Jade's Weekend Away Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

''Tell me just before you cum.''

His hand slipped straight under my skirt and inside my panties, two fingers slipping inside me and immediately pushing to the top of my tunnel. His thumb met with my clit, as he held me almost like a bowling ball, and began to work his magic. Holy shit. His touch was refined and experienced, at times slow, at times fast. He knew exactly what he was doing, and within a minute I was telling him to stop, even though I wanted more than anything to cum on his hand. Thirty seconds later, and he was off again, and within a minute I was back on the edge.

I was sure my pussy must have been pulsing into his hand, swollen and begging to be satisfied. Another quick rest on his shoulder and he was off again. How long was this drive going to last?!

Six times I had to stop his wonderful hands from bringing me off, and as I fell onto Matt's knee, I was weak and dizzy with lust. That wouldn't last. Matt stuck a finger straight up me, as I faced him, just moving it in an out with ease, without any skill or prowess. He leant forward and licked my tits again, as timidly as he had before. I almost fell sorry for him, but he obviously hadn't had much experience. He was the 'best friend' type.

Still, he got about three minutes of game time before another field goal saw me make the short crawl to Jay, who would have no such problems with shyness.

''Straddle me and fuck my fingers like it was my dick.''

I did as told, spreading my legs as I hovered above his waist, my feet actually on the seat either side of him as I lowered down onto his two waiting fingers, which entered with ease, as I began to lift myself up and down, my hands using the back of the chair for balance.

''Faster... all the way to my knuckle...''

I was sweating down the back of my legs, as I pounded down onto his digits, which bent inside me every time I reached my lowest point. Two fingers became three, and now he was beginning to stretch me open, and my workout became more and more degrading, and more and more fucking enjoyable.

Then came the little finger, and now I was slamming down onto his entire hand, not needing any encouragement to keep up my pace. I was on the brink, and had to stop quickly, choosing to rest with his four fingers buried inside me. I was panting hard, almost breathless.

''You want to cum so badly, don't you? If Paul wasn't here you would let me do anything, wouldn't you, bitch?''

He was right, Luke. I was crazy with lust, completely hellbent on getting cock and cumming as many times as possible, but that wasn't my call... it was Paul's.

I had only began to work up a pace again, when I heard my name being barked and I was back on Jeremy's lap a few seconds later, where I would spend the last three minutes of the first half being brought to the edge of bliss and then cruelly deprived of my climax. Half time came, but I didn't.

Instead, I was sent to the kitchen to make pizzas and prepare their football feast. It only took me about ten minutes to ready their snacks and for the oven to heat up, and I returned with more beers. What happened next, Luke, was one of my favourite moments of the entire weekend, and so kinky. It began with a question...

''Master, can I please go to the bathroom?''

''Of course, slave. Take off your panties.''

I slipped them down my legs, bending over as I did, my ass naturally spreading in the directing of Jay as I hooked them off.

''Let's go boys!,'' enthused Paul, as he pushed me in the direction of the kitchen, opening the back door, and shoving me into his back garden.

''On the grass, and make sure we can see.''

Standing just outside the door, they watched in silence as I made a ten yard rush safely onto the grass, turning to face them, before leaning down, placing both hands behind me to steady myself, spreading my legs and pushing my pelvis upwards. I pushed, and out came a strong ark of piss, a couple of yards in length, watering the grass in front of me.

''Jesus!'' was all Jay could manage, as I felt the relief, mixed with a fire in my cunt, as eight eyes looked directly into me as I pissed in front of them, shamed and disgraced. 45 seconds later and the last dribbles landed just below me, some running down my lips, as the men clapped my performance.

As I stood up, Paul tossed my pants at me.

''Put them on and finish the food.''

As I sat waiting for the pizzas to cook, I just wanted to finger fuck myself to orgasm, but I would never dishonour my master in such a way. As I returned with the pizzas, the third quarter was almost half over.

''We need to eat, slut,'' said Paul, tossing me a nicely sized dildo. ''Lie beside the TV and fuck yourself with this for the rest of the quarter, and see if you can be more interesting than the football.''

