Jade Gets Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok! But if I say quit, you gotta stop the camera, Ok?" she bargained.

"Sure, but I bet you wont' even be aware of me. You have fun and when the night is done, you can edit out takes you don't want included in the final tape."

So with that decided, the two of them left to plan the evening.

I went about getting the tapes and equipment ready. I was already a bit horny from viewing the tape I had cued up for them. Now, thinking how much of their sex play I was going to capture on tape, I got even hornier. I loaded everything except the loaded camera and a small tripod into my truck and locked it. Then I went up to shower and dress for the evening. As I looked into Jade's window, I could see her and Sue discussing the plans for the night. I knew my job for the night was going to be very unusual and tough. I had to get good views and still keep out of site. But I live for a challenge!

Knowing I had to be quick or miss good scenes, I hurriedly showered and dressed in a black shirt and pants. Everything was black. I wanted to be a shadow. I made a quick sandwich, ate it and drank something. Then I closed up the apartment and took the back stairs down and over to her back stairs. I was very quiet and snuck inside her back door. I heard the shower running and followed the sounds to the bathroom. It was too steamy inside for my lens so I stayed just outside the door leaving a small crack through which to shoot.

The two of them were washing each other and laughing and kissing and just being cute girls. The shower doors were steamed up and allowed a very foggy view of them. Every so often, one of them would bump into the glass doors and their butt and shoulders and boobs could be clearly seen. This was such a tease as you could never know which body part would be pushed up against the glass next. I am quite sure they did not know I was there.

The water turned off and the door slid back. The two water nymphs tumbled out and played with each other some more. They grabbed their towels and began to dry each other off. I had a hard time keeping them in frame as they bumped each other around the room. I had to crack the door even wider. They must not have noticed. They just kept playing. I stopped recording and went into Jade's bedroom. I knew they would be there in a moment and I wanted to catch all their hot sex together. I skipped the obvious closet, as they would be sure to open it and see me there. I grabbed a light blanket and pushed a table over a few feet towards a chest of drawers. I used the blanket and the table to make a blind from which I could film without being seen.

Soon, they ran into the room laughing and jumped on the bed. Jade looked out the window and said something about 'wondering if Garrison was taping them yet'. I almost couldn't squelch my giggle. She left the small opening in the curtains anyway and the two of them kissed softly for several minutes.

Sue began the session in earnest by demanding that Jade get on all fours with her ass facing the window. Jade, as usual, argued with Sue, but did it anyway. The angle was still pretty good from my vantage point. Sue bent down and proceeded to whack Jade's butt cheeks soundly with her hand. Every few whacks, Sue would pause and rub Jade's pussy lips and sometimes insert a finger and stroke her several times. This continued until Jade's ass was a very nice shade of dark pink. I knew it was going to be a tough night for me, as my dick was already jerking in time to the whacks on Jade's ass cheeks. How was I going to stand being this close to two gorgeous girls having great sex and not be able to do anything other than film it all? I just clung to the thought that later on, Jade and I would be watching this tape, and I would be licking and sucking that cute pussy that now was getting spanked and fingered.

When Sue was satisfied with the color and heat of Jade's ass, she pushed Jade over onto her back, stood over her head and squatted down straddling her face. Sue pushed her pussy into Jade's face and began small rocking motions with her pelvis. Jade submissively allowed Sue to fuck her face, stopping every so often for Jade to suck Sue's clit into her mouth and tongue it and pinch it. This action always drove Sue crazy with lust, shaking and moaning loudly. As I zoomed in on Sue's butt, I could see her juices trickling down Jade's chin and puddling on her chest between her breasts. The rear view of Sue's pussy lips and anus were so provocative I nearly lost track of what I was doing. Juices even dripped from her pussy lips. Jade saw that and reached her tongue back under the lips and licked them repeatedly to get at the sweet nectar.

"Oh Jade! I can't take anymore. I'm cumming, I'm cummng," Sue yelled as her body shuddered from the sweet waves of a pounding orgasm. It continued for a minute or two as Sue clung to Jade's head by her bright red braids. Sue had pinned her crotch so tightly against Jade's face that it cut off all her air. Jade shoved Sue back onto her tummy and gasped loudly, panting. Sue laughed heartily at Jade's predicament. Finally catching her breath some, Jade joined Sue in laughing at their fun. Jade wiggled her hips, tempting Sue to play with her.

