Jade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you prefer to watch?"

Watch!? Watching was the last thing on my mind! I shook my head decisively. No.

"Then why don't you help my sweet Zoe?"

I slid down Her body, enjoying the hard warmth, and I waited for Zoe to come up for air. When she did, she locked eyes with me and kissed me on the lips.

I was shocked ...

I could taste Her.

I was shocked ...

I liked what I tasted.

This set a rapid pulsing in my already wet pussy. Even when I masturbated for long periods, I never got as wet as I was over and over again that night.

Zoe moved over and, putting her hand on the back of my head, gently guided me down. I ran my tongue up and found Her clit. I circled it several times, then pushed my tongue deep inside Her. The taste of Her intensified, and I moaned with delight. Apparently this was a good thing, as She arched up to meet me.

I felt Zoe nuzzle in next to me, so I sat up so she could once more service her mistress. Sitting back, I watched as Zoe rapidly flicked her tongue over Her clit and slid two fingers inside Her. I was so caught up in watching, it was such a glorious sight. I was brought back to reality by Her voice.

"Jade, I would like you to wait on your pleasure. If you do, then I will take care of it for you."

I hadn't even realised I was rubbing my clit until She said this. I blushed from head to toe. I was embarrassed, but at the same time I realised I had just received my first command from Her. True, it was phrased as a request, but the meaning came in loud and clear: I WILL DECIDE WHEN IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO CUM, NOT YOU!

I stopped immediately, not because I had to. Fuck no. Because I wanted to. I wanted Her to give me pleasure.

"Good! Now both of you lie on your backs." Turning to me, She said, "Jade, you may stop me at any time by putting your hands on my hips."

I nodded, staring at that beautiful body above. What was She going to do?

Slowly, She moved to kneel over my face. I lifted my head and took Her clit in my mouth, sucking on it whilst teasing it with my tongue. She began to move on me, and I became more excited and nipped at Her clit with my teeth. I was rewarded with a gasp of true pleasure from Her, but all too soon She was moving off me and straddling Zoe's face. She gave Zoe Her cunt in the same way She had me. Slowly She moved as Zoe teased and sucked at Her clit, taking Her in her mouth and moaning. Zoe whimpered when She moved away and it was my turn again. I had to make myself stay calm.

"Do you remember what I told you about how to stop me?" Her eyes were looking deep into mine. It was mesmerising. I nodded.

"If you don't mind, I would like to hear you say it."

"Yes, I remember how to stop you," I told her.

"That's a good girl," She said and smiled at me in a way that made my pussy quiver.

This time when She sat astride me, She wrapped her fingers through my hair and pulled my face up, burying it in Her cunt. The difference between this and the first time She straddled me was a bold statement that said, NOW IT'S MY TURN.

I started teasing Her clit with a light flicking action, and She pulled my head up harder, increasing the pleasure of what I was doing. I moaned in delight and slid my tongue deep into her, fucking it in and out as She rode my face. I wanted Her so badly. Wanted to pull Her down on me so I could push my tongue deeper still, I reached up and put my hands on Her hips to aid in this, and immediately She was off me and moving to Her Zoe. I could have cried!

I watched Her with Her beautiful Zoe, and I knew that she could do for Her what I could not. I also knew that even if I hadn't stupidly put my hands on Her hips, it still wouldn't have been me to finish Her off. That pleasure would always belong to Zoe. That was how it should be, and I didn't resent it. I was just so pissed off with myself for giving up my turn so quickly. I was about to explode with lust. My mind was screaming, Me, me, do me!

She abruptly stopped before She came, took Zoe by the wrists, and stretched her out on the bed. There was a pair of black leather cuffs hanging from the headboard, and She quickly and efficiently attached them to Zoe's wrists. She then grasped Zoe's ankles and dragged her down the bed, the tension from the cuffs causing her arms to rise slightly. Then without uttering a word or glancing in my direction, She casually walked over to a large oak chest of drawers and. opening the top drawer, She took out a double ended dildo. She inserted the smaller side into Herself and drew the straps tightly around Her waist. She then turned back towards me and sauntered over, stroking the dildo for all the world like it was a cock.

She was in full mistress mode now, and I think She was trying to find a way to speak to me that felt proper.

"Until we have discussed it further, I will not bind or whip you. I will, however, want certain things from you. If you are willing to explore these things, then I am willing to give you what you wanted earlier when you were rubbing your cunt. I will only ask for your consent until we set some guidelines. Once the rules are established, there will be no more asking. Do you want to continue tonight or would you rather watch and masturbate whilst I finish with Zoe?"

"I want to c... c... continue." I was shaking all over under Her stare.

"'I want to continue, Mistress.' I want you to call me this."

"I want to continue, Mis... Mistress."

"Good. Get on your hands and knees above her."

