Jade's Weekend Away Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went straight into the busiest part of the dancefloor, which was obviously meant only for women nasty enough to contend with the consequences. I felt a man put his hand on my waist and I pushed back into him immediately, grinding into him, my dress lifting as I moved to reveal my almost non-existent thong. I turned to face him, draping my hands around his neck as he cupped my waist.

He was a decent looking guy, full of smiles, but wasn't giving me what I needed, so I turned away, and moved in between two young men, who were wide eyed and loving the whole vibe.

They were smart, fashionable, and much better groomed than anyone else, the taller man's white t-shirt tightly fitted and looking sharp against his black skin. In truth, as a teenage single girl, I wouldn't have minded being the meat in their sandwich.

I reached back and put my hand around his neck, pulling him into the back and me, while the guy in front moved in and rubbed his hands on my torso. They were both closing in as I moved my hips and eventually I could feel a dick on my ass and another brushing the front of my skirt, which rode up and was now not covering all of my snatch.

Hands crept around and began to massage my tits, over the top, which still didn't count, but then the white guy in front of me made room and cupped the front of my panties, rubbing the entire length with his whole palm. That's one, but I needed two before moving on, so I turned around, keeping the rhythm as I faced the man who was so eagerly kneading my breasts, reaching down between his legs and giving his thick cock a little squeeze through his jeans, all the while attracting the attentions of my previous assailant, who was now rubbing my ass, even running a finger under the material and pulling the thong slightly outwards.

My dark destroyer in front of me knew I was fair game, and gave me what I needed to please my masters, repeating the actions of my first conquest, only with two fingers, sparking my clit into life with his expert touch through my panties which were now wet and even more pointless than they were went I put them on.

I slipped out immediately, and both men feigned hurt, with a smile, as I shot them a cheeky look and heading towards the back of the dance floor, where you could hardly move with bodies, and I could see one little trashy bitch in a tiny white dress, humping against her boy, flashing her ass and openly rubbing his hardness.

I saw a man in a checked shirt, a rough builder type, shaved head, trying to lure in every piece of skirt that passed him. He was everything I don't like in a guy, but he was a one-way ticket to completing my challenge, and I was not here for me, but for Paul and Adele.

I made a beeline for him, and immediately he was whooping and acting like some sort of action hero, grabbing me close and pressing himself into my cunt as my leg fell either side of his and we began to dance. He was immediately on my tits, wrapping his fingers over the top and tickling the top of my nipples with his finger nails. Did that count? I didn't want to leave it to chance, and I knew I wouldn't have to.

His massive shovel hands moved down my back and straight under my skirt, grabbing my ass checks and actually pulling them apart as he treated me like a piece of meat, without even knowing my name.

I had achieved my goal of three strangers groping me under my clothes, but this sweaty animal had a tight hold of me, and his hands were now slipping onto my pussy from behind, as I felt the fingers on his right hand slip below the fabric and onto my sopping hole, as he did his best to stick a digit inside me.

I put my hand on his chest and moved back enough to let him know that was the limit, and broke free, heading back to Paul and Adele without as much as a look back.

As sat down, they immediately told me to down three shots of sambuca they had laid out for me. Of course, I did so without questioning.

They asked me to describe how I completed my challenge, and I did, much like I have above. I told them about the failure at first, then the two young dudes who both had a rub, then about the macho creep who was just trying to do everything to me.

''So,'' shouted Adele over the music, ''You didn't like him then?''

I repeated what I thought of him.

''Go and bring him back to the table.''

I was confused, and hesitated a bit, only for Paul to reach over and grab my nipple through my bra top, twisting it without mercy.

''Have we a problem here?''

I remembered my place, and did what I was told, grabbing the meathead by the hand and bringing him back, the whiff of his over-used aftershave following us all the way.

Paul and Adele had moved to the stools at the table, leaving the two-seater free, which myself and boner guy sat on together. My assailants wasted no time falsely introducing themselves as Mark and Trudi, and then Paul got straight to the point.

