Hyper Jae: Ho Depot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm. Mmm-hmm. Mph. Slurp, slurp," Ronnie panted, his nose, cheeks, and chin all painted white when he smiled up at Jae, eyes sparkling with delight. "That's delicious. You could charge for this."

"Yeah, but I'm a philanthropist," Jae chortled, looking down at the blonde. His fleshy titan rose in an arc, so large it blocked much of Ronnie's body from view.

Ronnie pushed Jae's foreskin back as his cock rose. Jae felt relatively cool air hitting the rear edge of the glans. The air of the shed was hot, though, and he could see the twink's tan skin beginning to shine with moisture.

He hefted the cock up, gripping under its head with both hands. "Holy shit, it's heavy!" he grunted, flopping it over his shoulder, smearing spunk all over his face and arms as he squished against its surface. Ronnie moved backwards once more so he could put his lips to its head. His hot tongue lapped up under its mouth as tangerine-sized droplets of precum burbled forth. They were siphoned into his waiting throat. Schlrrrp. Gluck. Gluck. Ronnie gulped down Jae's viscid precum as it started pouring forth like a faucet, the clear fluid hot in his throat, coating the insides of it and his mouth.

Jae sighed as he felt his cock reach its glorious full size, a meaty, sixty-four-inch marvel with a volleyball sized glans. The slick, slimy stuff poured faster and faster, soon gushing like a hose. Ronnie couldn't drink it fast enough, and it went rolling down his chin and neck. He leaned back, putting his hands on the plastic floor, and simply allowed the slime to wash over him like a lewd shower. It rolled over his smooth chest, leaving shining stripes down his growing stomach. The natural lube coated his tummy and flowed around the base of his cock before finally dripping into a puddle at his feet.

Ronnie straightened up and wrapped his arms around it as best he could, moaning into the damp air as his chest slipped up and down, covered in steaming-hot slime. His hands caressed the cock's upper surface, rubbing behind the head. With a needy mewling, he pushed his lips towards the organ's, his mouth and chin disappearing inside as he used his hot little tongue to lap at the gushing precum that splashed over his face. He guzzled it greedily. "Mph. Gluph. Gluph. Mmmm," the boy cooed. Leaning away again, he gasped for air, his face and chest shining. Then he dove back in for more. Jae's quivering balls bloated larger and larger, hanging inches above the floor.

A miasma of sex was filling the shed, drowning out its native plastic scent. The air was thick with the aroma of amorous arousal, and it was becoming quite humid, only ramping up the temperature. Heat prickled at Jae's skin as he started to sweat as well. He shrugged out of his leather vest, dropping it to the floor. His hands tugged up on his shirt, smiling down at Ronnie as he slowly pulled it up, revealing his row of flat, sinuous abs, his golden-tanned pecs. Jae was built compact, but strong. Not bulky. What little light there was in the shed glistened against both their bodies.

Ronnie looked up at him and asked, "Would you mind putting the vest back on?"

"Dig the bad-boy thing, huh?" Jae chuckled as he knelt to pick it back up without pulling his cock away from the blonde.

"No, of course not. Guys like you are a menace to society," Ronnie answered before returning his soft lips to Jae's cock's. He drank loudly, moaning as he slipped his tongue into the cock's mouth. Hot air from his nose brushed sensitive, torrid skin, as his hands and chest squished and polished the pulsing member's glans and underbelly. Jae's nuts had grown so large that they were beginning to spread across the floor, each one easily over two feet in breadth.

Jae rolled his shoulders as he put the vest back on. It wasn't long before Ronnie's belly began to look pregnant. It jiggled as he gulped down cupfuls of the luscious syrup. He arched his neck, gasping at the roof of the shed. "I need this thing in me!" he declared.

Jae gave a toothy grin. "Show me that ass," he ordered, twirling his finger for the white boy to turn around. "Bend over."

Ronnie grinned and did just that, turning around and getting down on all fours. His swollen belly squished against the floor. He reached back and spread his meaty ass, showing off an inviting, tight little entrance, his heavy nuts, the fat erection that reached a good way to the floor. The twink bit his lip.

Jae gripped the base of his five-foot asswrecker and pushed its head, bigger than Ronnie's, up against the fleshy entrance. The boy braced himself, planting his hands on the shed's wall. It groaned in protest as he made a needy mewling noise. The gargantuan glans began to force his ass open, mercilessly stretching that little ring about its incredible girth.

"Augh! Fuck!" he cried out as his hole began to burn with delicious pain, shocks of pleasure coursing up in his belly as he spread his legs to make more room.

