Jadene's Great Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to leave nuthin' for the maid." Her laugh was almost innocent.

"And I don't want to leave nothing for the butler." He pushed her back onto the end of the bed and proceeded to eat her pussy until she squealed, and bucked and finally sobbed through an orgasm that finally caused her to drop off to sleep.

* * *

"Hey, girl. Are you going to sleep all day."

Jadene woke up with a start. And sagged back. It wasn't a dream. She was still here and James was still here.

"If you're not up in 5 minutes, you're going to get your first spanking. And I'm not kidding."

Jadene was about to jump up, and then she settled back. She waited exactly 6 minutes and then got up. She ran across the room to the bathroom with her boobs jiggling. She closed the door and he heard her taking a piss. 10 minutes later she was back out, still naked, but she'd washed her face and put on some lipstick.

"I'm ready for my spanking." She found her high heels, remembering his directive that she should always present herself for her spanking naked except for high heels.

"Very good, Jadene. You impress me with every passing minute."

He had her bend way over and arch her back. James took up a position to one side of her. He put his arm over her waist and stroked her bottom with his right hand. He then delivered a stinging spank onto her right cheek. She jerked a bit, but stayed in place. He repeated the blow to the other side and carried on with a leisurely spanking that took 15 minutes in total. He finally released her and she straightened up.

"You weren't kidding, were you."

She managed a smile.

"You're not in too much pain, I trust."

She shook her head.

"My ma gave me worse than that more'n I can remember."

She knelt in front of him and took out his raging cock. It was only a matter of minutes until he shot into her mouth. Once again, she held him inside and drained him.

"I'll never last a year."

He went into the bathroom and brought out some cream and tenderly massaged it onto her tingling buttocks. While he did, he masturbated her until she was nearly ready to come, then he spread her legs and began to lick her from underneath. She was surprised and delighted. In a matter of a few heartbeats she was clamping her legs over his head until she finally slumped onto the bed.

"God is lookin' out for me. I can't believe I deserve all this."

They both laughed and he left to make breakfast for them both. Once she realized what he was doing, she jumped up and came into the kitchen to see him standing naked in front of the stove making eggs.

"Hey. You're making me look bad. Why don't you sit down over there I gotta stand for the rest of the day anyway."

She gave him a playful shove over to the table. During the rest of the meal they teased each other and commented about the first day and night of the arrangement.

"I didn't think gettin' my ass walloped could be so sexy. My ass is tinglin' and my pussy is gettin' wet again."

"I think you should do something about that. I don't want an unhappy girl."

He motioned her to stand in front of him. She even remembered to put on her high heels. With her legs spread at his direction, she massaged her clit with the practiced rhythm. In a scant few moments she was thrusting her hips against her hand in another orgasm. James took her in his arms and held her tightly until she opened her eyes and smiled. She slid to he knees and once again took his cock in her mouth. She kept up a steady and tantalizing rhythm until he shot his load.

Later, as they stood side by side by the pool, James advised the girl that he intended to take her cherry in the next few days.

"I can't think of anyone who I'd rather give it to."

James said that he wasn't really into screwing girls in the pussy, but she made it desirable.

Jadene couldn't swim, but she liked to wade into the water up to her luscious tits. James stood in the water stroking them as they bobbed in the water. He squeezed them rather firmly, causing her to groan in pleasure. Jadene liked rough handling of her tits. They didn't seem quite as sensitive unless they were tweaked or squeezed with some authority. James began to slap them lightly with his open palm. He increased the force as he saw Jadene's eyes glaze. He pulled on her nipples and twisted them almost painfully, but for Jadene it was pure pleasure. Her eyes closed and she urged James to hurt her a bit more. He kept it up and watched the girl masturbating under the water as he tormented the huge tits. Finally she gasped and groaned through another monstrous come. James had to support her in the water and walk her back to the edge of the pool. He hauled her up and over his knee and gave her a vigorous hand spanking with the wet stinging slaps getting muted cries from Jadene. After two dozen she slipped off his lap and covered his cock with her mouth. She went to work with a passion moving up and down on him with a rapid precise rhythm that forced James to an immediate ejaculation that lifted him off the edge of the pool.

They fell into the water, Jadene shrieking as she went under. James brought them both up and they laughed and hugged tightly.

And so the second day of their arrangement had started in a most admirable fashion.

***

12