Jade & Jorel Ch. 4

Story Info
Young filipina has big fun in Harlem USA.
3.6k words
4.53
71k
5
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarcManX
DarcManX
21 Followers

Jade's Big Night Out

(Your feedback is not only welcome but it is encouraged. Please let me know what you think. It's been almost a year since my last submission so please feel free to read each installment.)

The next weekend Jade received a call from Jorel asking her out for a night on the town.

"Jade baby I want to take you out to a nice club uptown tonight. You'll have the time of your life. We'll dance and have a few drinks and just do the town. "

"That sounds good to me Jorel. What time should I be ready? What should I wear?"

"I'll come by around ten and please wear something very very sexy because I have big plans for you."

"Hmmmm big plans huh? That sounds interesting. I think I'm going to love this."

"Believe me you will never forget this night."

With that Jade hung up the phone and she could feel the familiar dampness creeping between her legs. "Jorel that devil has something naughty planned. I can hardly wait. I think I'll go out a pick out something special. Something special indeed."

The week went by like a blur and Jade found herself daydreaming Saturday morning about the evenings festivities to come. Jade had bought a skin tight silk mini skirt that accentuated her petite frame. Standing in front of the mirror modeling the dress Jade was overcome with thoughts of Jorel and their spirited sexual sessions. She wondered aloud how she became such a slut for black dick. Jorel had done things to her that she never even dreamed of doing and what's worse is she loved every second of it. Never in her life did she expect to willingly give up her body to a black man but every since she did her life hasn't been the same. She's tasted cum for the first time, had her ass invaded for the first time and had sex with two black guys for the first time. "If my mother could see me now ." Jade turned and posed in the mirror making sure every curve and turn of her body was enticingly supported.

Ten o'clock came and the doorbell rang. When Jade opened the door there stood the man of her life. Jorel was impeccably dressed with a cream colored double breasted suit and brown wingtips. Jade's

Pulse immediately quickened at the site of him. "Jorel you look wonderful."

"Thanks babe so do you. Actually you look like a hot model." Jade began to run her hands up and down Jorels chest and stomach until finally reaching his cock and squeezing thru the material of his slacks. Jorel moaned his approval then removed Jades hand. "No time for that now but you'll get your chance later and that's a promise. Now turn around and let me look at you." Jade stood in front of Jorel and spun around showing off her tight figure. The neckline plunged revealing delectable cleavage and her hips swayed seductively from the rear view. "Do you like it?"

"Like it? No baby I love it!!! I love the way your ass looks in this dress. It makes me wanna go up inside of you right now but unfortunately there's no time for that. Lets get to the club."

Jorel pulled up in front "Chocolate Factory" in the world famous Harlem USA. The billboard read Closed Door Party Tonite. Members Only. ."This is it sugar. Get ready for the time of your life."

"Wow Jorel this place is nice. I can't wait to get inside."

"Me too. baby me too."

The line outside was packed with well dressed people. Jade noticed something a bit peculiar on the line. She saw that there were many many black men but very few black women. There seemed to be a unusual number of white and hispanic women with their black dates. As far as she could tell Jade was the only asian woman. As she and Jorel strolled to the front of the line Jade could feel eyes on her and Jorel. The men looked with a burning hunger and the women gazed in curiosity. Jorel was warmly greeted by the bouncer at the door and told to go right in.

Once inside Jade was floored by the atmosphere. Smooth R&B sounds emanated from the sound system and the lighting set up a sensual intimate design. Couples were dancing and drinking everywhere. Many couples were dancing close rubbing their bodies together in a heated sexual way. "Wow Jorel this place is wonderful. I can see I'm going to really enjoy this."

"You're going to enjoy it much more than you can understand Jade. I'm going to make this something you'll treasure forever." With that being said Jorel kissed Jade softly on her forehead.

