Jade's First Time Ch. 3

Story Info
Asian woman is sandwiched between black & white.
2.7k words
4.34
87.3k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Animal
Animal
33 Followers

Once again Jade fell over forwards in exhausted release, feeling Mike's spent cock slowly deflate and then her anus had one last little spasm pushing it all the way out before they both fell asleep completely spent. Mike's mind was filled with thoughts of how good an Asian woman's pussy tastes and what a shock that she would enjoy anal sex as much as straight sex.

Mike was deep in an exhausted post orgasmic sleep when he heard heavy breathing followed by a low guttural groan. He opened his eyes to see a nude red haired hunk of a man next to the bed. He didn't have that long of a cock but he had the thickest cock Mike had ever seen. The guy obviously wasn't interested in him, with the low groans escaping his throat the white guy was eyeing Jades ass intently.

Then to his complete amazement the guy climbed onto the bed and stepping over Jade's head he leaned down and started licking Mike's cum from her just so recently thoroughly fucked ass. It was just so plain nasty that Mike could feel the blood start to pound deep at the base of his long black snake of a cock. The guy's emerald green eyes were getting a lustful glaze as he sank his tongue deep into Jades ass making her groan with pleasure. Thinking it was Mike and forgetting she had tied him down spread-eagled to the bed Jade rolled over on her back and spread her legs exposing her tiny Asian pussy with its long silky black hairs.

"Yes, eat my pussy you animal" she moaned to Mike, waiting to feel his thick tongue fuck her pussy again. The guy didn't hesitate a second before he leaned forward and lapped hungrily at Jades waiting pussy still dripping Mike's thick white cum. "Oooooh yes" Jade groaned and then opened her eyes wide at the feel of a cock brushing her ear.

"Oh my god, Jim what are you doing here?" when she realized it was best friend licking her and tried to yell but her voice was nearly gone from the hour of screaming orgasms she had just shared with Mike, her first black lover. Now she tried to push this white guy off of her but he was larger and weighed more than she did and his hungry licking of her pussy was having its effects. Mike watched as Jades legs involuntarily opened wider to allow him to get his long thick tongue deep into her aching pussy. Jade could feel her lips parting farther with each thrust of his tongue and involuntarily would lift her hips to get more. At first she wasn't sure that she felt something brush her forehead but when she opened her eyes there was Jim's cock hanging down before her.

She had thought Mike's big black cock had looked like an animal cock with its thick glistening skin and purple mushroom head. But now Jim's cock was average in length but far thicker. Pretty and pink with deep blue veins leading to the huge dark pink head. And it seemed to already have some clear pre-cum forming on the tip. Even as she felt his rough tongue sending her twitching clit higher and higher Jade watched that thick cock continue to grow. At first it was just above her nose but then as it throbbed and pulsed it reached to her top lip. Jades mouth opened wide of its own accord as the giant cock passed her lips and penetrated her mouth.

Deeper and deeper she let his cock sink into her mouth until it was full size and filling her mouth with salty re-cum. Jade swallowed it and felt her pussy contract in orgasm at the same time. Shivering from her head to her toes and as he reamed her pussy Jade sucked the huge cock with total wanton abandon. Never having experienced such intense sucking before, Jim let out a deep groan and Jade immediately felt his cock pulse in her mouth. Jade grabbed the heavy tightened balls with both of her tiny hands and held him still while he jetted stream after stream into her waiting mouth. She swallowed the hot musky cum as fast as she could but felt it oozing down both sides of her face and dripping into puddles on the bed. The orgasmic spasms finally subsided and he relaxed enough for Jade to quickly push him off of her and sit-up.

Mike watched with overwhelming lust as the white guy's big pink cock slowly grew until it got sucked into Jade's mouth. Watching this had his cock swelling up thick and hard but as with all large cocks it was going to take some sucking or rubbing to get it all the way up to its full 12". When he saw Jade's hips arch in orgasm while a river of cum was steaming down her chin, Mike's cock suddenly jerked straight up and rock hard all on its own. So when Jade pushed the guy off her and sat up, that was the first thing she saw.

