Jade Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
666 Followers

A girl came up to the table and I went to withdraw my hand, Debbie grabbed it and put it back, I continued to play with her bud "Now that's what I like to see public passion" the girl said and sat down, I couldn't stop looking at her, just watching what we were doing, I was flooding now and could feel my orgasm rising, Debbie and Tracy were squirming and breathing heavily, Debbie said "Tracy go and get some more drinks, Tina get down here eat me" she pulled my head down and pushed me onto the floor, Tracy said "You bitch" and went for the drinks, Debbie thrust herself towards me and pulled my head to her pussy dripping and red, the new girl moved to Tracy's seat for a better view, I flicked my tongue over Debbie's clit and felt her jump, it excited me that I could do this for her, all I wanted to do was please her, so I worked on her clit running my tongue over it and across her labia, caressing her with my tongue, the new girl started to caress her own breast's Debbie was close I could taste her cum dripping from her clit, I put more pressure on and she started to moan loudly, a few more sucks on her bud and she said "Oh yes that's it babes you've got it now do it to me babes" thrusting onto my tongue, I was breathing heavily now and passion carried me faster I went and then Debbie screamed "Ohh yes, Ohhhhhhhhh yes ,yes yes" and started thrashing onto my tongue, when she finally stopped she went limp in her seat and said "Bill can certainly pick em, you got a tongue like velvet"

I was like a child when the teacher tells her she done well, I was grinning like a Cheshire cat. Tracy had returned with the drinks and sat the other side of the new girl. She had seen Debbie cum, said, "Well you certainly enjoyed it", and laughed.

Debbie kissed her lightly and said "Don't worry you gotta have some of her, she has the touch"

The new girl said, "What about me?"

Tracy looked at her and said "You wait your turn, you didn't buy a drink " Debbie handed me my drink and said "Get that down you, I think we will be drinking free tonight" I took the drink and swallowed it down, I was beginning to feel the drink taking effect, making me warm and relaxed.

Tracy moved next to me and pulling my face to hers kissed me, her tongue darting into my mouth, meeting mine and fighting with it, she was breathing heavily now. She pulled her top open and moved my head down to her small erect nipple. Debbie's hand moved to my wet pussy and instantly found my clit; I sucked and played on Tracy's nipple while my hand pinched the other. Tracy moved away and lay on the table pulling her skirt up, taking me with her, guiding my head to her passion hole. The drink had taken full effect now, I didn't care who saw us, kneeling on the seat I went for her bud like I had been doing it all my life, I ate with passion, like a ravenous dog. Debbie had slipped under the table and beneath me; her tongue brushed my clit, electrifying my body. I laughed, a mouth full of sopping pussy and I laughed. As Debbie continued to work on me I worked on Tracy, I raised my eyes and realised we had an audience, it made me work harder I wanted them to see how good I was, what I could do for these two experienced lovers, I could feel my orgasm again rising fast. Tracy cried, "Oh that's it, just like that, just there." I moved faster and felt her stiffen "Ohh she's got me," she cried, and Debbie had me. Tracy and I came at the same time thrashing around in our passion, a powerful overwhelming orgasm. Once it subsided and Debbie had moved, I sat back in the seat, shattered. Tracy just lay where she was. Debbie appeared beside me and I started giggling, I couldn't stop it, I was totally relaxed and started laughing. I was almost as terrified of Debbie as I was of Bill, but she had deliberately made me cum, not like with Bill, where it just happened, this was intentional and done for my pleasure.

One of the audience laughed and said "Your two lucky bitches, she's good looking and fuck's like dog on heat, what more could you ask for" Debbie laughed and said "Right now another drink, we'll be in the lounge" She took my hand and said "Come on Trace, lets get comfy shall we"

Debbie took me into a room a few feet away, low lighting, settees, 4-foot TV screen and a huge four-poster bed in the middle, and every wall was covered in mirrors. I knew instantly that this was a show room. Debbie turned on the TV and when it flickered into life, I saw me, red dress slightly creased, hair dishevelled, and the biggest grin in the world. What was wrong with me I was so relaxed, so horny, and I couldn't stop grinning.

After a moment several of the audience came in, putting drinks on the table, one was handed to me and I shot it down and picked up another one. Debbie and Tracy were watching me as the room filled; there were about a dozen girls now all looking at me.

