Jacuzzi Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All week I had thought of it, but I doubted that I would have the nerve, but I did! I just stood up, stepped on the seat and put my leg up over the rim, totally opening myself, exposing everything between by legs! I could feel my pussy spreading open and I knew that they could see right into me."

"You certainly were right. I think that you were more open than that first picture and we could see where your tonsils had been! Seriously, I never dreamed that you would go that far. I expected a flash, maybe a long flash, but you just posed there while we all studied your cunt! It was amazing!"

"It certainly was not a flash - I waited for someone to do something but no one did and I just couldn't hold that position any longer. Fortunately, both of them jumped up to 'help' me and that is when the real fun began. Marianne moved first and grabbed my leg to help get it back into the Jacuzzi, while Bryan grabbed me by my tits and started to pull me in. I don't know if you could tell, but Marianne's hand went directly to my pussy and, I think, stayed there the rest of the time, even when Bryan's cock went in. Half the time she actually had at least one finger in me, usually finger-fucking me.

"Bryan dragged me, by my tits, onto his knee and, like last time, slid me back and forth - that really felt good on my pussy. Marianne's finger wasn't in then - I was flat on his knee - but it was moving back and forth with me, rubbing my clit. I don't know how she did it, but at the same time I felt her other hand on my right tit. Bryan had his hand around it, squeezing it into a cone, I think, and she had her fingers on it working on my nipple. I don't how she did it, but somehow she managed to get close enough to kiss and suck the nipple!"

"She was kneeling in the water so she could get at you. I thought that she was kissing your tit, but I was behind her and couldn't see."

"That explains it. I couldn't see how she could get to my pussy and tit at the same time. She was sucking my nipple for most of the time; I think that she may have left some marks on the tit, itself. Anyway, you saw Bryan turn me around so I was facing him, straddling his knees, and lowered me onto his cock. It just slid into me with no trouble—I certainly was well lubricated - and he fucked me again! At that point I think that anybody or, maybe, anything could have gotten into me. I was so hot and so far gone that I simply was open and available.

"Again, I don't know much you could see because Marianne was between you and me, but I could feel her fingers on my pussy and she must have felt his cock going in and out of me as I moved up and down. Then, she moved both hands up to my tits and, I swear, squeezed them worse than the last time - her hand was around them with her thumb and a finger trying, it seemed, to flatten my nipples. It hurt and excited me at the same time and I know that I'll be bruised tomorrow. But I loved it right then!

"Something else too. When she was feeling my pussy when Bryan was pulling me down from the step, she definitely was fingering my...my..."

"Asshole."

"Ok, my asshole - I don't like that word! I'm certain that her fingertip went in a few times. Then, when we were fucking and her fingers were on my pussy, I felt her thumb doing the same thing. It's funny how you can be concentrating on one thing, like being fucked, and be aware of other things. I was really lost to the world as I pounded up and down, but I'm sure she was touching me there before she moved up to my tits."

"Well, of course, I couldn't see all of those things, but I knew that her hands were all over you. When you were finished and the three of you just collapsed on each other, I could see better because the water wasn't stirred up. You were slumped forward over Bryan and I could make out that his cock was still in you. In addition, her hands had left your tits and her right hand was resting on your bottom with its fingers on or in the crack. I hope that the camera caught all of this. It's at a different angle, a little to the side and quite a bit higher."

The camera did, indeed, show the things we had talked about and, even, more, e.g. Bryan taking his cock out of his pants as soon as Susan and Doug left, obviously anticipating what was to come. The thing that got Jan's attention, however, was the display she made as she stood on the seat and put her leg over the rim. I stopped the recording and we both gaped at how clear and how explicit the image was. "Good god," she gasped, as the camera showed in high definition every detail of her cunt. "I can't believe that it looked like that! I was incredibly hot right then to do that at all, but if I had known how it would look, I might have been afraid to do it. Damn! No, that was brazen but I probably would have done it anyway. You were right - I can see right into me. Look at how wet I was and how it actually glistens in the light. I'm absolutely mortified, but, I'll admit, I'm excited at the same time. They actually looked right between my legs which I held open for them like a woman in a porno film.

"You know, I'm really embarrassed looking at that picture, watching myself doing something that is indecent by almost any standard - certainly indecent by my own standards - but I'm getting excited by looking at it and thinking that they were looking at me! It feels perverted to me and I disapprove of it, but it excites me and, while it sort of disturbs be to admit it, I'd probably do it again! I don't like it - but it excites me!"

"Well, we agreed that you weren't hurting anyone by any of this and nothing has changed. You're having fun, they're obviously are enjoying it. I certainly don't mind. So, it would shock most people but, who cares? Most people certainly would be shocked at my behavior, maybe more than yours. I'm sitting there watching my wife get fucked and I'm not upset - in fact, I encourage you to go on and I get excited myself. In normal terms, I would think that I was perverted - and maybe I am in a way - but I'm not a 'wife watcher' as the term is regularly used.

"I'm not getting aroused because I enjoy seeing my wife getting fucked. I'm not encouraging you to let Bryan screw you for my benefit. When I'm watching as you have sex with him - actually with them - it's like I'm watching a live porno show. Obviously, I know that it's my wife involved, but I'm doing it because you want it! Now, as I said before, that may be a rationalization, but I can say, with complete honesty, that, while I enjoy the show, you can stop this at any time and I'll be perfectly happy."

