Jade the Tease Ch. 04

Story Info
While we stay in a hotel, Jade has fun with a new companion.
4k words
4.42
18.2k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 01/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throughout my day, no matter what task was at hand, my thoughts would always drift to Jade. She had become comfortable sharing the details of her exhibitionist exploits with me, and was enjoying the many benefits she received from keeping me in an almost constant state of arousal. Her stories, coupled with my imagination, had filled my mind with the most amazing collection of hand-crafted pictures and videos. Jade, of course, was always the star of the show. Pleased with the portfolio of "pillow-talk" based imagery she had created in my head, I thought I was ready to start a new folder of her teasing escapades; one I could fill with images captured from more personal experiences.

I needed to go to Oregon, Portland to be exact, for an industry conference. I would leave on a Wednesday evening, and attend meetings on Thursday and Friday. Because the airfare would cheaper for the company if I stayed over a Saturday, I would have a day to "sight-see", and then arrive home early Sunday evening. Jade didn't want to be alone for 4 nights, and she pouted when I told her the reservations were for one. The devious look I soon saw in her bright green eyes told me she had no plans for being left behind. Her plan for me to let her join me began with sulking. When it became obvious that that wouldn't work, she moved to "Phase 2".

In her most convincing voice, she said that she was fine with me taking off without her for a few days. Applications and interviews only took her a couple of hours a day at best, and nobody looked for work on Saturday. She said she would really enjoy spending some time at the beach, and if she wore her new bikini, she could finally tan all the areas that her old suit kept hidden. And since I was always insisting she wear sunscreen, she would have to find someone else to apply it to all the areas she couldn't reach. Luckily, because that weekend would be right in the middle of Spring Break, it would be easy for her to find a volunteer that would be more than happy to help her out.

The concern in my eyes made her smile brighten, and she continued to work on me. She said that if I didn't mind, that maybe if she was to meet some really cool people on the beach, she could ask them to crash here with her for a couple nights. That way, she wouldn't be so lonely while I was gone. She then stopped talking, and just stared at me while what she said sunk in. Knowing that she wouldn't, but not totally sure if she would, I slowly moved from looking at the floor, to looking in her eyes. With a tone of defeat, I told her the weather in Portland was unpredictable, and that when she packed, she should bring clothes that she could easily layer. She kissed and hugged me in victory, and with a pleased smirk, she turned away and vanished into the bedroom.

It was Wednesday afternoon, and the cab arrived right on time to take us to the airport. As usual, I hauled down the luggage while she finished getting ready. We were planning to go straight from the Portland airport to the hotel, so to simplify things at airport security we decided we would both dress comfortable and casual. Jade picked out a loose fitting "T" that she filled out with one of those "wonder bras". Her pants were just a pair of thin, grey cotton sweats. She folded down the band of the already low waistline, and it allowed for an enticing peek of her flat stomach, stopping just below the tan line of her bikini bottoms. The defined fit around her butt made it clear that any panties she had brought were tucked safely in her suitcase. Her slip-on "Van's" sneakers would be easy to take on and off when we passed through x-ray.

We made good time getting to our gate, and we took our place in line as we waited to board. She stood with her back to me and my arms wrapping around her. The feeling of her almost bare ass pressing against my crotch was starting to cause a strain inside my sweats, and I was trying hard to keep control. We saw some signs saying something about a "heightened level of security", and as we waited in line, two men in official looking uniforms began selecting passengers for a secondary screening.

