Jade & Jorel Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lets cum on this slut Reggie."

Reggie withdrew his meat from her rectum and they stood on either side of her and began to jerk off pointing their black dicks at her face. Jade sat on the bech and was furiously fingering her pussy watching them jerk their huge cocks. Her lips were swollen and pouty as she said

"Give me your cum. Paint my face. I want to taste your cum. C'mon you big dicked studs give it to me."

Jorel reached down and pinched and twisted one of her nipples as he beat himself off in her face. Jade lewdly stuck out her tongue for target practice. Reggie said "I'm gonna bust!" Reggie bellowed out "Aaaaaahhhhhhh" and began to cum. Jade opened her eyes only to see torrents of cum flying at her lovely face. Reggie shot ropes and ropes all over her face drenching her forehead and cheek. "Mmmmmmmm. Yessssss Reggie" Jade said as she was being cummed on. Reggie was stroking his cock trying to squeeze every drop into her face. When the explosion finally subsided Jades face was dripping with hot cum. She had cum in her nostrils and allover her mouth. She stuck out her tongue and lapped up the cum from her lips. She was still fingering her slutty snatch while Jorel was on the verge of adding to her facial decoration. Jade reached out with both hands and began to help Jorel get off.

Finally Jorel's eyes rolled into the back of his head and began to release his juice. Jorel blasted Jades right eye first then shot three ropes on her mouth and lips. Then he aimed higher and her forehead was coated with black cock juice. He hit her in the eye again and now her eyes were plastered shut. He shoved his still cumming cock into her mouth and forced her head all the way down and deposited the rest directly into her stomach.

She bobbed her head back and forth over his spent cock deliriously trying to extract every drop from her lovers cock. Look at me Jade let me see you in all your glory. Jade looked up trying to wipe the cum from her eyes and smiled at Jorel and said" Thank you daddy I needed this. I love you." Reggie stood there with a look of satisfaction when he said "Thank you both for a unforgettable night. I hope we can do it again sometime." Jorel said "No problem my brother you're welcome here anytime right Jade?" Jade was too busy sucking Jorel's dick and could only nod her head in agreement with her man.

To be continued...

12