Jade

Story Info
Masochistic sub struggles with her hidden desires.
3.8k words
4.72
23.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DASTONE
DASTONE
508 Followers

"No Daddy Please, don't stop! Don't stop this time.... More.... More.... I need more.... Please Daddy..... I'm ..... I'm ......"

Jade's mouth opened in a silent scream as she came, her creamy cum flooding around the thick dildo that she had been pounding as deep and hard as she could into her needy slit. The silence of her orgasm seemed to echo off the walls as much as her screams had been moments before. Now all she heard was the beating of her heart and her quivering breath as she heaved for air, and of course the voice in her head.

"Wow Jade... You really are a nasty depraved little slut aren't you? How many times is that this week, even just today that you've made yourself cum? Even with Daddy making you cum every day it's not enough is it? How could anyone possibly love such a filthy whore that wants..."

"Shut up" Jade screamed inside her head, knowing that she'd die from shame if the voice kept talking. She knew it would keep describing the things she knew she shouldn't want; those deep dark desires she could never reveal to anyone. No one could know or they would know just how shameful and filthy she was. Especially Daddy. Her big strong sweet Daddy Dom who loved her so much, who protected her, who made her feel special and wonderful. Because he didn't know, he couldn't know, never could she tell him because then he'd leave. He'd look at her horror and disgust replacing the adoration she had come to crave in those bright blue eyes and he'd leave her, just like everyone else.

Pulling the dildo out of her still throbbing pussy she closed her eyes in shame, a tear leaking down her cheek even as she lifted the rubber phallus and began licking away the hateful evidence of her overwhelming desire, desperately trying to ignore the thrill of arousal that her actions continued to send through her tiny body.

Jade pulled herself together in time for Daddy to come home to her. He wasn't her father, though she imagined there would never be a better father once he did have children. Alex Stone was her... everything. Boyfriend, lover, protector, soul-mate. She called him Daddy because she was a submissive and had always identified most with the Daddy Dom/ little girl type of relationship that she read about online. In addition to that, Alex had always felt drawn to it as well, not that it was surprising to her. It was obvious that he was a Daddy Dom as soon as she got to know him.

Even though they had been together for over a year, living together for the past six months, she still knew that she did not deserve him. He was too good for her, his sweet and caring protection and adoration wasted on an undeserving and inadequate little. He was everything she had ever wanted, and far more than she could ever have hoped to have. But here he was, and he was hers.

"Only because he doesn't know..." The voice began to whisper in her ear. Little Jade shook her head with a grimace and turned back to the stove where her dinner was simmering in anticipation of her Daddy's return from work.

Moments later she heard the garage open and his car slowly pull into its place. Her heart leaped in her chest and she hurried to the door, kneeling on the floor so that he would see her waiting for him as soon as he walked into the house. She was still straightening the apron she wore when the doorknob turned and she hurriedly put her hands behind her back, forcing her body to stop wiggling in excitement. Waiting for him like this was something she needed to do, more than it was a requirement from him. Jade knew he didn't fully understand, but she needed to serve him, needed to be everything for him, needed to prove that she was worth staying for. Because if she didn't.... "He'll leave you. Just like everyone else." The voice finished.

Alex Stone walked through the door and she felt his eyes immediately find hers, lighting up like they always did when they saw her, like she was the most incredible sight he had ever seen. Oh those eyes... she loved those deep blue eyes that so easily betrayed the feelings of the man she so adored. She soared upon the love and devotion behind those eyes as he stared into hers. Then he saw them slide down her body, pausing where the apron nearly revealed her naked breasts beneath. She saw the flash of hunger that stirred in his eyes as he took her in, and she quivered in delight, even as she thought that she was seeing something similar to what prey would see in the eye of a predator in their final moments. Oh to be the thing that caused such hunger in her Daddy, to be the prey that he instinctively hungered for.

He stomach twisted in pleasure as he crouched down in front of her and his big hand cupped her cheek. "Hello little one," he said in his deep voice that never failed to make her heart skip a beat. "I missed you today."