In 10 minutes, they processed 3 passengers. There was a table set up in open view, with a 5 foot tall white curtain stretched behind it. Each of the 3 passengers were pulled aside, and then told to place their carry-on items, shoes, belts, and loose clothing on the table. The officers sorted through their belongings and asked each one a different set of questions. After it was determined they posed no threat, they were each allowed to find their place back in line. With a brief announcement, the line started to move, and we began to slowly make our way toward the gate entrance. Even though we had nothing to hide, Jade and I were happy to not be singled out. The two officers continued to scrutinize everyone in line as we walked toward the boarding tunnel. We began to walk past the two men, and I noticed one of the men nudge his partner as Jade passed by. They exchanged a wink, then gestured to Jade to leave the line and move to the security check. She lifted out her arms, and said that she wasn't carrying any bags. Angry that she had challenged their request, they told her she would need to be searched before getting on the plane. The line was still moving, and afraid of being accused of posing any sort of a threat, I continued toward the plane as she was being escorted to behind the curtain. I felt a guilty excitement while I sat alone imagining what they were doing with her. Then, after about 10 minutes, I was relieved to see her smiling as she squeezed her way down the aisle toward me. She took her seat next to mine, and seemed a little flustered when I asked what had happened. Still smiling, she said she would tell me all about it later, and that for now, all she would say was that their hands were much colder than mine. I had to grab a pillow from the overhead and hold it in my lap in order to hide the bulge that pressed between my legs. Pleased that she was the cause of such a reaction, she leaned toward me, placed her head on my shoulder, and closed her eyes to rest.

I spent the next two days grinding through endless meetings and seminars, and was left to only imagine how Jade was occupying her time. Thursday evening we went out for dinner, and I dominated the conversation while I rehashed my day. She was content to listen, and never tried to change the subject. Although she never said anything, I could tell that something happened that day that left her extremely horny. Unfortunately, I was exhausted, and once we were back at the hotel I didn't even get undressed before I collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.

We enjoyed another dinner together on Friday evening, and since Saturday was a day off, we stayed to have a few drinks afterward before heading back to the hotel. A couple of cocktails and a shot of tequila later, we were both feeling pretty giddy and we were ready to leave. We stumbled our way back the room, got undressed, and joined each other on the bed. Jade surprised me when she offered to treat me with a shoulder massage. I eagerly accepted, and as her hands pressed into my muscles she began to tell me what she had been up to.

She said that she spent most of Thursday just exploring the hotel. While strolling through the hallways she discovered the fitness center, and immediately went back to the room to get changed. Since she packed without considering that she might be working out, she had to make do with the clothes she brought. The shorts she chose were a little short, and the legs gaped open when she would bend over. Without a sports bra, she was left to wear her baggy t-shirt with the stretched out collar. Uncomfortable with a regular bra while working out, she chose to wear none at all, and figured it wouldn't matter since she would be there alone anyway. She went to the front desk to ask for a key, and while he was activating the pass card, the clerk said that it was hotel policy that he first familiarize her with the equipment. She had spent a couple of years during college working at a gym, and Jade had no doubt that she knew way more than he could possibly tell her. Not wanting to be bothered while she worked up a sweat, she convinced him that she had a complete understanding of the safe use of the equipment, and with a flirtatious smile she was handed the card key.

She was excited about a chance to work out in her own private gym, and quickly made her way through the maze of hallways leading to the fitness center. Her fast pace caused her unconfined tits to bounce, and the loose fit of her shorts provided a steady stream of air to flow across her panties. The sensation reminded her of how it felt when she walked around nude in front of our open windows, and she was surprised by how horny the sensation was making her. Knowing she was on her own until the evening, she began to feel a little bit "frustrated", but decided to use her urges to help her focus and intensify her workout. Ready to start, she slid the card key across the reader, opened the door, and walked into the gym. The air conditioner was already running, and the rush of cold air caused her nipples to become instantly stiff. She found an open area in the middle of the room to stretch out and warm up in, and began her routine by standing with her legs apart while reaching her arms up over her head. She was facing a mirrored wall, and the image she saw revealed how pronounced her tits looked as her oversized shirt just draped across her chest. She stopped stretching and started posing, and she was surprised by how easily she could be seen when her movements allowed her loose clothes to fall away from her body. Just when she was offering the empty room a clear shot down the front of her shirt, she saw a shadow in the doorway. As she watched the grey haired gentleman walk in, she watched her privacy walk out.