Jae growled as he pushed forward, hearing the lewd sound as he forced the boy to take the obscenely gigantic penetration. He started scooting forward as Jae put more and more force against his needy ass, feeling the hot silkiness beginning to yield. The very tip was beginning to enter him, already more dick than he should have rightfully ever taken. Liters of boiling-hot precum gushed into the boy's body, squirting out around Jae's cock, filling his tunnel. It forced his bowls to begin stretching open, creating hydraulic pressure as the lusciously torrid tide rolled ever-deeper.

The wall of the shed shook as Jae's organ pushed the side of Ronnie's face up against it. The tan belly smushed against the plastic wall. "Jae...," he cooed. "This is a bit awkwa-aaaugh!"

Jae began shoving forward earnestly, the monstrous column of flesh forcing Ronnie to fit around itself, lighting the nerves inside his body on fire as it strained. He pawed at the wall as the cock began actually lifting him up along its surface. Gravity began to take over, and ... schl-pop.

"Oh, fuck! You bastard!" the blonde screeched as the glans popped in and his belly clenched. Just the head was gigantic. It immediately steamrolled his prostate, putting inordinate pressure against the internal button. His ass attempted to strangle Jae's cock. Splisch! His fat cock began to shoot a sticky load all over the wall and floor. Splurt! Splurt! He gushed cupfuls of hot spunk, the fluid mixing with Jae's and rolling down the wall into the deepening pool of clear precum. That pre-pool crept up to Jae's ankles as he grunted, shoving forward, sliding Ronnie's entire body up along the wall.

His soft ass bounced as his head bumped the roof, two soft, pliable globes hugging the contours of a gargantuan member far too large for anyone in their right mind to want. It easily supported his weight, as if he was sitting atop a Greek column of flesh. His thick thighs rubbed against the beastly thing's flanks, toned calves rubbed against its pulsing veins. Ronnie's feet and toes tickled its girth.

Jae lifted a leg, stepping over his growing nuts, then brought the other over, shoving his swelling sack behind him. Each absurd testicle was, at this point, the size of an overstuffed bean-bag chair.

Ronnie braced his hands against the roof of the shed. "Oh, fuck, you're gonna break me in half!" He cried out. "I c-cant! I just can't!" he cried out as he fell deeper, then howled into the ceiling. Jae used the roof to force Ronnie's whole body to slide down the five-foot monster. Thump. Thump. "J-Jae! Jae!" Ronnie moaned, bracing his arms against the flimsy roof. His previously-flat belly bulged out ludicrously between both the pre and the organ shoving itself deeper.

Jae reached up and grabbed the blonde's ankles. "You look uncomfortable up there."

"No, don't—aaauughh!" He howled again as Jae yanked him downward, shoving almost another foot into his tortured rear. Jae rolled his hips, grunting as he rocked up and down. Squish. Squish. He felt his cock sinking still deeper, starting to stretch Ronnie's poor belly up past his chest.

The boy bit his lower lip and clenched his eyes shut as he felt the pulsing heat forced ever deeper. It filled his body from the inside out with feverish heat and him feel more full than he ever imagined possible. So full, he could think of nothing else. His world was reduced to the shed and Jae's gigantic organ, stretching his ass like a living condom.

The stud pulled harder at Ronnie's ankles. His cock was coated in layer after layer of slippery precum, and gravity was on his side, forcing the poor little blonde still lower. He yanked once more, burying it even deeper, pulling Ronnie's hands away from the ceiling. The boy wrapped his arms around his belly ... which meant he was also giving Jae's cock a tight bearhug as he held on. The fleshy crown of Jae's organ was outlined clearly within his tightly-stretched skin. Ronnie was able to caress the hot tip with his fingers, panting, his eyes looking down and barely processing what they were seeing. His own pulsing organ rubbed and slid against the underside of his own swollen belly.

Jae sat back against his burgeoning balls, causing them to ripple. The sudden shift in position jostled Ronnie's insides again. His entire body tensed up, his neck arched back, and he cried out at the ceiling. "Fuuuck! Aaaugh!" Splurt! Splurt! His erection exploded once more, blasting slick ropes of slimy white all over the shed's wall once again. It splattered audibly against the hollow plastic sides, a seminal drumming.

Powerful hands cinched about his waist, rough fingertips digging into soft flesh. Jae pushed the blonde upwards, up, up ... a foot of slick cock pulled free, and his ring pulled slightly out, lit a fiery red. He slammed the twink back down. Ronnie yowled again, closing his eyes tightly as tears rolled down his sweat-slick face. Rrrmmbbblll. Jae's ever-growing cum-factories churned menacingly as they ate up more of the floor, growing higher, giving off huge amounts of heat. The shed was rapidly becoming a spunk-funky sauna.