Jorel went to the bar and ordered drinks for Jade and himself. Along the way he stopped and exchanged pleasantries with many of the male patrons. Occasionally the men would look over in Jades direction and cast a knowing glance. Jade wondered what Jorel was telling them. Did he tell them about her sexual tastes? Did he tell them she was his girlfriend? Jorel returned with the drinks and they proceeded to talk and soak in the atmosphere. A song came on that made Jorel jump up and pull Jade onto the dance floor. Jorel held Jade tight and began to grind seductively on her body. Jade could feel the heat rise in her body and reacted to her heightened arousal. She grabbed Jorel around the waist to pull him closer. She wanted to feel his manhood on her body right now. As she looked around the dance floor Jade noticed that many of the women were in various states of undress. She saw one very cute blond with a huge black man dancing behind her. What made this scene a bit unusual was the blonde had her dress hike up above her waist and her partner was obviously hard and ready poking his member into her fleshy ass as they danced. Jade looked around and saw more of the same. There were women everywhere dresses up blouses open dancing lewdly. Jade could feel her temperature rise yet again when Jorel reached down and squeezed her ass hard.

"Baby you look so good tonight. I want you so bad. Get on your knees."

"Ooooohhhh Jorel that sounds good to me."

Jorel paced his hands on Jades shoulders and pushed her down before him. "That's a good girl. Now you know what to do don't you?" Jade simply nodded and went to work on his zipper. She reached in and pulled out Jorels growing cock. She kissed the head lightly and opened her mouth. Jorel suddenly without warning shoved his cock into her mouth and throat. Forcing his nine inch shaft in to the hilt. Jade was startled and turned on and began to suck him. Jorel was uninterested in her sucking him because he had other ideas. He started to fuck her face swiftly. He held her head in place and stroked his asian sluts mouth.

"Yeah that's it take it slut. I know you want this dick now take it!!!!!" Jade moaned her approval and tried to satisfy her man. Jorel looked around the room and what he saw just further excited him. About 20 feet away was the couple that Jade had noticed earlier. Now the blonde was naked except for spiked heels and her bra and her partner was reaming her ass. In front of her was another black man slapping her face with a 12 inch black snake. The blonde was groaning uncontrollably and the man at her face was obviously reveling in her predicament spitting sweet nothings at her while he abused her face.

"That's it white trash. How does it feel with that black log in your sweet ass? Looks like you're loving every second of it." Every time she tried to answer the man pounding her ass picked up the intensity and he slapped her face harder with his engorged cock. Jorel was absolutely loving the scene fucking Jades face with more vigor. All over the room wild sensual scenes broke out forming crowds around couples.

A tall husky black man walked over to Jorel and began stroking himself as he watched the scene. Jorel motioned to him to come closer and the man did as he was told. Jorel held Jades head in place and the stranger pulled out a thick 10 inch tool for her to hold. Jade reached up and began to stroke the man furiously. He threw his head back in ecstasy and guided her hand up and down his shaft. Jorel pulled his cock from jades hungry mouth and pushed her down further so she rested on hands and knees. He pushed her dress up and ran his fingers in and out of her soaking pussy. Then he violently sunk himself into her in one stroke knocking the wind from her lungs. When her mouth opened to take in oxygen she got the strangers 10 inches instead. Jorel stood behind and began to bang away at Jades tight pussy. He gripped her hips in his hands and proceeded to fuck her hard and fast making her tiny body quake and quiver on each stroke. "Fuck her mouth Bobby. She's a slut and loves to be treated like one!!!!"

Needing no further encouragement Bobby began to fuck her mouth in earnest. Each time he withdrew his 10 inch pole Jorel inserted his into her soaked pussy with incredible force. He was lifting her off the floor with the power of his strokes. His body crashed into hers repeatedly impaling her on his black sword. He started to smack her ass cheeks on every stroke driving her insane with lust. Jorel looked over at the blond and saw that she was noew riding a big cock and another was about to be inserted into her ass. He watched in true fascination as she was double penetrated. She bounced wildly on the black cocks as they filled her to capacity. Men began walking up to her and stroking themselves inches from her pleasure twisted face. Finally a tall skinny black guy started to yell and a thick spurt of white hot come splattered against the blonds mouth and nose. It seemed to set off a chain reaction as three more guys stepped up and stroke themselves to orgasm over her face and tits. Streams and streams of black cum washed her face and tits until she was a sticky mess bouncing on two cocks. She was obviously a cum enthusiast as she grabbed their cocks and rubbed them all over her face to scoop up the cum and deposit it into her waiting mouth. A crowd formed around them and cheered the slut on.

"Look at that slut!!"

"Eat it whore. We know what you like!!"

"That's what you were born to do you cumsucking bitch."

"There's plenty more where that came from."

