Jade & Jorel Ch. 2

Story Info
Young Filipina quests to be Black Cock Whore.
2k words
4.41
86.1k
7
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarcManX
DarcManX
21 Followers

Jade attempted to regain her composure after the mind numbing orgasm induced by Jorel's cock. She had never felt so used yet so free. So defiled yet so liberated. As Jade slowly emerged from her orgasmic stupor she turned and realized that Jorel was stroking his 9 inch spear with one hand while inserting a finger into her virgin rectum with the other. "Jade you have performed well beyond my expectations. You are indeed a tasty slut at heart. Why don't we adjourn to the bathroom for a bit of freshening up?" Jade took Jorel by the hand and led the way.

When Jade rose from the couch and started towards the bathroom Jorel was mesmerized by her tiny Asian frame. Her small buttocks jiggled when she walked and Jorel could only think to himself that delicate ass would soon be reamed and filled beyond capacity. Jade crossed the living room and stopped when she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. "Oh my God Jorel look at me. I look like such a whore." Jorel was quite amused at her self revelation. Jade leered at herself in the mirror. There was dried cum in her disheveled hair and streaked all over her face. Cum was leaking down her inner thighs and her full lips were swollen courtesy of the face fucking Jorel had given her. In Jorel's estimation Jade seemed to be purring when she said "This is how I always wanted to look. Like I always wanted to feel. Thank you Jorel." Jorel reached for his bag and pulled out a camera. "Shall we freeze this moment in time?" With that being said he snapped away.

When they arrived in the bathroom Jorel told Jade to start a hot shower. She removed her thongs and bra and stepped into the shower. "For now I want to watch you bathe Jade." Jade poured liquid soap on a white sponge and immersed herself under the running water. Jorel stroked himself as he stood and watched paying close attention when she scrubbed her nipples ,crotch and smooth ass. "What a pleasing sight Jade watching you cleanse yourself after taking this black dick. Did you enjoy your ravishing Jade? Was it everything that you hoped for?" Jade locked eyes with Jorel and responded "Yes Jorel, I know I will never be the same You've given me a new life, a new purpose. All I desire is to be used by black men and their dicks. I want to be the best black cock whore ever."

"So you shall Jade. So you shall. On your knees Jade!" Jade knelt down in the shower leaning over the side of the tub. Jorel presented his stiff meat to her face for attention. "Uuummmm Thank you Jorel" Jade said dreamily. Jade used both of her hands to massage Jorels dick. She kissed and licked his flaring head. Jade proceeded to attack his hairy black balls. She sucked on one while jerking his cock. Jade inhaled the aroma of him and was excited at the taste of her pussy on his dick. Jorel was obviously pleased when he said "Jade your hands and mouth are certainly skilled.

The feel of your delicate Asian tongue on my black balls and dick is a special one indeed. You are a wanton slut Jade and you relish every second of it don't you?" Jade was in a lusty black cock haze. She acknowledged Jorels words simply by jerking him faster and a muffled moan. Jorel abruptly pulled his cock from Jades mouth, grabbed a handful of her raven black hair and pulled her head back. "Look me in the eyes Jade and tell me how much you want this dick." Jorel shook his pole inches from her face. Jade appeared to be drunk with lust.

Her eyes danced as she spoke "please Jorel don't tease me. I need that black dick. I want to suck it and fuck it desperately. I want you to put it in my ass and fuck my tight virgin asshole. I want you to use my body as your personal fucktoy. Please give me that dick. Please Jorel." Jorel was extremely stimulated as he gripped her hair and studied her lusty Asian face. "Jade I will surely fuck that hot ass of yours. I will repeatedly saw through your tight asshole until you pass out. It is what you want so it shall be." Continuing to hold her by the hair Jorel stepped to the side as Jade was halfway out of the shower and ran his dick across her lips and tongue. Back and forth Jade licked his shaft as Jade used her scalding tongue to pleasure Jorel. Wet noises echoed throughout the room as Jorel bellowed out "Yes you whore, eat this dick!!!! Eat it!!!!"

Jorel lifted Jade up and out of the tub. Hel carried her to the bedroom and laid her down on the bed. "I'll be right back" was all he said as he left the room. Jorel returned carrying the bottle of cognac and two glasses. Jade was sitting on the edge of the bed absentmindedly fingering herself. Jorel filled two glasses and handed one to Jade. Once again Jade greedily gulped the contents. Jorel played with her nipples as he finished his drink. He sprung up and went towards the living room to fetch his bag. This time when he returned he Jade was on the bed on all fours with her back to him and her ass high in the air as she shoved 3 fingers in and out of her steaming slit. She panted in ecstasy as she manipulated her sopping snatch into a frenzy. Jorel soaked in the exquisite sight of this petite Asian woman with her ass pointed towards the sky and masturbating.