Still overcome with lust she climbed on top of Mike and grabbing his mighty cock in both hands squatted over it. "Oh my god I'm got to have it" she breathed while fitting the tip between her soaking lips. Thinking 'A black cock and my tiny Asian pussy are the best combination' she closed her eyes and let all of her weight slam her down on Mike's hard black cock.

"Uuuugghh" she grunted as she felt her pussy lips stretch and then the swollen mushroom cock head push deep into her pussy tunnel. Past her cervix and all the way until it pressed against her backbone Mike's cock filled her beyond what she ever expected. Leaning forward Jade slowly lifted her hips once and thrust down until her little round ass slapped into Mike heaving balls. Then with another slow thrust she began an insistently increasing pounding with one goal only > to have a shuddering orgasm on this huge black cock.

As Jade leaned forward Mike felt his cock push past her cervix and the pressure in her depths was so great it almost made him lose control and cum on the spot. He watched Jades face contort with pleasure as she bounced faster and faster on his cock. Her eyes were pinched shut and Jim's cum was dripping from her bottom lip and chin onto his chest in one long sticky stream. "Shit, you are one sexy woman," he said between his teeth as Jade changed angles, rubbing her clit up and down the shaft of his penetrating cock. Her nostrils flared and her breath was coming in great gulps so Mike knew she about to cum again when he felt the spasms start. Her pussy was gripping Mikes cock at the base and then sucking all the way to its depths even as her clit started to vibrate against the hard shaft of his cock.

Jade knew her clit was about to go insane with the pleasure of rubbing up and down on this great cock. She arched her hips with each up thrust pressing her clit against Mike's cock and shoving her ass up into the air. Each down thrust nearly knocked the breath from her and stirred something deeper in her pussy. Just as she started to release her tension and cum on Mikes cock Jade felt the spasms in the depths of her pussy overwhelm her. "I'm cumming" she moaned to Mike as the spasms shook her yet again. She didn't feel Jim climb back onto the bed until he lapped his hot thick tongue across her uplifted ass. Having yet more shivers sent up her spine in the mist of cumming Jade pushed her hungry ass back towards the red head's tongue for more.

Mike looked down at what was happening to Jades ass and noticed for the first time the wall mirror behind her. He could see Jades tiny Asian pussy stretched wide to receive his monstrously thick black cock. Each time she lifted her ass up he could see his cock pulling out black and glistening with Jades cum while her lips sucked at his cock trying to pull it back in. Then when she thrust down he watched the lips pull inside and her ass settle all the way down to his tightening balls. Jades anus would pulse open and closed at the bottom of each down thrust like there wasn't room left for it or as though it was hungry for cock also.

He watched in amazement as Jim's tongue lapped the area between his cock and Jade's puckered and throbbing ass. He could actually see the tongue disappear inside her anus, feel her already tight pussy clamp down even harder on his cock, and watched her eyes squeeze tighter and tighter shut as Jade's orgasm continued to rake her body. Then suddenly Jim reared up and put his hands on Jades shoulders. Mike watched in amazement as the huge pink cock started thrusting at his own even more huge animal-like cock. Jade sank her hungry pussy down feverishly onto Mike's cock as though she wanted nothing more than to feel it penetrate to her throat and in so doing puckered her little pink anus into a waiting pout.

Jim's bulbous cock immediately found its place and was instantly buried to the hilt in Jade's ass. Mike's eyes bulged at the sight of that thick cock plunging into her tight ass and then felt it collide with the shaft of his own cock deep inside Jades body. Looking at Jades face just above him he saw her eyes bulge out as only a black person could and her pupils became the tiniest of specs in her dark brown eyes. Jades mouth opened but no sound came out. It was as though the sudden penetration had taken her to some other world.

Then Jim began to fuck her deeply and furiously fast. His balls were slapping noisily against Mike's balls and his cock was so deep in her ass it pounded against Mike's cock at the end of each powerful penetration. Mike looked up at Jim's face just over her shoulder, mouth slack, saliva dripping onto her shoulder, obviously having the best fuck of his life. Looking over to Jade, Mike watched as her pupils slowly came back to normal and then continued to grow until they filled the depths of her beautiful eyes with passionate abandon. Jades mouth was still hanging open soundlessly and now long trails of drool mixed with the remnants of Jim's cum were dripping down from her bottom lip and onto Mike's chest.