''So, Michael, this girl you tried to finger fuck on the dance floor is actually our slave, and we control her.''

I am not sure he had the brain power to reply but he just made some form of surprised noise as Paul continued.

''Her boyfriend is our best mate, so we have to be careful, but if Trudi here helped out do you fancy a little fun out by the car.''

''Sure!'' was all he could muster, as we headed out to the car park and ended up standing in the darkness, with no sign of life, given that everyone was inside and it was still before midnight.

''Well Mike, I can't let you fuck the slave without her partner's blessing, but how above Trudi helps us both give her a face full of memories of tonight?''

Paul was so enthusiastic that he took the slight weirdness out of the situation, and Mike nodded his head, which prompted Adele to go straight for his belt, which she undone for freeing his dick, which she began to stroke like an expert. Paul put me down on my knees and released his member into my waiting mouth.

The hard ground was sore on my knees, but that made it all the more sleazy, as Mike stood just a foot away in the hands of Adele, and Paul once again allowed me the pleasure of sucking his cock.

''He's got a big one, darling,'' she said, as Mike's dick grew in her hand, nice and thick and about eight inches in length.

''Look Mike,'' said Paul, ''The slave is looking at your dong out of the corner of her eye. Filthy whore in training.''

Adele dropped to her knees, still wanking the dick, but now within a tongues length of his meaty length.

''Baby, if the tramp can't suck it then maybe I can help Mike out?''

She didn't wait for an answer, as Adele began to devour the strangers length, shoving him fast and deep into her mouth, wanking the base as she went.

''Fuck!'' was all the alpha-male could get out.

Paul pushed my head onto his balls, and I began to lap away as he monitored his strokes and fumbled for his phone.

''I can pop whenever Mike, just say when.''

Adele let out a playful moan of discontent, wanting longer with her new toy, but reluctantly moved a little closer so she was beside me, sucking just a little bit longer before standing up beside Mike and jerking him off as fast as she could.

A few whimpers escaped from his mouth, then a moan, and soon, he was ready to cum.

''Here it comes baby!'' he said with a sneer as my head was jerked back by Paul and I opened my mouth awaiting my punishment for being such a nasty slut.

Mike shot first, and I made sure I kept my mouth wide open for his seed, wanting to be the best slave I could be. His first stream went straight onto my forehead and beyond, but his second and third where like a shower of cum, hitting my eyes and ending almost at my mouth.

As he stroked two or three smaller shots onto my neck and chin, a blast across my nose and then straight into my mouth from Paul almost completed my facial. One more from my master fell short and hit my bra top, as Mike leant over, just an inch from my tongue, and milked his last drops of jizz onto my tongue and down my throat.

He then grabbed me and wiped his cock in my hair. I would have cleaned his dick with my mouth, but it was not my place, and a drunken Adele was quick to suck Paul, wanting a taste of his cum, as her boyfriend continued to capture everything on his video phone.

The drive home was two and a half hours baby, hence the late email, but they let me sleep on the way back, although I was not aloud to touch the cum on my face, so when I woke up in the car it was hard and pungent, but it made me horny to be so nasty.

After a long drive home, Paul stayed up to watch some sport, as he was sober so he could drive, but Adele took me to bed and made me lick her out until she came, as she hadn't been satisfied all evening.

They are letting me sleep into noon tomorrow, then I will be ready and willing again for their every need. I hope I get filled up again, and get to cum as hard as I did today. I am not sure Paul has went to bed yet, so maybe my night isn't over yet, although I can't hear any noise from the lounge.

Until tomorrow, my man.

Jade'

I knew, in the back of my head that Paul would fuck Jade this weekend, just as I know I will fuck Adele someday soon too. It was inevitable, but the extent of their effort to make Jade's stay as fucked-up as it had been so far, surprised even me.

Still, I was already plotting the next adventure, when the tables would be turned, but for now my only thought was tomorrow, and what the devilish duo might have in store for Jade.

To be continued...

12