I was high, it dawned on me that I must have been slipped a drug to make me relax, but I didn't care because it had worked and I was enjoying myself. The first girl that had arrived at our table walked over to me and started to nuzzle my neck, breathing me in, licking down my neck to my shoulders. I closed my eyes enjoying the sensations, her hands moved up my arms and to my tit's lightly brushing the nipples, upward she moved to my shoulders, sliding her hands across to my arms. I felt my dress drop to the floor; I was lost in the sensation of it all. As she turned me round and I realised she was naked, I put my mouth to her nipple and tugged it, feeling her respond I moved to the other one and did the same, I moved her back to the bed, glimpsing us in the TV. She lay back on the bed, legs hanging over the edge; I lay on top of her playing with her tit's squeezing them hard and then kissing them. I moved down her belly until I reached her mons then I slid a finger into her licking her clit as I did so. I put another finger in, and another lick of the clit, she was so wet I could drink her. Every one in the room watching me as I worked on her, getting excited as I did so. I was pushing my fingers in as far as I could and then out all the time licking, sucking and biting her swollen bud, all that I could think was, 'She's mine.' I was gonna make her cum, your gonna cum bitch, and then it happened. She went ridged, raised her buttocks in the air and screamed, a loud shrill scream, "Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me, yes fuck me hard." She was bucking like a horse, I lifted her legs into the air and pushed my tongue deeper into her, spreading her as wide as I could, and she screamed again, a long shrill scream. I laughed, 'Got you bitch, got you.' I thought to myself. She twisted round, pulling her legs away from me and scrambled to the top of the bed, legs pulled up, held close by her arms, shaking violently. I was like an animal, mouth open shoulders humped. I turned round to be grabbed by a large girl; six feet tall at least, dress open all the way down. In her hand she had the biggest strap on dildo I had ever seen. She threw me towards the settee in front of the TV; I landed with my knees on the seat, lifting myself so that my arms were on the back. It was lucky for me that my pussy was dripping, without any preamble; she rammed the dildo into my pussy and started to fuck me with it. The shock of the penetration almost made me cum, I was looking straight into the TV and had a full view of my face and the giant behind me tit's flopping around like pendulums, hands reaching round to grasp my tit's banging hard into me. The vicious look on her face showed that this was for her gratification and I didn't count, that made me angry and I started to thrust back. I could feel the dildo penetrating me and could tell by her face that she was losing control; she ripped at my tit with one hand and started beating my buttocks with the other. "You bitch!" I shouted, "Your not gonna do this to me, your not gonna use me and leave me high. Your not fucking me I'm fucking you, now do it harder, bitch harder."

I could see her face in the TV, confused. This was not how it was supposed to be. She released my tit and grabbed my hair, twisting my neck with the force of it, roughly pulling me further on to her, I was gonna cum, "Harder bitch harder" I screamed. She had lost it I could see on her face she was going to cum.

"You fucking whore, you bitch, you slag." she cried. I knew she was coming. The feeling of success was overpowering and my orgasm hit me violently, I was thrusting as hard as she was but I didn't scream or call out, I stayed quiet holding it in until the last second, then I let it all go at once, riding her like a steam engine. When she tried to pull away I grabbed her arm and held her there until I had finished, collapsing over the back of the settee, arms dangling down.

She flopped down on a chair and said, "Your one hell of a good fuck, I am totally done in." I turned round and said, "You're still erect though." We both burst out laughing.

Debbie brought us both a drink and whispered "Now your one of us, very few girls have ever survived Mo's onslaught"

I took a sip, looked at Debbie and then back at the drink, she just smiled. I held the glass up, said, "Cheers everyone", and downed the drink. "So who's next?"

Everyone dived towards me. I was picked up bodily and thrown on the bed, straddled, and a wet pussy was thrust into my face. As I started licking and sucking, my legs were pulled up so that I was almost folded in half. I felt a vibe pushed into my pussy thrusting into me, raping me. I didn't seem to care about the pain I was too busy trying to breath as the pussy in my face started bouncing up and down, someone grabbing my hair and forcing me to go faster. I felt her juices splash my face as she came, screams and shouts mixed in with all the others, violent hands ripping my tits and scratching all over my body. They were fighting over who was having me next.

Suddenly I could breath as she got off my face to be replace by someone else, there was going to be no orgasm for me, I was fighting to stay alive it seemed.

