Jacuzzi Twosome, Turned Threesome

Story Info
Husband and wife are joined by a male guest.
2.4k words
4.36
201.4k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsCanyon
MrsCanyon
1,461 Followers

My wife Tracy often invites coworkers from out-of-town branches of her company to stay at our house when they're in the city, in order to save company expenses. Last Thursday we were expecting an executive named Carl, who was coming to town for a conference, to arrive around noon, but that morning he phoned Tracy to say that he wouldn't be in until late evening, as he had a dinner appointment with a CEO. Carl is in his late twenties or early thirties, and recently divorced. I'm sure that women find him attractive, as he is tall and solidly built.

That evening, I suggested a relaxing hour or so in our Jacuzzi before dinner. Tracy always wears a two-piece swimsuit in the tub, even though none of the neighbors can really see her, the patio being surrounded by trees and shrubs. I usually just wrap a towel around me and drop it, as I enter the tub, not really caring if anyone is watching. With that layout, a voyeur would need to work so hard to see anything that I figure he'd deserve some kind of a view.

I love the Jacuzzi, especially the feeling of the water jets. My body gets a full massage, including my dick and balls. Often I think of the jets as a tongue running over my shaft, and I close my eyes and imagine I am in Tracy's mouth— though actually she does love giving blowjobs all most as much as getting fucked. I always get hard with that wonderful vision in my mind, and if she's not in the spa with me I often let the jets bring me to an intense orgasm.

After a while Tracy will relax to the point where she'll let me run my hands over her body. The combination of the warm jets and my probing fingers gets her juices flowing freely. On almost all occasions she will let me pull off her suit and mount her. There's no better feeling in the world than having sex in the outdoors.

On this particular afternoon, with the house empty and Tracy having imbibed several glasses of wine, she allowed me to pull her swimsuit down to uncover her monster breasts. I kissed her mouth while stroking them and tweaking her nipples. To my delight, I felt her hand drop to my lap to grab my stiffening cock.

After a few minutes she stood up so that I could watch her pull her swimsuit completely off. As she stepped out of it, I tossed it up onto the wooden deck behind me. My fingers probed her pussy, which was flowing with her juices, and she pushed down on my hand to increase the depth of my finger-fuck. Tracy may be more inhibited than I am, but her body was built for sex—large breasts, shapely hips, killer legs and a perfect butt. With her always-trimmed bush, her pussy is delicious. I could come just from licking and kissing between her legs.

I was about to move her to my lap so that I could slide my dick into her, when she gasped. My back was to the sliding glass door at the rear of the house, but she was facing it. I turned around to see Carl coming through the door. I could see Tracy beginning to panic, because her swimsuit was out of reach.

"Hey. guys!" Carl called out. "Enjoying the tub? My dinner was can-celled, so I—"

He stopped short, his expression changing as he walked to the edge of the tub and saw that we were both naked. The water was clear enough so that I knew he could see at least to the depth of Tracy's bush. He was getting an eyeful, and the look on his face told me that he liked what he saw,

It was to late to worry about it now; it didn't really bother me anyway. Looking at Tracy, I saw that after her initial startled reaction she too was taking it in stride, though she tried half heartedly to cover herself with her hands. Actually I found the situation kind of exciting. "Why don't you join us'!'" I said to Carl. "Take your clothes off and hop in, I'll go get us some more wine."

Carl hesitated only a moment before starting to undress. By now, my dick was limp, and I got out of the tub to go into the kitchen for the wine. Tracy glanced between my legs and seemed relieved to see me deflated. Her eyes shifted to Carl, who by now was pulling down his jeans and under shorts. His back was to her, but I saw that she was discreetly watching. As I entered the kitchen I looked out through the window so I could watch Tracy's reaction to her naked colleague. He turned around to reveal an enormous, thick cock and massive balls. Embarrassed or not. Tracy lost all discretion and openly stared. I've got an above average-size cock, but Carl was built like a porn star!

When I returned with the wine, Carl was in the tub and the two of them were making small talk. I poured Tracy another glass and handed one to Carl. Tracy usually stops at two glasses, but she was now on her fourth. I refilled mine, then slipped back into the spa, wondering if Tracy was making comparisons between the sizes of our dicks,

"Ah, this is nice,' Carl signed, sipping his wine.

"Yes. I love the Jacuzzi,' I said. "It's very relaxing."

Tracy laughed. "You just love being nude with the jets!" she said.

Carl looked puzzled at that, so I explained. "Sit here and lie back a little," I told him. "Let the jets hit you between the legs."

He followed my instructions, somewhat to my surprise, and evidently to Tracy's enjoyment. It gave her an excuse to stare as he adjusted his hips to get the right angle. His massive dick every few seconds, would break the surface of the water, giving her an unimpaired view. He was quickly getting hard as the water rushed around his balls and pressed against his shaft. Unbelievably, he grew even larger! The expression I saw on my wife's face was priceless.

"Damn, that feels so good!" Carl sighed. "I know I shouldn't admit this, but I haven't had sex since June left me six months ago. I've almost forgotten what it feels like."

I sympathized with him. "Geez, you poor guy. Six months!" Tracy's eyes were fixed steadily on the big, rock-hard dick a few feet away from her. I had always known her to not like mixing business with pleasure, thus never doing anything kinky or the least bit outrageous, with people from work. However, there was a kind of lust in her eyes that I'd never seen before, and I was pretty sure she was imagining the joy of riding that massive rod.

Wondering if she would be bold enough to relieve his tension with a hand job. I moved over next to her, gave her a kiss and said, "Hey, maybe you could help the poor guy out. Would you give him a helping hand?"