Again, the stud raised Ronnie up his fat organ, slime spraying around his thickness , and once more, he slammed Ronnie back down, his colossal member ramming even deeper, almost four feet of manhood tenting the blonde's belly up past his chest, his cheek rubbing against his own stomach's flesh and the pulsing organ underneath. Coarse fingertips held on tight as Jae's sinewy arms began to flex, taut muscles moving under honeyed, tan skin. Schlick. Schlick. Ronnie bounced up and down, his eyelids fluttering as Jae used him like a toy.

Slap! Slap! That beautifully bodacious booty was starting to smack against his abs. Ronnie was now low enough that he couldn't reach the wall—his weight was supported completely by the strength of Jae's gargantuan flesh-column. "J-Jae! Jesus. Fuck," he gibbered. "F-fuck...."

"Not Jesus-fuck. Jae-fuck," Jae chortled as he flexed his abs and powerful hips. He slammed Ronnie's ass into his taut stomach, simultaneously thrusting that flesh-monster up into his body, the skin so tight the head was clearly outlined. Whump. Whump. Whump. Ronnie's legs flailed up and down uselessly, toes occasionally brushing the floor. He wrapped his arms around his distended stomach, again nearly strangling the monster with a bearhug.

The boy's eyes closed as he felt the bizarre sensation of the monstrous thing slipping up and down under his very own flesh. His cock bounced wildly up and down, throwing off sparkling arcs of his pre. Ronnie inhaled deeply, the air in the shed turned to sexual steam. It almost felt hard to breathe—all he could smell was the raw, virile fog radiating from those absurd testicles. The bouncing boy barely managed a look over his shoulder and a choked gasp at what he saw.

Jae relaxed against his nuts as they swelled ever-larger. His jizz-factories vibrated delightfully. Glurp. Gurgle. Splorch. The stud grunted as he felt the sensation of countless sperm swimming and practically vibrating with energy, a deluge of fertility barely held back by his will. As his toy's slime-slicked silky tunnel slipped up and down his swollen erection, he wasn't sure what was better—the sensation of very full balls or Ronnie's rump.

The shed vibrated. Thump. He felt pressure on his nutsack, but this time it was external. Cool plastic pressed against hot, sensitive skin from several directions. Grrrnnnghlll! The shed complained with its structural strain.

Jae looked back, and let out a pleased growl. His ludicrous sack had expanded so much it was touching the back of the shed. The sides of his cum-tanks were pressing against the walls, rising upwards, filling over half the available space with flesh, each testicle nearly as tall as he was now. Jae laid back, licking his lips. "I think I'm gonna cum now," he rumbled.

***

Outside, the two gamer girls were strolling through the garden center. The redhead gesticulated. "So anyway, it was this really stupid escort mission, and the idiot kept running off and fighting random enemies."

"I hate it when they do that," said the brunette.

The ground was vibrating slightly. GRRNNNNGH. They stopped and looked at the display shed. It was ... bulging? And groaning?

"The fuck?"

***

Ronnie screamed. "N-no! Too much! Mmmph!" He whined as he started to cum again, his bouncing cock drawing white loop-de-loops on the wall as his eyes rolled back. As the stud manhandled him, he slumped forward, collapsing against the flesh column, laying his cheek against it, even though his head kept bouncing around from the brutal fucking.

"In Korean, 'mmmph' means 'fill me with jizz,' " Jae explained, grinning behind Ronnie.

"No it doesn't!" insisted Ronnie.

CHHRRRMMBBBLLL. The shed rattled as Jae's nuts quaked. Ripples traveled along their surfaces. The veins powering his organ bulged, and it swelled in girth as its belly bloated. A white tsunami blasted along his erection's throat, earning a long growl of pleasure from its owner.

GLOOOORCH! A goopy geyser exploded inside Ronnie, gallons and gallons of gunk flooding his insides with heat, his belly immediately swelling.

"Fuuuuck!" he howled, his own cock erupting again even as his jiggling stomach engulfed it.

SPLORT. SPLORT. Jae's powerful hands clamped about Ronnie's lithe body, holding him firmly in place around that fleshy cannon as his belly swelled and swelled. The colossal Korean cock kept pistoning up and down inside him, though he himself was held stationary by strong hands with hydraulic strength.

GLURCH. GLURCH. Torrid torrents surged deep inside him, flooding every single inch of his bowels. Ronnie had never felt so full, or such ecstasy. His mind danced in drunken circles as it tried to process the sheer volume and intensity flowing within him. There was nothing but The Cock and its Cum. Nothing else mattered.