I put on a real show, pulling my panties to the side, sticking the seven inches inside me, assaulting my hole, even sucking my own juices off it. My audience were at home with the depravity now, and were just as interested in the pizza as my trashy performance. Only when I stopped, again due to being too close to the edge, did Jay say, ''She's ready to burst Paul. This is fucking cruelty.''

Third quarter over, I was made to clear away the mess, then told to return to Jeremy's knee, not knowing what to expect in the fourth quarter, which was already underway as my humiliation began again.

''Guys, for the rest of the game, be creative. Tell me what you want to do, and I will decide if you can. Whoever's knee she ends up on at the end, gets a wank. The other two of you can wait until you get home!''

There were cries of 'not fair', but the rules had been laid down, and Jeremy, rather than ask, simply stated, ''she is going over my knee.''

I was flipped around, my skirt pulled over my back and my panties pulled down to my knees. Suddenly, it felt that more eyes were on me than the game, as Jeremy rubbed my ass cheeks, pulling them apart, warming it up in his hands, before landing his first blow, then another, and then another, causing me to flinch every time.

Then, he ran his fingernails over his handprints, sending shivers up my spine, before connecting with a thwack. Why wouldn't he just drop his hands down and finger me? My pussy hadn't been touched by any of them in what seemed like ages. This was torture.

He continued to make my cheeks burn, but it was his touch after the slaps that made my slit twitch and leak. Field goal. He pulled my panties up, and gestured his hand towards boring Matt, who took almost a minute just to decide what he wanted to do. What a fucking nerd.

''Can I fuck her with the dildo?''

Big fucking deal. Thankfully, an interception meant I only had a couple of minutes of him lamely trying to please me, slipping a few inches slowly in and out of me. I looked across my shoulder, seeing Jay with a smirk on his face, partly because he knew he was next and also because he also probably thought Matt was wasting his chance, something Jay definitely did not. He was quick to address Paul.

''Can I stuff her panties inside her?''

Paul laughed, and nodded his head, as I stood up and removed my used thong once again, handing it to my perverted tormentor. He made me lean back, facing away from him, resting my head on the side of the chair. He told me to use my arms to hook my legs up, which spread me open like a cheap whore, as he then leaned in between them and began to feed the small piece of material into my cunt.

The sensation was strange, but they disappeared easily into my wetness, before I was ordered to walk around the room, to cheers and wolf whistles, before returning to my position, as Jay roughly reached inside me with his thumb and forefinger, and slowly teased them back out of my hole. He then traced the soaking material up my body, pushing me up into a sitting position. He rubbed the drenched panties over my face, holding them over my nose and causing me to gasp for breath.

''Open wide.''

I did so without questioning, as he stuck them into my mouth, like a magician pushing a handkerchief into his hand.

''Now, suck them.''

All eyes were on me, as I was made to extract as much of my pussy juice and bodily fluids out of the material that had been pressed against my private holes all day. With each suck I gasped for breath and pushed myself to carry out his dirty order as best as I could. As they were fished out of my mouth, Jay tossed them at Matt, who nervously dodged out the way, causing much merriment in the room.

''Can she rub me through my clothes?''

Again, he was given permission, as a lengthy period of possession left me in his hands for more than one twisted chapter.

Both my hands dropped onto his huge, hard cock, which moved freely inside his loosely fitted tracksuit bottoms, almost as if he wasn't wearing any underwear. I had to use both hands to fully grab it, as I straddle his legs and he pulled me by the hair right into his face, so our noses were almost touching, my head slanted partly to the side under his painful grip.

''Jerk it up and down. Now.''

I began to work up and down his covered shaft, able to get my hands right around it, separated only by the baggie cotton material. It was like wanking off a steel pipe.

''Do you think it could fit inside you? Would you like that?''

''Yes! I would try,'' I replied, ''It's so fucking big. It might split me open.''

''Is it the biggest you have ever felt?''

''I once had one like it.''

''And? Tell me more.''

I was now very hot and gripping his monster dick enthusiastically. He knew just how to treat me... badly.

''I couldn't get it in so I had to suck the head and jerk it off into my mouth.''

''Would you make more effort for me, even though I can tell you hate me?''

''Yes, I have never been this wet before so I...''

Touchdown. Five minutes left, and Jeremy was back in play. He wasted no time.

''Can I finger her ass?''

''Mmm,'' said Paul, ''Seeing as you are my boss, okay.''