I could hardly believe it, but she barely hesitated. She emptied her glass, handed it to me for a refill and stood up. Tracy is medium build, so her large breasts were clearly out of the water, their long nipples hard and thrusting. It was Carl's turn to stare, and he did.

Tracy moved close to him, reaching out to grab his hard-on with her right hand and cup his balls with her left. Slowly she began to pump him. He groaned with pleasure, once he got over his shock, and I knew exactly how he felt. My wife's hands can perform magic as they work together, one sliding up and down, the other massaging and pulling. I moved to stand behind her, rubbing my cock against her thigh and ass. My left hand circled around her front, probing at her hairy pussy.

Neither Carl nor I could wait any longer. Standing behind her, I slipped my dick into her waiting cunt. Tracy is not exactly a young girl, but her pussy feels as tight as it did the day we were married. As I pumped in and out, my balls slapped against her ass as the water swirled around us. At the same time, Carl stood up out of the water, and Tracy placed his dick between her large boobs. She looked down, watching his huge shaft. Then she took her breasts in her hands and pushed them together around his prick as he began to tit-fuck her. Because of his length, the tip of his cock rubbed over her chin and brushed against her lips with each stroke. The lucky bastard!

Carl and I both pumped away, and I could hear Tracy moaning above the gurgling of the water. I usually take a while, but from this site I soon emptied my balls. Given Carl's long dry spell, I wasn't surprised when he erupted rather quickly as well. His come sprayed onto my wife's cheek, surprising her. Laughing, she pulled away, and the last of his jism squirted across her shoulder.

"Feel better?" Tracy asked him, gently squeezing his cock and balls again with both hands, as if she didn't want to let go.

"Christ, that was good!" he panted. His cock was still seeping white fluid, which ran over my wife's clutching hand. She looked pleased. She already knew how sexy she was, but this night in the Jacuzzi was more proof.

Carl's cock seemed to be settling down, but Tracy didn't want to let go. She continued to massage it gently.

"Can I ask another favor?" Carl said then, "I haven't tasted a woman in so long."

When Tracy didn't answer immediately, Carl pushed on. "June and I had a bad marriage," he said, "but our sex was fantastic. June used to say that the only thing more fun then fucking was riding my tongue." And to demonstrate, he stuck out his tongue as if licking an imaginary cunt. Damn, his tongue was almost as long as his dick!

"Oh my god!" Tracy said, staring at his tongue lapping the air. At that point she set aside all pretense of being shy. She pushed herself up onto the edge of the tub, put her feet up on the rim and spread her legs wide. I was amazed at the extent of her sexual enthusiasm. She really wanted to feel that tongue between her legs, licking and probing her depths.

I moved closer to watch the action. As Carl moved between Tracy's thighs, she placed her hands on the back of his head and pulled him into her pussy. She looked down at his face as his tongue ran up and down slowly over her pussy and clit, then pushed its way into the depths of her cunt.

I stroked my dick back to hardness, jacking off like a teenager as I watched Tracy. Carl was literally fucking her with his rigid tongue, moving it in and out with increasing speed. Her excitement was so great that she didn't last much longer than the two of us had. Within minutes she was squeezing her thighs around his head, pulling his face even harder into her pussy.

Tracy isn't usually a screamer. Her orgasms are usually manifested by gasps and sighs, but now she began to groan, as I had never heard her groan. Her orgasm seemed to last forever, going on and on in wave after wave. I've read about women having multiple orgasms, but I'd never been able to get Tracy to achieve that myself. I suppose I should have been jealous, watching her have the largest orgasm of her life on somebody else's tongue, but I didn't. Instead, I was excited for her. It turned me on to see that blissful look of satisfaction on her face. In fact I came for a second time right afterwards. Tracy could not take it anymore and screamed at Carl to fuck her. Carl just looked up from her snatch with the most devilish smile that I have ever seen. He stood up and pulled Tracy to the edge. Lining up his dick with her pussy, he plunged to the bottom in one stroke.

The only thing that Tracy could do was moan out loud as she grabbed each of her tits in her hands and squeezed the hell out of them. I think that she came right then and there again.

After Carl had stroked his dick two or three times in her pussy, he just started slamming in and out of her with such force and speed, that the water was flowing out of the Jacuzzi.

Carl plowed the shit out of my wife for a good ten minutes before he gave me that look like he was ready to unload. I gave him the go ahead to dump his load into her whenever his was ready.

A few seconds later, Carl plunged into her cunt one last time and growled like some wild animal as he came. He held onto Tracy while his body shocked for a good minute as he shot jet after jet of cum into her cunt.

When he finally finished, Carl fell back into the jacuzzi, and my wife just lay there dead with her legs spread wide open. I could not help but have a look at her pussy pointed almost at me. I just smiled as it started closing up quickly, but the surprising thing was the amount of sperm that was leaking out of her well-used hole. Carl must have unloaded a gallon into her.

The two of them shortly after recovered and we sat there, all of us spent. Then I poured one last round and we called it a night. Carl had an early flight, and was gone by the time I got up the next morning. I did notice that Tracy was already up for a while. I knew that she had another go with Carl before he had to leave. It was confirmed when I was getting my morning fuck and I slipped my fingers into her cum fill pussy.

It was an incredible evening, and since then Tracy has been a lot less inhibited about mixing business with pleasure.

And Carl? He has been back dozens of times over the last few years with us having some pretty wild sex sessions.

MrsCanyon
MrsCanyon
1,461 Followers