She leaned over and kissed me, saying, "Oh, I know all of that! This is all me with you helping me do what I want. It started because I wanted to show Bryan my tit in the Jacuzzi. Next I showed him my tits and pussy by opening my robe. Then I got the bodysuit so he could feel me. I wanted to do all of that - my idea - and you helped me. If it hadn't been for that totally unexpected pussy-cover accident, that's probably all that would have happened. Certainly, Bryan wouldn't have fucked me, Marianne wouldn't have gotten involved and all we would be doing would be that relatively innocent exhibitionism and fondling with Bryan.

"I could have stopped it that first time before it went all the way and I certainly didn't have to do what I did last night. Now, I see that picture of me with my leg up and open, and I feel that maybe I went too far. The darnest thing - and this was true the other time - I'm not even thinking about having had sex with Bryan! Good god, he fucked me again! He came inside of me! It was adultery, particularly this time because I went into it deliberately! I should be horrified at that, but it just doesn't seem that important. Obviously, that would be different if it bothered you. It's weird, though, that the thing that most people would consider depraved or sinful is really a minor event to me. What horrifies me is how immodest. ...gods, here I am talking about being immodest! That's stupid!"

"Right! It is immodest. It's also lewd, scandalous, immoral, appalling and, maybe, reprehensible - and probably a whole lot of other derogatory words, but, so what! You looked amazingly sexy, you it loved doing it and, obviously, Marianne and Bryan enjoyed the view. Even I thought that you looked exciting and I've seen the same thing a thousand times. What's the problem?"

"You haven't seen me like that, in that position, a thousand times! I guess that I still have that ambivalence - I love showing off but I still feel some guilt because I 'shouldn't" do it because it's 'indecent.' 'Nice' girls, or women, don't do things like that! Looking at that video of me being that brazen just shocked me a bit, I guess."

"Well, fortunately, you're not a 'nice' person in that way, so we all got to enjoy a magnificent view of an intimate part of your anatomy. You made everybody happy."

"Ok, I know that you are right and I know that I love displaying myself. It's just seeing me in that position was a big shock. In any case, with that out of the way, my biggest concern...no, concern is the wrong word...'interest' is more like it...is Marianne. I don't know what's going on there, but I can't deny any more that she seems to be sexually interested me. The first time I thought that she might have gotten carried away and acted out of character. I was pretty convinced of her interest when she admitted that she wanted me to take my pants off under the water, but that was just conjecture. Now, I don't think that there is any question. The things that she did - playing with my pussy, squeezing my tits, kissing and sucking my nipples and, even, touching my bottom - simply went far beyond anything I expected. Wait, look here."

Jan stood up and began to unbutton her blouse and continued, "You were up and out before I woke up this morning so I didn't get to show you this." She took the blouse off and reached back to unfasten her bra. As it came off, she revealed that both breasts were covered in light blue bruises from the squeezing they had received, but more startling were the number of what could only be hickeys. Both nipples were surrounded by red to purple marks that only could have from vigorous kisses and sucking. I couldn't tell for sure, but the nipples, themselves, looked swollen many hours after the event.

"My god, she did work them over didn't she! Some of the bruises undoubtedly were made by Bryan, but not the other marks. Actually, though. I didn't need to see that evidence to prove to me that there was something more than that she simply joining in on a sexual...what...an orgy? She was fascinated by you and her hand moved to your cunt almost immediately. Last time she was hesitant and seemed to get carried away - not this time. Are you going to do or say anything? Or just ignore it unless she says something."

"I don't know. I don't know what I would say but it's hard to ignore - particularly what she did to my tits."

"That's it! Show her your tits! Last time she apologized about getting carried away and was afraid that she had hurt your breasts. Show them to her! And she talked about your cunt...your pussy...last time so there may be an opening to ask her about what she's thinking. She did admit that she wanted you to take your pants off, so just ask her if she liked it!"

"I can just picture me whipping my bra off and saying, 'Look at what you did to my tits last Saturday!' Maybe I should say breasts rather than tits! Oh, I have a real life-sized picture of me doing that! However, if she does bring up the whole episode with her and Bryan, I'll probably try to widen the discussion. That's still weird - her husband fucked me for the second time, right beside her, and here we are wondering about her feelings about me. Let's not get fixated on that - there's a lot more here that I didn't expect.

"I can't believe the look on my face as they worked on me. I was really into it, more than I remembered and I had the most wanton expression, really lost in the sex. I had no idea that I could have looked so...well, lustful! I knew what was going on, and I would have remembered being in control of my emotions, but the picture doesn't show that at all! When Bryan is in me, I just go crazy - I'm bouncing up and down on his cock like a wild woman. It's a good thing that you recorded the whole thing, for I never would have believed that I could have reacted as I did.

"Looking at it, Bryan is the only one who knew what he was doing the whole time. He had one thing in mind and that was to get into me. He was under control throughout, pulling me into position, feeling - actually, squeezing - my tits, turning me around and putting his cock in and fucking me. Marianne and I were just, seemingly, in a sexual daze, just letting things happen. No conscious goals. She, apparently, was as lost in it as I was and I'm certain that she would be shocked, and mortified, if she saw herself in action. It was a wild night!"

12