Jeremy simply looked into my eyes and said, ''Same position as when I was fingering your pussy, same rules.''

I did as told, and he was immediately back inside my pussy, his thumb on my clit, but this time his ring finger was rubbing against my back door, threatening to penetrate as he pushed his fingerprint onto my tight hole. This guy was a master, as I reached the point of of climax in less than a minute!

''Please... stop... I can't... breath.''

Thirty seconds later and he was working his skills again, this time pushing the tip of his finger into my asshole after more pressing, and straight away I was lifting off him slightly, my hands almost ripping the back of the sofa open in desperation to cum.

He simply held me in place, my strength almost gone, then methodically began working me over again, his fingers now deep inside both my holes, his thumb controlling my every contortion. He was toying with me now, stopping and starting every time he sensed I was close. A field goal and I fell off his hand, in between him and Matt, the two minute warning coming up after the kick off return, as I was first ordered to fetch more beers, including another for myself which I almost downed in one, much to the approval of the room.

As I resigned myself to Matt's control, if you can call it that, hoping beyond hope that this wouldn't be the last possession of the game and I would end up having to wank off his pin-dick. I only had to wait a few seconds as, before he could even get a request out of his mouth, the kick returner fumbled the ball andy possession switched immediately again.

Jay jumped to his feet. ''Yes! Must be my lucky day.''

And mine. I wanted to pull off Jay's dick, as I knew he would make it as uncomfortable as possible for me, and I wanted to make his big snake spit it's venom all over the place. Yes Luke, I wanted to wank off the man who treated me the worst, and this was entirely possible as the team in the lead had the ball and were just running the clock down. The other side only had one timeout left. Jay's request caught me by surprise.

''I want to watch the end of the game so I am going to use her as a footstool.''

Everyone chuckled as I got onto all fours in front of him and he swung his legs onto my back, letting out a comical sigh of satisfaction. Not only had he forced me to eat my own panties, but now I was just a rest for his feet, as he shouted at the clock as it ticked down to zero, knowing that, at the moment, it was his cock that would be winning my attention. At least I could see the game from my position as a piece of fucking furniture, which was oddly exciting. I suppose it was a form of humiliation, and my pussy stayed on high alert.

Running play after running play, bar the one time out, meant the clock kept ticking, and with just eight seconds left, a simple kneel from the quarter back meant that ignorant, arrogant Jay would get to stick that monster into my hands for real. I couldn't wait for him to hopefully rough me up and exploit me more.

''So, everything that went before plus a wank?''

''Yes.''

''Can she lick my ass?''

''No. No tongues either way.''

''Can I cum anywhere?''

''On the outside, yes.''

The party of four soon became two, as Jeremy and Matt headed off into the night, not even as much as acknowledging my contribution. They had fingered me, left marks on me, and watched me piss, but I was not worth a goodbye.

Paul sent me to the bedroom with Jay, with his blessing, ordering me to walk behind him with my head bowed, saying as I disappeared...

''Slut, you know the rules. Stick to them. Anything outside and you come back downstairs.''

Once inside the bedroom, he closed the door and told me to strip naked, apart from my eye mask, which I did in silence. As I did so, he removed his top, revealing a slightly out-of-shape, hairy torso.

''On your knees. Come over here and take off the rest of my clothes.''

I pulled on his waistband, yanking his loose fitting jogging pants down. As I'd guessed earlier, no underwear. His huge, rigid tool flopped out as I moved my head to avoid getting thumped by it, as it stretched passed the back of my head. His hairy balls hung like a horse, his meat thick and veiny. It was easily twelve inches long and thicker than an aerosol can.

''Jerk it an inch from your face. Come as close as you can without touching it. Blow on it.''

I began to move my hands up and down his shaft, breathing on his hugh helmut, my arms burning with the effort I was putting in. It felt almost unnatural for a man to have a cock like this. It took all of my willpower not to force it into my mouth, which wanted to be used, as did my pretty little pussy. I knew it wasn't going to happen, but the thought of this 'thing' pushing inside me, attached to such a vulgar asshole was driving me insane.