"Fuck, yeah, you're a good little sperm bank, aren't you?" Jae growled at his toy. Ronnie's belly was so swollen, Jae removed his hands from the boy's hips. The twink fell and bounced against his swollen belly, so bloated it supported him nicely at waist level for Jae. The stud leaned back against his balls as they unleashed their payload. His chiseled chest heaved and shifted under his leather vest as he took a deep breath, lounging on his own scrotum. The vast sea of nut-flesh and his body's skin glistened with sweat. He sighed and spread his arms out to the sides, resting them casually atop his slowly-shrinking balls, not even bothering to thrust into Ronnie now.

Ronnie likewise shone with perspiration, and he kept rising up, up, as his belly swelled like rising dough, lifting him towards Jae. He'd passed "bean-bag chair" long ago and was now coming up on "weather balloon" as his eyelids fluttered out-of-synch.

He wasn't even sure if he was cumming or not ... he could feel his taint and the muscles inside him working, the familiar tightening of his balls. But with so much thick slime was everywhere, it was possible he'd simply drained his own nuts and was constantly cumming dry. The blonde's balls felt incredibly sore, but utterly wonderful in their emptiness.

Grrrnghlll. He felt his belly touch the wall of the shed. Then, Ronnie felt pressure against the back of his throat. He groaned, coughing as he felt the pressure in his stomach ramping up and up. It was like something shoving up against his lungs.

"J-Jae...." he muttered before he felt his esophagus give in. Boiling-hot fluid filled his cheeks, and— "HUUUURRKH!" White heat erupted from his mouth, a geyser of musky spunk that sprayed in an arc all over the wall and his swollen belly.

The twink's back touched Jae's chest as he lazed on his sack. Even without the aid of his muscular hips, his spunk-cannon was bucking up and down with the sheer force of seed flowing through it. BLORCH. BLOOOORCH. Ronnie's body regulated Jae's pulsing wads into a constant, pearly fountain. Aromatic jizz rose up around his knees. Their clothing floated atop the white pool.

Jae chuckled as his nuts shrank further behind him. "Good thing my phone's waterproof...," he muttered as the thick heat engulfed his thighs, rising up along his tight ass, his waist. Ronnie's head disappeared into the steaming-hot tide.

***

GRRNNNNGHLLLL! The gamer girls stared in bewilderment.

"Is 'grnnghl' a sound sheds normally make?" asked the brunette.

The redhead shrugged. "Well, I can't think of a better noise for it to make. What I'm wondering is why it's pulsating like that."

The plastic sides of the shed were wobbling and bulging outwards in an unsettling manner. White fluid was spraying out of the seams. It splattered all over a couple walking nearby.

The husband sputtered as his face and chest were painted with goop that rolled down his body. "The fuck is this?!"

His wife opened her mouth as arcs of the sexually-scented slurry splashed on her face, painting her glasses over. She lapped at her lips. "Delicious," she answered.

"I told you we should have gone to Lowe's," he mumbled.

***

Ronnie couldn't see anything. The oppressive, slimy heat pressed in from all sides. The cum had risen over his head—not that that stopped it from gushing from his mouth. It flooded his nose, his ears. Blocked out the light. His hair floated in the deluge.

Jae looked backwards. The cum had risen so high he couldn't see his balls anymore. But fuck, if that didn't feel wonderful ... the sensation of his own gooey seed swirling around him like a thick, steaming-hot, yogurt-filled hot tub. Ripples became waves that splashed over his face, matting his raven-black hair to his head.

The whiteness touched his chin, then rose above it. Jae took a deep breath as he went underneath.

***

"Elsa. Is that guy inside there?" asked the redhead.

"He has to be," answered her slender friend.

"The fuck is up with that guy, anyway?"

Elsa looked at her. "My sister mentioned someone like that at college. An Asian guy with a dick as big as she is. I wonder if it's him? She's not sure if he's even a student or if he just trolls for poon there."

RRRMMMBBLLL. The shed's roof bounced up and down.

"How is Patricia, anyway?" inquired the redhead.

Elsa raised an eyebrow. "She's fine, why?"

Her friend shook her head. "Just wondering."

GRRRNNNNGHH.

"You want a date, don't you, Florence?"

Florence grinned. "Is she into girls?"

"I think she might be, but ... shouldn't we tell someone about this guy in the shed? This isn't normal."

Florence shook her head. "Maybe? Do you think it's really a problem, though? I don't want to clean that up. Did you see what he did to the plumbing section?"