Jade Gets Caught

Story Info
Coed & lesbian friend get naughty in public.
7.8k words
4.52
113.6k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her name fits well. Her bright greenish eyes flash as she grins mischievously. They contrast beautifully with her long, blondishly red hair that, when down, extends to her mid-back. Most of the time, you will see it tied up tight in lovely braids. My favorite style is a high ponytail tied with a ribbon and bow.

Exhibitionists love to expose any and all parts of themselves just to see what people will do. And Jade is among the best of them. She knows how to target an unsuspecting audience and bring the full impact of her beauty and sensuality into play to tease and excite them. Without voyeurs, exhibitionists would have no fun. And that's where I come in.

I have been living next to Jade now several months. I first learned of her desire to show off herself to others the day I moved in. I had just finished unpacking and putting my stuff away. Needing a break, I looked out my bedroom window, curious about what and who was next door. Lucky me! Her bedroom window faced mine. I noticed a young girl looking to be 20. Her very shear window curtains were mostly closed, leaving a small opening where they did not quite meet. She was sitting on the side of her bed and playing with her breasts and tickling her pussy. Her eyes were closed and she tossed her head back and forth every so often, flipping a luscious mane of red hair.

I quickly jumped over to my desk and grabbed my video camera that I kept loaded with fresh tape. Focusing on her and zooming in, I was able to get premium footage of her enjoying herself. I could hardly hold the camera still as she clenched her legs together and bit her lips, crying out lightly as she came. My cock was pressing on my pants so hard, I needed to free up one of my hands to adjust the situation. Let me give you a closer view.

Jade fits the typical Irish lass image. Bright red hear, green eyes, high plump cheeks and cute button nose. She really doesn't need lipstick. Her lips are full and very colorful. They were very red at this point from the biting she had inflicted. As it was still early spring, her skin was creamy alabaster with tiny freckles twinkling here and there.

Jade could easily model for a living if she chose to. Her breasts are full, D-cups and slightly upturned. I was very excited to see her dark areolas were at least one and a half inches in diameter, topped with nicely protruding very pink nipples. She seemed to keep them long and hard by constantly pinching and playing with them.

After cumming so nicely, she lay back on the bed and continued to rub her pussy for about five minutes. As you can imagine, by now my erection was throbbing. But I just couldn't put the camera down to relieve my ache. The site of her wet pussy with her fingers going in and out and rubbing all over it just drove me nuts. The artist in me made putting the camera down an impossibility. My buddies would thank me later for my sacrifice.

The pussy play ended and she got up to get dressed. Rummaging in her closet, she decided on a cute little springy number that barely contained her cute boobs. It was sort of tight and her sweet ass cheeks pressed tightly against the fabric, showing off her curves and crack. I don't think she could actually bend over in it without busting the seams. The hem came to mid-thigh height. Her delicate feet loved the black sandals with straps and small gold buckles. The toes were polished a lovely shade of maroon. She soon left to go out, and I didn't see her until later.

That was day one.

After putting the camera back on the desk, I took my very needful matters into hand and shot a good long cum just remembering the vision of her playing with her sweet wet pussy. The next several days seemed to just fly by. Every afternoon, about four, she would strip naked, go take a shower, come sit on her bed and masturbate to some very nice orgasms. I don't know if she knew I was videotaping her or not. She never seemed to notice that small opening in the curtains. I yet had to learn of her fetish for getting off where she knew others might see her.

One afternoon, things changed. As was my habit by now, I looked over at Jades' window. She had a visitor, a girl perhaps just a bit older than she. The girl's dark brown hair was medium-length and wavy. Her eyes were dark and her expression seemed to say she wouldn't take any guff from anyone.

In her excitement to entertain her friend, Jade hadn't even bothered with closing the curtains. I now had a great view of them, as they sucked each others' tongues hungrily. Their boobs were mashed into each other's chests and fingers ran through each others' hair making a shambles of it. They soon made a squirming, sucking mess of female flesh in the middle of Jade's bed and licked and sucked each other for a long time.