As I worshipped his dick, I was hoisted onto my feet by my hair, and thrown to the bed, as Jay laid down on his back and told me to climb on top of him, in the 69 position. He made me lift my legs so he could move his hands behind me, and ordered me to continue as I was, pulling at his thick tool just a tiny distance from my mouth, as he began to shove his fingers into my pussy, cramming three in at once, working up to his fourth within three strokes.

My hand speed increased as I tried to steady myself, as he stretched me with his hand, brutally pummelling my cunt. Jay was moaning, whilst spluttering insults in my direction. I was pushing back into his hand, which continued to piston in and out of me, his knuckles threatening to break through inside me.

He removed his soaking digits and began to rub the juice into my asshole, which caused me to jump, as I was under strict instructions to obey the rules. Then I remembered that Jeremy had fingered my ass. Something told me that Jay wouldn't be as forgiving.

''Why have you stopped bitch? Keep wanking my dick or I will fist you.''

His very words made me cringe, his alpha-male mannerisms everything I detested. Perfect...

His first finger slipped straight inside me, hardly stretching my puckered hole, but his second caused me to flinch as my most personal area was invaded by this animal. I was now pummelling his meat with all my might, as he inserted a third finger inside me, quickening his stroke as I relaxed and surrendered to his sordid actions. It felt like I was being fucked up the ass by you Luke, as he treated my tight hole like it was my cunt.

My hands were a blur as his balls tightened and I could feel his dick pulsate in my hand. His fingers left my ass, as he pushed me off him and onto my back, jumping onto his knees and taking his cock in his hand, moving just inches away from my face, letting out a roar as he blasted me with his seed...

It may have taken a while for him to climax, but his donkey dick covered my face with shot after shot... in the eyeholes of my mask, up my nose, dripping from my chin and, with his third big load, directly into my open mouth and down my throat.

''Scoop it into your mouth, you fucking cheap slag.''

I used my fingers to trace over my covered face, directing his fluid onto my lips and tongue, swallowing as I went. He milked his dick just an inch above my mouth, dripping the remaining spunk inside me. I wish I could have cleaned him off properly with my mouth.

He grabbed his clothes and headed out of the room with a conceited snigger, dressing as he went. I put on my clothes, cleaned up a little, and waited until I heard the front door close, then returned to the lounge, minus my mask.

Paul greeted me with a smile, his arms raised out in front of him.

''Slut, you did so very well. Ten out of ten. Get naked, then lie down on the sofa with your legs spread and await your reward.''

Within 90 seconds Adele was opening the front door. She must have been waiting around the corner for Jay to finish his dirty deed.

''Ah!'' she beamed, ''There you are whore. I hear you have been a very good girl.''

She kissed her boyfriend, then they both sat either side of me, before Adele issued the final act of my wild weekend.

''So, you can cum now. The choice is yours how you do it. One, you can have Paul's cock in your pussy, but you must lick my pussy and ass clean. I have been out with friends at the bar and am all hot and sweaty. Two, you can suck Paul's cock and I will bring you off in whatever way I chose fit or, three, you can simply please yourself with your hand as we video it, and you can cum as many times as you want.''

I thought for a little while, making it seem a more difficult decision than it was. I knew I would go for the most degrading option, the one that made me nervous and excited.

''One, please.''

Adele laughed knowingly.

''You are a well trained tramp, aren't you?''

She stood up, strutting over to the chair where Jay had sat, pulling her top off and undoing her belt and buttons, before bending over, knees on the floor, tits pressed into the seat, ass tilted in the air. Paul watched, eyes wide, removing his clothes as he did, his cock already hard and ready to fill me up.

''Come on then,'' Adele purred, ''Come get what you want.''

I kneeled down behind her, pulled her jeans down first, before reaching for the sides of her thong.

''Oh no! Your teeth.''

I leant forward, now on all fours myself, grabbing the very centre of the thong, wrestling it down as she moved her hips to accommodate. The smell of her sex was strong, a mixture of heat, juice and must, as my nose brushed against her puckered hole. It was then I felt the tip of Paul's beautiful cock touch the outer limited of my cunt, as Adele's blonde pussy came into view and her panties joined her jeans at her knees.

I leant forward, holding my breath as my tongue lapped at the entire length of her ass, matched my Paul's stabbing of my twat, his length sliding into me, finally giving me the release I had been aching for. I didn't move, my body rigid so I could please at both ends.