Jade East

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She goes to Madeleine. Still wearing her street clothes, she kneels on the bed and she bends over the proffered sex.

Madeleine sighs with approval, pulling her knees back with her hands as Laura fastens her mouth over the pulp of her cleft. Laura sucks at the sweet fruit of the cunt, pulling the juices into her mouth. She continues the sucking until Madeleine spasms under her, until the hot sex boils over on her tongue.

Later Madeleine takes her with four fingers, Laura lying naked on her back as Madeleine's bunched fingers stretch the mouth of her vagina. Laura groans with happiness as the fingers twist and turn in her passage, thrusting forward and pulling back, thrusting forward and pulling back. When Laura starts coming, Madeleine speeds up the movements of her hand to make the orgasm more intense.

"My sweet lover," Madeleine says. "You're my sweet lover, aren't you, darling?"

* * *

Wearing only a black vinyl waist-cincher and black stockings, Madeleine kneels on the bed with her hands on the headboard, her back arched, her ass lifted provocatively. Looking at Laura over her shoulder, Madeleine says: "Well, go on. If you don't do it, I'll be angry."

Submissive as always, Laura moves to do what she promised she would do. She kneels on the bed behind Madeleine and she lowers her face to kiss the full buttocks.

Madeleine squirms with delight. "My little gougnotte."

"What's that?"

"That's what you are, a gougnotte, a lesbian who likes to suck everything."

"I'm not a lesbian."

"Never mind what you think you are. Go on, kiss it. You know where I want it."

Trembling, Laura moves her face between the two globes and she begins licking the damp groove. Madeleine squirms again, pushing her buttocks back, moaning her approval as she feels the wet tongue licking her anus.

Laura's mind is in a cloud. She understands her debasement by this woman is now complete. She's unable to refuse anything that Madeleine asks of her. Even this.

On another occasion the act is repeated, this time with Madeleine bending over the teak table in the dining room, her skirt raised, her panties lowered, her ass presented to Laura who kneels behind her to demonstrate her subservience.

Madeleine sways her hips. She makes a sound of pleasure as she feels the tickling of the wet tongue. "Yes, darling, yes."

* * *

"Do you love me?"

"Yes."

"Completely?"

"Yes."

"I'm going to introduce you to some friends of mine. People on the island. Important Hong Kong people. You'll see how interesting they are. Would you like that?"

"Yes."

"And if I want you to amuse them, will you do it?"

"Yes."

Madeleine kisses her, a forceful kiss with Madeleine's tongue thrusting inside Laura's mouth.

Chapter Eight.

Laura stands in a ballroom, an enormous room in a mansion somewhere on the island of Hong Kong. Three chandeliers are suspended from the high ceiling, and under the chandeliers the people in evening clothes gather in groups and clusters, pairs and individuals. Chinese waiters move among the crowd with trays bearing drinks and hors d'oeuvres.

She wears a short evening dress and her makeup is heavier than usual, more mascara, more rouge, the red tint of her cheeks matching the red satin of the evening dress. She sips champagne as she looks at the crowd. Madeleine has introduced her to only a few people. Many of the women are beautiful. Most of the men are older, distinguished-looking, with sun-brown faces and white teeth.

She wonders where Madeleine is. She feels uncomfortable alone like this, without Madeleine, knowing hardly anyone. She quivers as she remembers that under the dress she wears only a cache- sexe. That was Madeleine's idea, Madeleine's insistence.

Madeleine said interesting things might happen. But what? These people seem ordinary; rich but ordinary.

She hardly thinks of Emilio now. Madeleine says it's to be expected. You mustn't think of the past; think only of the present. The past has no existence. The present is to be enjoyed to the fullest.

A man approaches her, forty and red-faced, and when he speaks his accent is British:

"I say, you're alone, aren't you?"

"Yes."

He looks at her breasts, at the upper slopes of her breasts revealed by the low neckline of her dress. He looks at her face and then he looks at her breasts again.

Madeleine warned her to be accommodating to her friends.

He smiles.

"Do you want to be alone? If you do, I won't bother you."

"No, please..."

"Jolly good party, isn't it? My name's Gordon." Then he adds: "Would you like to go off with me somewhere?"

"Go off with you?"

He smiles again. "You know what I mean. You're American, aren't you? What part of America?"

"New York."

"Ah, New York. Lovely place. Come on, then. Let's find something cozy."