Jade sighed and leaned into his hand, nuzzling it gently as she breathed him in. His presence washed over her, sweeping away so many of the doubts and fears that plagued her whenever he was away. This is why he could never leave, she could never do anything that would make him go away and with him this peace, this protection. She needed his calming presence and the safety she only ever felt with him more deeply than she ever thought possible.

It was a need that constantly battled against other needs within her. She tended to think of this as Little Jade's need. The need to be comforted and protected like she had never before known, and it fought against others, all stemming from the shadows of her past, all engrained deeply within her soul. Her Daddy know of the other needs, or at least some of them. He knew Needy Jade, the insatiable sexual desires, the need that gripped her, often daily. The need to have his body against hers, his strength and power overshadowing her weak body, pounding against her like the winds of a hurricane. Even now she could feel it stirring as she breathed him in and she fought it down, for now at least.

"I missed you too Daddy," she whispered as she looked into those adoring eyes that were again locked on hers, the flash of primal hunger pushed away for the moment as he looked at his precious little one and made sure she was alright. "I have dinner ready for you Daddy, I hope you like it," she said after a moment and watched as he stood, seemingly to tower over her kneeling form. She took his offered hand and let him pull her to her feet.

"Oh sweet girl you are far too good to me." Daddy said as he sniffed the air enthusiastically. "That smells delicious!"

Jade blushed and hid her head, unwilling to tell him just how wrong he was. She allowed him to guide her into the kitchen for dinner, safe and calm in the peaceful pool of his presence. They talked as they ate, Daddy telling her about the different meetings and projects he had been part of through the day, making her smile and laugh and fall in love with him all over again as he talked. She loved how much he enjoyed his job and his responsibilities. Only a couple of times during dinner did the voice in the back of her head make an appearance, reminding her how unworthy she was and how disgusted he would be if he knew how dirty and broken she was inside.

After dinner Jade convinced Daddy to go and relax in his chair while she did the dishes. "You know I like to do them for you Daddy, plus you always miss spots." She joked as she pushed him into the living room, reveling in the hungry gaze she could feel on her bare bottom as she walked back into the kitchen and carried the plates to the sink. She really did enjoy doing things like this for him and taking care of such a small thing for him, but the voice reminded her why she really did it. "You think he'll stay just because you do his dishes? You really are just a stupid little...." Jade shook her head, a tear falling into the sink of soapy water as she worked.

Fifteen minutes later she returned to the living room, her apron left behind and her naked body revealed. Though his favorite team was playing she saw his eyes immediately leave the TV and lock onto her as she walked to him. Handing him a cold can of his favorite soda she kneeled before him and gazed up at him, again breathing in his calming and protective presence while fighting the need that was building in her stomach.

Daddy's hand found her cheek and caressed gently as he stared into her eyes. Jade could see the hunger rising again as she knelt in her proper place before him, the hunger that transformed her controlled and careful Daddy into a ravenous sexual beast that would overwhelm her with uncontrolled strength and force as he claimed her. "Well almost uncontrolled," Jade thought to herself. He never lost control, not entirely. He always held back, never allowed himself to cause her harm or pain beyond a few spanks or a firm grasp on her soft pale flesh. With a flash she felt her last and darkest need arise within her and imagined a much different Daddy above her, harsh and unforgiving as he used her, punished her for being weak and needy, hurt her and called her names, his eyes no longer blue with love and adoration but blazing red with anger and lust as he took his pleasure from her useless body,

Jade squirmed at the image, heat flooding her face with shame even as her pussy gushed with desire. The voice laughed at her shame, laughed as she tried to hide it from her Daddy's questioning gaze.

"What's wrong little one?" he asked softly as he looked down at her. "Tell me what you're thinking." She stared back into his blue eyes and fell back on the same pretense she always used, ignoring the mocking voice that echoed in her ears.

"I'm sorry Daddy... I know it's so wrong and a good girl shouldn't want it but I need you so badly." She watched his arousal grow under his jeans at her words. To him it was a game she played, pretending to be so innocent and ashamed of even the slightest sexual desire. To her it was a way of revealing the shame she truly did feel, but pretending it to be something silly. She did love watching his need grow and her own grew in response. "I've needed you so bad all day Daddy, I can't help it. I'm sorry Daddy," she whimpered, still gazing into his eyes.