Sue repositioned herself between Jade's legs and began eating her pussy with lots of sloppy slurping and licking. She paused only long enough to insert two and then three fingers into Jade's very wet pussy. She thrust them in and out to some wild rhythm that only she and Jade could hear. Jade was so aroused by all that had happened that, within a minute of this finger fucking, she bit her lower lip as usual and cried out with her orgasm. Sue took the clue and sucked her clit completely into her mouth and tongue thrashed it unmercifully. It was several minutes before Jade's orgasm subsided enough for her to open her eyes and sit up. She and Sue squeezed each others' breasts and kissed long and hard.

Sue went over to the dresser and picked up a small package wrapped in pretty paper.

"Jade, I think it’s the right time for this," Sue said, looking lovingly at Jade. Bouncing up from the bed, Jade knelt in front of Sue. She trembled slightly in anticipation. Sue handed Jade the package and Jade took it and eagerly tore the wrapping from the small box. She slowly opened it and slid the lid under the bottom and held up the box to Sue. Sue reached into the box and picked up a sterling choker collar. She moved closer and placed the collar around Jade's neck and ran one end through the ring at the other end and pulled it tight. Jade's face burned brightly with shame and humiliation. She wanted, no, needed Sue's treatment of her. She found her greatest sexual fulfillment when in submission to Sue. The collar was Jade's acceptance of Sue's authority over her and Jade's need to be dominated. Jade leaned forward and licked Sue's pussy like a dog lapping at your hand. Sue drove Jade's face hard and deep into her pussy and told her in a stern tone, "Lick it, You better Lick It Good! You dirty little slut."

Jade's face grew even redder, if that was possible. She grabbed Sue's butt cheeks with both hands and ate at Sue's cunt with eager, noisy suckings and licks. Sue began to shudder and moan. She was soon taken completely in a hard, fast orgasm. She grunted and whined and finally wound down from another hot time with Jade attached to her cunt.

Sue pulled Jade up to her and the two of them hugged each other warmly and kissed long and softly. I could tell they each found what they were looking for in this yin/yang sort of pairing. The moment spilled over with emotional intensity. Something suddenly blurred my view. I had to clear my eyes to keep filming.

The two broke their kiss and Sue reached into a bag close by and pulled out a long black leash. She came over to Jade and snapped the leash onto the collar. She gave the leash a little sharp tug. Jade grinned and knelt in front of Sue.

"Go put on that dress I have chosen for tonight, and no panties. I want your pussy open and accessible to me at any moment the whole night. And wear that little black jacket that makes your boobies look so hot for me." Sue ordered Jade about. Jade went over to where the clothes were laid out and stepped into the thin wool pleated mini skirt. It came to mid-thigh and was just the right length to flip up and show off her cute ass or shaven pussy, which ever Sue wanted to do at any moment. She slipped a cute pair of matching heels on and pulled the black jacket over her shoulders and buttoned the three buttons. Her breasts appeared to be stuffed into the jacket and you could easily see the sides of her breasts between the buttons.

"Ok, Jade. That looks good. Now come here, I want to give you one more thing." Sue instructed. Jade walked over and waited in front of her with head hung. Sue turned her around and told her to bend over. Sue flipped up the skirt and took a small oval shaped vibrating egg that was remote controlled and easily pushed it up into Jades vagina. She was still very wet from all the sex and play. Sue's humiliation of Jade kept her wet. Now Sue could turn the vibrator on and off at will, keeping Jade in a constant state of arousal. Sue got dressed. She wore a white loose-knit top and short leather skirt. Her hair was done up beautifully in curls and bangs, making her oval face picture perfect. She finished off the effect with knee high leather boots with two inch heels. The two soon finished with their make-up and stuff and a horn sounded out in front. I discovered that it was a limo to take them to a theater. I followed in my truck as quickly as I could.

