Jade Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toby was lying on his bed, his shirt was ripped apart and his lower body was completely naked. His cheeks were wet with tears, his eyes wide with fear. His hands were held down by a man, one of his legs were held by another man. A third man stood by the side of the bed, laughing and in the process of undressing.

I placed my hands on the sides of the window. It didn't take much of me to make the wood crack into splinters, and the window fell away into floor of the room. I tore away the blinds and jumped in. The men who were restraining Toby stared in shock for a moment, then they quickly pulled guns out of their jackets. But they were no match for me. Roaring with rage, I disarmed one of them with a perfectly aimed kick. I dodged to the side and grabbed the arm of the other one, hardened my grip and broke it. He screamed in pain, and I threw him headfirst against the wall, knocking him unconscious. The other man took a swing at me but missed; I slammed my fist into his face, and he crumpled to the floor. The third one, still with his pants around his ankles, lunged for one of the guns, but I threw myself on top of him. I grabbed his head and banged it against the floor, over and over again, murder and vengeance on my mind...

"Aidan..."

The small, clear voice made me freeze, and I let the man's head go. I rose and turned, painfully aware of how I must look. I stared down at my hands, looking at the animalistic claws. They were drawing back now, turning into normal nails again, but Toby had no doubt seen them as well as my fangs. I took a deep breath and looked at him. He was sitting up in his bed, tears still flowing from his eyes.

"Aidan."

He said my name again, and to my amazement held out his arms to me. In one stride I was at the bed, holding his shaking body close.

"Toby..."

"Take me away from here."

I grabbed some clothes from the closet and helped Toby dress. When he was done we left as swiftly and quietly as possible and made our way back to my apartment.

******

We were sitting on the couch in my apartment. Toby was on my lap, I had my arms around him and he was resting his head on my shoulder, his fingers playing absent-mindedly with a strand of my hair.

"Why aren't you afraid of me... now that you know what I am?"

"Because I know you would never hurt me. Because... I love you."

I held him closer, burying my nose in his hair.

"I love you, my angel."

We stayed still for a while, but then I had to ask.

"What happened? Who were they?" Toby stiffened. "It's okay. You can tell me."

"I came home and they were there, with my dad. I'd never seen them before. My dad was acting strange, being nice to me, giving me a coke and making me sit down in the living room with them. One of them was looking at me in a very... unfortable way, and I was beginning to feel like something was really wrong. And then the guy smiled and nodded to my dad, and my dad said to me: 'Toby, we have a little problem here, but thankfully we've figured out a way to fix it. See, I borrowed some money from mr Bartlett here a while back, but I can't pay him back. But, as it happens he loves young boys, and you're just his type. So if you'll just be nice to him and show him a good time, he'll call off part of my debt.' And that Bartlett-man said: 'He's so pretty I think I'll call it all off.' And dad just said 'Great! Have fun', and then he took his jacket and left me alone with them. And... and they took me to the bedroom and practically tore off my clothes... and you know the rest."

Toby had begun crying quietly again during his tale, and I could feel my own tears beginning to fall.

"I'll take care of you from now on, Toby. No one will ever hurt you again. Not if I can help it."

I pressed a soft kiss on his cheek, and wiped away the tears with my hand.

"Aidan... I have to know: Do you... kill people?"

"No, love. I only feed on animal blood. I can take blood from a human without causing pain or danger, I can even make it pleasurable, but I would never take what wasn't freely given."

Toby smiled happily.

"Good. That's what I thought."

"I was ready to kill those guys tonight, though. If you hadn't spoken, I would have."

Toby didn't say anything, just nuzzled against my neck.

"You've been through hell. You should sleep. Come on."

I carried him to the bedroom and undressed him. As I took off my own clothes, I could feel his eyes on me.

"Aidan... you're so beautiful."

"Not like you, my love. You're breathtaking."

He reached out to me, and I pulled him close, kissing him deeply. I could feel him harden, and then he whispered against my lips:

"Make love to me."

I opened my mouth to say no; that we shouldn't so soon after the nightmare he'd just experienced, but I stopped myself when I saw the look in his eye. He wanted it. His eyes were on fire and he was looking at me with so much desire, so much love that my insides filled with a happiness so strong it was painful.