I now had my video camera permanently mounted on a tripod, which always pointed straight into her bedroom. I had added a dish microphone to pick up all the beautiful sounds associated with all the next-door fun. Now that mic came in very handy. They squealed and grunted and laughed and slurped and I caught it all on tape. My buddies loved my tapes so much, I had to charge them a small fee to help pay for the tapes. We met weekly on Sundays to enjoy the previous weeks recordings. I even provided paper towels to keep them from making a mess of my place when they shot their spunk during the viewings.

I remember the first time I actually ran into her on her way out the door. She was fumbling in a small purse to see if she had remembered to bring something. I was out checking my mail.

"Hi neighbor!" I called to her. At first, she just ignored me and kept looking in her purse. I walked closer and tried again.

"My name's Garrison, yours?" She paused and looked up. Frustrated and annoyed to be interrupted, she scowled and said, "Whatcha want?"

I looked for an opening. "Sure hope you didn't forget your keys!", hoping to lighten the mood some.

"None o' yer business what I'm looking for." With that she turned and ran back inside, leaving me with bewilderment plastered all over my face. I had a lot to learn about her fiery attitude. The red hair should have been a tip-off. It was several days afterwards that I learned her name.

It was mid Saturday afternoon and Jade had been sunbathing in the back, lying on one of those aluminum folding lawn chairs. She looked hot. The red bikini she wore covered almost nothing, giving me a great view of her breasts. Little rivulets of sweat ran down into the cleavage, the top having pulled her breasts together. I knew she must be thirsty, so I quickly made some instant iced tea and poured each of us a tall glass.

I carried the glasses out the back door and over to where she lay sunning. I made enough noise so as not to startle her. She opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"You look like you might be thirsty. Care for some iced tea?"

"Uh, Ok!" She reached out and took the glass I offered. This time I just sat next to her in a vacant chair and waited.

"Well? " she said after the first couple of long swigs on the tea.

"Well, what?" I responded. I figured I would play her little game this time.

"Whygya bring this tea over to me?"

"I know a thirsty person when I see one. Is it Ok?" I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of putting me on the spot.

"Yea!" she snipped. Still not able to be civil and act friendly. I thought of a way to steer the conversation, such as it was, around to her and her body.

"Are you a model? You have the body for it!" I figured that would appeal to her ego. She seemed to be completely self-absorbed. It worked.

"Naw. Just a junior in college. What about you?" Well, well. The first nice thing I had heard out of her mouth.

"I work part-time over at a wholesale warehouse while attending the local college." I needed to get her talking about herself.

"Is this your home town?" I hoped she would get more comfortable with me.

"Yea. Lived here all my life and went to Bellview High. Where did you go to high school?"

"John Glenn in Pittsburg, my hometown." Now things were going more smoothly. I thought I would try for her name again.

"I'm Garrison. What's you name?" I said, hoping she would be more friendly than the last time I asked.

"Jade" she said not looking up, but continued to drink little sips of the tea. She looked more relaxed now, having refreshed some from the tea.

"That's a cool name. Is it a nickname or your giving name?"

"I think it was my mother's idea. Turns out my eyes are very green, so seems to fit me ok," she blurted out her first normal sentence. I had the opening I was looking for.

"Open your eyes some more. I can't see." I said, hoping she would not feel pressed. She sat up some and looked me well in the face. I looked closer and smiled at her.

"Damn! Those are very nice green eyes. I like how they contrast nicely with your hair." Hoping the complement would keep her mood soft. She looked at me now and smiled just a little. She took another sip and leaned back and closed her eyes. My eyes wondered over her yummy D-sized breasts and stomach and meandered down to her crotch. The skimpy bottoms of her suit were pressed very tightly into her pussy lips, making them very prominent and easily noticed. I looked her legs over well, especially her cute feet. I was about to make my way back up to her pussy when she laughingly said,

"Like what you see?"

I looked quickly back at her face and smiled very broadly. "You better believe it!" I said, hoping the positive comment would make an opening for more.

"Everything about you is very hot. I don't think that tea will cool you down at all!", joking with her a little. I wanted to keep the subject headed toward her sexual activities.

"Looks like you’ve been have a real good time. I see your friends come by quite often. They sure are cute." I offered more encouragement.

"Yea, I party a lot. School bores me so much, I have to do something to forget about it. I've seen your buddies coming over a lot too. Are you gay?" She almost got me with that one. I wasn't sure where she was going with that question.

