Jade East

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Over there," Helen says. "Have her lie on the rug with her hips on the footstool." She looks at Laura. "They're going to shave you, darling. The girls here are always shaved."

The two girls lead Laura to the footstool, help her lie on the rug with her buttocks on the upholstered leather, then push her legs wide apart to expose her sex and pubic bush. Rosalie finds a small pillow on one of the sofas and she puts it under Laura's head.

In a daze, Laura lies quietly as they begin the process. How strange it is to have it done this way and not in a bathroom somewhere. She doesn't mind it. She thought of doing it once when she was eighteen, shaving off the bush because her mound might be more attractive without it, but at that time she had no lover anyway so what was the use of it? It was nothing more than a girlish idea. So instead of shaving it, she merely trimmed it to make sure the triangle was neat looking. Emilio has never suggested that she make herself hairless down there, and what she feels now is a great curiosity about it, a desire to have it done and then see what she looks like.

After five minutes or so the clipping and shaving are finished, and the two girls have washed and dried the area and powdered it lightly with a talcum that Ava appears to have brought with her. On the tray? Laura doesn't recall it.

They help her stand.

"I don't need you any more," Helen says to the girls. "Leave us alone now."

Turning gracefully in their tight dresses and high heels, Rosalie and Ava leave the room and quietly close the door behind them.

Helen tells Laura to arrange herself on the footstool again. "Just the way you were."

Laura does it. She lies down and raises her buttocks onto the footstool again. She knows what's about to happen, and when Helen crouches down in front of her, she immediately opens her legs.

Helen smiles at her. "So you're ready for it, are you?" The Chinese woman chuckles as she leans forward and bends her head to suck the hairless sex.

Laura shudders with pleasure as she feels the tongue and lips directly on her clitoris, an immediate attack without any delicacy, almost masculine in its aggressiveness. No woman has ever taken her like this, not even Madeleine. Helen's mouth completely conquers her.

It takes only moments for the first spasm to arrive, and when it does Helen pushes her narrow fingers inside both the rear hole and the vagina. She wiggles the fingers around in both tunnels as she sucks the flowing syrup out of Laura's sex. When Laura comes again, the Chinese woman seems satisfied and she pulls her mouth away.

"All right, get up now."

Laura rises. Her face flushed in the aftermath of the orgasms, she watches Helen cross the room to a chest of drawers.

Helen opens one of the drawers, and she brings out a pair of sheer black stockings and an extremely thin garter belt. "These ought to fit."

The belt is no more than a narrow ribbon around the waist to which are attached the short garter straps. Laura fears the garters will be too short, but when she pulls the stockings on she finds them long enough to almost cover all of her thighs. As she attaches the garters to the stockings, Helen goes to a closet and returns with a pair of shoes.

"You'll wear these in the house. We'll get others for you, but in the meantime these will do."

The high heels of the shoes are extreme, even higher than those worn by Rosalie and Ava. Helen herself wears flat Chinese slippers on her small feet.

"I'll fall down," Laura says. "That's a five-inch heel."

"Try them on and we'll see."

Laura finds that when she does put the shoes on, they aren't that difficult to wear.

Helen seems satisfied. "Walk around. Let's have a look at you."

Laura walks. Chinese carpets cover parts of the polished wooden floor, and when she steps over the carpets she takes more care with her balance. But the shoes do seem manageable. She wants a mirror, but there isn't any, only a small mirror on one of the walls that would show no more than her face. What she wants is to see what she looks like in these ridiculous shoes.

"Haven't you ever worn heels like that?"

Laura shakes her head. "No, never."

Helen shrugs. "You'll get used to them quickly if you wear them enough."

Then as Laura stands there, Helen brings out a black eye- protector of the sort that people wear when they sunbathe. She tells Laura that she's going to blindfold her, and Laura quivers as she does it.

"It's only necessary for him," Helen says.

For him? Who is he? Laura trembles as her eyes are covered and now there's only darkness.

"And a collar," Helen says.

The collar is made of leather, or at least something that feels like leather, and Laura is grateful it doesn't chafe her neck.

Helen chuckles and says he has his whims. Has she ever worn anything like this? Not even with a lover?

Laura denies it. "No, never."

Helen touches her ass, the fingers stroking the curves. "This is the prettiest part of you. Don't be surprised if it receives a good deal of attention."

From whom? Laura has no idea.

Then Helen leads her out of the room and into the corridor.

* * *

As she walks along the corridor with Helen, she wonders once again whose house it is. Whose mansion is it? She can't imagine that it's Helen's house. No, it must be someone else's. But who? It's only necessary for him, Helen said. Laura remembers that as Helen at last stops in front of a door.

Helen knocks and opens the door and they enter the room. Helen speaks to someone in Chinese and a man answers in the same language. Laura tries to guess his age from the sound of his voice, but she knows so little of the language she finds it impossible. The man could be twenty or he could be a hundred, she has no idea at all.