Twice more it happened, women fucking my face, and once up my fanny. Then I was turned over and straddled across another body. I felt the vibe pierce my dripping lips as I was lowered. I looked down and saw Mo, she grabbed my tits and pulled me forward, "Now your mine, show me up would you bitch." Then another dildo was rammed up my arse. There was nothing gentle in the entry, I screamed as it felt like I was being torn apart. My hair was grabbed and my face pulled to another dripping slit sitting on a stool. This was why the change in position, now three of them could use me. Somebody shouted "£50.00 to whoever makes her cum first." The thrusters doubled there efforts.

I didn't cum; the pain was well beyond any form of pleasure. I don't know how many had me, but it eventually came to a stop. I was lying face down on the bed, exhausted, sticky juices and bloody scratch marks all over my body. My face was bruised and pussy juice was running down my cheeks. I was oblivious to the laughing and chattering going on around me. After a while someone nudged me and said, "Here drink this it will make you feel better." It was Tracy. "You have to be the best fuck we've ever had in here, they should put a plaque up in your honour." she laughed.

I took the drink and swallowed it all; another was thrust into my hand immediately. I swallowed that one in the same way; it made me feel a little better, the pain subsiding slightly. I lay down on my back looking up, seeing in the mirrors above the bed just how badly I had been mauled. It didn't seem to matter anymore, I started to laugh, and I felt my body relax.

"Ok ladies, you know the rules. Whoever start's her coming finishes it and then moves on." It was Mo, giving out her orders. I felt my legs being pulled and started to panic, someone grabbed my arms and I felt something being wrapped round my limbs. I realised I was being tied up, I panicked and tried to escape but it was futile, my legs were spread wide my feet tied to the legs of the bed and another tie pulled my knees apart holding me to the bedpost. My arms were pulled tight and strapped to the posts at the other end.

Mo sat on the bed beside me, she brushed my hair from my face "Don't worry, now it is our turn to please you, relax, no more pain, from here on we will all be pleasing you" and with that she kissed me lightly and moved away to be replace by another younger, prettier girl.

It didn't matter what Mo said I could not relax, in spite of the drink. The girl lightly kissed me and I felt others licking my legs climbing upwards, tongues and teeth nipping at by nipples. A tongue sensually entering my mouth, playing with my own tongue, then I felt someone lick my swollen raw clit, so raw that it made me jump and moan loudly. She continued gently running her tongue over my lips and then back to my bud.

With this amount of 'loving' attention it was impossible not to relax and become aroused, another tongue was on my bud now, different but just as tender, they were taking it in turns, another started kissing me. I don't know how many there were but they cycled round. The confusion of all this changing was erotic and I could feel my orgasm rising inside, I was laughing. I could feel myself begging for relief, I needed to cum, it was welling up and as another took her place at my clit it hit me. I arched my back and thrust my hips up. I went ridged, my orgasm was on the edge but held back, I started to pant but the head between my legs did not pick up speed. My orgasm was teetering on the brink and then it went over "Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" I screamed " Oh God no, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Jesus you gotta stop please............" I screamed aloud. Thrashing as much as the restraints aloud. Now the clit licker speeded up and the intensity of the resulting ecstasy made me cry, tears running down my face to be licked up by the kisser of the moment. Everyone was still in place doing there job nobody changed, my body flopped back down on the bed and everyone changed places. A new head started on my throbbing bud, "Oh no" I cried "No more plea...." Only to be stopped by another kiss, I was lost, there was nothing I could do to stop them and to be honest I don't think I really wanted to. I don't know how many times I came but my juices would not stop. By the last orgasm, which was joined to the previous one I was totally exhausted, barely any movement just louder moans.

"That's enough I think girls, let her rest a while someone get her a drink and make it normal this time" it was Mo, still in charge. I felt my bonds removed but I stayed where I was unable to move a single muscle.

I felt myself being lifted to a sitting position. Given a shoulder to rest on, and a glass was put to my lips. I drank the liquid, not tasting it, just knowing it was needed. After a few sips I took the glass and managed to sit up by myself, I swallowed the rest and asked for another "The same or something stronger?" it was Tracy again. "No the same." I replied, "What was it?" Tracy smiled and said, "Its something we use on these occasions, Lime and Lemonade with a shot of whisky in it, never fails to bring life back to the almost dead," she laughed.