He takes her hand and he leads her away. She goes along with him, uncertain, submissive, her small hand held by his larger hand.

As they pass through the crowd to exit the room, she notices a couple, a man and a woman talking to another man. The first man has his arm partly around the woman's waist, his hand on her buttocks, his fingers clearly pressing inward between her thighs. As they pass the couple, Laura hears the woman speak to the man who fondles her buttocks: "Don't ruin my dress."

Laura's companion leads her out of the large room and down a long corridor. She expects him to enter one of the rooms, but instead he takes her to the end of the corridor where a French door connects to a small terrace.

He leads her out on the empty terrace, and then he turns and he smiles at her. "Pleasant, isn't it? What would you like to do? Would you like to wank it a bit?"

"Wank it?"

He ignores her puzzlement, smiles at her and unzips his trousers to bring his penis out.

She looks at the dangling cock, at the glans still almost completely covered by the foreskin. She stares at it with a growing interest. This is the first penis she's looked at since her move to Madeleine's house.

Gordon takes his penis in his hand and he fondles it carefully. "Well?" He moves forward. He takes her hand and he closes her fingers around his penis. He forces her hand to move back and forth. "Go on, won't you? But not all the way, love. I'd like you to suck it."

She does what he wants. When he removes his hand from her wrist, she continues stroking his penis, watching it as it swells beneath her fingers. Before long he has a firm erection, and the sensation of his cock in her hand excites her.

When he pushes gently at her shoulders, she's relieved that he's urging her to do what she wants to do anyway. His penis looks too delicious to refuse. In any case, Madeleine did tell her to be accommodating. She crouches down on the stone floor of the terrace and she takes the glans in her mouth.

This is the first penis she's had in her mouth since Wu left her and it excites her tremendously. She wonders who Gordon is, what he's doing in Hong Kong. Madeleine warned her that at these parties her friends don't like to talk much about themselves. The cock in her mouth is now full size, the erection complete and vigorous, and large enough so that she has some trouble taking it. But Gordon is gentle with her and she's thankful for that. He warns her when he's about to come. He makes a grunting sound and the next moment his penis is spitting sperm in her mouth.

She takes it all, swallowing everything, caught up in the excitement of the act, shuddering at the taste and feel of his sperm as it slides down her throat.

When it's finished, she stands up and she carefully wipes her mouth with a fingertip.

He smiles at her. "Are you all right?"

"Yes, I'm fine."

"That was lovely, you know. You're quite good at it. Madeleine Ferral brought you here, didn't she?"

"Yes."

"Do you sleep with her?"

Laura blushes. "I'd rather not talk about that."

He laughs. "As you wish, love. I'd like to see you later on. Find out what you're wearing under the dress and all that. Any interest?"

"I don't know. Can we go back to the party now?"

* * *

A woman says: "What did you do with him?"

Laura looks at the woman and she sees an attractive blonde of indeterminate age, but certainly past forty, maybe close to fifty. Flashy, American-looking, rather heavily bejewelled.

"Do with whom?" Laura says.

"With that man, darling. His name is Gordon, isn't it? Oh I know what you did with him. He took you somewhere and he had you suck him off. He never does anything else. That's what you did with him, isn't it?"

Laura blushes. "He's not nasty or anything like that."

"Of course not. Come along with me, won't you?. I've heard there's something interesting about to happen in the game room."

The game room? Laura has no idea what the game room is. But she allows the woman to take her hand and lead her away.

Once more she finds herself in the long corridor, this time with a woman. They head in a direction opposite to that of the terrace where she had the tryst with Gordon.

The woman says: "My name's Olivia. You're Laura, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"You're pretty. Madeleine said you were pretty and she was right."

Laura feels herself blushing again. "Thank you."

"Madeleine has a way of getting the pretty ones."

At last Olivia stops at a door and she opens it. Holding Laura's hand, she leads Laura into a darkened room. A crowd of people have gathered around a small stage. The stage is empty at the moment, except for a large upholstered hassock. But the crowd is obviously waiting for something to happen.

Laura stands beside Olivia, her hand in Olivia's hand, wondering what the happening will be.

Then a murmur passes through the crowd, and in a moment two people appear on the small stage, a young Chinese couple, the boy in Western clothes, the girl wearing a rather short silk cheongsam slit up the sides high enough to show her thighs when she moves. She has pretty legs, the muscles in her calves emphasized by the high heels of her sandals.