Gently, I pushed Toby onto the bed and blanketed his body with my own. Whilst kissing him and invading his mouth with my tongue, I positioned my aching, heated hardness against Toby's, and began grinding down on his cock, making him whimper in my mouth. His little hands were sliding over my arms, my back, my ass - exploring any part of me they could reach, driving me crazy with lust.

Toby's whimpers were becoming more acute, and I knew I he was close. Wanting to keep him on the edge a little longer, I ceased my grinding to a protesting groan. I smiled devilishly to myself, and moved away from his lips to his troat, running my tongue over the soft skin. I moved down over the collarbone, caressing it with my lips, then made my way to his nipple. I flicked my tongue against the hard nub and grazed it lightly with my teeth.

"Mmm..."

Toby closed his eyes, licking his lips and the sight of him made my cock twitch. I gave his left nipple the same the same treatment as the other, then trailed my way downwards, licking the skin, loving the silky texture on my tongue. Then, finally, I reached my target: the rosy, hard length, surrounded by a few golden curls at the base and leaking precum. I cupped his balls with my hands, massaging them gently, then wrapped my lips around the head. I moved down on the shaft with deliberate slowness, intent on pleasuring my sweet as much as possible. With feather-light touch I moved my hands over his legs and his stomach. I glanced up at him; his eyes were shut tight, his breath coming out in sharp pants and he was pressing his head down hard against the pillow. I dove down again, pressing my tongue against the side of his cock as I slid down; with a scream and bucking wildly, Toby came, and I swallowed greedily, careful not to miss a single drop of my lover's essence, loving its divine taste on my tongue.

I gave him a moment to recover, leaning on my elbow beside him looking down at him. He was trembling slightly and making sweet little noises of bliss. When he opened his eyes, I smiled adoringly at him and was instantly rewarded with an incandescent smile of his own, and he pulled me down to press our lips together. He moaned into my mouth when he tasted the remnants of his own release as we kissed. I grinned with satisfaction as his spent member already started making efforts to return to life.

"Aidan... I love you so much."

"And I love you."

A sudden thought struck me, and I cursed.

"What's wrong?" Toby looked worried.

"I just remembered... I have nothing to lubricate you with. It's been a long time since I had a lover."

"Oh..." Toby's cheeks grew pink. "And that will be... absolutely necessary?"

"Absolutely. I want you to be as comfortable as possible."

"Uhm..." Toby bit his lip. "Take a look in my jacket pocket."

Curious, I did as I was told. To my utter amazement, I discovered a small tin of vaseline. Chuckling, I winked at Toby.

"Well, well... aren't you the boyscout...!"

"Hey!" The pink stains on his cheek turned crimson. "It's winter! I get sores on my lips if I don't put that on!"

"Hmm..." I walked over to him and traced his bottom lip with the tip of my tongue. "It must be working. Your lips are exquisitely soft."

We kissed slowly, and Toby slid his hand onto my tool. I groaned. I hadn't come yet; I was saving that for when I was inside Toby, but his trembling hand was bringing me dangerously close to the edge, so I removed it.

"Roll over, love."

He did as I asked. I kissed his thighs, parting the slender legs. Kissing my way up along the thighs to the perfectly rounded mounds, between which lay the gateway to heaven; presently it was closed to me, but I knew how to open it. I parted the cheeks and took in the deep, intimate scent that made me impossibly harder. Caressing the tight skin around the ring, I let my tongue slip out; licking deeply I gorged myself in the unique flavor of my angel to his muffled cries of pleasure. Taking the tin of vaseline, I took some on my fingers and very, very carefully slid my index finger in. Toby was breathing hard, but didn't seem to be uncomfortable.

"Okay?" I asked. Toby nodded. "Tell me if it gets painful."

"I will."

I smiled, licking my lips. Carefully searching for that special spot, crooking my finger, and as I found it, Toby gave up an "Aah!" that was sweeter than any music. I took my time, twisting and stretching, eventually slipping in a second, then a third finger, encouraging the ring to open. When I was satisfied, I slickened my cock with vaseline and had Toby lie on his side. Positioning myself at his entrance, I pushed in. He tensed and grasped the sheets. I halted.

"It... hurts."

"I know, my love. It will get better soon. Just breathe. Relax and breathe."

I caressed his back soothingly; reaching around his waist I wrapped my hand around his shaft and stroked slowly while kissing his neck and nibbling his earlobe. When Toby's grip on the sheets eased up and as he began making pleasured noises, I slowly buried myself deeper in tight, incinerating heat until I was all the way inside.