Shit, shit, shit. I moved quickly to do as She said and was amazed by the look on Zoe's face. It was pure lust beneath pure submissive resignation. Zoe's eyes glittered, and she sighed deeply. I realised that something was happening that I could not see. I dropped my head down and looked between our bodies to see Her laving and sucking greedily on Zoe's pussy. She didn't stay there long, and when Zoe lunged her hips up at Her departing mouth, She slapped Zoe hard on her inner thigh.

"Keep your head up, Jade!" It wasn't a request. I snapped my head back up, and as I did so, I felt Her tongue on my clit. I gasped.

"Do you like that, Jade?"

"Yes!"

"I will remind you tonight, but only tonight, that I want you to call me Mistress."

"I'm sorry, Mistress. Yes, I like it very much."

She licked me again, this time a long, flat-tongued lick that from this position started at my clit and ended with a deep thrust into my aching, needy pussy. I moaned again and closed my eyes, letting Her tongue and lips take me on an amazing journey. I felt warm all over and imagined myself doing this again and again. In fact, I had already started to wonder what I would do if they changed their minds and I wasn't invited back to their bed.

Remembering Zoe beneath me, I opened my eyes and searched hers. But just like earlier, downstairs, I saw nothing but pride. No jealousy, only pride for her mistress. Pride at being owned by such a magnificent lover, such a skillful mistress and beautiful woman. She was Hers because She had chosen her.

Suddenly I was cumming, and I couldn't help pushing back harder on Her mouth. Beneath me Zoe moaned, and She stopped licking me to speak.

"You do not have permission to cum, Zoe."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do not make me punish you on Jade's first night with us."

"I'll be good, Mistress," Zoe promised.

She went back to teasing and licking at my clit, and I could feel the heat growing once more in my pussy. I wanted to cum, but Zoe's denial made my emotions swim inside me. How could I cum again and again whilst she was forced to watch with no relief? When She pushed Her fingers into my already throbbing cunt, I had no choice. It only took seconds before my body shook, and I began to buck like something wild. I dropped my head into Zoe's shoulder and rode my bliss to her soft chanting in my ear.

"I belong to Mistress, I will not cum," Over and over she whispered it whilst my orgasm subsided.

She let me collapse my full body into Zoe, and her soft breasts and sweet body made my euphoria go on.

I felt Her position Herself behind me, and for a fleeting moment I thought, THERE IS NO WAY I CAN DO MORE! I'm fucked!

But it wasn't me She wanted, I just happened to be lying on top of what She wanted. Zoe moaned loudly as She stuffed the dildo into her, and She reminded her again, "You are mine, and I will decide when you cum!"

Underneath me, Zoe jerked with the force of the thrusts, and I couldn't help but take her mouth on mine and kiss her sweet, puffy lips. I shouldn't have, because this kiss coupled with the hard fucking nearly sent her reeling over the edge. I jerked my head back quickly and whispered, "No, Zoe! Don't cum! Don't cum!"

The mantra started again and she drifted off the abyss of pleasure and centered herself in service again.

Then She spoke again, whilst unbuckling the cuffs holding Zoe. "Lie on your back Jade, I want Zoe to lick you whilst I fuck her."

Oh god, would Zoe cum whilst she was licking me? I had never pitied Zoe her punishments, because she was Hers of her own free submission, but I didn't want to be the reason she was punished. But I did as She had told me. Already She had power over me that I didn't understand.

She was pounding into Zoe hard from behind, and the moment her mouth settled on my pussy, she moaned loudly.

"Cum, baby! Cum!" She gave Her permission, and Zoe screamed and bucked wildly in pleasure. She grabbed my hair and pulled me up to meet Her mouth, kissing me hard whilst She tensed and exploded in Her own exquisite orgasm.

I didn't think it possible, but my horny little pussy began to spasm and I trembled with yet another orgasm. She pulled out of Zoe and lay down, stretching Her long body on the bed.

"Zoe, I need to be cleaned," indicating Her dildo. Zoe moved alongside Her long legs and took the dildo in Her mouth. Lovingly, she licked every trace of cum from it.

I took in the whole picture of them, my eyes drinking in their lovely bodies. I couldn't help myself. All I wanted to do was taste. My mouth watered, and I moved to put my mouth on Zoe's slick, wet pussy.

"That belongs to me! Normally you will ask permission first. You may have it now, as I would have granted it earlier had I known you would desire that. We will have to discuss the rules soon. I just need you to know right from the very beginning that Zoe's body belongs to me, and anything you want to do with it will always have to be cleared with me first." She smiled at me to show she wasn't angry or disappointed, but that She was teaching me. "Go ahead. Enjoy!"

And I did, I licked every drop from her wet, abused cunt while she lovingly suckled her mistress' dildo.