"You've been thinking naughty thoughts haven't you little slut?" His voice took on a stern tone and she grimaced and turned away as if struck, knowing that her thoughts had been so much naughtier than he could ever imagine, than she could ever reveal. The flush of shame rising up her cheeks increased, as did the gush of arousal now flooding her little cunt. "Does my little slut need to be punished for her needy behavior today?" he asked and lifted her chin up to bring her face back to his.

"Yes Daddy!" Jade whimpered, trying not to appear to eager but unable to stop the quiver of expectation that went down her spine. Her need for calm and protection was fading, pushed aside by the need to feel his strength against her, and still she fought against her darkest urges, forcing herself to only show Daddy the desires she knew he could accept. She took his hand and let him guide her over his lap, knowing he would see her swollen and dripping pussy and know just how needy she was.

"Oh my sweet little slut just look at the state of you! Have you been this wet all day?" His stern voice was accompanied by a strong hand on her backside, rubbing and squeezing to reveal the wetness coating her inner thighs. "Those must have some naughty thoughts indeed to have you this messy."

Jade whimpered and hid her face in the couch as the voice cried in triumph, "You see? He knows. He can see how filthy you are, how nasty, how depraved." Each word filled her heart with despair and she knew that Daddy was about to push her away from him and leave.

SMACK!!!!

The sound of his hand landing on her taught bottom echoed off the walls, followed by her yelp of surprise and pain.

SMACK, SMACK!!

Two more slaps followed and she whimpered and moaned, allowing herself to revel in the pain while Daddy couldn't see. She silently pleaded for more slaps, she needed more pain to quell her dark need, to keep it sated. It was getting harder and harder to satisfy, harder and harder to ignore the call from the thin scars that marred her upper thighs. "Please more," she pleaded inside her head where only the mocking voice could hear.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!!!

She drank it in, trying to remain still and quiet so her Daddy wouldn't stop out of concern, but an unbidden groan of pain sounded from her chest on the last smack and she felt him immediately stiffen, afraid he had gone too far. He hid it and pretended he was done anyway, his hand now soothing the warm and stinging skin of her ass.

Little Jade welcomed the comfort, loved the adoration she felt in his touch. Needy Jade quivered in anticipation of the pleasure that would follow now that her punishment was complete. And Dark Jade screamed in frustration as she was once again pushed down and away, awakened but unsatisfied, the delicious pain only having whetted her appetite, yet she was pushed away nonetheless. Kept out of sight where she couldn't ruin everything.

Daddy's hands kept massaging, his fingers getting closer and closer to her dripping slit and Needy Jane purred her triumph. She could feel the strength of his erection that she needed so badly directly under her, she knew it would soon be hers. "Please Daddy," she whimpered softly. "I need to feel you."

Daddy gave her one final rub and lifted her from her prone position. Eagerly she fell to her knees and stared up in pleading anticipation as her kept her hands still on his thighs. He nodded his approval and she immediately pulled at the clasp of his belt, her teeth sinking into her lip with the thrill of promised pleasure that she could feel under her hands as she worked to release it.

Finally, she had her prize and moaned her approval as his thick shaft filled her hand. The velvety skin felt so warm and soft in her hand but as she tightened her grip she could feel the iron hard strength underneath and she felt her legs go weak. Luckily she was already on her knees and all that was left to do was fill her mouth with the object of her desire. Her hand drifted between her legs as she sucked on the cock she craved more than any drug and she frantically fingered her sopping wet pussy.

Daddy growled and groaned above her, letting her please him as she wished, the sound of his pleasure filling little Jade with accomplishment and joy, and Needy Jade with pleasure of her own as she kept working towards the gift of his delicious cum. But before she could claim it she felt his hands lifting her, his strength thrilling to her as he easily moved her body. She gave no resistance, automatically following his direction, her own desires swept away by the strength of his. Dark Jade raised her head hopefully, sensing the loss of control that always accompanied this strength. "Maybe this time" she thought hungrily, craving more pain.