Then she feels Helen hand the leash to him. Is he the only other person in the room? She hears the sea, so she guesses a window must be open. She remembers what Helen said about the possibility of a typhoon arriving. Then why isn't the window closed?"

Whoever it is who has the leash, he pulls at it. He pulls her forward and she almost stumbles in the high heels. She assumes it's the man whose voice she heard.

He pulls her forward until her thighs come up against the edge of a table.

Helen says: "Bend over that, Laura."

Laura does it. She bends over the table, her hands searching for the far edge and finding it, her head turned so that her face can rest against the cool wood.

The man is behind her, and in a moment she feels his hands on her buttocks. He penetrates her quickly, directly into her sex, his penis pushing inside her with a rough force. In any case, she's not at all dry. She knows that because the cock enters her passage without difficulty.

He holds her hips with his hands as he begins thrusting in her sex. She guesses it's an older man now, but only from the way he handles her hips.

He withdraws before he comes, and he pulls at the leash to make her turn around and kneel in front of him. He speaks in Chinese, but there's no need to say anything because she understands. She opens her mouth, and in a moment he pushes his bloated penis between her lips and he grunts as the sperm begins spurting on her tongue.

She can taste herself on his penis. She tastes her own juices mixed with the metallic taste of his sperm.

Chapter Fifteen.

Each evening she lies with Helen, pleasing Helen in various ways, doing whatever Helen tells her to do. She doesn't mind it. The Chinese woman often treats her with tenderness, stroking her head, talking to her about clothes and jewelry and how to dress to advantage. Helen lies with her head on a pillow, her legs open as Laura bends to suck at her sex. The sex is hairless, full-lipped, always perfumed. Laura sucks at the cleft, sucking the juices out of it as though it were a hot fruit. Helen's orgasm is her reward. The Chinese women comes with a restrained shudder, a slight shaking of her knees, her eyes heavy afterward as she gazes down the length of her body at Laura's face and says, "You're better than the others. You have more devotion."

Pleased, Laura blushes, licks her lips to gather the last drops of Helen's syrup. She feels more at peace now than ever before. It doesn't matter that she's required to entertain the frequent guests at the mansion. His guests. She has no name for him. Helen never gives her a name for him. Laura knows nothing about him, nothing except the forceful way he takes her when she goes to him blindfolded. He always takes her quickly and then he dismisses her. She never speaks. Helen has warned her about silence. She never speaks to any of the guests unless they speak first. She's not to speak to any of them. She's to ask no questions, but only to respond to questions. At all times, especially in the presence of the male guests, she's to remain silent, her eyes lowered.

She sucks Helen's sex again. Tonight the Chinese woman doesn't tire easily, and with a sigh of approval she accepts Laura's mouth again. Laura tongues the sex, licking between the lips, tickling the shaft of Helen's clitoris until Helen's knees begin rocking again.

Helen groans. She slides a hand down to her belly and she strokes Laura's head.

* * *

One day Helen tells her that a special guest has arrived. "Go with Rosalie and she'll help you prepare for him. Rosalie will be there with you. Be at your best with him."

The Chinese woman kisses Laura's mouth and then sends her away with Rosalie. The red-haired girl takes Laura to Laura's room and she helps Laura to dress for the guest. Laura questions Rosalie about the guest, but Rosalie has no idea who he is. "I haven't seen him. I don't think he's been here before."

Laura dresses in gartered stockings and high heels, but nothing else. "I'll wear just a robe over this."

Rosalie nods and she says she'll do the same. She helps Laura do her makeup. "You're beautiful, you know. It's no wonder she sleeps with you so much."

Laura smiles. "Thanks."

They go to Rosalie's room and Laura watches as Rosalie prepares herself. Like Laura's, Rosalie's pubis is shaved, but the slit is higher and more exposed. Laura finds herself excited by Rosalie's slender body.

"Let me look at it," Laura says.

When Rosalie realizes what Laura wants, she smiles. "We can't do anything now, there isn't time."

But she allows Laura to look at her. She opens her legs and she squats down a bit as she holds her labia apart to reveal the interior of her slit.

Laura's excitement increases as she gazes at the pink sex. "Will you sleep with me later?"

Rosalie nods. "Yes, but let's hurry now. He's waiting for us."

Rosalie finishes dressing, and then she leads Laura to a room in another part of the mansion. When Rosalie knocks on the door, the door is immediately opened by a man wearing a robe. "At last," he says. "I was beginning to think you were never coming here."

He seems to be either Dutch or German, but he speaks English well enough. As soon as the two women are in the room and the door closed, he removes his robe to exhibit an erect penis. "Quickly," he says. "I have a meeting in an hour."

He takes Rosalie first. She lies on her back on the bed with her legs on his shoulders as he pushes his cock inside her sex and begins thrusting. His hands move back and forth over her nylon- clad legs. "Pretty girl," he mutters. "You're quite pretty."

