Jade the Tease Ch. 02

Story Info
Jade enjoys teasing delivery men, and it goes to far.
1.8k words
4.18
41k
5
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 01/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday morning the waterbed sprung yet another leak. Instead of trying to patch it, I decided it was time to recycle it, and leave it for fuel at the nearest beach fire pit. Jade was out interviewing for a couple of jobs, so I took the opportunity to surprise her by draining, dismantling, and disposing of her most hated piece of furniture. When she got home, she was thrilled to see the bed gone, and excited at the prospect of shopping for a brand new one. My impulsiveness meant that we would be sleeping on an air mattress for a few nights. Although it didn't leak water, it did leak. By 3 a.m. we were basically sleeping on the floor. The immediate priority was to find a bed.

Amazingly, finding a bed proved to be very easy. We agreed on a frame and a mattress the first time out. I paid in full, and in two days we would be sleeping in luxury. Knowing that our new bed was on the way made the air mattress more tolerable, but not any more comfortable. During sex, I told her I noticed that the mattress salesman was getting excited watching her try out all the different beds. Without thinking, she had put on a short denim skirt before we went shopping. There was little she could do to avoid his voyeuristic stares as we laid down to sample each one. She said she should have just got comfortable and tested the mattresses while wearing her P.J.'s (which would have been the same pair of panties he had seen, but with nothing else), and asked me how I would have felt about that. I told her that I was thinking the exact same thing, and that we probably could have gotten a much better deal if she had. Jade confessed that a couple of times she allowed him a little better of a look, but never let him see too much. The talking continued, and within minutes we were climaxing together. We soon fell asleep, and we kept holding each other while the air mattress slowly lowered us to the floor. Only one more day 'till delivery...

We both woke up that morning excited about the arrival of our new purchase. Delivery and set up were included, so all we had to do was fold up the air mattress and wait for the truck. I had a full day of work ahead of me, so I left it up to her to manage the activities at home. Before I left, I gave her a kiss good-bye, and told her I couldn't wait to break in our new bed when I got back. She said she'd have everything ready, and then sent me on my way.

I tried to call a few times during the day to check in, but never got an answer. This wasn't that unusual, as she will often get busy, misplace her phone, and lose track of time. It only made me that much more excited to get home and get busy. As promised, when I arrived, she was ready and waiting for me. We went straight to the bedroom, and I was excited with how great the bed looked. We both stripped naked as quickly as possible. She shivered as my fingers caressed her skin, and she began to describe what happened during the day.

She said that she decided to take a nice long shower after I left for work. She took her time enjoying the heat of the water, and told me how soothing it was while it pulsed over her body. She washed every inch of her skin, shampooed and conditioned her hair, and then carefully and completely shaved her legs, under her arms, and her pussy. She said the whole time she was bathing, she was thinking about me, and how I was going to take her when I got home.

Just as she was finishing up, she was startled by a loud, fast, knock on the door. She was quick to leave the hot, steamy bathroom and go answer it. The only thing handy was a bath towel to wrap herself in, and because of the urgent sound of the knocking, she didn't think twice about how she looked as she opened the door and welcomed the delivery men. They had already carried some of the bed frame up from the truck, and immediately began toting the pieces into the house.

The lead man's name was Daryl. She described him as a fairly large, tall, black man, and said she was a little intimidated by him at first. His helper introduced himself as Hector. He was shorter, a little stocky, and Hispanic. Hector's stares did little to help her feel at ease, but they were both very polite and gave her the impression that they knew exactly what they were doing. As she led them to the bedroom, she noticed them checking her out, and she could tell that they liked what they saw. While she was telling the men where to set up the bed, she glanced at herself in the mirror. Her hair was sopping wet, and she wasn't wearing any makeup. Her face and skin looked as clean and fresh as when she was still a schoolgirl. She felt a tinge of excitement when she noticed that the towel was barely keeping her covered, and then realized that if she moved the wrong way, the delivery men would be getting one heck of a bonus!

Daryl kept going back and forth to the truck while Hector was busy building the frame in the bedroom. All she could do was stay out of the way, so she continued with her routine in the bathroom. She needed to put on her lotion, so she closed the door, removed the towel, and gently massaged it into her skin. No more than 2 minutes later there was a knock on the bathroom door. Not wanting to bother with the towel, she cracked open the door, peered out, and saw Daryl's large, black frame as he was staring in. He asked if he could use the phone. She agreed and told him where it was. She thought it was strange that he wouldn't have a cell, but didn't say anything. As she closed the door, she looked in the mirror and realized that he might have been able to see more than she intended. The thought sent a tingle through her body, and she just giggled and shrugged it off. She continued to work on her hair and makeup, but since the men were still busy in the bedroom, she would have to wait to get dressed. Before long there was another knock on the door. She had just finished getting ready, so wrapped in her towel she opened the door and walked out.

They were done building and setting up the bed, and just needed her signature of approval before they could leave. They followed Jade into the bedroom so she could do a thorough inspection. Daryl and Hector did their own inspection as they watched her bare ass peek out from under the towel. The bed was just what we ordered, and exactly as she imagined. She immediately began to think about what was going to happen when I got home, and was surprised at how wet she got just standing there. She hoped that the flush of her face didn't giveaway her sudden arousal to the two men that were now surrounding her.

As she thanked them, Jade reached out for the clipboard so she could sign their work order. With one hand on the clipboard and the other grasping the pen, her towel loosened, opened, and fell to the floor. Before she knew it, she was standing completely naked between the two strangers, and unable to do anything but hold up the clipboard while vainly trying to hide from their stares. Hector was quick to reach down and grab the towel, denying her any chance to cover back up. Daryl looked at Hector and said they should see if she was really as happy with her new bed as she said she was. Then, without warning, she was pushed onto the new mattress, and the two men began to undress.

She knew her body was ready to go, and she realized that trying to stop them would be impossible. So she lay there, naked and spread out on our new mattress, while the two men took turns collecting their tip. First, Hector held her down while Daryl enjoyed sampling the hot little body he had been teased with all morning. He held true to the stereotype, and his size scared her. Her body quickly accommodated what he was offering, and she was able to relax while he slid in and out of her slick, wet pussy. When Daryl was finished, the men switched places, and Hector was able to show his appreciation for her outstanding hospitality. What he lacked in length, he made up for in girth, and it took a little extra pressure for him to force his way inside of her. While he was stretching her to her limits, he was telling her how much he enjoyed white girls, because they always shave bare, and are very willing to give themselves up to the Latinos. Her body betrayed her as the men were using her, and she couldn't do anything to hide her orgasms when they shuddered through her body. Before long, the men were done. They still had more deliveries to make, so after they each took a ride, they were ready to leave. They quickly packed up and told her if she said anything to anyone they would come back, but the next time she wouldn't get off quite as easy. When they were gone she got back in the shower, cleaned up, and waited for me to get home.

As Jade told me her story, I was surprised by how incredibly turned on I had become. Although it seemed wrong, there were a lot of details that she left out, and my curiosity was getting the best of me. I wanted to hear more about how she felt while she was teasing them, exactly what they looked like, and the details of what they did to her when she was stretched out naked in front of them. But before she could answer, I exploded inside of her, and her own intense orgasm soon followed.

Despite my best efforts, she never told me if the story was true, or if it was just pillow talk; something she had made up that she knew I would enjoy. To this day, I remain just as happy not knowing either way.

More to follow...