. The last time she hadn't expected to show anything - the cunt-cover was supposedly in place - but this time she was highly excited and was just deliberately exposing herself in the most brazen way possible.

That, of course, was the real difference between last time and this time and, as a result, the atmosphere was completely different. Then, Jan had innocently made her usual, often ineffective, effort to climb over the rim onto the deck. She was fully dressed and was looking forward to giving Bryan a private viewing of her "charms." She did not expect to have the cunt-cover open up and completely expose her cunt. When that happened, it was funny - to the watchers, not to her. There were gales of laughter at her frantic and futile efforts to cover herself. So you had amusement combined with an extraordinarily erotic view of every detail between her legs.

This time there was no laughter. Instead of accidentally having her cunt exposed, she was now completely naked and was fully aware of what she was showing. The same place between her legs was on display, but it was deliberately being shown. The result was a completely different atmosphere as we all focused on the most intimate part of her body. Even I, who had been seeing her cunt for many years, was fascinated, seeing it in a completely different light as she openly exposed it.

As she had last time, Marianne was staring fixedly at Jan's displayed cunt with a different expression that I only can say looked yearning, as if she really wanted something. Before, she was shocked and aroused, but this time it was more than that. Her face was almost as fascinating as the view of Jan's cunt because it was so revealing. At that point I was certain that our speculations about her sexual interests had been correct.

Jan was facing Bryan so her hips were turned away from him, but he leaned out around her and he, too, stared between her legs. This time I had anticipated the action taking place in the Jacuzzi rather than outside of it, so I had set up a camera facing the section where Jan and Bryan sat. Looking at that scene later, it looked almost as if both Marianne and Bryan were hypnotized as they peered, unmoving, at Jan's cunt. So, the eyes of three people were focused like lasers on those few square inches between her legs. Not a word was said.

She just stood there, half in and half out of the Jacuzzi, letting them look at her. Her hips had been in the water, so, of course, she was wet all over, but the moisture on and, particularly, inside her vagina was different. There was no question that she was extremely excited, a fact confirmed by the way her hips were swaying back and forth. I had no idea at the time how long that tableau held, but later I timed it on the video and it was a full minute, a long time for her to stay poised over the Jacuzzi rim.

At that point, she began to try to pull her leg back over the rim, breaking the thrall-like power the scene held over us. Both Bryan and Marianne jumped up to help her, but it was obvious that their help was self-serving as well as solicitous. Marianne was in his way so that Bryan couldn't get around to Jan's extended leg, so he conveniently reached under her arms and, grasping her breasts, attempted to pull her back into the Jacuzzi. At the same time, Marianne was helping Jan get her leg lifted over the rim, but, as they succeeded, her hand slid directly onto her cunt - and stayed there!

With Bryan pulling her, using her tits as handles. Jan ended up half reclining across him with one leg on the seat, the other on the bottom. That left her legs wide apart with Marianne's hand between them, presumably "helping" Bryan pulling her upright. I couldn't see exactly what was going on, so I reached over and turned off the Jacuzzi power, leaving us in a relatively quiet pool of clear water. There was still some turbulence as they moved around, but I could see Marianne's fingers moving between Jan's legs. There really was no effort at concealment - Bryan was fondling and squeezing Jan's tits and Marianne was playing with her cunt. Actually, I'm sure that Marianne was just immersed in a sexual frenzy, not really thinking but I'm sure that Bryan had a goal in mind pretty quickly.

Still holding her by her breasts, her pulled her up until, as last time, she was sitting on his knee, her back toward him with Marianne's back toward me. As he had last time, he was sliding Jan's cunt back and forth over his leg. I couldn't see exactly what Marianne was doing but I thought that she might be kissing Jan's tits as Bryan held them. Her hand remained at Jan's cunt, sliding with it as Bryan moved her. They stayed in that position for some time, him gripping her breasts, until, abruptly, he stood Jan up, turned her around, dislodging Marianne's hand, and sat her back down, straddling his knees. His purpose was clear for his erect cock was visible when she was standing up. It must have been out all along, for both hands had been on her tits the entire time. This time there was no question of what was going to happen - no objections from Marianne, no "don't you dare" from Jan.