Jade looked up when he entered, and was happy that they exchanged nothing more than a polite nod. His lack of attention made her comfortable that he would be respectful while they shared the room. Undistracted by her presence, he began to work out. Intrigued by his indifference, she stole a peek at him when she knew he wouldn't see. The grey of his hair and mature wrinkles in his face gave him a fatherly look, while his lean, toned body and pronounced arms and chest made him seem much younger and virile. She remained discreet with her brief glances, but he was a little more obvious as his eyes roamed over her curves. Aware of how her clothing would react as she moved in the machines, she allowed him a clear view down her top just as he picked up his towel, trying to use it to hide his eyes while he stared in her direction. Jade was enjoying herself while she continued to tease and flash this handsome stranger, but decided to stop before it could get out of hand. She offered him a smile before leaving his gaze and retreated to our room. She was still turned on, but tried not to make it apparent when I got back from work and while we went out for dinner.

I sat in silence as I imagined her lifting weights and exposing her body to him. Although she didn't say it, I knew that her attraction to him made the whole experience that much more exciting. She dug her "claws" into my back as she continued with Friday's events...

I passed out early the night before, and left Jade to spend the night tossing and turning in frustration. She finally fell asleep just before I woke up, and I was oblivious to any problems as I got ready for the remainder of my conference. After I left, she was once again wide awake, and she stayed in bed to take care of business on her own. Twice she was interrupted by the maid, and each time she yelled out "Later!" before putting herself back into her fantasy. She said that if it had been a male voice outside the door, she would have told him come in, and her fantasy would have become a reality. After she finally achieved some self satisfaction, she got dressed and went down to the lobby to grab the last of the breakfast buffet. The day before while checking out the hotel, she noticed an indoor pool and spa. She thought that a meal and a hot soak would be just what she needed to prepare for an afternoon nap. Happy that she remembered her new bikini, she wrapped it in a towel and carried it with her downstairs.

She grabbed some juice and a couple of muffins, and sat down at a table to choke them down. The only other hotel guest around was the man that was in the gym while she worked out the day before. As she twisted off the top of her first muffin, he walked over and asked if he could join her. Not wanting to be rude, she motioned to a chair and allowed him to sit down. They said nothing about their previous encounter as they began to chat. Though he could have been her father, he didn't waste any time with his compliments, and enjoying the attention, she did nothing to dissuade him.

With a thick German accent, he said his name was Carl, and that he was still fighting jet lag after arriving late Wednesday night. He said he was in town for the grand opening of his new brewery this weekend. As he spoke, Jade struggled to make out the words through his accent, and what he offered as conversation sounded more to her like he was barking out orders. She felt a little uncomfortable as she sat with the man that was responsible for getting her so worked up the day before, but decided there would be no harm in a little small talk over breakfast. The more she listened to him, the more she enjoyed his company, and the more she was taken by the charm of this man who was more than double her age. As they exchanged the usual introductory information, he noticed the string of her swimsuit hanging out from her towel, and promptly asked if she would join him for a swim in the pool. She agreed, but said she would probably spend most of her time in the spa. One muffin and a half of a glass of juice later, they left for their swim.

Carl was already wearing his suit, and was quick to remove his shirt and pants, anxious to get wet. Jade watched him, and she was impressed to see that he was in even better shape than she remembered. As they looked for the locker room where she could change, they saw a sign posted on the wall that read "All bathers must shower before entering the water." When they found the entrance to the locker rooms, they discovered tape over the door to the women's locker, complete with a sign that read "Out of Order". Not missing a beat, Carl offered to stand guard while Jade changed and showered in the men's locker room, and said he would wait to shower until after she was done. Taken by his thoughtfulness, she agreed to his suggestion, and walked past the "Men" sign to get ready to swim.

