Jade East

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me about your breasts," he says casually. "Are they as firm as they look under the silk?"

* * *

She has put the wine glass down on the small table beside her chair. She feels a deep uncertainty, and she also feels the flush in her cheeks. How silly, she thinks. She remembers her promise to Emilio, the assurances repeated again and again.

"I don't know," she says. "I don't know if my breasts are firm. Yes, I suppose they are. How do I call you? Do I call you Li or Wu?"

"You must call me Wu."

"Yes."

He seems content. He talks of the Colony, of his friends in Hong Kong and Kowloon, of their tastes and habits. She wonders about him, wondering about the source of his wealth, the position he maintains in Hong Kong society. Does he visit the Governor's Residence? She remembers that Emilio told her Wu is an important figure in Hong Kong affairs.

Above all things, Wu is polite.

For the first time, she notices the beauty of his hands. The fingers are slender, artistic, expressive. She thinks of Emilio's hands and she groans inside at the need to be with Emilio again.

Wu nods politely.

"I'd like you first bound and gagged," he says in a quiet voice. "It's merely a fancy I have. Do you mind? You won't be hurt, of course. Nothing like that. I've no desire to cause you any pain or discomfort. Is it all right?"

Once again she has no idea what to say. Is this expected? Did Emilio warn her? Yes, of course he did.

She looks at Wu and she nods. She remembers Emilio's caution to be obedient.

Wu seems pleased. With a soft sigh, he settles back in his chair and he sips his wine again.

"I'm tired," she says. "I'd like a bath and some rest, if it's possible."

Wu is solicitous. He immediately rises and he rings for the butler. When the butler arrives, Wu speaks to him in Chinese and the butler bows without looking at her. Then Wu turns to her and he smiles. "Koy will show you to your room. If you need anything at any time, Koy will provide it."

* * *

When they lived in Paris, Emilio said it gave him great pleasure to protect her from the world. He said certain women are fragile creatures, hot flowers than need to be protected from the elements. He accompanied her on all her shopping trips, helped her choose her clothes, her jewelry, her perfume. They visited lingerie establishments and Emilio selected the slips and brassieres and panties that he liked. In one place they had a display of pretty corsets and bustiers, and a red waist-nipper caught his fancy and he bought if for her. That evening he insisted she try it on. He wanted her wearing the waist-nipper and high heels and nothing else. After the hooks were fastened, he made her walk back and forth in front of him. He said the waist-nipper made her ass irresistible. That night for the first time he penetrated her anus. The pain was horrible and she cried. In the morning he did it again and this time it was better for her.

* * *

In the room to which the butler escorts her, she finds her clothes have already been put away by the servants.

As the butler bows and leaves, she wonders if he speaks English. How can he provide her with anything if he doesn't speak English?

She walks to the window and she looks at the lovely gardens outside. She thinks she can see the highway in the distance, but she isn't certain. A bath would be welcome. She ought to relax now in a warm bath.

She walks into the large bathroom that adjoins the bedroom and she draws the bath. After that she strips her clothes off and she climbs into the tub with a sigh of relief. Yes, this is what she needs at the moment.

Later, after she tires of the bath, she leaves it and she dries her body. Then she wraps the towel around herself and she returns to the bedroom. She opens the closets to make certain her clothes have been hung properly, and then as she looks at the dressing table she notices for the first time that someone has put a tray with a pot of tea on it.

How nice that is. Yes, she does want it. How thoughtful of Wu. She pours a cup of tea, drinks some of it, and almost immediately afterward she feels dizzy.

Oh my God, she thinks.

She staggers to the bed, and in a moment she falls down on the counterpane and she blacks out.

* * *

Before they left New York, Emilio said: "Are you happy?"

"I'm always happy with you."

"People often don't understand happiness."

"Will we be happy always?"

"Yes, I think so."

"I'll always be happy with you."

* * *

When she opens her eyes again, she has no idea how much time has passed.

She discovers her wrists and ankles are attached to restraints, the lower part of her body raised on a support of some kind. Her mouth is taped tightly enough to prevent any movement of her lips.

The towel is gone and she's naked, and as she looks around her she realizes this isn't the bedroom at all, not the room she was in before she blacked out. She's in some other room, on a bed again, a dimly lit room with hardly any furniture in it.

