Jade

Story Info
A girl away from home runs out of options.
1.5k words
4
49.2k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hunger had become a living thing inside her, consuming her thoughts and at her insides. Jade had left home 6 months ago on her nineteenth birthday after another fight with her stepdad. At first she'd had enough money to get by, but losing her job 3 months ago she couldn't afford anything. It had been almost 2 days since she had eaten. The pickings were already slim and lately she hadn't been able to find anything edible. She was starting to get headaches and the grumbling of her stomach had become a constant. As she walked down South St with all its bars and clubs, she got a little woozy. She sat down in the alley beside Clancey's bar and uselessly rubbed her stomach. Just then the side door to Clancey's opened and out came a tall blond man in jeans and a white tee. He shrugged into a black leather jacket, dug into the pockets, and brought out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. As he lit the cigarette, he looked down the alley and spotted Jade. He blew out a cloud of smoke and sauntered towards her.

"What's the matter, sugar?" he rasped.

"Nothing. I'm fine."

"You waiting on someone?"

"No, I'm just sittin' here minding my own?"

"Is that a hint?"

Before she could answer, her stomach grumbled. She looked down in embarrassment.

"Hungry?" the man asked.

"Yeah. You wouldn't happen to have any food would you? Or some spare change?"

"No. No change. I could probably get you some food. Question is: what would I get in return?"

"The pleasure of knowing you saved a life?" Jade replied.

"Not enough."

"Well, what do you want?" Jade felt she would do just about anything for a meal right now.

As he looked her over, a smirk moved across face. His gaze lingered on her breasts and the juncture of her thighs.

"No. No way," Jade said to his unspoken reply.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm not a hooker, that's why."

"Are you hungry or not?"

Just then her stomach grumbled again. His smirk spread to a grin.

"Sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do," he snickered.

Jade thought about her options. Which in actuality were few. She could continue this agonizing process of starving. Or for what would probably amount to five minutes, she could give her body to this man and stave off hunger for another day.

"Okay. I'll let you...you know for some food. But I know how to protect myself so no funny business. And we use condoms. And I get the food first. And..."

"Whoa. Slow down," he interrupted, "I'm not gonna kill you, I'm gonna fuck you. I got some condoms. But no food until after. You might run out on me."

"I won't, I swear. Besides, I don't know that I can last much longer."

"Okay fine. I'll give you a little food before and a little after. I want you to have a little energy for when we fuck."

Jade grimaced. "Okay. Where do we go?"

He pointed up. "My apartment is right over the bar. I got food and a bed. My name's Jack by the way. What's yours?"

"Jill."

He laughed as he crushed out his cigarette and started towards one of the doors on the side of the building. Jade nervously glanced up. She couldn't believe it. She was about to sell her body for a few scraps of food. Definitely a new low. As they made their way to his apartment, Jade contemplated her life on the streets and whether she could really go through with this. Then, they were walking into his apartment. He continued into a small kitchen.

"I'll fix you a sandwich. Then we'll get down to the good stuff."

He fixed her a simple ham sandwich. She sighed in ecstasy with her first bite. It was the best sandwich she'd ever had. Except it was gone almost as soon as he set it in front of her. And she was still hungry. She glanced at him wondering if he would fix her another sandwich.

"Uh huh. Nothing more until after I get a taste. Come on."

He grabbed her arm and led the way into his bedroom. It was small dominated by a king size bed with a bedside table and a lamp. Jade took in her surrounding anxiously, stalling the inevitable.

"Take off your clothes."

Jade cast her eyes down as she began to shed her clothes. She took off her beat up denim jacket, sweatshirt, and a baggy t-shirt. She hadn't bothered with a bra in months so her heavy breasts were bare. Her nipples budded in the cool air.

"Well well. Look what you were hiding under all that. Your tits are perfect. Just a little more than a handful."

He reached out and palmed her breasts, rolling her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Jade turned her head away in revulsion as he bent his head and sucked her nipple into his mouth. The rasp of his tongue sent shivers down her spine. His hands left her breasts and traversed down her abdomen to the button of her jeans. He snapped her jeans open and along with her panties pulled them down to her ankles.

"Take off your shoes."

Jade toed off her shoes and stepped out of her jeans and panties. She was completely exposed. He stared at her from her pert nipples to her cunt. Jack got down on knees and gazed at Jade's cunt. He reached out and ran his hand along the outer lips of her pussy and then parted them to see her slightly engorged clit peeking out from its hood. He thumbed her clit and Jade trembled. "Do you like that, Jill?"

Jade ignored him and closed her eyes to the sensations running through her body. Then she felt his mouth replace his thumb on her clit. He licked and sucked her clit, causing it to grow larger. Jade bit her lip to keep from crying out. Jack's fingers continued their exploration of her pussy, and then 2 fingers found their way inside her. His fingers stroked the inside of her cunt and his tongue worked her clit. Jade couldn't hold the moans in any longer and she felt her climax approaching. She out her hands on his shoulders as she shuddered through her climax. After her breathing returned to normal, Jack rose with her hands still on his shoulders and began to unbutton his jeans. Reaching inside he pulled out his cock and started stroking his already hard shaft. Jade stared in amazement at his cock. It was at least 9 inches long.

"Get down on your knees and start sucking."

She reluctantly got down on her knees. She touched the tip of her tongue to the head of his cock. She licked tentatively.

"Take it in your mouth. Use your hands."

She grabbed the base of his cock and closed her lips around him. She sucked gently, working halfway down. Hopefully, it wouldn't take much to make him cum. Impatient with her mild sucking, he cupped the back of her head with both his hands and forced his cock deeper into her mouth. He stroked his cock slowly at first, going faster and deeper with each thrust into her mouth. Soon he was fucking her face, gagging her with each thrust, his balls tapping against her chin. She held onto his hips for support, trying not to choke on his cock, waiting for it to be over.

Suddenly, he pulled his cock from her mouth.

"I don't want it to be over before it begins."

He pulled her up from her knees and led her to the bed. He pushed her on her back onto the bed, then laid his body on top of hers. He took his penis into his hand and guided himself to her cunt.

"Wait. Condom."

"You got something?"

"No, but..."

"Me neither."

And with that he thrust his long, hard cock into her tight pussy. They both groaned. His cock stretched her cunt to the limit. The pain and pleasure of it caused Jade to lose her breath.

"I decided I wanted to cum inside you."

He pulled almost all the way out, then thrust back in. His mouth and hands were all over her body as he fucked her faster. His hands on her breasts, is mouth on her neck. Then his hands were on her hips, tracing down her thighs to her knees. He lifted her legs and put them over his shoulders. His cock went deeper into her cunt. Jade gasped with the new sensation. Her skin was heated and flushed. Every time his cock arrowed inside her, it hit her cervix causing a pleasurable pain she had never experienced. She could feel another unwanted orgasm building and tried to stave it off. She did not want to get any more pleasure from this man. Then he brought a hand down to finger her clit and she burst. She moaned with her climax as he continued driving in and out of her cunt. He stiffened and Jade felt the warm spurt of his cum as he climaxed inside her. He collapsed on top of her, pinning her legs to her chest, his cock still buried in her pussy with his cum leaking out.