I looked around and noticed that money was changing hands, payment for orgasms I thought to myself, most of them were dressed and some had already left, I estimated about 18 still here so god knows how many had taken me earlier, the thought made me shudder and I decide to forget that part for the time being. By the time, I had finished my third drink only Mo, Debbie and Tracy were left. Mo lifted my face to look at her and said, "Next time you come here you will be one of us and nobody will bother you unless you want them to. "Ok" I nodded, she smiled and left.

Debbie handed me my dress, creased with only one strap intact "Come on Bill will want to know how you did" she said. I put the dress on looking more like a leotard than a dress, found my shoes and was guided to the cab.

"Well you certainly fucked her brains out" it was Jim.

Debbie said, "You shut your mouth and drive"

I was in the middle again and knew that Jim was looking in his peeping mirror at my pussy but I was too exhausted to care.

We pulled up outside Bills place and got out of the car, Debbie said something to Jim and then we went into the house

Bill was waiting "Your late." he said looking at Debbie, "How did she do?" He was wearing a knee length dressing gown made of silk.

Debbie laughed and pushed me onto the settee, keeping hold of my dress and tearing it in half. "She's the best we've ever had," she said "the word got out and in the end we had 36 girls lined up for her. I put the price up to £50.00 after she fucked Mo's brains out." She handed him a package and said, "There's £1800.00 pound there"

I gasped aloud Debbie said "Oh yes babe didn't I mention it you were sold tonight, you were our little whore and we made a bundle on that ripe body of yours" she was laughing as she said it.

Bill looked at Tracy and snapped his fingers, opening his gown. Tracy went to the floor in front of him and started playing with his cock, even soft it was 8 inches long hanging like a tail. He looked at Debbie who was getting a drink and said, "Did you have her as well" Debbie laughed and said "No I was busy doing business but Tracy couldn't keep her hands off"

Bill looked down and grabbing Tracy by the hair said, "You know the rules Trace business comes first. He pulled her off his now erect cock, standing her up and still holding her hair he ripped her clothes off and threw them to the floor.

"No Bill please" Tracy screamed "I'm sorry, don't hurt me please I'm sorry." He ignored her screams and throwing her to the floor lifted her arse up and thrust his erection deep into her pussy.

Tracy released an agonising scream as that huge weapon went into her dry pussy, bill didn't stop he thrust all the way in and I could see his balls banging against her buttocks.

Debbie sat next to me drink in one hand, the other playing with her clit "He hates being disobeyed, watch and remember"

I watched as he fucked Tracy like a rag doll. I felt sorry for her but the sight of what was happening was turning me on, I could feel my sore, swollen bud start to throb. With a final thrust he cum deep inside and then threw her to the floor saying, "Now get out of my sight"

Tracy scrambled to the stairs and disappeared with a final look at me tears running down her face.

Bill turned to Debbie and taking her by the hair dragged her so that her head was hanging over the arm of the settee, looking at me he said, "Eat her, and make it good" straddling her he thrust his erection into her mouth

After what I had just witnessed, the fact that I was turned on anyway I did not need to be told twice.

Debbie had been horrid to me from the moment we met and I was going to get my own back, even as she was thrashing about choking on Bill's weapon I dived into her wet pussy with revenge more in my mind than pleasure. I bit, licked and sucked on her clit like I was eating an ice cream, licking her lips and scratching her arse with my nails, piercing her arse ramming two fingers as far up as I could. When she came she couldn't even scream, she was bucking and moving around wildly trying to get away from me, I heard Bill grunting and then "Arrrrrrrrrrrrr yes swallow it all babes, swallow it all" and he laughed. A wild animal laugh.

I sat up a Bill extracted himself from Debbie's throat, she was choking and coughing so much it made me laugh, she gave me a look that could kill. Bill laid on the floor his cock pointing upwards, with a smile on his face he beckoned to me; unusually he had a gentle smile on his face. I straddled him and lowered myself onto his erection closing my eyes and, for once, enjoyed the feeling it gave as it delved deeply in to me. As I rested on him, cock all the way in I reached round and played with his balls, he lay there with his hand s behind his back allowing me to fuck him slowly. I heard some movement behind me but ignored it concentrating on pleasing Bill, his hands came to my breasts and he caressed them squeezing the nipples. Debbie lay down beside us and kissed Bill lightly on the lips, "I told you she was good," she said, "I haven't had an orgasm like that in years." She stood up and Bill, with a big smile on his face gripped my nipples and dragged me forward, kissing me hard on the lips, he lifted my face so that we were only an inch apart and said "Whenever you ready".

Mikro
Mikro
666 Followers