Chapter Three

About half way to where they were headed, the limo pulled over into an empty parking lot. I grabbed my camera and started shooting. Sue pulled hard on the leash attached to Jade’s collar, guiding her over to a lighting pole. Sue ordered Jade to spread her legs. Sue reached down into her cunt and pulled the egg vibrator out and then told Jade to pee right there with her skirt pulled up high so anyone coming by could see her peeing. I quickly zoomed in and centered on her crotch. It took several seconds for Jade to relax, but finally a small dribble of pee fell from between her legs. It soon got going and became a nice strong stream. They both looked down at it and enjoyed the sight and sound of her peeing. Jade looked around to see if anyone was close enough to see her. No one but me and the camera. But she was not looking at me. I was off in the shadows, using the zoom to get in close on them.

I couldn't really see this, but found out later that Sue made Jade lick the seat where she had been sitting just before they stopped at the parking lot. Seems Jade had cum and leaked her cum all over the seat from that vibrator egg and Sue punished her by making her lick it all up. Now, she couldn't even wipe the pee from her pussy. She just had to get back into the limo and ride on to the theater.

The limo let the girls out and pulled away to find a parking place. I shot into a spot that was too small for the limo and grabbed my gear, locking the vehicle and ran inside. After paying for the ticket, I eased into the theater. The trailers were playing and the brightness of the scenes on the screen made locating the girls a bit easier. They were way down in front. The very first row.

I carefully found a seat nearby just behind them and eased down into the seat. I took the camera out and held it close in front of me so as not to attract attention. I set it on low light setting and tried to focus. The light level went from almost black to very bright, making it hard to get a good picture. Sue fingered Jades pussy, her legs spread wide open. They crouched down in their seats, giggling a little. Soon the movie started. Sue sent Jade out to get popcorn and drinks. She was gone awhile and came back with her hands full. As the movie got underway, the two of them got more and more vocal and soon people were shushing them. It became obvious that the two were doing something totally unrelated to the movie. I was close enough to smell Jade's pussy. It was a strange combination of smells; popcorn, soda pop, dirty theater floor mess, Jade's leather jacket and then Jade's cunt juices. Wow. I didn't know whether to be turned on or disgusted at all those scents.

Soon, the pop and water Sue forced Jade to drink made its way to her bladder and Jade needed to pee. The two got up and trapsed out into the lobby. I followed, because I knew they would be taking their little party with them. I caught the two of them heading up some stairs, Jade's ass showing clearly from under that short skirt, as Sue followed close behind. At the top was a hallway. There were restrooms up there and Sue told Jade to go into the men's facility. Jade looked at her like she was nuts and Sue shoved her inside. I pushed open the door and carefully aimed the camera around the partition.

Sue had Jade standing at one of the urinals and peeing. They were both laughing and Jade got some pee splashed on her. Sue had her go into a stall and wipe herself. Sue then just walked out, passing me and winked. I ducked back out and slipped back down into the theater. When the two were seated again, Jade whispered that a guy was surprised by her coming out of the men's door and brushed up against her. They giggled at that.

Soon more drinks and more finger fucking and giggling. The few people that had showed up for this late viewing were getting a bit tired of the girl's antics. They had to shush the girls repeatedly. Up they popped again to go pee. The same routine as before. Jade and Sue into the men's and this time I went in right behind them, as they both knew I was there. I got a great shot from behind looking up from knee level of pee gushing from Jade’s pussy. She shook from the tingle of relief. I knew this would be one of the great scenes of the night. As the stream diminished to a trickle and then a couple of quick spurts, she sighed, looked over her shoulder at me and jutted her ass out at the camera and wiggled it some. My dick just kept getting harder. I was in real pain by now. She grabbed some tissue from a stall and wiped, then began to wash her hands. Some guy came in. He looked at her washing up with that way too short skirt and walked up behind her, flipping it up in back, laughed and said a few choice comments. He looked at me and asked what the hell was I doing. I told him we were making a girls gone wild movie. He thought that was cool and proceeded to a urinal to pee. We left, returning to our seats.

On Jade's third time to the restroom, she went by herself. She wasn't gone too long and when she came back, I overheard her tell Sue that "a sort of older guy burst into the stall when I had just started to piss. I didn't spread my legs for him, so he told me to, and then I did. I felt so ashamed and dirty and kind of sexy. I don't know why I did, maybe it was because we have been having sex all day. He even helped a little by pulling my thighs open. . . I was just so shocked. That kind of made me wake up. So I spread my legs for him, and he got a pretty good look, and wouldn't let me leave until I wiped up". She giggled with embarrassment and the two of them began to play again. This time, Sue was very insistent. She kept at the finger fucking until Jade made a big loud noise while cumming. They were really loud this time and the other viewers shouted at them to shut the fuck up or get out. I don't know why, because the two girls were a lot more intertaining than the movie.