From a loudspeaker somewhere, delicate Chinese music floats into the room. The crowd murmurs again, and Laura senses the expectation in the air.

Now the girl turns, faces the boy, and they move into each other's arms and kiss.

The boy strokes the girl's body through her dress. They kiss again, a tender kiss, a momentary touching of their lips. The girl steps back a bit, her fingers working at the sides of her dress, unhooking it, then undoing the high collar. She opens the dress and she pushes it off her shoulders and down her torso. Under the dress she's naked, her breasts appearing like two apples, the tips dark and turned slightly upward.

Then, as the dress falls, her belly and the patch of black hair below it become visible. She pushes the dress down her thighs, down her legs, and she steps out of it. She now wears only the high heels and sheer beige stockings that reach half way up her thighs, the elastic tops of the stockings binding the tender flesh.

She goes to the boy and she helps him undress. When his shirt comes off, the boy's chest is revealed as smooth and hairless. As the girl unbuckles his belt and pulls his trousers down, his hard penis springs out, pointing almost straight upward, a long cock with a pronounced curve to it.

The women in the audience are now murmuring with approval.

The girl fondles the boy, running her fingers along the curved length of his penis, cupping his testicles in her hand and lifting them. Then she helps him step out of his trousers, and she tosses the trousers on the floor of the stage beside her dress. She crouches in front of the boy and she takes his penis in her mouth.

Laura quivers as she watches it. She wonders if the other women in the room are as envious of the girl as she is.

The girl's full red lips grip the stalk of flesh, her head now moving back and forth as she sucks him.

Laura is aware of Olivia holding her hand, gripping her hand, the older woman's fingers conveying her excitement.

The girl on the stage pulls away from the boy and she turns to walk to the hassock. The crowd murmurs again as she lowers herself to bend over it, her head hanging over one end, her knees apart and her ass raised at the other end. Her body is turned so that everything is exposed to both the boy and the audience, the hair-fringed cleft of her sex, the groove between her buttocks, the dark knot of her anus. The audience gasps as she reaches back with her hands to pull her buttocks apart.

The boy approaches the kneeling girl. He gets down behind her, his knees on the floor, his hands reaching out to grasp her hips. Then he moves back and he presses his face against her ass, his mouth in the crack, his tongue visible as it licks up and down in the groove between the two globes. He pulls back. He takes hold of his penis and he directs the tip to the dark anus. He pushes forward. The girl groans. He continues pushing forward.

Laura's heart pounds as she watches it. She stares at the stage with fascination as the boy's penis enters the girl's anus. The girl squirms and groans, her hands gripping the hassock more tightly. Her eyes are closed, her mouth open. The boy pushes forward, his buttocks flexing as he slowly drives all of his penis into the girl's back passage. Then he pulls back, all the way back, the visible shaft of his cock glistening with an oil no doubt already introduced beforehand into the girl's rectum, her passage oiled to make ready for the penetration.

He pushes forward again, with more force this time. The girl cries out, but it's a moan of pleasure rather than of pain. The penis slides in and out now, a smooth sliding in the stretched anus, the boy holding the girl's hips as he pummels the girl's ass with his belly.

He pounds her, gripping her hips with his hands, slamming into her one last time and then squirming as he comes in her rectum.

Olivia leans close to Laura and whispers in her ear: "Dear God, enough! Come with me, darling."

She leads Laura out of the crowded room. Still dazed by the performance on the stage, Laura follows her through the door and into the corridor.

Olivia says: "Did that excite you?"

"Yes."

Olivia smiles. "I thought it would. Come on, let's find a bed somewhere. You want to, don't you?"

Laura says nothing, but she walks with Olivia. She doesn't mind it when Olivia puts an arm around her waist and then drops the hand to her ass. Olivia pats Laura's ass affectionately. The older woman opens one door after another until she finds what she wants: a small empty bedroom.

"This looks comfy."

She hurries Laura inside the room and she closes the door. It's a square bedroom, sparsely furnished but with a degree of taste. Olivia closes the blinds, and then she turns the lights down. She takes Laura in her arms and she kisses her full on the mouth.

"Madeleine says you're very passionate. Is it true?"