The blond seemed to revel in her degradation and shudder and came at their words. Jorel was lost in the sight when he noticed more guys walking over to him Jade and Bobby.

"Look what Jorel brought to the party. A nice asian slut. Look at her guys she's getting it good!!!!!"

Jade heard their words and they seemed to spur her on. She picked up the speed sucking Bobby and began to throw every ounce of her body weight at Jorel. Jorel could tell the difference and loved it.

"So my little fuck toy likes the audience huh? You like to have people watch you get fucked with big black cocks don't you? Well lets give them something to see."

Jorel smacked her ass very hard and pulled his cock out of her pussy. He began to rub his thick cock up and down the crack of her ass. He found her asshole and pushed.

"Yeah that's it fuck her ass!!!"

"I bet it's tight. Make her scream Jay"

Bobby pulled his dick from her mouth and took her hand guided it up and down his shaft furiously. He could feel himself getting closer until finally he erupted.

"Here it is whore. Get it all!!!!!!!!" Bobby stroked himself and let loose with stream after stream of cum. He pointed it at her face and plastered her porcelain like features. The first spurt landed on her forehead the second across her open mouth the third attaching itself to her left cheek and the fourth sealing shut her right eye. Jorel knew how much she liked having cum in her face and fingered her pussy and pounded her tight ass with no mercy. Jade was screaming "Fuck me. Fuck my ass with that black cock. I love it fuck me harder!!!!!!!!" Jorel was only happy to oblige as he picked up speed and drilled her ass for everything he was worth. Jorel was mesmerized by the rhythm and sway of her ass as he used her body. In and out his cock would go stuffing her with what she lived for: Black dick. This is what she was meant to be a wanton whore for black men. He power fucked her ass driving her to two numbing orgasms. The crowd around them swelled as men walked over to her shoving their black cocks into her mouth to taste and suck. Some would cum in her mouth roughly pushing her head down so far that her nose was crushed against their pubic hairs depositing hot cum directly into her belly. Others would reach down and pinch and twist her nipples eliciting squeals of delight from her overstuffed mouth.

Jorel dislodged himself from her ass and stepped aside. A line was forming behind her as the hungry black men all wanted a turn at this petite asian whore. Jorel stood in front of Jade and grabbed her shoulders. A muscular black man placed himself behind her and pushed himself into her pussy. He grabbed a handful of her silky hair and began to stroke the asian beauty. Jorel help matters by pushing Jade back onto the strangers cock. Effectively making sure she couldn't squirm away from her position. The muscle bound ebony lover certainly relished having Jade in this way. He pulled her head to and fro and deep fucked her with the skill and force of a wild animal. Jade was in a lust laden heaven The stranger using her pussy reached around and began to fiddle with her clit. On each side of her black men offered her their waiting cocks to jerk while she sucked and fucked away. Jorel loved seeing his woman like this. She was a desperate slut . Desperate to be fucked, to be used, to be the center of attention. He pushed Jade back onto the raging cock harder and harder he wanted to see her get what she deserved. She deserved to have her starving body used by his brothers. She craved to be an object of depraved sexuality. This is her wish and purpose and he was only happy to oblige. The bulky stranger picked up his pace and began to batter Jade helpless pussy. Her whole body trembled upon his vaginal assault and Jade was incoherent in her ramblings. Jorel began to laugh as Jade was overtaken by yet another orgasm. The big guy pulled out and stroked himself over her ass. He popped just as another cock was shoved into her mouth. Thick creamy streams of white cum shot out and coated her quivering asian ass. Scalding spurts shot all over her ass showering her asshole and cheeks running down to her hairless snatch.

Jade was immediately pushed down to her back and her legs were pushed back to her chest and spread wide. Another black man got on his knees and slid himself inside her dripping pussy. "Ahhhhhhhhh this pussy is hot. I'm gonna fuck you raw you little whore."