Jade was having the most overwhelming orgasm of her life. The thick veins at the base of Mike's cock had pulsed on her clit until it shuddered into a twitching orgasm. Then she was surprised by the deep spasms that joined in from the depths of her pussy. Moaning in overwhelmed passion she knew that she was drooling cum on Mike's chest but didn't care. And she knew Mike could tell when Jim started licking her ass but she was too far-gone to be shy now. But when the anal orgasm joined the other two Jade almost lost consciousness in the pleasure she felt taking over her body. Never before had she imagined such pleasure and wanted to scream it out to the world "I'm cumming like no woman has ever cum before".

Then she froze at the touch of something hot and hard at the opening to her ass. Several things happened at the same time. Jade felt her anus stretch open as if in slow motion and then a hot presence filled her ass all the way to her throat. She felt sure she could taste Jim's cum mixing with Mike's at the bottom of her throat. Then her multiple orgasms were joined by waves of pleasure starting deep in her cock filled ass and spilling out to her stretched and pulsing anus. Jade wanted to scream in pleasure but no sound would come from her lips. As Jim's swollen cock pounded her ass Jade felt her mind drifting up in the clouds where all she knew was the pleasure sweeping her body.

Each deep trust from Jim's cock would drive her ass into the air pulling Mike's big black cock partway out, only to have her bury it back inside her pussy when Jim would pullback his own thick cock. Each moment that it continued was an eternity for Jade as the pleasure of the past moment was surpassed by the new pleasure taking her away to new places. Both her holes were being mercilessly reamed by huge animal cocks and all she knew was she wanted more and more of it. There was not, could not be any other thought in her head.

Mike felt the cum boiling in his balls as they tightened up and pressed up against Jades pussy. His cock was swollen to the point of exploding and he knew he was about to give Jade every drop his giant balls had been able to manufacture. The ever increasing deep sucking her pussy was giving his cock combined with the slamming of Jim's cock into his was more than he could stand. He looked down into the mirror again to watch her two holes filled with cock and stretched to their limits. Even with the huge pink cock in her ass, there was room for his cum to ooze out. Mike watched as Jim's cum leaked out and ran down his own cock across his balls and onto the bed.

"I can't hold back anymore" Mike roared as the cum bubbled and boiled up the long length of his cock. Just as he opened his mouth to scream he felt Jim's cock explode in massive streams of cum into Jades ass. He was sure he could feel it splashing against his cock deep in the center of Jade's body. Jades small pointed breasts swaying in front of Mike's face began to form small drops of white milk on the tips of her hard brown nipples. Then with a rush they sprayed and squirted milk on his chest as her body went into its final agonizing wave of orgasmic spasms. Mike's cum burst from the huge swollen mushroom head and filled what corners were left free in Jades tiny pussy before oozing out and joining Jim's cum to puddle under their bodies on the bed.

Jades eyes were still unfocused and her tongue was hanging out in imitation of the animal she felt to be as the orgasms consumed her entire being. 'I think I may die this way' she thought and yet was totally happy with it. The pleasure had now spread to every inch of her body and she was aware of Jim's panting behind her ear and of Mike's gasping below her. Even her breasts felt on fire and she was sure they were cumming too, spraying her hot milky breast cum all over her lover below. Then the feeling of two cocks exploding in her at once over-came her. The spasms, the thrusting, the cum spilling out of her every hole finally took over and she heard the low guttural groans escaping her throat. "Ooh Yesss, fuck me, fuck me .... Yess fill me with your hot cum both of you, I want all of it!!!"

With this one last delirious breath Jade collapsed onto Mike's chest and fainted, gone to this world. Jim pulled his cock from Jades ass with a loud plop and collapsed on the edge of the bed. Mike looked down at the sleeping woman on his chest and thought 'how could I have gone all my life without fucking a hot Asian woman like this?' But he knew this may be the first time but it sure wouldn't be the last. He was never going to let go of this woman, never.

* * * *

For the Extreme version of the end of this story please go to the sister site AllExtremeSex accessed on the "Extreme" link on the Literotica Story page and read "Jade's first time Chapter 4".

Animal
Animal
33 Followers