"How do you feel?"

"Stretched... but okay."

Keeping up my caresses I began to move, slowly sliding in and out. I licked, kissed and nibbled at Toby's ear, the sensitive spot below, the nape of his neck... My hand still stroking his member, I increased speed as I began to thrust harder.

"Ah... aah!"

Toby moaned and began pushing back to meet my thrusts. I grinned in triumph and pushed harder and harder, just barely restraining myself from pounding into him. Toby was fisting the sheets again, but not from pain this time, crying out with every thrust. The feeling of hot, tight, slick skin gripping my flesh every time I plunged in was driving me crazy with lust, rushing me so fast towards the edge... At first I didn't even realize that Toby was whispering to me.

"What... what did you say, my love?"

"Aidan... I... ah! I want... I want you to feed on me."

The words rushed through me like fire; I felt an incredible pride, knowing that Toby trusted me this much. Extending my canines, I pierced the fragile flesh of his neck and let his blood flow into my mouth. In its sweet and metallic flavor was something more: all of Toby's feelings. It was like love in liquid form and I treasured every drop. With a resounding scream Toby came, covering my hand with semen, thrashing in my arms. I withdrew my fangs from his neck, hurriedly licked the wounds and joined him in ecstasy; grasping the bucking body tightly against my chest I pushed my cock in deep and with a rough groan I sprayed my release into the contracting channel.

We stayed still for a while, both of us shaking from our intense climaxes and trying to catch our breath.

"Aidan... It was so wonderful..." Toby's voice was trembling. I softly kissed the back of his neck.

"Yes... it certainly was."

I took a couple of tissues from the nightstand and cleaned us up a little. Turning Toby in my arms I held him close, his head pillowed on my chest, one of his arms around my waist. With simultaneous sighs we both drifted off to sleep.

******

The next day when we woke, rain was pounding against the windows. I woke Toby up with kisses and took him to the shower. We held each other, kissing and touching until I couldn't contain myself any longer and lifted him up in my arms. Holding him against the wall, his arms around my neck, I entered him and we made love slowly and sweetly until, moaning, we came under the spray of the warm water.

When we had dried off and dressed I knew Toby was hungry, so I suggested we go out and buy some food.

"But... can you go outside? There's still daylight."

"It'll be okay. I can go out when it's cloudy like this. It's only direct sunlight that's dangerous."

Toby swallowed.

"Does it... does it make you burst into flames?"

"Yes. But not right away, like in the movies. I can stay in sunlight for thirty, forty minutes without anything happening. But any longer than that, and the skin will blister and crack. Then you burst into flames. It's a long, painful death." I looked at Toby; his eyes were wide and his mouth gaping. "Or so I've heard. I've never actually seen it. C'mon, let's go."

Since I never shop for food, I had no idea what to buy, so I just told Toby to get whatever he liked. It didn't take too long, and we were soon back at the apartment, where Toby cooked an omelet for himself which he ate with good appetite as I sat across from him at the table, slowly sipping on a glass of blood. I was worried that it would maybe gross him out, but it didn't seem to; he just kept asking me questions about being a vampire. Like a lot of people, Toby had read books and seen countless movies and tv-shows about vampires, and he was very curious as to what was true or false, and I actually found myself enjoying talking to him about it.

"Some movies or books get it somewhat right; others are dead wrong. Ironically, the book that probably is more inaccurate that anyone is the book that made people fascinated with vampires to begin with."

"Dracula?" Toby smiled.

"You've read it?"

"Several times."

"That book, entertaining though it may be is filled with bull. Bram Stoker was way off. I can't squeeze through a tiny crack in a door, I have no problem with religious symbols like crucifixes, I have no power over wolves or rats and I can't transform into mist. The tide does not affect me, I don't sleep in a coffin, and I don't have a problem with garlic. And, like you saw for yourself, I can enter someone's home without being invited, but I generally don't. It's very rude."

"And you can see your reflection in the mirror?"

"Yup."

Toby swallowed the last of his food.

"And you can survive on animal blood?"

"Yes. The vampires who feed on humans do so by choice. Unfortunately, most of the vampires out there have made that choice. You see, human blood is a little different than animal blood. When you feed on a human you can feel everything they're feeling at that moment; it's a very powerful sensation, and a lot of vampires get addicted to it. They will even kill the people they're feeding on, and sometimes they will torture them to make them feel as much as possible. Some vampires seduce their victims for that same purpose."