Past the front entrance, she found a single bench running lengthwise down the middle of a large room. One wall had lockers, and the opposite wall had an entrance to the shower room. The dressing area was hidden from the front entrance by a single wall that you had to walk around as you came in. The shower was a single room that had shower heads and faucets spaced evenly apart along the walls. There were soap dispensers hanging on opposite walls of the shower, and they were filled with a white liquid soap. While standing in the shower, you could only see the area of the dressing room directly in front of the shower entrance. Jade was glad to have Carl standing guard as she rolled out her towel along the bench.

She pulled her top over her head and slid out of her shorts before placing them both next to her towel. There was no shortage of mirrors, and she was pleased with the view as the multiple images of her body caught her eye. She removed her bra, and then hooked her thumbs in her panties to push them to the floor. She placed them on top of her other clothes and stood there naked, still looking in the mirrors. She realized that in just a day and a half, her pubic hair had already grown way beyond stubble, and she hoped that her bikini would cover the new growth of dark blonde hair that had returned to hide the pink folds of her pussy. She hadn't washed since yesterday morning, and decided to take advantage of the opportunity to bathe before putting on her suit. She left everything on the bench, stepped into the shower, and adjusted the water before beginning to soap up.

The sound of running water was Carl's cue to abandon his post, and he walked in the locker room to sneak a peek at Jade. Expecting that she would already be dressed in her swimsuit, he was happy to see her bikini, towel, and clothes all set out neatly on the bench. With the steam from the shower billowing from the entrance, he grabbed everything off the bench and placed it all in one of the lockers. He then removed his swim trunks, and silently entered the shower. Soap was streaming down Jade's face as she rinsed the suds from her hair, and her eyes were closed to protect them from the sting. She had no idea that the man she hardly knew was standing in front of her, taking in the image of her naked body as she continued to bathe. Lost in her thoughts, she didn't hear the sound of the additional water when Carl turned on the shower across from her as he began to wash himself. Although he had a daughter just one year younger, he felt no shame as he admired her body. Her small, firm breasts stood firmly on her chest, and her erect nipples didn't budge as they pointed straight in his direction. The round, pink tips of her tits allowed the water to pause for a moment, before it slowly continued to drip to the floor. He followed her taught, smooth stomach down to the part of her legs, and his usually limp member sprung to life as he examined the light patch of fur that topped her young, tight slit. He was soaping himself up as he watched her turn around to face the wall, and she unknowingly showed him every bit of her ass while she used her hands to remove the remaining soap from her body. He fully appreciated the value of the moment he was in, and he never closed his eyes as his mind forged a detailed memory of the event. Jade turned around to finish rinsing her back, and when she opened her eyes, she could barely contain her scream when she saw him showering across from her. She was more angry than embarrassed, and she stood there naked and dripping wet while she told him off. He was aroused by her outburst, and as she watched, he began to lather up his stiff cock. After realizing what he was doing, she turned off her shower and stormed out into the dressing room. Carl took his time rinsing off knowing she would be outside waiting when he was through.

He stepped out of the shower, and sure enough, Jade was sitting there shivering, completely naked on the bench. She was still fired up when she demanded he give her back her clothes. He stood there covered only in his calmness and charm, and asked her not to be mad, and that he didn't want anything more than to have a little fun. He assured her that he wasn't looking for sex, but that he simply enjoyed the rush of excitement he got from watching and being watched. He returned to his compliments as he told her that she was an incredible beauty, and how it was such a wonderful gift to be able to experience her exquisite, natural form. She began to relax as he talked, and then soon apologized for getting so upset. Her eyes roamed over his body, and she couldn't believe how good he looked for a man of his age. She got up from the bench and felt her body respond as he stood there admiring her. In his firmest German accent, he told her that before she could get dressed, she would have to join him for a dip in the pool. She agreed, but only on the condition that she could jump in and then run right back in to the locker room. He nodded, and with a combined splash, their naked bodies sunk to the bottom of the pool. Carl watched as Jade took her time getting out of the pool before returning to the lockers.

12