He withdraws his penis before he finishes and he tells Laura to suck it. She goes to him, crouches in front of him to take the wet cock in her mouth. The taste of Rosalie's sex excites her tremendously. After she sucks him awhile, he pulls away from her and he tells her to bend over the edge of the bed. When she does this, he quickly takes her from behind. He finishes like that while Rosalie holds Laura's hand and soothes her.

* * *

Now a month has passed...

Laura spends her days at ease, free of troubles, caring for nothing except the tending of her body and the pleasure she receives from it. She lies with Helen less and less now; the early passion has changed into a more comfortable accommodation. When Helen wants her, she goes to Helen's bed and they make love for an hour or two. Laura knows that sometimes Helen is with one of the other girls, but she doesn't mind it.

She continues to service the mysterious one, always blindfolded, always silent as he takes her. The taking is always the same: he bend her over a table or a chair and he takes her from behind. Sometimes he takes the back passage, but not often.

Guests are always arriving at the mansion, but it's not Laura who's always called for them. Helen is the one who decides. Sometimes days go by without Laura visiting any of the guest rooms.

One evening she's directed to a room and she finds a couple there, a man and a woman, both from England and apparently married. The man takes Laura while the woman watches them and masturbates. Afterward Laura offers to make love to the woman, but the woman refuses and Laura is disappointed.

She frolics with the other girls, with Rosalie and Ava. She likes Rosalie better; Ava is too distant. She lies with Rosalie and they talk. Sometimes she masturbates and Rosalie watches her. When she sucks Rosalie, the red-haired girl's orgasms are always magnificent.

* * *

One day Helen informs Laura that she's to provide an entertainment in the evening at a gathering. Helen says: "I've chosen you because I think you're the best for it."

Of course the performance in the evening will be sexual. As Helen explains the details, Laura's excitement grows. She's to be taken by three men, all at the same time.

"They're really boys," Helen says. "Three beautiful boys from Macao."

Laura passes all afternoon filled with anticipation, thinking of nothing else, teased by the other girls. "They'll exhaust you," Rosalie says with a laugh.

"No, they won't."

In the evening Helen wants her to wear a leather collar, but nothing under her robe. "Only the shoes," Helen says. "You're to wear the highest heels without stockings."

Laura carefully makes up her face, using a dark red lipstick and a matching rouge on her cheeks. She uses a lighter rouge for her nipples and the lips of her sex. She carefully applies some lubricating jelly to the outside and inside of her anus.

When she walks into the large ballroom where the entertainment will occur, she finds the room darkened, crowded with people in evening clothes. Several spotlights in the ceiling have been focussed on a raised platform covered with foam mattresses.

As she approaches the stage, she suddenly finds herself joined by three men wearing only loincloths. Now the crowd stares at them, stares at Laura and the three boys from Macao.

The boys help her climb onto the platform. The audience applauds politely as she removes the robe to exhibit her body.

Then, as they stand beside her, the boys remove their loincloths to expose their penises and buttocks to the crowd.

Polite applause again.

Laura quivers with excitement as she gazes at the cocks, two of them already erect and the third slowly rising to point upward with the others. The Chinese boys are lean, their buttocks firmly muscled, their balls drawn up tight at the base of each penis.

She goes to the men and she fondles them, caressing their balls and cocks, her fingertips running over each stalk to tickle it to its utmost extension.

Then she crouches and she takes the cocks in her mouth one after the other. Are the women in the crowd envious? Yes, she thinks so. She sucks at each glans, pulling at each bulb with her lips, running her tongue over the smooth flesh.

One of the boys lies down on his back and she mounts him. She hears the murmurs of approval in the crowd as she deftly fits the knob of the boy's penis inside her vagina. She settles down on the cock, and then she leans forward to offer her breasts to the boy's mouth.

Another boy moves behind her, and he crouches down to stroke her buttocks. She holds herself still as she waits for him, and in a moment she groans as she feels his penis pushing inside her lubricated anus. Her eyes closed, she lifts her head and she groans as she feels the stretching caused by the cocks in her two tunnels.

The third boy now straddles the head of the first boy, approaching her face, his hand holding his stiff cock. At that moment she glances at the audience, and a sudden shock passes through her as she sees Emilio.

Is it him?

Yes, it's Emilio. He stands with a woman, one arm around the woman's waist, his eyes on the platform.

Is he smiling at her?

She turns her eyes away. She pushes Emilio out of her mind. She turns her head to take the offered penis in her mouth.

They begin moving, the quartet of bodies on the platform moving rhythmically, slowly, the boys obviously skilled enough to make the act go on and on. She cares about nothing else, only this, only the pleasure of it, the movements, the flesh penetrating her body, the absolute ecstasy of her total submission.

Nothing else matters.

--End--

1...67891011