"Oh..." Toby peered at me from underneath his eyelashes. "So, when you drank my blood last night... you could feel what I felt?"

"Yes." I reached out and stroked his cheek. "I felt everything. And I will never forget it."

Toby blushed and smiled, looking down at the table, being absolutely adorable. We moved from the kitchen into the living room, to stretch out on the sofa together and continue our Q&A.

"How can a vampire be killed?" Toby asked, his fingers playing with my shirt.

"Tired of me already?" I asked. Toby giggled. "Well, like I said before sunlight is deadly, but it takes time. Piercing the heart, a bullet through the brain or decapitation will do it. Beyond that, we're basically immortal. We can't even starve. If we don't feed, we get very weak, but we don't die."

Toby was silent for a few minutes.

"How do you become a vampire?"

I took a deep breath. I had a feeling what would come next.

"If a vampire lets you taste his blood, then you will become a vampire."

"How long does it take? Does it hurt?"

"No, you're unconscious the whole time. It takes three or four days, then you're fully transformed."

"Aidan." Toby propped himself up on one elbow, looking down at me. "Make me a vampire. I want to be with you forever."

"Toby, no."

Toby sat up, looking heartbroken.

"Why?"

"Toby..." I took his hand. "I didn't mean I don't what to have you by my side forever. It would be a dream come true. But I refuse to do it unless you think it over carefully first. Once you've been made a vampire you're stuck that way. Forever. Think it over. I will love you no matter what you decide."

******

Toby took my advice. We spent our days together almost like a normal couple: laughing, talking, going out, and making love over and over again. But I knew Toby was thinking about his decision. Sometimes he would ask me questions, sometimes he would be very quiet. I gave him all the time he needed without mentioning the subject. I would have given him years to decide if he'd needed it.

One night I was lying on the couch, Toby stretched out on top of me. I thought he was asleep, but suddenly he spoke:

"I've decided."

I sat up, taking him with me.

"Already?"

"Yes. Thinking about it any more would be pointless. I know what I want to do."

He was interrupted by a loud knock on the door.

"Toby, stay here."

I was getting that feeling again: that something was very wrong. I went to the door and looked out the peephole, but couldn't see anyone. I opened the door a crack and stuck out my head. The hallway outside was empty. I returned to the living room and stopped dead in my tracks.

Later, I would wonder how the hell Christian managed to get into my apartment, but right then, I didn't care. All I cared about was the limp figure he held in his arms. Toby was unconscious and blood was pouring down his neck, which was badly torn. Christian licked his lips.

"Tasty." He kissed the bloodied neck. "And so lovely. I can see why this one attracted you."

"Christian..." I took a few steps closer. "Let him go."

He grinned, his lips red with blood.

"Did you think I would give up that easily? That I would let you choose a human over me?" Christian put his hand around Toby's neck and squeezed, his claws digging into the wound, slicing it open even more.

"No!" I screamed.

"I will squeeze every single drop from his fragile little body..."

Christian smiled, tightening his grip. I flung myself at him, knocking all three of us to the floor. I grabbed Christian and dragged him away from Toby, but he sank his claws into my arm and I lost my grip. Christian scrambled back towards Toby; I grabbed his leg, tripping him. Taking his arm, I pinned it behind his back, making him groan.

"I love it when you play rough." he hissed.

I pulled Christian to his feet, but he managed to twist free and leapt away from me. Keeping his eyes on me, lowered his back, ready to pounce.

"He's just a human. He's expendable."

"No." I growled. "You are."

Christian leapt, but so did I, a split second sooner. He clawed furiously at me, but I had a good grip this time. Holding him with one arm, I wrapped the other around his head. With a swift yank, I broke his neck and let his limp body fall to the floor. I walked over to the fireplace and took the poker. I returned to Christian; his body was twitching and trying to get up. Without hesitation, I drove the poker through his heart. For a second, Christian was absolutely still, then he dissolved into dust.

Dropping the poker, I ran to Toby. He was lying face down on the floor, and I carefully rolled him over. At first, I thought he was dead, then I noticed he was still breathing. But I knew he was weak, and fading fast. There was only one thing I could do to save him. I bit down on my wrist. I parted, and let the blood from my wrist fall into his mouth.