She woke us both up a bit later to get under the covers. I was half asleep, but it didn't escape me that as we all settled back into sleep they had both kissed me goodnight.

I didn't dream. I think this is because all my dreams were already coming true.

The next day we spent getting to know each other some more, and when we were all totally sated, we sat down to discuss how things would be now, how long "now" would be, and what we all expected. Since I was still very unsure about the lifestyle. She agreed to involve me slowly.

"When Zoe and I first met, we knew almost from the start what we wanted from each other. We have grown and changed along the way, but I sense that while you want to be with us in some capacity, you aren't sure yet about the lifestyle we share. I believe this is something you'll have to explore a little at a time. You will be serving me, but know you are not my slave and you will never be. This is not because you are not worthy, but because Zoe and I believe in One Mistress, One Slave. This being said you will address me as Mistress. I would like to ask you some questions now."

"I don't mind, Mistress."

"Good. Am I correct in believing that all of this has come as a bit of a shock to you? That you never thought of us so intimately before?"

"Yes, Mistress. I had never even thought about women before, let alone ..."

Zoe smiled reassuringly at me, and I continued. "Well, not at all until that day I handed you the crop."

"Saturday? As in, less than a week ago?" She asks incredulously.

"Yes, Mistress." I was blushing furiously now but determined to answer everything. "When you asked me for the crop, it was the first time you had ever spoken to me during sex, and, well ... it was as if something reached out and pulled me into your world, made me question what I wanted."

"Well, in that case you should tell us what it is you want, Jade," She said.

I wasn't sure how to answer this, so I went with complete honesty. "I want what you two have. I want the devotion to each other, and the complete exchange of love and trust, and at the moment, I want you. Both of you."

"I'm glad that you see the very foundation of what we are, Jade. Without that, we would never survive. But whilst you describe the intimacy, you don't talk about the physical nature of what we are. This is a relationship of dominance and submission, of power exchange and the giving and receiving of s&m. If it is only the love and devotion that you crave, then you will find that with the right vanilla partner."

"I know this Mistress, and I know I want more. I want to submit to my lover, I'm just not sure how deeply yet. And ..."

She waited for me to continue, and when I didn't, prompted me with assurances of no judgement.

"And before I seek a mistress, I think it wise to know how deeply my submission runs. I need to know how much of myself I am willing to release to her. I know that I do not have any desire to be dominant. On the other hand, the simplest command from you sends my pussy into overdrive. I want to submit, want it very much. But I am frightened by how far to go, and with whom."

"I am willing, as is Zoe, to train you to submit to a level that you are comfortable with. You are not my slave, but I will be your Dom, and as such you will obey and respect me, but you will also have the luxury of refusing me. This will be difficult to manage, as I cannot allow you to refuse everything, or you will never learn. In this, Zoe will help. I will not use it to train you alone, as it will not be healthy for you to form an attachment to me as your mistress, and I believe this would happen if you submitted to me alone."

"Yes, Mistress."

"You may stay here anytime you want and for as long as you want, but whilst you share our bed, I must insist that you share no other."

"Mistress, I can say without a shadow of doubt that I have no wish to share anyone's bed except yours and Zoe's!"

"Good. Now, you have given me much to think on. I'm going out, and when I return, you will both be naked and kneeling in the hall. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress," we both chorused.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

So here I am. Naked and kneeling in the hall next to Zoe just as She told us to be. Oh fuck, I'm scared. Less than a week ago, I was just an observer, just watching and gathering information for an article on a subject I knew nothing about, and now ... now just look at me. Shit! Jade, what the fuck are you doing? Stand up! Put your clothes on! Go home! But my limbs won't listen, won't move. The same muscles and limbs that jump to attention when She speaks just won't listen to me.

I know that by being here as She instructed, I am giving my agreement to it all. By being naked here, I am giving my permission to be bound and whipped and anything else She may wish to do to me. At this thought my heart starts racing and my breathing quickens, and, just at the point I think I'm going to bolt, a hand reaches out and grasps mine. Looking up, I make eye contact with Zoe and immediately feel reassured. This beautiful, intoxicating woman is here with me.

Then we hear the key turn in the front door, and Zoe immediately releases my hand and looks down at the floor, but I'm new to this and look directly at Her as She enters the hall. Tall, muscled and lean, dressed in jeans, a checked shirt and a leather jacket. She looks gorgeous, and I am just drinking in the sight of Her when I feel the sharp, biting sting of a riding crop between my shoulders. "The" leather crop. How didn't I notice Her carrying that?

"Lesson one, Jade. Do not look at me unless I tell you to. Understand?"

Still reeling from the shock of being hit with the crop, I make mistake number two, "Yes."

This time the sharp sting falls on my breasts, and I gasp with pain but need no explanation. I quickly gasp out, "Yes, Mistress."

12