Jade's Weekend Away Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adele's taste was getting better with every lick, my tongue doing a good job of removing any signs of her busy night out, before she lifted her hips a little, giving me the cue to move onto her pussy, which was soaking from the buzz of making me eat out her holes.

Paul's pace was picking up and my pussy was now sucking him into me, my stomach fluttering with the early throws of a huge orgasm, as I shoved my face into Adele's most private area, smothering myself as I exploded all over Paul's cock and balls, my screams muffled slightly by Adlee's cunt, as I finally got what no-one had given me all day.

As I caught my breath, I reached my tongue down to Adele's clit as I did my best to bring her off. Paul pulled out of me, so I thought he was close to cumming, but instead I felt his slippery meat push against my asshole, as he eased his helmut inside me with a pop, as I relaxed and opened for him, no doubt helped by the stretching Jay gave me earlier with his fingers.

Adele, looking back, was breathing heavier, urging Paul to stick it in me, as his breathing became deeper and faster with every inch he inserted. He must have only got about four inches inside my asshole before contorting and offloading his cum inside me, causing him to stab even deeper as he climaxed. I gritted my teeth and soaked up the slow impaling I was receiving, like a good little slut.

He stayed inside me, softening slightly as I lapped at Adele like a seasoned lesbian, reaching up and rubbing her asshole like Jeremy had with me, causing her to wail in pleasure as I pushed her over the edge.

My face covered in Adele's juice, I was swung around and Paul stuck his dick in my mouth as I enjoyed the taste of his cum, my pussy and my ass. I savoured it, Luke, knowing it would be my last chance to enjoy your best friend's dick this weekend. I was almost smiling.

Adele took me by the hand, telling me that I would go to bed without a shower and with cum up my ass, and that, in the morning, I would wear the same clothes to work as I did on friday. She said I have to leave before eight o'clock, but not before preparing breakfast for them. Luke, she then gave me a long, lingering kiss, our tongues darting in and out of my mouth. It was so sexy.

So, I am now going to bed, after a weekend of abuse at the hands of our special friends. I can't wait to see you on Monday, when I hope you will use some of the lessons of this weekend to give me the welcome home I deserve. Also, we must plan for our next adventure. Who's next?

Love Jade.'

I closed my computer, my head still blurred with the images of the day, and the weekend as a whole. It had gone according to plan and the boundaries were pushed without being broken. Paul fucking Jade was inevitable, just as Adele getting fucked by me will be very soon. Thats not what our foursome was about. It was about expressing ourselves, being creative, and living out our sexual desires without embarrassment.

As I came one last time, lying flat on my bed, my thoughts were not of Jade's weekend, but of the next episode. Would it be all about me? Paul? Adele? I had a few ideas.

On Monday, at work, I received a parcel from a courier, marked 'private', and inside was a photo-album, revealing to me exactly what Paul and Adele did to Jade on sunday morning as she lay helpless. Still, I have decided to keep that my little secret.