The new cock was unbelievably thick and he spread Jade wide with his cock. Another man got on his knees and rested just above Jades head and fed her his long black dick. He pinched and squeezed her tits while face fucking her slut mouth. The man fucking her was losing himself in his passion. He held Jades legs high and wide and used his thick tool like a battering ram. Every stroke ended with his pubic hairs tangled with hers. He was doing everything he could to fuck Jade as hard as he could and Jade silently thanked him for his efforts spreading her legs wider and throwing her willing pussy at him at every opportunity. The stranger increased the ferocity of his strokes literally doing push ups in her pussy. Jade opened her mouth as wide as she could and a muffled scream emanated from her lungs as her slit was being drilled over and over. Finally the stranger let out a yell and flooded Jades pussy with cum fucking her impossibly hard while he ejaculated. The scene turned on the oral attacker and he shook and emptied his balls into Jades open mouth overflowing her tongue with white semen. Momentarily she laid there face covered in dried black cum and cum leaking from her mouth and used pussy. The crowd seemed to soak it all in and a loud roar was heard everywhere. Jade was indeed a crowd favorite.

Jorel and his friend Kareem each grabbed one of Jades legs and pushed her back until all of her weight was supported by her shoulders and her pussy and ass were pointed to the heavens. Kareem faced away from Jade and inerted his cock into her tight ass. Jorel faced the opposite direction and slid into her slick pussy. They began to fuck Jade who was again loud and excited.

"Yessssssssssssssss. Please fuck me please. Fuck me like a slut please Jorel fuck me harder!!!!!!"

The scene was absolutely breathtaking. A petite Asian girl upside down having both of her holes ravished by big cock black studs and Jade loving every moment. Jade was truly the center of attention as mostly every other session in the club had come to a halt to see the Asian slut get fucked. While Jorel and Kareem stuffed her ass and pussy another man scooted down to her head and talked to her.

"Look at the whore. I bet this is the best thing to ever happen to you isn'tslut? How's that cock feel in your ass. Big and thick ain't it? You're a star honey and every man in here will get get the chance to fuck your sweet pussy. Sounds good doesn't it whore? He didn't give her a chance to answer and instead spread his legs and gave her some dick to eat. Kareem and Jorel were working on Jade and savoring the feeling. Kareem slapped and squeezed her ass on every stroke driving Jade senseless. Kareem threw his head back and shot his load deep into her ass. Jorel pulled out and shouted "Soul Train line!!!!!"

About 25 black men stood side by side stroking themselves waiting their turn. The plan was simple. Jade would be passed to each man to be used as they saw fit. One by one they used her willing body. Some men stood up and slammed Jade down onto their cocks fucking her hard and fast standing up and using her ass for leverage. Others threw her to the floor and bent her over beating her pussy or sawing into her ass. No one came they just stroked and stroked drilling her holes with abandon. When Jade reached the end of the line and the last man had his turn the crowd formed a circle around her. Jade was placed on her knees in the middle and cocks were offered to her to suck and jerk to explosion. One by one every man in the room shot their load into her mouth onto her face and tits and all over her body. One man made her bend over and spread her ass cheeks and drowned her asshole and pussy with a gallon of cum. Three others placed themselves on either side of her and in front and simultaneously blasted her pretty face with black cock juice. Finally Jorel stood before her and he was in a state of extreme arousal. Seeing his slut truly covered in cum and loving turned him like never before. He shoved his dick into her mouth and savagely fucked her mouth. His balls bounced off of her chin as he stuffed her mouth. He had a handful of hair and used it to guide himself in and out. The crowd anxiously awaited the grand finale. At last it had come and Jorel pulled out and stroked himself inches from her lips. "Here it is baby get it all!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!" Jorel then unleashed a torrent of cum few men can ever achieve. His cock jerked and twitched like a unmanned fire hose drenching Jades face with yet another load of cum. Jade opened her mouth to catch some but was quickly drowning in goo. Cum shut her eyes like glue and streaked her hair.

"Give it to me Jorel please cum in my face. Cummmmmmmm" Jade was cumming from the action and Jorel's orgasm finally subsided. He picked Jade up and she nearly collapsed from exhaustion. The crowd erupted in applause as Jade and Jorel strolled off to the club lounge where Jade could get cleaned up and into fresh clothes. "So baby did you like that?"

"I only have one question Jorel. What took you so long to bring me here?"

"I'll take that as a yes."

When the happy couple returned home they hopped into bed and Jorel turned on the t.v. and an image flickered and there it was. Jorel had the evening recorded for future viewing. Jade felt that familiar tingle between her legs and pushed back the covers to reach for Jorels stiffening member. A big night out and a night to remember. Life is good.

DarcManX
DarcManX
21 Followers