Jacuzzi Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. She had her hand on your cunt when I lowered you down onto it. She pulled her hand away from the hole, but stayed there as it went in. Remember when Bryan was in you she kept her fingers there with her thumb at your asshole. I don't know where her thumb was this time but her fingers were against my cock – not holding it, just sliding up and down with your cunt."

"I figured that. She said something about hoping that she didn't get in the way as you fucked me. Those were her words and I still can't believe she uses the word 'fuck' so easily! Also, I usually call it a 'pussy,' but, several times, she has used the words 'cunt' and, also, 'tits!' And, yes, her thumb was at my asshole, but didn't go in."

"Well, all of this is exciting and, I'll admit, I'm intrigued with where it's going. She's seen us both naked now – although she tried to avoid looking at me – so I would think that seeing her the same way would be fair."

"Oh sure, you're just interested in being fair! Who are you kidding? You want to see her naked and, I suspect, somewhere way back in your mind is the depraved question as to whether you can get into her!"

"Oh, you have an evil and suspicious mind! I've never had such a degenerate thought! What do you think I am?" More seriously, "What do you think the chances are?'

"It must be a burden to have such a pure mind! I really don't know, but from the way she acted tonight, I think that it is possible. She and I have had sex only twice and I'm amazed how much I enjoyed it each time and how...well...eager I am to do it again. We kissed and played with each other for a while downstairs tonight and there's no question that I want do everything again. Obviously, she feels the same way. With Bryan gone, the way is open since she is alone. Obviously, too, there is nothing stopping her from spending more time here since, for no other reason, she'll probably be lonely. Of course, she has other friends and their daughter lives nearby so she won't be totally alone, but I'm sure that she'll want to come here.

"She certainly joined in the 'festivities' tonight and had no hesitation working with you on me. I was a bit surprised at how comfortable she was with you in the Jacuzzi and, afterwards, when we were up here. We'll certainly be in the Jacuzzi with her and I'll try to get her to undress, then we'll see if she can be seduced."

"Would you be jealous if I did get into her? I know women have a different way of looking at things."

"No, I really don't think so. It's not as if you were slipping around having an affair – in which case I would have to castrate you and kill her. No, I think that I might even enjoy being part of a threesome and even helping you fuck her! Damn, can you even picture me saying such a thing a year or so ago? How my morals have degenerated! And all of this because I wanted to show my tit off!"

"But it certainly has enhanced our sex life!"

12