Then the door opens and Wu enters.

He now wears a Chinese robe of maroon silk. His face is without expression as he walks toward her. For a moment he does nothing but stand at the foot of the bed and gaze at her. She feels herself blushing as his eyes fix on her breasts and then on the hairy thatch between her legs. The way her ankles are bound and pulled apart, she has no doubt he can see everything she has down there. How ridiculous to be exposed to his eyes like this. She feels embarrassment and anger and then embarrassment again. She tries to protest through the tape on her mouth, but nothing comes out except a meaningless noise.

Wu removes his robe and he reveals himself to be naked. Since he stands directly in front of her at the foot of the bed, she can't help looking at him. What she sees is a slender but masculine body with an erect penis. As she watches him, he takes hold of his penis with his hand and he slowly caresses the length and thickness of the upright organ. A quiver of excitement passes through her as he carefully retracts the foreskin to uncover the glans.

"I thought it would be easier to have you bound while you were drugged," he says. "But it's only a harmless sleeping potion and the effects wear off quickly."

After that he says nothing more.

He approaches her and he reaches out to stroke her slit with his fingers. She closes her eyes and she groans through the tape on her mouth as she feels his fingers separate the lips of her sex to get at the groove between them.

She opens her eyes again.

He pulls at the labia, toying with her flesh, inspecting her sex, and then without warning his fingers penetrate her vagina. She groans again as she feels the fingers churning around and around as if to widen the passage.

In a moment he withdraws his fingers and he replaces them with the knob of his penis. She watches it. Her eyes open, she watches his thick organ penetrate her sex with a single thrust.

He mutters something, and then he begins a rhythmic thrusting, his penis sliding in and out of her channel, his fingers now stroking the upper part of her slit to manipulate her clitoris. It seems to last forever, and she soon finds herself crying out with pleasure again and again.

Before he reaches his crisis, he withdraws his penis from her vagina and he spurts his seed on her belly. Transfixed, she watches the squirting cock as he finishes milking it with his hand.

After that he dons his robe and he leaves the room.

* * *

The first time Emilio used the ropes was after a party in a Village townhouse. She had no idea he had the ropes, the velvet covered pieces that were designed for this purpose and no other. When they arrived home, he kissed her as always and he said he wanted to make love to her. But when she undressed, he brought the ropes out and he said he wanted to tie her to the bed. She was frightened at first, and then she told herself this is Emilio and he wouldn't hurt her. So she agreed to it and he tied her to the four corners of the bed with the velvet ropes. Then he teased her clitoris with his fingers until she came a few times, and after that he straddled her breasts and he put his penis in her mouth. He took her that way, his member pushing and sliding in and out of her mouth until he discharged, and when that happened she gagged on the sperm and she was ashamed. He stroked her face and he said he loved her. Then he untied one of her hands and he asked her to masturbate while he watched her. She did what he wanted, and when the orgasm arrived he kissed her again and he told her she looked beautiful.

* * *

She lies there helpless, aware of the puddle of sperm on her belly, shocked by the realization that whatever is happening to her, she wants it.

I want it, she thinks, I do want it.

The door opens and the butler comes in.

Her embarrassment is acute, her dismay intense as the old Chinese walks to the foot of the bed to look at her. He looks at her sex and at the pool of sperm on her belly. He doesn't touch her; he merely looks at her. Then he goes to a small dressing table against the wall and he returns with a towel. He wipes the pool of sperm from her belly and he tosses the towel away. After that he removes the restraints that bind her wrists and ankles, and then he removes the tape that covers her mouth.

He brings a robe to her and she puts it on.

The butler leads her out of the bedroom and down the corridor to her own room. He leaves her.

She goes to the bed and immediately she collapses on it in a flood of tears.

She moans: "Oh Emilio."

Then she stops crying and she rolls over on her back. She reaches down to part the robe and touch her sex. She strokes the slit, the outer lips, and then her clitoris. As she lies on the bed with her knees raised, she begins to masturbate.

She continues until she has an intense orgasm.

When it's finished, she rolls over on her belly again and she sleeps.