The girls scooted out of the movie just as it was about to finish and dashed out the door. I made a beeline for my vehicle and followed close behind. The limo stopped in front of Jade's place and the girls got out. Sue had the limo wait. It seemed to soon for this very special night to be over. The two stopped just outside the front door and kissed and giggled some more and then Sue made Jade kneel down right there in plain view of anyone, me and the limo driver or whomever might walk by and had her eat her pussy one last time for the night. When Sue, having to lean on the door to steady herself during her orgasm, was finally satisfied, they kissed and Sue hopped back into the limo and sped off into the night.

Jade’s eyes followed the limo as it sped away, then, lowering her head, went inside. I tried not to cry as I saw her wiping her eyes at Sue’s leaving, but was unsuccessful. I was tired, but happy about the night’s taping. As I hauled my stuff up to my apartment, I stumbled briefly on a stair step and cursed softly. Must have been that mist still blurring my vision. I soon drifted off to sleep dreaming wonderful visions of Jade!

---------------

Epilogue:

It was several days later that I called Jade over to view and help edit the tapes of her night out with Sue.

She slammed the back door, ran up the stairs and burst into my room.

"Hey! What if I had been naked in here?", I complained in mock shock. She giggled and said, "Tough"!

I had the first cassette already loaded and pushed the play button. We looked at it some and she started adding commentary here and there to the scenes. She laughed at herself as she saw herself cumming and eating Sue's pussy. She really enjoyed watching herself. When we came to that nice piss shot, she laughed and poked me in the side. “I like that shot the best of the peeing ones!” she said, with obvious satisfaction beaming from her eyes! Even as an exhibitionist, she also had a great voyeur instinct. We played and marked spots for editing out and finally she seemed to tire of the job. I stopped and ask if she would like something to drink. She giggled, thinking back on all the peeing she did in the movie!

We went into the kitchen and I poured us something cold from the refrigerator. She sat on a stool just opposite me and smeared the cool glass around her face, leaving trails of condensation over her forehead and cheeks. I noticed that she let her other hand slip down between her legs. She was wearing a pair of extreme jeans cutoffs. There was not enough crotch material left to cover much at all. She easily pushed the cloth aside and ran her fingers over her lips. I watched for a little bit and then got the hint. She wanted to masturbate for me, and I decided to add to her pleasure.

I unfastened my shorts and let them drop to my ankles. She looked at me, grinned and made a lewd remark about me not getting that sticky stuff on her. I began to stroke my already hard shaft. She was very turned on and her pussy began to leak. I watched the sweet clear liquid run down onto the stool seat. She got frustrated with the shorts being in the way, and shucked them off quickly. We were now sitting on our stools, very nude and rubbing our naughty parts in complete enjoyment of each other. She fingered herself and rubbed her clit around and around. I used my spit to slick up my cock. It was very red, hard and shiny. She couldn't take her eyes off it. I stroked it faster and faster to the same speed and rhythm of her strokes. We looked briefly into each other's eyes and grinned. She closed her eyes and her breath caught sharply. She began to shudder and I knew she was cumming. I needed no more encouragement and brought my cock into the home stretch. I stood up and got close to her pussy. I squirted my cum right on her pussy lips as she shook with a great orgasm. She felt my hot jism on her fingers and lips and looked down to see them all splattered and running with cum. This sent a new wave of spasms running through her. She moaned and shook even harder.

I wiped my fingers and cock on her tummy. She smeared her fingers generously in it and licked them clean. We laughed and played with my cum on her tummy some and I went down and licked the rest of her skin clean. I continued to lick her clit and pussy lips. They were so wet and tasted wonderful. She moaned again in complete abandon as she found another very nice orgasm. After I finished eating her delicious pussy, I led her to my bathroom and we took a nice shower together. She has the most beautiful tits and I played with them and soaped them up and rubbed my hands all over her cute body. We kissed and touched and played and finally rinsed off.