As soon as Jan had been turned around to face Bryan, Marianne began running her hand all over her ass, even, it appeared, over her asshole. In the clear water I could see what was hidden the last time, the joining of cock and cunt. Bryan, with his hands holding her by her hips, he began raising and lowering Jan on his cock. It was quite evident that she was as into it as he, crouched over, and going up and down and writhing about, getting the cock in as deeply as possible. They were moving violently, sending waves of water across the Jacuzzi, actually splashing enough to block the view.

While this vigorous fucking was going on, Marianne reached up with one hand, grasping Jan's left tit and virtually mauling it. I couldn't see too well because Jan's back was partially turned toward me, but as Jan and Bryan twisted about I got a glimpse of Marianne's fingers sinking into the tit as she squeezed it and pinched the nipple. Most surprising - actually shocking considering her past attitude - the fingers of her right hand was between Jan's legs, evidently feeling the junction of cunt and cock while the thumb appeared to be at her asshole. She had dropped onto her knees in the water so her face was just above Jan's waist, making it easy to reach the tit and the ass.

All three of them were lost in the orgasmic pleasure of this adulterous fucking. With the Jacuzzi motor off, the only sounds in the room were the groans and gasps, the splashing of the water and, as the first time, Marianne muttering incessantly, "Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her!" Actually, all three were just too aroused to last too long. Jan began to move almost spastically, squirming and writhing as she reached orgasm. Bryan soon followed. Whether Marianne actually climaxed I'm not sure, but she certainly moved her pelvis up and down as if she were.

Me? My cock was as hard as it ever has been. I'm certain that if I had touched it, the Jacuzzi would have had a spray of cum. Truthfully, I was so entranced by the erotic sex show in front of me that I just watched. Obviously, I knew that it was my wife being taken right in front of me and that her female friend was deeply involved, but that personal aspect of it was secondary to just watching a pornographic scene play out in front of me. Somehow, it didn't seem real, just an unbelievable show. Obviously, I knew it real but it was only afterwards that I thought of doing anything myself. This time, like the first one, I was an observer, not a participant. If it had gone on longer, I might have been compelled by my own desire to join in, but I really don't know how I could have since the three were so engaged with each other.

In any case, when the various explosions had run their course, all three of them just collapsed against each other as they gasped and panted, trying to recapture their breath and get their heartbeats under control. Jan was slumped against Bryan while Marianne, still on her knees, was resting her head on Jan's hip, her right hand still on the hip with the fingers still between the cheeks of her ass. It was quite a scene.

Marianne, the one least depleted by the expense of energy, was the first to recover and, as she sat up, she pulled her fingers away as if they were on a hot burner She struggled to her feet and sat down, a bemused, almost unbelieving, look on her face. The other two revived at almost the same time, but just sat there for almost a minute before Jan pulled up off of Bryan's cock and forced herself to her feet.

Being an observer sometimes pays benefits as in this case where I could watch several people's expressions and actions after they had participated in an event in which they had been totally out of control - one in which afterwards they might well ask themselves, "My god, what did I do...what was I thinking...what does he (or she or they) think of me?" There's a combination, in varying degrees, of exhilaration, shame, apprehension and probably many other things that people feel at times like that. For these three, this time was somewhat different from the first since some sexual activity had been anticipated, but their reaction still differed from each other. Bryan rarely spoke in normal situations, so his quietness would be expected and "exhilaration" probably was his feeling. Jan really had orchestrated the whole business in a way and, while being quite that blatant was not natural to her, she loved the exposure and, she freely admitted, loved the sex, even being fucked.

For Marianne, however, it was different. She had done things that were completely out of her comfort zone, things she probably had never anticipated doing. Did she go too far...was what she had done perverted... would Jan be upset...why did she want to do those things - thoughts that bedeviled her while, at the same time, she knew that she had loved what she had done. You could see the negative thoughts playing across her face as she dried. Still, even she recovered sufficiently enough that smiles were exchanged instead of the glum, worried drawn looks of last time.

It was peculiar seeing Marianne and Bryan using their towels and putting on their robes while Jan, while drying off, and even afterwards, just stood there, completely naked, enjoying her nudity in front of them. She made a pretty picture, her tits red, nipples swollen and turgid from the rough play, her cunt hair fluffy, drawing eyes to her crotch which had just been the center of attention - she loved it! The sex was over, but she was still relishing the exposure.