Laura blushes. "I don't know. I--"

"Don't be shy, darling. Madeleine is a good friend of mine and I know all about you. You're going to give me a good suck-off, aren't you? That Chinese couple did it for me tonight. Sometimes the show is boring, but not this one. Didn't you find it exciting? The way he buggered her! If you like that, I'll get my husband to do it to you later on. Come on, cutie, help me get out of this dress."

Laura helps her undress. When the top of Olivia's dress comes down, her big breasts bounce into the open, the swaying globes fascinating Laura. The tips of the nipples are small, but the pink halos are huge.

Before long Olivia is naked except for her stockings. She keeps these on, asking Laura to confirm that they make her look sexy, turning her body from one side to the other as she looks at herself in the full-length mirror near the small wickerwork dressing table.

Then Olivia helps Laura undress, and soon both women are naked, Olivia boldly fondling Laura's breasts and ass, laughing as she fingers Laura's nipples.

The blonde moves her hands to her own breasts, lifting the globes and pulling at the nipples with her fingers. "Take one in your mouth, honey. I do like it when they're sucked."

Laura does it. She bends her head to take a fat breast in her mouth. Before long she pushes Olivia's hands away and she holds the breast herself. The taste and feel of the woman's breast- flesh in her mouth excites her. She smells Olivia's perfume, and a hint of a richer smell wafting up from Olivia's sex.

Olivia urges Laura to the bed and they tumble down on it in each other's arms. Olivia giggles with happiness as she lies back and pulls her knees up and apart with her hands. "Go on, darling. Suck me off, won't you? Madeleine says you're an angel when you do it."

Laura doesn't care. She's too excited now to be concerned about how Madeleine speaks of her. She gazes with lust at the full- lipped blond sex the woman offers her. Olivia's thighs are full, the hairy gap between them a treat to look at. Laura hurries to the offering. She kisses the insides of Olivia's plump thighs, and then she dips her head to make a feast of Olivia's wet sex.

The instant Laura's mouth touches her slit, Olivia closes her thighs around Laura's head and she begins rocking her hips up and down. Olivia groans: "Oh yes, come on! What a lovely bitch! Oh yes! Oh yes!"

Her ears covered by Olivia's thighs, Laura hardly hears anything. She's not listening anyway. She fills her mouth with Olivia's sex, gorging herself on the soft wet flesh, not caring any more that the life she had before Hong Kong is now meaningless.

Chapter Nine.

When Olivia comes out of the bathroom, she smiles at Laura and then she turns to find her clothes. "That was lovely," Olivia says. "Delicious, wasn't it?"

Laura sees Olivia beginning to dress, and she decides it's what she ought to do also. She ought to get back to the party. She's now worried that Madeleine may be annoyed with her for leaving the crowded ballroom. But Madeleine wanted it, didn't she? She did tell her to be accommodating to her friends.

When Laura rises from the bed, Olivia stops her. "No, stay there and wait for me, darling. Just stay as you are. I'm only going out to get my husband and I'll be right back."

Her husband? Laura says nothing. She drops back on the pillows again with a sigh. She wonders if she's had too much wine. But she remembers she's had hardly anything, no more than a few sips of champagne.

Olivia says: "Really, darling, he's great fun. I'll be back with him in a moment and we'll have a private little party here."

Laura considers the prospect with reluctance, but she does want a man for a change. Romping with Olivia was delightful, but a penis has certain advantages.

She lies down on the bed again and she watches as Olivia finishes dressing. The blonde is certainly attractive for her age, and now that Laura knows what Olivia looks like without clothes, Olivia appeals to her more than ever. Those breasts! Laura wonders if she's turning into a lesbian. First Madeleine and now Olivia. She remembers Madeleine calling her by that French name. She tries to think of it, but she can't remember the French word.

Olivia says: "I love these parties. If it weren't for these parties, I'd pull Henry out of Hong Kong and take him back to Los Angeles."

And then Olivia leaves and Laura is alone. She lies on the bed in a dreamy state, happy at the pleasure she's had but not yet satiated. She turns from side to side, restless, uncertain of what she wants. She slides a hand down to her belly, then past it to tickle her clitoris. She wonders if she ought to masturbate. She decides against it. It's better to wait for Olivia and her husband.

Where is Madeleine at this moment?

She wonders what Madeleine is doing at the party. Has Madeleine found someone else? Laura feels a quiver of jealousy. She does adore Madeleine. Madeleine has captivated her completely.

1...45678...11