Daddy's cock speared into her from behind as she bent over the couch, not quite sure how she had gotten there, simply knowing that her Daddy had put her where he wanted her. The thrusting of his cock filled her with such pleasure that she could do little but whimper and moan her gratitude as she accepted his dominance.

Needy Jade came as his fingers found her nipples and pulled on them, pleasure washing over her as she gave her whole body to her strong and powerful Daddy. Little Jade came again as she felt her Daddy arch his back in pleasure, knowing that it was her that provided that pleasure to him. Dark Jade grew stronger and stronger as his fingers dug into her, his teeth sinking into her shoulder, but it wasn't enough! Oh how she needed more pain, she needed to feel what she had felt as a child, unwanted and unloved, used as a punching bag and a toy to be taken and discarded, her body bruised and bleeding.

Little Jade cringed from the memories, terrorized by the needs she felt so deep inside her and the mocking voice screaming at her. "He'll see, he'll know, and he'll leave. You're going to lose your precious Daddy you stupid little whore!" She cried out in agony and despair and immediately she felt her Daddy stop his pounding, his rough grip instantly gone as he turned her face to his.

"Are you ok little one?" he asked quietly, his eyes filled with concern, the burning hunger forgotten even while his cock continued to throb inside her. Little Jade melted under his protection and calm returned to her. She nodded her head, looking into his eyes as he said, "Did I hurt you?"

At the word hurt something broke within Jade. Dark need exploded within her, crushing the resistance that usually held it bound. It filled her entire body, her entire being, and refused to be contained, uncaring of the consequences, uncaring of the shame it would cause. "Hurt me Daddy," she pleaded, her skin ultra-sensitive, her heart beating wildly. She could feel the crazed light burning in her eyes as she looked hungrily into his. More pleas went unspoken as she watched a new look enter his blue eyes. Understanding and a dark hunger seemed to darken the bright blue gaze as his muscles tensed.

Suddenly her face was shoved down into the cushions of the couch and she felt her pussy tear open as he buried his entire thick length inside her. His hands became claws on her skin, digging into her pale flesh harder than ever before. His growls became deeper, stronger, almost scary in their intensity. She heard his voice above her and knew that he was beyond control for the first time, her sweet and caring Daddy was replaced by a dark monster he had always held in check, and she was the prey so willingly given to sate the monsters hunger.

CRACK!!

Her ass stung with the sharpness of the blow, her cry of pain falling on heedless ears as he smacked her again and again. Words were in his grunts but she couldn't make sense of them. She heard degradation in his tone and felt anger in his touch and she was lost in memories of the past, soaking it in as her dark need finally received what it craved. Jade cried out as her hair was yanked back and the claws of her monster latched onto her face, fingers pushing into her mouth, the growling voice of her Daddy calling her the filthiest of names as he took her. She could feel her abused cunt pulsing around him, accepting his brutal fucking and the load of thick powerful seed that was spraying into it as he roared his climax to the world. Dark Jade came. She came deeper and harder than she had ever cum before, finally overwhelmed by the force of the man who had so fully claimed the rest of her. She knew that it wasn't enough to satisfy her for long, he had barely scratched the surface of her need. But it would suffice for now.

Jade's body went weak and she collapsed under the weight of his body. She heard the grunts and growls soften, the fierce grip of the monster's claws softening into the strong but gentle hands of her beloved Daddy. Little Jade wept and her body shook with the shame and fear as she could no longer shut out the voice in her head. "Well that's it. He knows. He's going to leave just like everyone else. You can't hide what you are Jade. You know that now don't you?

Sobbing Jade turned, and clutched the man above her, burying her face in his chest. She heard him say her name, questioning and concerned but she couldn't look. She knew what she'd see, the disgust and loathing that had filled the eyes of so many. She couldn't bear to see those blue eyes she loved so much turned on her with such contempt.

He sat up, pulling her small frame with him until she sat in his lap still sobbing against his bare chest. "Please don't leave me, please. I'm sorry! It won't happen again I'm sorry Daddy please." His strong hand found her chin and she couldn't deny him. She looked up into his eyes.

"Oh my little one." Daddy said, his eyes even more full of love and adoration than ever before." I could never leave you. You belong with me and I belong with you."

DASTONE
DASTONE
508 Followers
12