Chapter Three.

The next day she sees nothing of Wu. She leaves her bedroom in the morning to have breakfast in the dining room, but only the butler is there, waiting for her, his face without expression. When she sits down, he serves her breakfast.

"I'd like orange juice," she says.

He looks at her without understanding.

"Orange juice," she says.

He shakes his head and he says something in Chinese. She thought everyone in the Colony spoke English, whether or not they were Chinese. How inconvenient it is to have the butler speak no English. Then she blushes as she remembers the way he looked at her when she was bound and gagged on that bed.

She has breakfast alone and she sees nothing of Wu. She has lunch alone, again served by the butler in the dining room.

Still, she sees nothing of Wu. In the afternoon she amuses herself with magazines. Then she walks in the gardens to look at the various exotic flowers. After that she goes to one of the sitting rooms and she watches the English language television channels.

* * *

In the early evening, the black limousine returns from somewhere. No doubt Wu is inside it. She waits for him to summon her, but nothing happens. Instead the butler brings a note to her room. In the note, the letters in a cramped style, Wu asks her to dress for dinner at eight o'clock. He says he looks forward to seeing her then. Signed: Wu.

She puts the note on the dressing table and she gazes at it a long time.

* * *

Later, as she bathes and prepares herself for dinner, she thinks of Emilio again. She wonders where he is, where he's gone with that Chinese girl. Or is it a woman? She imagines Emilio has taken her to a house somewhere, maybe in Macao, maybe in Singapore. Emilio is worldly enough to know many houses.

After the bath she chooses an evening dress before applying her makeup. It's a question of the coloring. An actress friend once taught her to always choose the dress before doing the makeup in order to make the skin-tone appropriate. Instead of pantyhose, she decides to wear a lace garter belt and sheer stockings. She always does this with Emilio in the evening when they dine in a restaurant or when they go to a party at a friend's house. This is her first dinner with Wu and she's pleased that he's told her to dress for it. She'll wear the sheer stockings for Wu. Now Wu has become her lover and she'll dress for Wu the way she dresses for Emilio.

It's what Emilio wants, she thinks. He did tell her that. She wears the sheerest black stockings she can find, and sandals with high thin heels. She remembers how Wu looked at her legs when they first met, as she sat with Emilio in that large living room. She feels excitement as she recalls the way Wu looked at her when she was bound and gagged.

He does excite her. She wants Emilio, but Wu does excite her.

She perfumes herself and she chooses jewelled earrings.

* * *

She already knows the way to the dining room, and at eight o'clock she leaves the bedroom and she descends the stairs alone to find Wu. She passes no one on the stairs, no one in the large hall between the foot of the stairs and the front of the building. Chinese paintings adorn the walls, and an occasional small painting by Utrillo of one street or another in Paris.

Wu waits for her in the small sitting that adjoins the dining room, and when he sees her he seems pleased by her appearance.

"You look lovely," he says.

"Thank you."

"May I call you Laura?"

"Yes, please."

She recalls the previous day, the straps that held her to the bed, the look in Wu's eyes as he opened her sex with his fingers.

They sit opposite each other at the dinner table, only the two of them, the servants bustling back and forth with the various courses.

Wu apologizes for his absence all day, explaining that he had business to attend to in Hong Kong. He says he'd like some day to leave Hong Kong and live permanently in New York, but the time hasn't come yet. Does she enjoy New York?

She says yes, she and Emilio do enjoy New York. They also spend part of the year in Paris and they enjoy that too.

* * *

After the dinner is finished, Wu suggests a stroll in the gardens. "It's a warm evening," he says. "The gardens are lovely at this time of year."

She takes his arm as they walk through the French window and into the gardens.

Yes, the night is lovely, isn't it? A lovely night with a host of stars in the black sky. Once again she wonders where Emilio is. Where is he at this moment? If she asks Wu, he won't tell her. But then it's possible Wu doesn't know either. It's possible Wu knows nothing more than she does.

Wu is silent as they walk. She holds his arm and she looks at the starry sky. After a while he leads her out of the gardens and into the house again.

"Have you seen the library?"

When she says no, he takes her to the wing of the house that contains the library. The room is large, square, the walls covered with books from floor to ceiling.

