Jade Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," I thought, cradling him to my chest, tears falling down my cheeks. "Please stay with me. I beg you. Stay with me."

******

For five days Toby lay white-faced and absolutely still in our bed. I never left him, except to go the kitchen to get some blood. I was beginning to think he might never wake up. I had never transformed anyone before; what if I'd done it wrong? What if Toby had been too near death when I gave him my blood? These were thoughts that were tormenting me as I lay next him in bed, holding his hand and stroking his golden hair. But then, suddenly it happened. Toby shifted. His pink lips parted and he sighed. Then his jade eyes opened. They blinked slowly, and then they saw me, and Toby's face lit up in a perfect smile.

******

A little later, Toby was sitting up in bed, still weak but a little bit stronger after having completed his first glass of blood, while I explained what had happened.

"You were dying. I had no choice. I had to transform you."

Toby smiled and put his arms around me.

"It doesn't matter. I had already decided, anyway. This is what I wanted."

I hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry. I promised you I wouldn't let anyone hurt you. I failed."

"You can't protect me from everything," he whispered against my neck. "That's impossible. All I want is for you to love me."

"I do. So very much."

"And now I'm yours forever. And you are mine."

"Forever..."

******

Two days later...

I was lying in bed, looking up at the glorious sight of a naked Toby straddling me, the light of candles making his hair shimmer.

"What if I do it wrong?" he asked anxiously.

"It'll be okay. You will know what to do instinctively."

He licked his lips and lowered himself down to me. I could feel his small, sharp fangs against my neck; Toby let them pierce the skin, and a tidal-wave of pleasure rushed through my body. Toby suckled at my neck for a minute, then licked the wounds and raised himself a little, looking down at me with wide eyes, breathing hard.

"Oh... God!" he panted. Then he crushed our lips together, pushing his body as hard into mine as he could, our tongues dancing inside our mouths. With one swift move, I rolled us over and pressed my lips against his pink, hard nipple, nipping it with my teeth as his hands fastened in my hair. I grabbed a newly-bought tube of lube from the nightstand. Squeezing some onto my fingers, I pressed a digit inside Toby, then another.

"Forget it..." he panted, his green eyes blazing. "Just take me!"

Quickly, I took some more lube and coated my cock with it. I placed myself at his opening, then pushed all the way in. Toby wrapped his legs around my waist and his hands grabbed my shoulders. I began to thrust hard into the welcoming body, staring into Toby's eyes, their gaze bewitching me. I moved my hips fast, pounding with all my might, moaning out my pleasure just like Toby, white-hot heat filling every part of my body so that I was only faintly aware of Toby's fingers digging hard into my shoulders. Toby pressed his head down against the pillow, slammed his hips up to meet mine, and screamed, his release splattering between our bodies. I felt Toby's channel tighten around me, and I tripped, flooding him with my come, roaring so hard my throat burned. In the intenseness of the moment, we both drifted off.

It felt like floating. The room and the bed had faded away and we were floating through darkness illuminated by a million stars, holding onto each other. Vaguely, I thought:

"Isn't this heaven? Being with Toby, like this.... it has to be heaven."