"Good girl Jade. Very good indeed." Jade panted and grinded her hips at his words. Jorel dropped to his knees at the side of the bed and started to tongue her from behind. He grabbed her hips and licked and stabbed at her swollen pussy lips and traced his tongue up to her rosebud asshole. Jade shuddered and came once again. "Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh. Yeeeessssss J J J Jorel" Jorel tightened his grip on her hips and vigorously redoubled his oral assault He alternated between her snatch and ass. Jade was in a sexual delirium. Jorel kept up his blinding pace and suddenly stopped. He grabbed his bag and pulled out a thick black 4 inch dildo that had a ring on the flat end and a tube of baby oil. "Jade it's time to prepare your ass for entry."

"I'm ready Jorel, I'm ready" Jade exclaimed.

Jorel squeezed the tube and let the oil drip onto the small of her back. He waited patiently as the oil made it's way to its destination. When it slithered to the crack of her ass Jorel started to massage it between her ass cheeks and on her puckered hole. Jade shook in anticipation when Jorel said " I can barely wait to fuck your sweet little ass Jade!" Jorel inserted a middle finger into her asshole and Jade threw her head back in exhilaration when she felt it. Jorel kept this up for a minute or so and inserted another finger into her ass. Jade wiggled her hips gripping Jorels fingers. Jorel rhythmically worked his fingers in out of her rectum as Jade was beside herself in passion. Jorel then withdrew his fingers from Jades ass and grabbed the dildo. He placed the head of the dildo at her entrance. He pushed the fat head past her ring as Jade wailed in heat "Oooooooo. Yesssss."

Jorel pushed in about 2 inches while Jade grabbbed a pillow and stuffed it in her mouth. Jorel pulled Jade up into a standing position on the bed. Then displaying his strength and dexterity Jorel grabbed Jade by the hips picked her up stepped away from the bed and flipped her so that they were in a standing 69. Jade knew what to do. She locked her legs around his neck and went for his cock holding on to his ass for support. Jorel attacked her pussy with abandon. He licked and sucked her sweet slit. Occasionally he would open his mouth and bite down on the ring on the end of the dildo and drive it in and out of her ass with the movement of his head. It drove Jade absolutely nuts. The feeling of the dildo stretching her ass was amazing.

She noisily sucked Jorels manhood as she was suspend in midair. This went on for awhile and then Jorel put Jade on the floor momentarily. He then lifted her up so that her legs were wrapped around his waist. He shoved his huge black member into her pussy and began fucking her. Jorel had is hands on her ass and her was literally throwing her pussy onto his rigid pole. Jades eyes were closed and her mouth was wide open. Not a sound came out. Jorel was fucking her so hard that she had no air in her lungs. Every stroke was accompanied by a loud smacking sound of flesh. Jorel was truly fucking her senseless. Jade was on the verge of passing out when Jorel finally eased up his deep pussy drilling. He put Jade down on the bed and pushed onto all fours. He then removed the dildo from her ass and grabbed her by the hair and said "Turn around and watch as I put my big dick in your tight ass. I want you to see it slut." Jorel pushed his fat head past her anal ring and didn't stop till he had 5 inches of black snake stuffing her ass. He still held her by her hair as her body seemed to go limp.

Jorel had knocked the wind out of her yet again. Jade wasn't prepared for this incredible full sensation she was experiencing. Jorel was only more turned on by her present condition. He crammed 2 more inches of his fuckstick into her making her watch. Her asshole was impossbly strecthed and he held still allowing her to adjust for a moment. The contrast of their skins was wonderful. This olive skinned beauty was bent over and being ass fucked by a huge black cock. Jorel was intoxicated at the thought and he began to pick up speed in and out of her ass. Jade was gripping the sheets in pure pleasure. Jorel not only reamed her faster but harder and soon he was putting all nine inches into this tiny whore. She was taking 9 inches of thick black dick in her ass and loving it.

Jorel fucked her ass harder and harder as her whole body shook on each stroke. He reached over and grabbed both of her wrists and pulled them behind her back. He used them as leverage as he pulled her ass onto his raging dick. Back and forth over and over Jorel ravaged the Asian sluts ass. She thought he would pull her arms from the socket he was fucking her so hard. Jorel was drilling her ass. He felt a tingling in his balls and knew he was about to explode. He gave her a few last brutal stokes and pulled his dick from her guts.

He started to jack himself as Jade looked over her shoulder just as he spewed. "Oh yeeeeeeeah" He fired 3 or 4 ropes of cock juice onto her ass as Jade spun around to catch the rest in her face. Jorel kept cumming and shot several pearly white strands of sperm all over her pretty face. "Y y y yyessss cccccum in my f f f f ace"Jade was orgasming once more as she rubbed his black dick all over her whitewashed face. Jorel looked down at Jade and said "This is only the beginning Jade. Only the beginning. I have big plans for you."

To Be Continued...

Feedback is encouraged and appreciated.

DarcManX
DarcManX
21 Followers