He says the library is hers to use any time she wishes it. Then he points to a footstool and he says: "Why don't you sit there and I'll sit here. I'll have some tea brought to us."

The chair he has chosen for himself is not far from the footstool. She hesitates at first, but then she does what he wants. She carefully lowers herself to the footstool, and she sits facing the armchair with her legs together and her dress covering her knees.

Wu uses the telephone to order tea, and then he sits down in the armchair and he gazes at her legs. "It's peaceful here," he says. "The books always make me feel at peace."

She quivers with uncertainty at what will happen next.

In a moment the butler arrives with a tray, a teapot and two porcelain cups. The tea is poured and the butler leaves. As the door closes, her cup makes a tinkling sound against the saucer that she holds in her hand.

They sip their tea and Wu continues to gaze at her legs. Then he puts his teacup and saucer on the small table beside the armchair and he leans forward. He pushes the edge of her dress back to expose more of her knees. He asks her to open her legs.

"They're much too pretty to hide."

She feels the blush in her face. She's afraid she'll spill the tea that she holds in her hands. She glances to the side, and then she places the teacup and the saucer on the floor beside her.

Then she does what he wants.

She pulls at the dress, and in a moment the edge of her dress is back far enough so that now the tops of her stockings and the straps of her garter belt are revealed.

Wu gazes at her thighs, at the white skin above the tops of her dark stockings.

He asks her what she did all day to amuse herself in his absence. "Were you bored?"

She tells him what she did. She tells him about the magazines, the walk in the gardens, the English language television channels.

"Did you masturbate?"

She feels her face blushing again. "No, not at all."

"In the future when I'm not at home you might do that. It would give me pleasure to know that you do it in my absence."

He appears amused by her modesty, her reticence to discuss masturbation. He asks her expose her legs further, and she does so until her panties are revealed.

"The most divine temple," he says.

The archaic language is an amusement. Is he teasing her? She knows part of her dark pubic triangle is visible through the sheer black lace of her panties.

Where is Emilio at this moment?

She feels the erotic tension between herself and Wu. She has done this with Emilio, but not with anyone else. Emilio likes to have her without panties when he looks at her this way.

Wu continues to gaze at the joining of her thighs as he tells her how much pleasure he had when he took her the previous evening. "The bonds made you a bit frightened," he says. "And because of that the possession was more interesting. Did you enjoy it also?"

"I don't know."

"But you must be truthful."

"Yes, I did enjoy it."

He nods and he seems pleased.

Then he leans back in his chair. His hand moves to the front of his trousers and his fingers search for the tab of the zipper. He pulls at the tab, pulls it down as far as it will go. He slides his hand inside the front of his trousers and he brings out his erect penis.

He says the view of her charms has brought a fire to his loins. "As you can see," he says.

She stares at it. She watches as his fingers expose the glans to her eyes.

Where is Emilio at this moment?

Wu nods. "Won't you suck it?"

The sight of the swollen glans excites her. She leaves the footstool and she goes to her knees in front of him. She takes his erect penis in her hand and she slips her lips over the bulb of the glans.

Where is Emilio at this moment?

The taste of Wu's member excites her. She begins sucking it, her excitement strong enough so that she hurries it. She moves her head up and down as she uses her mouth to stimulate his tumescent flesh. The heat of the cock in her mouth excites her tremendously. His organ feels on fire, as if all the blood in his body has rushed into it.

Suddenly the door to the library opens and someone enters. A male servant. Wu makes her remain in place with his penis in her mouth. Mortified, she closes her eyes. But she keeps her head in his lap, her mouth filled with his cock. She feels the eyes on her, the eyes of the servant.

Wu speaks to the servant in Chinese, and a moment later the servant leaves the library and quietly closes the door.

Wu tells her to continue, but more slowly. "You mustn't hurry it," he says.

She feels the pounding of her pulse now. She wants to finish it; she wants his pleasure to match her own. Despite his request to do it slowly, she hurries it again, her mouth agile and active.

Wu soon reaches the point of crisis. He makes a sound of pleasure as he ejaculates, the sperm that gushes out of the tip of his penis thick enough so that she has a small orgasm as she swallows it.