It was still awkward then and when upstairs saying goodnight. On the one hand, the events in the Jacuzzi were too momentous to ignore but, what do you say? Should Bryan compliment Jan on how good it felt to fuck her? Should Marianne say how much she enjoyed feeling Jan's cunt? Maybe Jan could thank them both for working her over so well! On the other, the banal "Thank you for coming" hardly was enough. Finally, Jan found a middle ground as they were leaving by simply saying, with a meaningful smile, "That was fun tonight. I really enjoyed it." That lightened the mood and they happily smiled back, saying that they had too.

There was one final point of interest which might - or might not - be important and presage events in the future. When we were saying good night, Jan gave Bryan a light kiss as they were leaving, barely touching lips, something she always did. She always did the same thing with Marianne - a light kiss, sometimes almost an "air kiss." This time, while not making a big deal of it, the kiss was directly on the lips and it was a real kiss for fifteen seconds or more. Marianne clearly responded.

They were barely out of the door before we hurried into the bedroom to discuss what had turned out to be a fabulous evening. However, there was something to do before we started - my cock was ready for her cunt! She was ready too and, as I came down on her she said, "I don't think that I have ever been this hot! This whole evening has been wild - I was completely naked in front of them - just standing there naked!" She proved her excitement by humping up at me as soon as I was in. I was equally ready after watching that erotic display she had put on in the Jacuzzi, a sex show far more arousing than any porno production that I had ever seen.

It was not an intercourse session where there was a mutual buildup to a final climax - we both were near that climax when we started. I swear that her orgasm began as soon as she was penetrated and just continued as I pounded into her. Of course, I didn't last long with all that evening's stimulation, so our final mutual explosion came quickly. We lay there for a few minutes, recovering, before saying anything as I rolled off to the side. Suddenly, she started giggling, and as I looked quizzically at her she grinned and said, "I guess I was wrong! You did get sloppy seconds again!"

That earned her a resounding slap on her ass as she tried, futilely, to get away from what she knew was coming! "I told you not to be cute! If you're going to get your cunt fucked by another man, I expect to be treated with respect!" Then, grinning myself, I went on. "That was quite a kiss you gave Marianne - Bryan fucks you and all he gets is a peck on the lips. What's going on?"

Jan sobered up quickly as she replied, "I really don't know - it was just a spur of the moment thing. I suddenly felt a burst of affection for her and, I'm shocked to admit, some sexual attraction. I don't know...the whole evening and the way she was playing with me made me feel different about her right then. By tomorrow it may have worn off, but it was a very intense experience. Last time was such a total surprise and I was into it before I really knew what was happening. This time I knew what was coming and I was more aware of individual things that she was doing."

"Look, why don't you start at the beginning - taking you pants of - rather than mixing everything up out of order."

"Yeah, that makes sense. Well, as I told Marianne, I had no trouble taking the pants off. Doug was looking at you the whole time. Gods, it felt sexy as I just sat back, naked below the waist, actually below my bra, talking to everyone, knowing how shocked they would be if they could have seen through the water. I don't know why that excites me so much, but it does. Bryan immediately reached down and went right to my pussy and really began to play with me. I half turned toward him, put my right leg up over his knee and just enjoyed it. My legs were wide open with no bodysuit in the way.

"When Lois and Tim were ready to leave and I knew that you were going to raise the lights, I spread the pants over me and I could tell that I looked fully covered. I did the same when Susan and Doug left, of course. Then it was just a question of how to get started with really showing off. I'll admit that I was a bit nervous because I couldn't just announce that I had no pants on, but they had to know. There was that awkward period when no one said anything or knew how to get things started. It was weird - everyone knew what was going on but no one mentioned 'the elephant in the room.'

"Fortunately, Marianne finally broke the ice and everything naturally followed. I felt wonderful! I held the pants up, said my legs were wide open, looking right at Bryan as if for confirmation. Then, as you saw, I was so hot that I just took by bra off and sat there completely naked! I had to have been hot to have done that, but I loved it. Sitting there completely naked like that undoubtedly was the most exciting thing I had ever done - doing something outrageous, being the unquestioned center of attention - it was wonderful and probably gave me the courage to do what I did next.

12