"No. Love girls very much. The guys and I just enjoy watching some of the videos I make every week. Definitely X-rated. You ever watch that type of video?" This had to be the bait I wanted her to take.

"Of course! I love to watch the lesbos eat each other out. That's what makes me the hottest. What do you like to watch best?" She probed.

"Well, I love watching people have fun any way they like; licking, sucking, fucking. You name it, I love to watch it", I told her. She looked over at me and smirked a little.

"I really enjoy watching people when they don't know they are being watched. Especially girls masturbating." I had to throw that in just to see if she would bite.

"You do, do you?" She laughed back.

"Yes," I continued. "I really enjoy watching you masturbate. You do it so well and I love to see you toss your hair around when you cum. You look wonderful naked with your fingers in your pussy." This had to get her attention. It did!

"What are you talking about? When have you ever seen me? You perv! I should call the cops!" she blasted back.

"Yea, right!" I said, knowing she was all show.

"You know it’s fair game to look if someone leaves access to see you from a public place," I reminded her. She looked a bit pissed and yet, I saw that expression in her lips that seemed to say, "Damn, I am good!" She was a true exhibitionist and she knew it.

"What do you think I have been showing all my buddies these last several weeks?" I knew she would be hot now!

"Damn you, have you been fucking videotaping me in my room?" She swore, quickly sitting up and looked like she wanted to hit me.

"Sure," I shot back. "Did you think that I would keep all that good viewing to myself. Besides, I whack off too while watching you. You are so hot and the guys love you too. They beat their meats furiously watching you over and over fucking your cute little twat with those nice fingers of yours. You make great X-rated movies!"

She just looked at me for awhile, thinking of a plan. Then she began to threaten and bargain.

"You better go get all those tapes right now and give them to me, or I will call the cops!" She threatened.

"I already told you that wouldn't work. But I have another plan that will" I shot back.

"Oh, yea?" she fretted.

"I will give you one tape everytime you come over to see me. I want to eat your sweet pussy. One long good pussy licking for one tape. Is it a deal?" I offered.

"She almost frowned, hesitating, but then remembered how horny she always was after a boring day at school. She squinched up her mouth and looked hard at me for several seconds....

"Well, you drive a hard bargain, but I do love my puss licked and played with. How many tapes have you made of me?" she ask, getting a bit wet even now thinking about it all. I noticed a small dark spot forming at the juncture of her pussy lips.

"About 200 now, I think. One for every afternoon of finger fucking and several at other times when you were fucking your friends. It's a great library. Want to come over and see what I have?" I just knew her curiosity would get the better of her at that suggestion.

"Sure!" she said, and got up from the chair. I took the empty glass from her and we walked over to my back door and up to my apartment.

I led her into my room. She could immediately see all the equipment I had setup for taping her through my window. She looked around in amazement. She went over to the window and looked out. Even now she could see into her room right at the bed. She turned to me and grinned a big sheepish smile! I laughed just a little, then said,

"Sit here while I cue up a tape. Let me show you one of my favorites!" I pulled a tape cassette from one of many shelves that held volumes of tapes. She sort of whistled as she saw how many I had made of her. Her ego got bigger by the second.

"Here it is," I said, shoving the tape into the deck and powering up the monitor connected to it.

"This is one of your 'just after shower' episodes with your favorite girlfriend. She is really hot too." I grabbed the remote and pressed play. "What is her name, by the way?" I just had to know.

Her eyes were glued to the monitor as the tape made it to the start of the scene. Her friend was kissing her lustily and fingering her wet pussy. Jade was pinching the girl's tits and fingering her too.

"Sue," she said softly without taking her eyes from the monitor. She said it lovingly as a lover would. She began to lick her lips and reach down to touch herself. She seemed to be lost in the moment of the scene and soon forgot I was even in the room. The sound of them cumming and sucking and such was so intense she just took off the bottom piece of the swimsuit and began to masturbate vigorously. I watched her, then the video and then back at her. She wanted to close her eyes to concentrate, but didn't want to miss any part of her session with Sue. I was getting really hard by now, and wondered how I was going to make my way onto those sweet pussy lips, those very wet, suckable lips I had for so long been watching and longing to lick.

