Jade the Tease Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As promised, Carl presented Jade with her clothes, and she slowly got dressed, teasing the older man as she hid her young, fresh body from his view. He remained naked, and told her that after she left, he was going to take another quick shower. Jade smiled as she walked out, certain of what he was going to do, and certain of what he was going to be thinking about while he did it.

I sat there listening to her every word, and once again my minds eye had to create the visual record that would accompany her story. I imagined watching them in the shower as she revealed her amazing, naked body to him, and seeing her reaction while she stood there admiring his massive erection. While I believed her when she said that nothing physical happened between them, I secretly embellished her story to include watching her in the shower, seeing her kneel in front of him stroking his soapy shaft, all before she begs him to let her slide his cock in and out of the warmth of her mouth.

The jealousy I felt quickly vanished when she spread herself in front of me and told me to use her in any way that I wanted. That night, we didn't make love. We fucked. And we were lost in our fantasies as we thrashed around the bed in a frenzy of raw sex, finally climaxing together before silently drifting off to sleep.

Tomorrow was Saturday, and if everything worked as planned, I was finally going to have the chance to watch my teasing muse in action, finally realizing the first-hand-account memories that so many others already enjoy.

12