Hyper Jae: Ho Depot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GRRNNGGHGHHLLL! The shed bulged out wildly. White arcs of jizz sprayed out everywhere. The windows popped free, and buckets worth of seed drenched a futa passing by in an orange sundress.

THOOOM! A boiling-hot white tsunami took Florence and Elsa off their feet, knocking them to the ground. Hot slime soaked their clothes. A collective howling arose, a caterwauling as people screamed.

Florence got up on one elbow as the musky fluid rolled down her face. She wiped her glasses with her hand.

SPLATTER-SPLATTER-SPLATTER. White globs the size of water balloons rained down, splashing everywhere. Her vision disappeared as the gunk drenched her face again, filling her mouth. Jizz, she thought. God dammit.

"Flo! Flo, are you okay?!" called Elsa. Her vision cleared as her friend cleaned her glasses.

"I'm fine!" she answered. Elsa helped her to her feet.

They began to look around, gawking at what they saw.

The plants were all buried under white. Inches of thick gunk completely concealed the floor. White rolled down the high concrete walls. People had become ambulatory snowmen, covered in thick layers of gunk. It reeked of sex, the musk rolling off the hot fluid like a fog. The temperature of the whole garden center had risen at least ten degrees.

One wall of the tool shed was all the way across the garden center, leaning against the far wall. The roof was draped over a stack of bagged soil. Schlooof. An automatic door nearby slid open, the jizz sloughing off as it retracted into the wall. Her manager walked out.

"Flo, Elsa, I need—fuck!" cried the older woman as she slipped and fell into the mess.

They looked back towards the epicenter ... and found, in the middle of it all, that absurdly-hung Asian guy standing there, his own semen rolling down his body and splashing on the ground. Like everyone else, he was completely covered in thick whiteness. They were only able to identify him because of the titanic appendage jutting from his body and the huge globes hanging in front of his knees.

A figure was draped across a balloon roughly eight feet across. The voice in which he sputtered marked him as male. Pearly seed blasted from his ass and mouth, twin fountains at either end.

The Asian guy wiped the spunk from his face and looked at them. He said, "You're welcome."

Flo squinted at him. "Did you just explode a tool shed with jizz?"

"Well, I had to cum somewhere," he insisted, picking up his soaked clothing and throwing it in his shopping cart.

"Hey, sir," called out the manager. "Did you know. Weed-and-feed is on sale at Lowe's? Right now, it's half the price it is here."

"Oh, really? Cool, I'll go check it out, then. Thanks for the tip." The Asian guy took the weed-and-feed from his cart and put it back in its stack. He leaned his cock up against his shopping cart, and leaned his upper body to the side so he could see around it. Then he wheeled the cart around the gushing boy and towards the registers.

***

Florence sighed as she used a squeegee to wipe the spunk off her windshield. One of the walls from the tool shed was wedged into an oak standing in the parking lot.

"Hey, you wanna stop at Arby's?" asked Elsa.

"I hate myself enough already today."

"Yeah, you got enough protein."

She rolled her eyes. "How about Subway? The one in the Lowe's parking lot?"

"Sure."

Fifteen minutes later, the girls were rolling out of Subway's with a bag of fresh sandwiches. There was a low rumbling as an old, immaculate muscle car went rolling by.

"Hey, was that ... was that the guy from earlier?" asked Flo.

"I think it was," confirmed Elsa. "Let's go by the store."

Rubber crunched over asphalt as the truck rolled through the Lowe's parking lot. Florence stopped the Ford near the front entrance. It looked like the glass doors and windows in front were black.

"Aren't they open?" wondered Elsa. "It's not that late."

A woman walked up to the front entrance, activating the door's motion sensors. Schloof. GRRMMBBBLL. GLOOOOOORSCH!

A white monsoon rolled out of the store, sweeping the poor woman off her feet. Jizz flooded out of their rival and into the parking lot. The pearly waves rolled by under the Ford, rising midway up the wheels, cresting the underbellies of some of the smaller cars on either side.

The store hadn't been closed, all that cum had simply been too opaque for the light to pass through. Several blue-aproned employees rolled out, bellies bloated like blimps as white arcs sprayed from gaping holes.

Slap! The girls high-fived.

"Showed those Lowe's snobs!" cackled Elsa.

Flo rolled down her window and screamed at their bloated competition. "Who has the cleaner store now?! Huh, bitch?! Guess who's not passing the compliance inspection?!"

Elsa hollered, "You were all talking that good shit, what you say now?!"

A boy rolled by, groaning, unable to retort with more than a raised middle finger. His belly bumped up against a car. The alarm went off. SKREEEP. SKREEEP.

The woman who had activated the door trudged by on the opposite side of the truck. Apparently, this was far too much trouble. She muttered, "This would have never happened at Home Depot."

Flo began rolling past the store as more spunk-slathered blue aprons rolled or wandered out. Elsa leaned out of her window and used both hands to form an H sign. "Orange apron till the day I die! DIY your face! Depot life, motherfucker!"

***

Sarkopheros Keeps Talking:

All comments are encouraged, be they criticism, compliments, or anything else! I reply to everything I can.

***

Written by Sarkopheros

Copyright © Sarkopheros 2015. All rights reserved.

This story is a work of fiction and is intended solely for the entertainment of adults.