I realized how distracted she was by the video and her own approaching orgasm, so I just quietly got down on my hands and knees and moved softly over in between her legs. I tentatively licked one of the lips to see if she would stop or be upset. She didn't even miss a stroke. I licked harder now, and pushed my tongue deep inside her pussy. She gasped loudly and clenched her legs together quickly. I knew she was about to cum and I fucked her sweet hole rapidly with my tongue as her orgasm overtook her. She squealed and bucked and her eyes were now closed and she tossed her head from side to side just as she always did when cumming so hard.

I reached up and began playing with her nipples and squeezing her breasts. Her orgasm continued and I now inserted two fingers inside of her and sucked hard on her clit while using my fingers to stimulate her g-spot. She seemed lost in waves of wonder and ecstasy. I sucked her sweet juices as they flowed over my fingers and ran dripping onto the floor. I tried to get it all into my mouth, but she just oozed too much too fast.

Eventually, Jade came around to reality. She looked down at me, my face completely slick and dripping with her juices. She giggled sweetly and pulled my face to her and kissed me deeply, licking the juices from my face also.

"Well, Jade, do you have a place to hold all these tapes?" I teased her, hoping she would let me keep them for her here in my room.

"Not right now. Can I come over everyday and watch some?" she ask, hooked on the videos.

"I wouldn't have it any other way!" I said, smiling and kissing her lightly again. She gave me a quick hug and stood up to leave.

"Thanks for that licking. You are very good! I think that's the best time a guy has ever eaten my pussy. I'm going to like coming home now more then ever. You better have a tape cued and waiting when I get here." she threatened sweetly.

"You can count on it," I promised.

"And I want to sneak and watch your buddies jerk off to my tapes next time they are over, Ok?" she said.

"You got it. But you will have to be very quiet when you cum or they will know you are here and want to party with you." I wanted to see where that idea would go, but she just laughed and said she had to get cleaned up for the evening. She went out almost every night, as I knew all too well. I saw her to my back door, then she noticed she had forgotten to put the bottom piece of her suit back on. She giggled and I ran back up and got it for her. I helped her hold it in place while she tied the strings. Her pussy was still very warm from all the fun we had enjoyed together. I watched as her cute little ass sauntered back into her yard and up the back stairs to her apartment. Wow, I thought to myself.

Chapter Two

Jade and I met nearly every afternoon and enjoyed watching a tape and having hot oral sex. She even gave me a blowjob now and then. Unexpected, but very welcome. She was great at that too. We began to have conversations about voyeurism and such. I marveled at how much she needed to be watched and I was more than happy to be the watcher.

One afternoon, Jade surprised me by bringing her girlfriend Sue over to watch with us. When Jade introduced me to Sue, she referred to me as the watcher. I liked that and so did Sue, turns out. She traveled a lot in her work as a technical advisor and made this stop here at Jade's whenever she was in town.

Jade explained that she was the submissive of Sue and that Sue had something special planned for this evening. I was very pleased that she had chosen to tell me about it. Sue explained that she was going to place a collar around Jade's neck to symbolize Jade's choice to continue their Domme/sub relationship. I had read about this lifestyle, and thought that the two made a nice couple, and told them so.

I had a feeling that while Sue was in town, I wouldn't be licking Jade's sweet snatch. I put in a tape of the two of them and they really loved watching it together. They laughed and commented on what each of them was doing in the movie. Sue thanked me repeatedly for taking the time to tape everything so clearly. She immediately asked for a copy, and I told her I would have one ready for her when she had to leave.

"Sue, since tonight is a very special night for the two of you, do you want me to tape all or most of it? I can be very invisible and you will have a great record of your special night." I hoped she would think this a keen idea.

"What do you have in mind?" she probed, curious as to what I might suggest.

"Just let me sneak around and you pretend not to see me. I will be as quiet and invisible as possible. Then, you can come over afterward and help me edit it. I know it will be a great night." I said, with as much enthusiasm in my voice as I knew how. She looked at Jade and Jade tilted her head and looked questioningly back at Sue. They began to smile at each other and I then knew they would have a blast and even better time knowing they were being taped.